The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 11: The Truth Comes Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Truth Comes Out - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

It was four days later, on the Friday, that the funeral took place for Sarah's Father. The weather was surprisingly good. The sun shone brightly, although the wind that day was bitterly cold. The family was pleasantly pleased at the number of people who had turned up to pay their last respects, Tony noted that it was a direct contrast from the funeral of Anne-Maries husband a few days before. Sarah's brother escorted her Mother to the funeral service and Tony as the only other male escort, was placed between Sarah and Sue to follow them into the Church.

For the day, the girls had agreed to bury their differences and they were attempting to speak to one another in a normal civilised fashion. During the service, both girls had broken down in tears and Tony had placed one arm round each of their shoulders to comfort them. He was fond of both the girls, but Sue for some reason seemed to need his support rather more than Sarah his wife.

The girls one on each side of him held his hand, as they left the Church to make their way to the burial plot. Sue he noticed, was nervously intertwining her fingers with his, a thing that Sarah had used to do on their honeymoon, especially when she was excited, or agitated. But now it was Sue who had apparently picked up the habit and was doing it, or was it?.

His blood ran cold, as the possible implications flashed through his mind, he knew that somehow, he must find out for sure.

After the funeral, as people moved around talking to one another, Tony found that Sue spent most of her time near him. I wish I was married to her and not Sarah, Tony thought idly, but then he remembered again the odd way her fingers had entwined with his during the funeral service. Just as Sarah had used to do on their honeymoon, his suspicions started to form.

He looked down at her curiously, as Sue looked at him, she somehow knew that he had realised the truth, his eyes must have shown what he was thinking. Tony caught her hand.

"We must talk."

"No, Tony. Please let me go." She said quietly, but Tony was not going to be denied.

"Come on, upstairs." He said firmly, pulling her towards the staircase.

"I want to talk to you." He dragged her into the room he knew as her bedroom.

"What's going on? - Are you Sarah or Sue."

"I'm Sue." She insisted.

"But it was you, not Sarah on our honeymoon wasn't it?"

Sue burst into tears,

" I'm so sorry darling, but it is killing me. You're married to Sarah, but I love you and I want you."

She threw herself into his arms.

"I'll get a divorce." Tony promised her, his mind in a whirl as all the implications of this discovery became apparent to him. A commotion outside the door startled them into silence. They both heard Sarah call. She sounded angry.

"Are you in there Sue?"

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"I want to talk to you." Sarah insisted angrily.

"Is Tony with you."

"Why have you lost him?" Sue asked as she carefully evaded the question.

Sue pushed Tony inside her wardrobe, arranging the clothes around him, before opening the bedroom door.

"I was feeling a bit weepy." Sue explained.

"You're still after him aren't you?"

"Yes, but he loves you. - he does not know the truth."

"Well you can have him. I'm going home to move in with Anne-Marie, now she is a widow, and as Father is dead I don't have to pretend any more."

Tony crouched in the wardrobe could just hear the conversation, then their voices dropped, and vaguely as if in the distance.

He heard the door slam as they left the bedroom. He crept out of the wardrobe, and for a while he lay on the bed, as he digested all that had been said in the last few minutes. Eventually, he made his way downstairs to find that outside in the garden Sarah was waiting for him.

"I'm not coming home for a few days, as I need to stay with Mother. I hope you are looking after Anne-Marie?"

"Anne-Marie is all right. I'm looking after her very well."

He told her, as he told Sarah about the discoveries in Anne-Marie's house on the day of her husbands funeral.

"I think we need to talk when you come home." Tony told her.

"We've nothing to talk about." She said laughing cynically, as she walked away, not now even bothering any more to make any pretence of affection towards him. Tony was glad to get away from her.

He had arranged to meet Joan later that afternoon, who had arranged that he take her away for the week-end to a hotel.

For Joan it had been a wonderful week-end so far. She had needed this weekend badly, desperate to get away from home. She hated trouble, and she knew that in her absence there would certainly be big trouble at home. Joan knew she was no classical beauty, she had never pretended to be, and now as she stood naked, her folded arms covering her breasts, critically examining herself as she gazed at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, without her glasses, her tears trickled down her face.

