The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 12: Tony Gets a Warning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Tony Gets a Warning - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

She was elegant in her long multi coloured Sari. Her dangly gold bracelets on her tiny wrists and her gold necklaces. As she looked down at her husband on his bed, her face struggling to conceal the pity and love she felt for him. Keri was an unusually small woman barely reaching 5 ft in her stockinged feet. She was petite with long dark hair, brushed carefully and flowing over her shoulders and down her back.

She had a wonderful smooth dark complexion showing her Indian forebears. Nim her husband, was very much older than her, and had originally come from the same village in the Punjab. They both knew that despite the efforts of the best doctors in the land, he would never walk again. But from his bed, with her assistance, and a bunch of paid helpers he still controlled the family business empire, with a fist of iron.

Their brief marriage had been a stormy affair, reflecting the zest and passion, that was inherent in the character of Keri, and the way in which she approached every aspect of her life. In effect, she had been sold to Nim by her father, with the sole objective, to produce Nim an heir. But this had not happened, and now a deliberate attempt on his life, had left him a physical wreck. Incapable of ever being able to fulfil his dream.

No longer able to attempt to satisfy his very sexually active wife, he reluctantly let her have her brief affairs, providing she was discreet, and toed the line. She must never ever let them interfere with the running of the business, or sully his good name. He knew all about the Girls Club, and how it operated. He knew from his sources of information that Tony was honest, and also very rich, much richer than he was. But some recent information that had come to hand, had made him very unhappy at some aspects of the way in which the Club was now being run. He knew, he was going to have to take action to protect his wife, and his own good name. He could not understand Tony's motivation - he knew it was not money that he craved.

Tonight she was going to dinner, and afterwards he knew she would bring Tony back here. They would sleep together in her bedroom, and next morning he would slip away quietly. Both of them doing their best not to embarrass him. He had forbidden her to use the club any more, because he knew about the secret filming that was being carried on by Bill.

Keri looked down at him, her heart was heavy, yet she knew that what she was doing was the only solution for both of them. In her way she loved him dearly; he had been good to her, and had provided well for her, in a manner that her Father never could have done. She would fight for him, and protect him, to the last drop of her blood. She treated Nim with utmost respect, he was her husband and in most ways he still controlled her, although for her part she also needed him. She could not even had she so wished, break away from him; their culture would not permit it. She knew that wherever she went that he would find her and exact his revenge.

The girls club had in many ways been the ideal solution for both of them. No complications, no involvement's, just plain good old fashioned sex for money. But it had not worked quite like that; she was despite all her resolutions getting involved, and Tony was all too easy to get involved with. Ironically, although she didn't know it, it had been Tony, who had accidentally foiled the revenge she had personally organised on her husbands orders, in retribution for the attempt on his life. She bent down and kissed him on the forehead.

"I will come and see you when I get home." She said as turned away, his eyes following her, not replying, his heart heavy, knowing that he could not ever give her what she wanted, but he reflected he could do the next best thing. As she turned away, she could hear the car sent to fetch Tony crunch on the gravel drive, as it stopped by the front doorway.

Jumping in the car with Tony, she embraced him warmly, her hand enthusiastically moving to his groin and undoing his zip, and slipping inside his pants to fondle his cock, well out of sight of the Chauffeur, as the car swept away towards the City centre.

Tony knowing what was expected of him, slipped his fingers between her thighs to finger the lips of her smooth shaven opening. Her head rested contentedly on his shoulder, feeling relaxed, and contented, with his arms round her, holding her tight. Tony had that very special gift of making her feel relaxed and safe, when she was with him. Somehow he could make her worries drift away. He had the knack of making her feel as though she was the only woman in the world. She wriggled happily giving a little giggle of happiness, as his fingers probed gently. It was a lovely feeling, as he stroked her now swollen vagina lips with his fingers. His strong arms around her shoulders and his hand cupped over her breast, gave her a feeling of security and love.

Tonight, she decided she could not wait until they got home. Her body was alive and throbbing, demanding instant satisfaction from him. She wanted him now, and she was going to have him.

Leaning forward, she told the driver. "Just keep driving, don't stop until I tell you."

She pulled the blinds down to ensure their privacy, and turning back to Tony she said softly.

"Please darling. I can't wait for you any longer. It's three whole days since I had you last."

Quickly and eagerly they undressed. Within seconds they both lay perfectly naked on the wide leather seat of the limousine.

Their bodies rubbing sensuously together. His erect cock in her hands, as she played with it; knowing and enjoying the fact that she was causing him such delicious agony.

" Keri" Tony asked.

"I have always wondered, why is it you are so tiny?"

The question had taken her by surprise. She paused for a moment before replying, looking into his face.

" I don't really know, but my Mother is very small as well. Why don't you like me?"

Her eyes showing concern at his question.

" I think you are particularly beautiful, but you make me feel so big, when I am with you. I'm so terribly frightened that

I'm hurting you"

Tony had always enjoyed his time with this delicious creature, as he did with all the girls. But with Keri he had become very well aware of her temper, and reputation. As always he was very excited, at the thought of the lovemaking to come, she was an exquisite girl, full of life and fun. They kissed with ever increasing passion, as Tony cupped her small firm breasts in his hands. The nipples were hard, like tiny marbles under his fingers. He gently massaged each one in turn, then he let his hand move down to her groin. She opened her legs to allow him to insert his finger. Her clitoris was already enlarged, eager and waiting for him. She moaned gently at his touch, her hips wriggled excitedly to encourage him.

Tony took her in his arms, her arms were tight round his neck as she hugged him close to her, enjoying the feel of him.

Tonight, she was in such a frenzied state of excitement that he knew little time was to be wasted on fore play. She didn't care what the driver thought; she knew he was probably well aware of what was happening behind him, but he was paid to do as he was told and keep quiet.

As he entered her, she groaned quietly in delight; she was very wet and very small. Tony knew that he had to go carefully not to hurt her, but even before he was fully inside her, her orgasm's had started coming. He ignored this, and carried on very gently pushing in and out. He could feel her juices pouring out of her, over his testicles and down his legs on to the car seat.

She was moaning with a gentle exquisite sound that reflected her contentment. It reminded him very much of a cat purring. Her arms were locked round his neck, her legs wrapped themselves round him as far as they could go, ensuring that he could not move away from her. Her hips were raised, her pelvis was forcing itself against him as she worked with him to get maximum penetration. It always amazed him that such a small girl could accommodate him so quickly and so easily. Every few minutes she had another small orgasm, each one more intense and longer lasting than before. They were building towards a massive climax. She was writhing in ecstasy as the pressure built within her, those feelings that Tony always aroused so quickly in her were building.

Suddenly with a shriek of delight, she went stiff, her arms were tight round his neck, her legs were locked around him. He could not move as he felt her vulva pumping away. Toni could not hold back against such activity, coming at the same time, they were soon both awash with semen. It was running down his legs, and even over his stomach. The leather seat of the car was now saturated with their juices...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.