The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 13: A daddy Again?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: A daddy Again? - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

It was shortly after lunch, and a quick shower at the apartment that Tony arrived at Joan's house. Joan met him on the doorstep, and flung her arms round his neck. It was the same every time they had met, since her eviction of John. Tony had not pressed charges, after John's attempt to kill him, but only on condition that he stayed away from her. The warning had not been necessary, as he was now remanded in custody, waiting for trial on a long list of offences.

Over the past few weeks, Joan had grown in confidence. She had taken over the running of the business completely. She had, with Tony's encouragement, had beauty treatments, bought a new wardrobe, and now she was brimming full of confidence. She went to parties, met people, and now she knew that men were finding her attractive. Tony thought she looked particularly radiant, as he took her in his arms, and hugged her close to him, as she dragged him into the house, and straight upstairs to her bedroom.

"I've got some wonderful news for you." She told him.

"But it will have to wait, until later."

She took her glasses off, placed them on a side table as she pulled Tony down on to the bed. Her arms loosely round his neck.

"I miss you so much when you are not with me." She told him.

"Will you marry me.? Tony laughed at her, tickling her under the arms as he did.

"You never give up do you.?

"No, and I warned you, that I will propose every time we meet, until you give in."

As she spoke, she was taking her blouse off, then she undid his tie, quickly followed by his shirt. Soon they were lying naked side by side.

She enjoyed the feel of him, his naked body close to hers, his arms around her, giving her a sense of security, of being safe. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him close in a burst of enthusiasm and love that seemed to be choking her.

She kissed him passionately on the lips.

"I shall always love you for giving me back my confidence. I will always remember that weekend and how you ended up in hospital for me."

"Run your fingers through my hair darling please." She whispered as Tony obeyed knowing full well what she liked...

Her fingers reached below and encircling his testicles. She squeezed them and he groaned aloud at the warmth of the touch. He covered a breast with his hand and moved his fingers gently to find her nipple, stroking it delicately and carefully controlling the passion he felt for her. He reached down her body, still keeping his fingers against her skin, tantalisingly over her stomach. She could wait no longer and grabbed his wrist, forcing his hand lower, down between her thighs, into the aroused wetness there.

Her moan of pleasure at his touch, mingled with his, for the sensation of probing her vagina, and the reaction that it aroused, was almost as great as the exhilaration she felt at his touch. His fingers entered her, carefully; but she pushed against him as her wildness incited him further. Her whole body squirmed as she reached for his cock. Reluctant to lose the excitement of his hand, but eager for something more fulfilling, more satisfying.

She turned on to her back, and he rose above her, straddling her, kissing her face and neck and her closed eyes. Her hand was gently insistent as she grasped his cock firmly, drawing him into her. He paused, then advanced slowly so there would be no pain, no sharpness. He sank further, pausing again when she gasped. She urged him on, pushing upwards with hers hips to help him complete his journey. His weight bore down gradually on her and their mutual desire became intolerable.

He thrust into her and she met and countered his movements with equal force, her fingers pressing into his skin, her knees raised slightly, her thighs squeezing against him. She surprised him by reaching down, her hand desperately feeling underneath him; finding the area between his legs and pulling upwards as though to force him even further into her. His passion grew even more and he felt the nerve-tingling tension begin its ascent, all the senses in his body drawn to that one region. Her mouth was open, lips drawn back from her teeth. Her eyes were tightly shut and short gasps escaped her as she twisted her head against the pillow. She could feel the sensations coming from deep within her, a flood of ecstasy. Her muscles stiffened as her juices began to flow faster, faster, until they burst through and flowed freely.

Even as the sensations subsided they still murmured delight, Tony resting against her, unwilling to give up the physical closeness. Joan kissed his neck, slowly stroking his back with gentle fingertips, happy at what had passed, but confused at the depth of her feelings for him.

They lay side by side, alternately sleeping and making love until the evening shadows and hunger forced them awake.

Tony still half asleep murmured.

"You said you had some wonderful news for me."

"Oh yes. I have indeed.

" Joan said as she rested herself on her elbow and looked down at him.

"I'm having your baby."

Tony looked up at her, his mind was in a whirl, as he tried to grasp the implications, but he could see that she was radiant.

"Don't worry. I did it deliberately and I'm happy."

Joan told him, as she tried to read the expressions flitting across his face.

"Don't say anything my darling. I just wanted your baby, and I'm glad. All I want now is for you to marry me"

ooooOOOOOOoooo

In the beginning it had not taken Anne-Marie long to feast her eyes on the new couple that had moved in next door, after the honeymoon. She was bored and her husband Rob was a waste of space, he could not, nor could he ever keep up with her sexual demands. He rarely came home these days, and when he did, he slept in the spare room, and spent many hours roaming the house. Sometimes he would come home when she was out, leaving his dirty clothes, with perhaps a brief note.

She had hardly known him when they married, and it was not long after the wedding, then his time in prison, that he started losing interest in her. She had tried for a long time to keep the marriage alive. But in the end she had to admit failure. If she had got enough money she would have left him, but for the present she was trapped. She was bored with life, Rob gave her plenty of money to live on, but that was not enough to leave him.

As soon as Susan and Tony had moved in Anne-Marie introduced herself. She knew that she was a beautiful woman, and never had she ever had trouble enticing any man she wanted into her bed. She did not for a moment, think that Tony would present any real problems for her given the right opportunity and time. Tony and Sarah were quite willing to make friends with her, but all her attempts to get close to Tony, were politely and gently rebuffed. He was very definitely in love with his new and beautiful wife. Well, she thought, it was still the honeymoon period, but when that was finished, who knows what opportunities would become available.

However, Anne-Marie to her surprise, quickly found that Sarah was showing a more than passing interest in her, but one day when she saw Sarah push Tony gently away from her, and she began to understand the tensions that were obvious in their marriage, she began to understand the true nature of Sarah's sexuality.

Anne-Marie had soon realised that Sarah was not in love with Tony at all; so it was no surprise, to her when Sarah had started making a move on her. At first Anne-Marie was not sure what to so, but she rationalised that if she got close to Sarah, and she did not really mind anyway, this would make it easier for her to eventually get to ensnare Tony. She had always enjoyed a bit of variety in her love-making, and for now it was better than nothing.

It was not long after they had became lovers, that Sarah gave her a door key. This was great for Anne- Marie, and when Sarah was out Anne Marie was able to have the run of the house. She soon found that the marriage was a fake, and that Tony slept alone. One day she had inadvertently fallen asleep on his bed, whilst thinking about him, and he had almost unexpectedly come home almost catching her. Being trapped, she hid under the bed, watching his clothes hit the floor as he had undressed. She had quietly drooled over him, when she watched him go naked to the shower, tempted to reveal herself, but sensing that the time was not yet right... After the shower she had very daringly peeped out from under the bed, and watched him dress. Later when he left the house she had been able to sneak away to her own home next door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.