The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 2: The Girls Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Girls Club - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Tony was feeling really guilty at being here waiting to meet another woman, yet having caught Sarah in the woods; he was now convinced that he had the right to do his own thing.

"I have a female problem darling."

She had whispered that evening, after he suggested, once again that they sleep together. Ever since they had moved into the house Anne-Marie, the girl from next door, had been spending a lot of time with them both. Her husband was apparently hardly ever at home, and she rarely spoke about him. Recently, Tony had got the impression that at times, Anne-Marie had been coming on to him. She had taken to calling a lot, especially when she should have known Sarah was out and had quite openly attempted to flirt with him.

He liked her despite the fact that he had seen her with Sarah in the woods. He had at times, been sorely tempted to respond. In many ways she reminded him of his ex wife Rota. But he had steadfastly resisted the temptation. He loved Sarah, and he could not just forget the honeymoon and the memory of the two weeks of unadulterated passion and joy; which had left him at times thoroughly exhausted and would live with him for a long time. Never, during the honeymoon had he failed to respond to her welcome demands, when he was required to do so.

He found the present situation very strange and rather frightening. He wondered how all that passion had just disappeared over night. Surely, he had consoled himself, that had not all gone for good? Meanwhile, now he had needs of his own to satisfy. This, if all went well, was the next best solution for him, at least for the time being.

It was right on the agreed time that the pub door opened, and Sandra had walked in. Looking round casually, she had seen him, and obviously recognising him from the photograph that he had sent her; she walked straight to his table. As she crossed the floor towards him, he had a chance to take a good look at her. She was certainly quite lovely. About 5,6" a nice complexion, slim figure and with tight curly hair, dyed a sort of a silver grey colour, brushed severely back, and showing her small neat ears, which were embellished with expensive looking long dangling green jade earrings.

She was wearing a fawn fashion raincoat, unbuttoned, and showing a tight fitting red silk blouse and a knee length black skirt underneath. She had nice friendly blue eyes; the sort that always seem to be smiling when they looked at you. Tony found that he was instantly excited, and very impressed. His doubts were disappearing fast. He had certainly not expected to meet such a beauty as this under these circumstances.

"Tony.?" A slight hint of nervousness briefly flitting across her face, as she stopped at his table, looking down at him.

"Yes, you must be Sandra."

Tony replied, standing up and holding out his hand.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes please, a lime and lemon would be nice. But, let's sit over here shall we"

She was pointing to seats in a dimmed alcove in the far corner of the room.

"It's much more private over there, and we can talk discreetly."

She smiled warmly at him, she was not at all disappointed in what she saw in front of her. He was everything, and more, than Sue had said he was.

"Returning with the drinks, Tony made to sit down opposite her.

"Tony, come and sit next to me please."

Speaking very authoritatively. She moved along the bench as she spoke, to make room for him. From here, they could see the few other customers in the bar. They were ensconced in the corner with their backs to the wall. It was a position which gave them privacy, and a good view of the bar, but at the same time made them relatively inconspicuous.

"Why did you answer my advert?"

Sandra looked at him quizzically, as if a lot rested on his reply.

"We didn't discuss that point on the phone."

"I'll be truthful." he told her.

"I'm married, but for the past year in name only. Something has gone wrong with my marriage, but I love my wife dearly, and I have no intention of leaving her. But I do miss her, and to be fair I am only young, and I need a full sex life; I'm worried that if I started a relationship with an unattached woman, I could end up by becoming emotionally involved, and that would end my marriage, and I do not want that...

I admit, that when I saw your advert, I thought that perhaps, no, I hoped that you might have the same needs that I do."

"No I'm not quite the same - You see my husband and I have an open marriage and we agreed together that we should advertise for a man for some sexual diversions."

Tony stood up quickly his alarm showing on his face.

"I'm sorry but I'm not into threesomes Sandra."

She pulled him back down by the hand. Laughing quietly at his dismay, she kissed him gently on the cheek

"No Tony, don't be daft, not that sort of threesome. My husband has his own girlfriends, and I can make my own personal arrangements; but this goes a bit farther. By we, I meant a small number of like minded married women, who are looking for a bit of extra marital adventure, without any unnecessary complications. Something like you are looking for, and usually for exactly the same reasons. There are five of us, and we have formed a sort of club. But to make it work we need at least one like minded man, to look after all of us sexually."

Tony gulped as his mind came to terms with what she was saying

"Sounds very interesting."

