The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 15: The Penalty is paid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Penalty is paid - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

Sarah turned to her Mother at Breakfast. A smug but determined, almost stubborn look on her face.

"Mummy, I have something I have to tell you, which I am afraid that you may not like."

'Her Mother looked at her anxiously.

"Is it about Tony?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm leaving him. I'm going to live with my friend Anne-Marie, and Sue is going to live with Tony as his wife, instead of me."

Is that right Sue?" Her Mother asked.

Sue just nodded, looking embarrassed.

" Yes I love him."

"And what does Tony say about it?" Her Mother asked waspishly.

"We haven't really told him yet. "

Sarah replied, as she stuffed some more toast in her mouth.

"We can't get either Tony or Anne-Marie on the phone. But we think they will both be happy about it."

"I am absolutely ashamed of the pair of you. If only your father were still alive. He would be absolutely disgusted with you both. You have both treated that poor boy shamelessly."

It was later that morning, as Tony was telling Anne-Marie about his life with the Girls Club and his subsequent visit to the police and explaining the eventual outcome, that the door opened and Sarah and Sue walked in.

"Can you fetch our cases from the car please darling."

Sarah asked Tony.

"Why?" Tony asked leaning back in the chair and looking up at them.

"Well I've come home, but I'm leaving you. I'm moving in with Anne-Marie, and Sue is going to come and live with you."

As she spoke, she moved to kiss and hug Anne-Marie, who very firmly pushed her away.

"Oh no you're not."

Anne- Marie responded firmly.

"And we are finished as well." Tony told her firmly.

"I want nothing to do with you, either of you, now that I know the truth."

" How can you do this -you know you love me." Sue whimpered.

"We can be happy. I know we can."

"You are as bad as she is, no probably worse the more I think about it." Tony told her.

"I've told you, I want nothing more to do with either of you."

"It will cost you, to get rid of me. I will have every penny you own."

Tony laughed. "We have never ever been married. -you see I know now that the marriage was never consummated, so I can get an annulment. We all know it was Sue that came on the honeymoon. She has boasted about it, to a lot of people, so I'm afraid you don't have a leg to stand on. Now all you will do is get a lot of unpleasant publicity and very possibly a prison sentence."

The girls were looking stunned.

"What do we do now."

Sue asked as she started to sob.

"You couldn't keep your big mouth shut could you?"

Sarah retorted angrily looking at her distressed Sister

"I don't care where either of you go. Go back to your Mother's, but you're not stopping here."

Tony told her, not feeling a bit sorry for either of them...

"You will be hearing from my Solicitor."

Sarah threatened later, as she came down the stairs with the rest of her belongings.


Anne-Marie had watched all this excitedly, as she realised that at last Tony had broken free from Susan.

"Darling does this mean you are going to stay with me?"

She enquired excitedly after the girls had gone.

"No Sweetheart, I'm very fond of you, but it means that I have got to do a lot of thinking."

I'm going to have a shower and then I'm going away for a time, but I promise that I will tell you what I'm going to do as soon as I decide. But it is all too much at the moment."

It was only after he had started showering, that Tony realised that he did not have a towel handy. He had soap in his eyes, they were sore and he realised that his only option was to go to the other bathroom to fetch a towel from the airing cupboard. He staggered along the corridor, totally naked, his eyes full of soap, feeling very cold having just left a hot shower. He soon found the other bathroom and he started drying himself thoroughly, firstly removing the soap from his eyes and then beginning to towel his body. When he heard a voice say.

"Let me do that for you darling"

Turning he saw Anne-Marie reaching towards him for the towel. She had just come from the bedroom and was wearing her robe. Her hair was still damp and her face was still speckled with water. Tony groaned to himself. She looked absolutely fabulous and he knew full well what was going to happen next.

"I'm sorry." He hesitated briefly, then turning back, she walked across to him. Her eyes held a slighted her as he shivered.

"I forgot that I had no towels".

" Never mind my darling." she purred ominously.

