The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 4: Anne Marie Makes a Move

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Anne Marie Makes a Move - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

It was some days later as Tony sat in the lounge at home, pleasantly relaxed as his body gradually recovered from the night before. His mind reflecting back on the events of the previous evening he had spent with Debbie, and the implications for the future. The girls were keeping him very busy, and he hoped he could live up to their expectations. He was beginning to worry whether he had the stamina to meet all their demands. But Sandra had assured him the novelty would soon wear off, and they might have to recruit some more girls to keep him busy.

Tony had bought this house, and inherited a substantial income from investments and the wealth left him by his first wife. The Lady Rota Montreeth, who had been tragically killed on their wedding day. Although, he had told Sarah his wife that he was a widower before they married, and that his wife had left him comfortably off. She had little idea of just how wealthy he was, nor did she know that he had a son, born to another woman, as a result of a one day fling before his marriage.

He was very fond of Amanda, and lately he had begun to think about her and his son. He wondered what he was missing. Doubts about his present marriage were running through his mind, and now not for the first time, he wondered whether he should have stayed with Amanda. Despite the fact that she was at least ten years older than he was. He had left most of his wealth to his son in trust, in the event of his death, and to Amanda, who was living in his country home at Barons Court. He did not need to work, but he reflected the money he was earning from the girls could always be given to charity.

As he opened the envelope containing the cash Debbie had given him. His wife Sarah had unknown to him, been watching him from the doorway.

"Where did you get that from darling?" She asked.

As Tony looked up at her, his heart as always missed a beat. She was a tall slim blonde, and stunningly beautiful, as was her twin Sister Sue. She was dressed for going out, but today she was carrying her overnight bag. Tony still loved her passionately, even though mysteriously something had gone so drastically wrong in their marriage since that fantastic honeymoon. He could not understand the sudden change in her sexuality and for the moment was not prepared to think about it.

"I sold my body for it."

Tony replied cynically, knowing full well that his reply would make no sense to her.

"Why, do you need some of it?"

"No I'm not short, I just came to tell you that Mother is not well, and I had originally promised to go shopping with Anne Marie, but now I can't. I've arranged to stop with Mother for a few days, but I will call you tomorrow, to tell you how she is. Could you tell Anne Marie when she comes for me."

"Yes OK, drive carefully darling."

Tony replied, as he picked up the?350 from the envelope, carefully putting?35 back in the envelope for Sandra as her commission when he saw her later that day.

A few minutes later, as he was putting the money in the safe, Tony heard a slight noise. Turning round he saw Anne-Marie standing in the doorway watching him. She had, as usual let herself in with her own key.

"Hi Anne- Marie."

Tony said giving her a big smile; despite her lesbian relationship with Sarah Tony quite liked her.

"Sorry, but Sarah's mum is not very well, and she has gone to stop with her, and she won't be back for a few days. It could well be a lot longer though."

Something about her, made Tony stop to look at her again. She was looking particularly beautiful today he thought. She was wearing white trainers, tight blue fashion jeans, so tight they barely covered her gorgeous rump. This was topped by a snowy white tee shirt, that contrasted with her tanned skin, accentuating her well formed bosom, and leaving very little to the imagination.

It was obvious to Tony, that she was not wearing a bra as her nipples showed clearly, and provocatively through the material of her blouse. Anne-Marie smiled encouragingly, as she recognised the quick flicker of appreciation in his face, and she was now determined to make the most of the occasion. She had seen Sarah drive away, and she had thought that now was about time to make her move.

She leaned against the doorpost, as she eyed him up and down. Her tongue briefly and deliberately licking her lips provocatively. She was an extremely beautiful woman, her blonde hair, her tanned oval face, her grey blue eyes, long eyelashes and satin smooth skin, needed no make-up to enhance her natural beauty, and she knew it.

She was not exactly plump, but had the type of body which was sufficiently well padded to be highly erotic, conjuring up visions of unrestrained passion. She also knew that Tony liked beautiful women, and she knew that she was very beautiful This was the chance that Anne-Marie had been waiting for, and she was not going to waste it. Apart from her natural passion for him, it had been only recently that she had discovered an old newspaper with a photograph of Tony, and detailing the tragic death of his first wife.

She had been amazed when subtly questioning Sarah, that she obviously knew very little about his previous marriage. She certainly did not know that she was married to one of the richest men in the country, if the newspaper report was right. Anne-Marie was not about to tell her. The newspaper suggested that he and his previous wife had liked the high life.

Her own marriage was a fiasco, and her relationship with Sarah was ok but it had been a stopgap. It had been her best way of getting near Tony, without creating too much suspicion. She liked Sarah. But Tony was what she really craved, and she had always planned someday to get him away from his two timing wife. All she had been waiting for, was the opportunity and now she reckoned had it.

Tony felt himself blushing as he looked at her, he was not immune to her charms. He also liked her very much as a person. His heart was racing, as the blood pounded though his veins, as he gazed at her. Anne- Marie was deliriously happy, as she watched his groin excitement. She reckoned that she was giving him an erection by just standing there looking at him. Then she moved without speaking, but never once taking her eyes off him. Sitting on the couch, she slowly and provocatively pulled her T-shirt up over her head. She was not wearing a bra, and her breasts fell free, as she tossed the shirt on to the floor. She lay back on the couch, as she reached for her belt to undo her jeans, easing her body up, as she pulled them over her raised legs, and threw them down on the floor alongside her T shirt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.