Tony replied his curiosity now thoroughly aroused.

"Well, I'm provisionally interested anyway. If I'm up to it."

As he realised the implications of what she was saying, Tony had become pleasantly hard, the more he thought about it, the more he liked it, and he was enjoying the feel of Sandra's hand which had very surreptitiously wandered into his groin. She realised that his response was just what she had hoped for...

"Does your husband know about all this?

"Of course." She replied.

"That's him standing by the bar."

Tony looked up, as Sandra waved to a tall well built man at the bar. Seeing them watching him. He walked over towards them; for a second Tony's heart was in his mouth. He had never been in a situation like this before, speaking to a husband as his wife was sat next to him and quite obviously having a good grope.

"Bill this is Tony."

Sandra introduced Tony.

"Hi mate." Bill answered. Shaking hands with him.

"Hello Bill." Tony said rather embarrassed.

"I see she's got you by the balls already!" Bill responded laughing out loudly and rather coarsely at his own joke. Tony could feel himself blushing, as Bill having done his duty, turned to go back to his mates at the bar.

"Have a good time." Bill called softly, as he turned and walked away.

"You see. It's all above board." Sandra said, as she watched the mixed emotions flit across his face.

"Now, are you game, or not?"

"I'm game, well I think so." Tony told her. "But obviously I need to know a bit more."

" And so you shall my darling. Now do your pants up and lets go."

She responded, as she removed her hand from inside his open pants and gathered up her rather large handbag. Tony followed her out of the pub into the night.

"Have you got a car"?

"Yes. "He replied.

"Well you can leave it here if you like - It's not far to walk."

Tucking her arm in his, as they walked they talked about themselves and their families. She told Tony she had not been able to have children. But that both her and her husband enjoyed sex, in its many forms. Although she now admitted that his interest in her seemed to be waning recently.

Sandra was feeling very pleased with Tony. He was better than she had expected. As she walked with him, she reflected that all this was happening from a well planned provocative statement she had made at the Health Club. It had all started in earnest, when Bill had realised that they could make a lot of money out of Tony and the girls. He made blue movies for a living, but usually he used street girls who worked for him. But now his customers in America were demanding new talent, and a better quality product, and who better than a bevy of sex starved housewives, who with Tony could provide refreshing new talent.

After all these women were all very well off financially, and they were all prepared to pay heavily for their pleasures. The video's could be made without them knowing, edited carefully, and then sold in the USA. They would all become top porn stars, without even knowing. The fact that they were never shown in the UK gave Bill a false sense of security.

Sandra knew all this had to be played with skill and care. She did not entirely trust her husband, and she knew, she would have to watch Bill carefully. He was capable of deceit, and double dealing, and somehow she was now not quite so keen on using her friends this way. With each step, Tony began to relax and enjoy her company. Eventually after a few minutes he asked her. "Where are we going?"

"To my place of course. I have to finish off interviewing you. I couldn't do that in the pub could I? I have a large apartment, which I have furnished for the exclusive use of the Club, and which they are renting off me. It's yours if you want to move in, instead of living at home, that is of course if we meet each others expectations."

" I don't think so - I have a wife of sorts. But I could stay for two or three days at a time occasionally." "And nights?" Sandra asked. She looked at him as he spoke. Tony could see her lip, moist and inviting, as she gazed longingly at him. Impulsively he stopped, in the middle of the street, he took her in his arms and kissed her fully and gently on the lips. Her arms went round his neck as she hugged him close, returning the kiss, and then taking his hand, they walked on like two lovers.

"Thank you Tony I enjoyed that. I have a feeling that we shall get on well together." She told him, as they turned into an alley, which was a short cut to the back yard of her very large old house. In the corner of the yard. Tony could see there was a set of stairs leading to the second floor, a balcony, and a private entrance. As they climbed the stairs Sandra took a key from her handbag, she opened the door and they entered a large apartment. Tony saw straight away that the apartment was tastefully, and luxuriously furnished and very warm and inviting.

"We used to rent this out to a business couple, but the Club members are willing to, pay me a much better rent, and here we can guarantee complete discretion for you, and all the club members at all times." Walking through the lounge, Sandra pointed out the three bedrooms, a kitchen and a toilet. They then entered the largest bedroom. This had obviously recently been furnished at a great deal of expense and had very subdued lighting, except over the bed, where the lighting was much stronger. The walls were covered with a number of very tasteful but highly erotic drawings.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.