The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 16: New Beginnings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: New Beginnings - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Tony knocked at his Aunt Debbie's door. This was the first time he had been to see her at the house for some weeks. The door opened so quickly that she must have been waiting for him.

"It's been a long time." She said.

As her hand reached out and she pulled him inside.

Her lips fastened on to his, while her foot slammed the front door shut behind them. As she pulled away to look at him. Tony noticed that she was wearing a white silk house coat and he guessed, that she was not wearing anything much underneath. She looked just as young as ever, especially as now, she was wearing a much shorter hair style. She was wearing no make-up, which gave her eyes a much fresher appealing look.

"You know what I want don't you? "

She said as she pulled him towards the stairs and up into the master bedroom.

"Where's Ron"? Tony asked.

"He's gone for good, I kicked him out. So now darling, we have got the house to ourselves."

Debbie was a happy woman, as she felt Tony's lips trail slowly over her skin, his hardness sliding back and forth against the wetness between her legs. Her head tilted back as his lips moved across her throat. They made their way to her shoulder. His lips brushed against her ear.

"I want to hear you moan Aunty, I've missed you badly. I'm not stopping until you beg me to. I want to feel you tremble and tighten around me. Hear you call my name when you lose control."

Debbie was immediately impressed.

This was a new Tony, a more confident assured Tony. She enjoyed his masterfulness.

Her breathing grew more harsh at each word that passed his lips. She didn't realise that her hips were pushing so hard against him. Nor the fact that her nails were digging into his back. His arms tightened around her briefly. Then his mouth was on hers. His tongue pushing between her lips. She cried out against his mouth when his hardness pushed into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist, as she struggled to hold him closer, his body was pushing her deeper into the bed as his hips ground against her. He was deep inside her, as far as she could go.

She was gasping for breath, as her body fought to hold him. She tightened around him and pulled her mouth free.

"Oh god." Tony moaned, and pressed passionate kisses against her throat and ear.

"Come on Aunty. God, I want to feel you."

Her breathing was laboured. She couldn't catch her breath. She tensed under him, her arms around his neck. She moaned, then cried out as she jerked against him. He pressed tightly against her, his hips moving hard against hers. His breathing was becoming more laboured as he moved in and out of her.

She heard his name leave her lips as she lost control, and shattered around him. She didn't hear him say her name as he jerked against her, as he came inside her. Her whole body jerking spasmodically under him. She tightened around him, squeezing. Her nails bit into his back. She cried out against his mouth when his hardness pushed into her again.Her breast heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

'

Tony laid there, not moving. His head rested against her shoulder. His breathing was harsh in her ear. She kept her legs wrapped tightly around him, still clenching his hard flesh. He moaned quietly, then again he began to move. Debbie smiled contentedly to herself. The night was going to be a long and a very pleasant one. Next morning the sun was shining, and two very contented people sat down to breakfast. When breakfast was over, Tony began to talk about his life during the past few months. He had always found it easy to talk to Debbie, somehow she always seemed to be on the same wavelength, and have the same broad interests as he had. When he had finished talking Debbie leaned forward putting her hand on his knee.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.