" I will soon warm you up. Give me the towel"

She took the towel from his hands and started rubbing his body vigorously to dry him off. She did a thorough job, right down to his ankles. She planted a passing kiss on his cock as her mouth came into close proximity.

Standing up, and tossing the towel aside, she opened her robe, holding her arms out. She took him inside pulling the robe tight behind them. Tony knew that he was lost as she started to kiss him. He responded eagerly as she manoeuvred him towards the bedroom. Tony fell on the bed on his back, as Anne-Marie untangled herself, kneeling over him, she wasted no time as she guided his now very hard cock up inside her.

She lay down on top of him, her vagina muscles, just twitching imperceptibly, her beautiful face, now free from all make up lay alongside his on the pillow, as she nuzzled his neck, gently kissing and licking him with her tongue. Then she leaned up on her elbows looking down at him, at the same time easing back and taking more of his cock inside her.

She murmured. "That's nice, I know how you like it and I'm hoping that you and I are going to do this, a lot more times in the future. So now you have this to remember, while you are away from me. I want you to remember what wonderful music we can make together."

Tony quietly resented her assumption, and her attempts to influence him. He needed time to sort his feelings out, but the pleasure he was experiencing was too great, and now was no time to argue with her. She was marvellous; as usual it was not long before she started coming in little spasms, little orgasms that gradually became more frenetic until the grand climax came. Her body tensing and arching backwards as her mouth opened in a silent scream. Tony had held out until now. but his defences were down and he pumped away enthusiastically inside her until he was, at least temporarily, exhausted.

As they lay there Tony told Anne-Marie.

"I made you a promise. I am only just 21 and I have been married twice. I desperately need time to think."

It was later that Debbie had telephoned him.

"Darling I have some great news for you. You have inherited all of Great Aunt Ada's wealth. Apparently you are her Grandson and she has left everything to you. Can you come home, as I have some more news. But that will have to wait until I see you."

It was later that day that Tony sat waiting deep in thought, in the sparsely populated station restaurant, waiting for his train, as he tried to get to grips with Debbie's news."

He was looking forward to being back with Debbie after all it was she, he rationalised, who had been the author of his recent adventures. He was tired, not so much physically tired, but tired of instability and to some extent women, and their machinations. It was time he got his life in order and planned for his future.

Suddenly his attention was drawn to a vision walking through the tables towards him. She was about his own age, with long red hair, a short black skirt, knee high fashion boots and a red tight fitting costume jacket, which enhanced her slim figure. She swayed seductively as she walked. She had not as far as he knew seen him. She gazed around the restaurant with inquisitive interest, as though she was looking for someone. Tony thought in passing she was absolutely gorgeous, the most gorgeous woman he had seen for a long time. Again he felt the stirrings in his groin... He felt himself blushing as their eyes met, but he smiled up at her, as she made to walk past.

Suddenly she stopped - she stood there for a moment just looking down at him.

"I know you? she said.

"I don't think you do. But I would certainly like to get to know you better. "

Tony replied stammering slightly as he replied.

"I am so sorry for staring, but I thought that you look really lovely."

"Thank you, you look pretty good yourself."

She replied breaking into a big smile which showed her even white teeth to perfection.

Tony felt his blushes increase. How could such a goddess notice someone like him he wondered.?

"Honest I wasn't trying to pick you up." Tony stammered.

"No, but how do you know I was not trying to pick you up..." She replied.

"I'm dying for a cup of tea and I'm really broke. There is a nice cafe just down the road, not so expensive as this place. perhaps we could go there and get better acquainted."

Taking his arm possessively as she spoke, she helped him to his feet, and possessively guided him out of the restaurant holding his hand and in the direction she had just come from.

"My name is Didi, I'm out of work now. I have no money, no home and I'm on the game."

She told him as they settled at a table.

"My name is Tony. I have money and I have a nice home. So I'm a bit better off than you. I think."

"Are you married Tony.?

"No, not really." Tony replied.

"Nor am I living with anyone at the minute."

"Gay?"

"No, but it's a long and very complicated story."

"I think you like to fuck?"

She came out with the remark unexpectedly, taking him so completely by surprise, that he almost choked on his tea.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.