The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 5: Sandras Training Starts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sandras Training Starts - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Sandra was waiting for him when he arrived at the apartment; she bounced eagerly towards him, meeting him in the open doorway, as he used his own key to let himself in. She threw her arms round his neck and hugged him tightly, before asking him. "Have you got the money?" She asked eagerly, almost snatching the envelope out of his hand and swiftly counting it.

"Now tonight is worth another?350, unless of course she wants anything very special, then you must ask her for more."

Sandra said quite insistently."

Who wants me now?" Tony asked.

"I do of course." Sandra replied, as she grasped his arm and led him into the bedroom. She was looking really fantastic. Sandra had gone to great lengths in dressing to please him before he had arrived, although she knew that the clothes would not be on her body for long. She had spent over an hour in front of the mirror, finishing her make- up, then she had sat down to carefully slide the black silk stockings up her legs. She loved the feel of the silk, as they slid over her shaven legs. The stockings were originally Tony's idea, a good idea she thought as they certainly enhanced the shape of her legs wonderfully.

The last time they had made love, he had in passing told her how much he loved the sight of stockings on a woman; the pale tender flesh above the top, and the sight of garters, were, he had told her a big "turn on" for him; so she had bought several pairs, just to please him. She had at the same time bought a pair of 3 inch heels to wear with them. Finishing her make up, she had slipped the shoes on, and smiled at herself in the mirror as for a moment she stood there, satisfied with the result and admiring her almost naked body.

She had vainly stretched her hands above her head as she pirouetted slowly in front the mirror, and she was very pleased with what she saw. A lovely flat stomach, nice firm breasts and long slim legs enhanced by the smooth silk stockings. She took great satisfaction in the knowledge that she was still a very desirable woman, especially considering she was thirty five years of age. Almost old enough to be his mother.

Briefly her hand had dropped to fondle her sex, as she allowed herself the luxury of anticipating the few hours to come. Only sorry that she had to allow him to go with another women, at the end of their lovemaking. Tony was now so much in demand that it was hard for him to be able to spare time with her. But Sandra loved the money that Tony was bringing her. Soon she would demand more, much more, and if she could get him away from his wife, and living here in the apartment with her all the time, then she could really use him to her own best advantage.

Sandra knew that she was falling for him, and that was not supposed to happen. She now realised that she was responding to that look in his eyes, the one that said he wanted her. She liked to see his erection rise, at the sight of her, especially when she looked at him in that very special way. Sometimes, helped by a casual touch of her hand on his body, and he always responded so quickly, and so eagerly that she recognised that it was a compliment that needed no words.

But Sandra had no illusions, Tony probably reacted the same way to all the other girls in the club, or so they told her. When she had finished dressing, she had stood in front of the full length mirror, for a final look; making sure that everything was just the way she wanted it. The black lacy half-bra, and tiny panties were perfect. Then she had slipped on her favourite black silk blouse and calf length black skirt, which contrasted nicely with the silver in her long curly hair, which she had now brushed back severely behind her ears.

All she needed now to put the final touch, she thought, was a touch of silver as she turned towards her jewellery box. Carefully she selected a thin silver chain and some near matching silver earrings. All this was finished off by adding his favourite perfume. She looked good, and she knew it, as she smiled with satisfaction at the final effect in the mirror.

But little did Sandra realise that her husband Bill. with the glamorous Didi by his side was watching, and filming everything she did. Bill had no qualms, she was expendable, and it would be a long time before she found out she was a famous porn film star. She would earn the money for him, and then she could go on the streets for all he cared. He would be a long way away from here by the time she found out, and he did not care. He could have his choice of girls these days - girls who wanted to be in his films.

Didi was a tall slim girl, with dark hair and in her own way quite pretty, but with a sort of faded look about her, not uncommon with street girls. She was so thin she looked as though she could be almost anorexic. Now still only eighteen she had been on the streets since she was fifteen, when Bill had so-called befriended her. She had for some time been a star in Bill's pornographic films, but now she had a fair idea what Bill was planning, and she did not like it very much. Sandra had always been nice to her, and she had no illusions about Bill. She knew he would dump her for the next girl he fancied. He had frequently told her that he was going to take her with him, but she knew she was the latest in a long stream of street girls he ran, and she had no illusions about him. Didi knew full well that he did not mean it and she would soon be dumped.

What Sandra did not know, was that not only was he making porno films. He had a number of girls who he pimped for, and who unknown to Sandra also appeared in his films. When Sandra was not around he would use the apartment, but this was only when he had got special clients. The girls would get extra payments for putting on a special show. The clients thought they were getting good value for their money. Now he was building up a collection of films with important local men, who regularly used girls, and these films he thought could be very useful in the future as a means of extorting money.

She did envy Sandra's session with Tony. He was a nice looking guy, with a nice big cock, and she could see that Tony treated all the women with respect and consideration. So different from Bill, or the other men she had experienced in her recent past.

"Do you think I could have a go with that Tony. We could make a good film together?" She asked Bill shyly. Bill looked at her for a moment as he considered the implications.

"Yes that's probably a good idea. I have one or two ideas and you would be absolutely ideal. I will think about it, and we will see what we can sort out."

In the other room meanwhile, Tony and Sandra were getting it together. Tony always made Sandra feel so special, and so feminine,. Now being with him made her so aware of her own body, and its needs. She pulled him impatiently towards the bedroom; pulling him down on the sheepskin rug in front the open fire. Her body was all worked up, and she was wanting him so badly. But first, she wanted to play with him, feel him, and to enjoy the feel of his warm body pressed against hers.

Tony sinking down beside her, kissed her; half lifting her up in his arms in his enthusiasm, as she offered him her mouth. Accepting his kiss, and kissing him back passionately. He was as always happy to oblige her. She felt his hands running up, and down her back, his body pressed into hers as he lay on his side facing her; pulling her close, her head resting on a cushion, as she used a hand to enjoy the feel of his erection, through his pants., until impatience getting the better of her, she reached down to unzip him and release it from its prison.

She sighed with happiness as she felt it resting in her hand, warm and throbbing gently. She knew he enjoyed her touching him like this, and she enjoyed feeling his instant response to her caresses. As he lay there, his breathing became even more ragged, his kiss more ardent, more demanding, as gradually their fore play reached new peaks; their bodies moving against each other with increased urgency.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.