The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 3: The Club Opens for Business

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Club Opens for Business - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Tony nodded, as his mind tried to grasp the implications of what she was saying.

"Yes that sounds fine, but in effect you are turning me into a male whore, aren't, you?"

Sandra looked at him closely.

"No darling. I think you are one already, just like me. So do as I do, enjoy it!."

Standing up, she reached for a robe from the wardrobe, as she did so, he noticed that she surreptitiously threw a switch on the wall. Tony leaned over to reach his pants, but she pushed him down again.

"You're not finished yet. I take it you're interested in our proposition?"

"Oh yes please, especially, if they are all like you."

Tony was nowhere near satisfied. He had almost a years abstinence to satisfy. Seeing Aunt Debbie occasionally, was nowhere sufficient to satisfy his sexual needs. If anything she made his longings worse...

Sandra laughed. "Flatterer, they will like that, and you will have a chance to see in a minute. They have all been watching, and listening to us on the camera up there, which is now switched off. Now you and I can talk privately. They will be coming to see you in the flesh in a few minutes time, and to give you a little taster."

Sandra came back with a glass of water. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she said,

"There are a few formalities that you and I have to complete yet. You see the essence of all this, is that complete secrecy must be maintained for all our sakes."

"What sort of formalities?"

Tony queried; his mind still only half concentrating, the other half being distracted, on what she was doing with her spare hand.

"I understand what you mean by secrecy, but how can you ensure that?"

"Quite easily really." Sandra said.

"Outright blackmail."

"If any of us talk about the Club, or any of its members, their husbands, and friends, or in your case, your wife, will get a video or photograph of them and you in bed; in highly compromising positions. So you see, that is why I need you naked for a while yet. But apart from that, we have to agree your fee. All the girls are very well off, and they are prepared to pay you extremely generously for your services. They will also pay a monthly subscription to the club, to cover overheads, plus, they will each pay you directly, each time they use your services. They will pay all the expenses you incur on their behalf. In return, you must guarantee to meet all their sexual and other reasonable sexual demands, in full, and without question. The only exception is me. I get your services for free, but then I provide the accommodation, the administration, and the alibi's, as well as giving you the extra training. In other words darling. I am your pimp, and I expect you to pay me at least 10% of your earnings. But of course the girls don't need to know that. In addition, all bookings and contacts are made through me. So as you can see my darling, only my number will ever appear on their telephone bills. Now that particular financial arrangement is between you and me. So you don't talk about it. Understand? As she stood up she turned and said. "Just one thing more." I might require you for a very generous extra fee, to look after an occasional extra girl friend of mine, but the girls don't need to know about that do they?"

Tony nodded his agreement. He was not really worried about money anyway.

Just then, there was a faint knocking on the door of the bedroom. Tony looked up with interest, as Sandra opened the door. She turned with a big smile on her face.

"Now you can meet the rest of the members." She said with a big smile on her face.

Tony was still trying to take in what Sandra had told him. It seemed OK to him. So, so he thought, why not go ahead. He was feeling slightly embarrassed, but still very randy, as four very presentable, but all very different looking ladies entered the apartment.

They were like Sandra, dressed in bath robes and very obviously naked underneath. They were all in their middle twenties to middle thirties. Roughly the same age as Sandra, but a few years older than him. There was a lot of giggling as they entered the room, and it was obvious to Tony that they had all been drinking quite heavily.

"Tony let me introduce our Club members." Sandra said.

Quickly she introduced Debbie, Keri, Joan, and Sally. The two girls who immediately caught his eye was Keri who was obviously of Asian parentage, and Joan the only girl who wore glasses, and who of all of them looked less confident and eager than the rest of them. Yet, the more he surreptitiously studied Joan the more he was intrigued by her. She had wonderful features, and a lovely smooth complexion.

It was obvious that they had been thoroughly enjoying themselves, watching the action on the video. They certainly did not look as embarrassed as Tony was feeling. He was the only one now completely naked in the room. As they were introduced to him one by one, they all smiled nicely, and with Sandra's encouragement, kissed him quite passionately. At the same time they were quite openly having a grope at his cock. All except for Joan who strangely, and obviously overcoming her nervousness, with the help of the drink, threw herself in his arms and gave him a good old fashioned snog. Which was accompanied by good natured laughs from the rest of the girls, as she quite openly and quite roughly groped him.

They all sat down as near him as possible on the bed making small talk and giggling a lot. Their hands wandering and openly fondling him. They had all been very stimulated watching him and Sandra in action. But so far, despite the initial shows of bravado, they were all slightly inhibited by the presence of the others. Despite the amount they had drunk. Tony sensed, that if he had been alone with any one of them, the inhibitions would quite quickly have been freely cast aside.

"Well girls, get your robes off." Sandra commanded with a chuckle.

"Let's get to work."

One by one, the girls disrobed and lay down next to Tony, facing the Polaroid Camera produced by Sandra, but unknowingly putting them into a perfect position for the hidden camera operated by Bill. Each girl fondled his erection, then they were told by Sandra to take him in their mouths, and then finally, Sandra took a photograph of Tony penetrating them. The process was quite lengthy and left Tony feeling highly frustrated.

Sally being more adventurous, and being the last girl to have her photograph taken, straddled him and took him fully inside her for the photograph. Tony wanted her to stay, especially as Sally wriggled her hips adventurously and was so obviously enjoying herself. Tony was very near coming, but the protests from the other girls, ensured that she vacate her position on him quickly. It was very obvious her enthusiasm had rebounded on her, and that she like Tony was feeling very frustrated.

When they had finished, and everyone was keenly looking at the photographs, giggling and making adverse comments about their performance, Sandra lent Tony a spare robe saying.

"Don't dress yet, the evenings still young, let's all have a cup of tea, and get to know each other better, but please girls no personal details."

The girls were quite willing to get to know Tony, and he them; they seemed very satisfied, with the way that things were working out for them, and very keen to get to know him very much better. But no personal details were given... As they talked it seemed obvious to Tony that they all knew each other quite well. He felt sure however, that before long, and in the coming relationship that would develop through their love making, most personal information could not stay hidden for long.

Joan, shyly asked Tony. "Has Sandra told you how this all started. "

"No, not yet." Sandra told her. "I was about to do that."

Joan explained in a very subdued voice.

"It's like this Tony, one day we were all sitting around after our aerobics class, and bemoaning the inadequate marital performance of our various partners. Then when Sandra told us of her unusual marital arrangements, which gave her more variety, and freedom in her marriage. We were all jolly envious, and gradually as we talked, we all latched on to the idea of this club. We decided that our best way was to hire ourselves a man, a male prostitute if you like - that's you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.