She knew she was at best described as plain, being only about 5ft 3inches tall with mousy blonde hair. As she stood looking at her reflection. She hated her appearance. She felt plain and uninteresting and she always remembered her mother saying to her as a child.

" Men never make passes at girls that wear glasses."

She thought ruefully, her Mother had been right. They never made passes at girls with floppy breasts either. It seemed that her only redeeming feature was the fact that she did have a nice complexion, and nice eyes, and her figure was not too bad.

But perhaps now after all the worry of the past few months, she was rather on the skinny side.

She was the quiet type and tended to deliberately fade into the background at parties. She was, the proverbial party mouse.

From a young age she hated being in the lime light, always scared that she would make a fool of herself. She knew instinctively, that her shy retiring behaviour, did not attract men and yet she so desperately needed a man to love, and to love her in return. She felt that she had so much love to give to the right man. She had never ever had a man until now, that had even come remotely close to sweeping her off her feet, or making her feel like a true woman. In fact, she had not had many boy friends at all as a young girl.

She knew now that her husband John had only married her in the first place, because she was his accountant, and he also needed a free housekeeper. Despite all his money, she was probably the only woman who was prepared to marry a fat drunken slob like him. He was, she now knew, totally repulsive in every way, just thinking about him and his brutish behaviour made her shudder. It was completely out of character for her, and she had surprised herself, when she had blurted her true feelings out to Sandra, after the aerobics class a few weeks ago. It was at the time, when she was highly emotional, so angry and frightened, and wondering what to do, but Sandra was easy to talk to and she had been a big help.

She had surprised herself, when she had agreed to join the Girls Club. She had surprised herself even more, when she had found herself having her photograph taken doing unmentionable things with a naked man; with the others watching and waiting their turn. But now in hindsight, she did not regret it one bit. It was the best decision she had ever made.

On reflection, she thought it must have been the vodka that Sandra had supplied, and then watching Sandra have sex with Tony on the video, had made her feel very frisky. As a result, she was on a dirty weekend, having sex with Tony, a comparative stranger in a hotel bedroom. Sex she had paid for, and she had thoroughly enjoyed. Tony was not only good in bed, he made her feel good about herself as well. She had slept with Tony on a number of occasions since that night when the Club had been formed, and she had enjoyed each time enormously.

She had always despised John for going with prostitutes, and for being an out and out crook, but now she thought, she was no better than him. But then perhaps she thought ruefully, it was her fault, perhaps she was no good in bed? But then, if that was true, then Tony had been faking all this time.

He had certainly seemed to enjoy himself, and today he had worn her out with his demands on her, and she had enjoyed every minute of their time together. This was turning out to be a really wonderful weekend. All these thoughts flashed through her mind, as her tears streamed down her face. She tried to pull herself together, as she knew that Tony would be missing her, but it was too late. As she looked in the mirror she saw Tony come into the bathroom behind her. His image was blurred through the tears, he was also naked, having come to see why she was so long.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" He asked, as he lovingly wrapped his arms round her cupping her breasts in his warm hands and drawing her close to him. He could see in the mirror that she had been crying. Her face was all red, yet she smiled lovingly at him through her tears.

"Tell me about it. Perhaps I can help?"

As he held her, she could feel his cock getting hard again, where it touched her body. Already the feel of him was making her feel much better. Turning round to face him, she felt his hardness slide between her legs, rubbing against her vulva. She wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest.

"Do you find me attractive Tony?"

"I think you have that answer already don't you Sweetheart."

Tony replied, laughing as he picked her up, cradling her in his arms like a baby, as he carried her back to the double bed in the bedroom.

"Now what is the matter - Is it me?" Tony asked again.

"I'm just so miserable." She blubbered through her tears.

"I'm so unattractive, that I have to pay for sex with you. What does that tell you about me.?"

"Well it's true, compared to many women, you're no glamour puss, but you really are very attractive, and also very sexy, and very good in bed. But above all, I think that you're a lovely person, you are fun to be with, and I thoroughly enjoy your company."

Tony was sincere as he told her. "In fact I think you are one of the kindest nicest girls I have ever known"

"Do you think Sandra and the other girls are attractive?" Tony asked her.

"Yes, of course they are." Joan replied, as she wiped her eyes on the corner of the sheet.

"Well, they are paying me as well, and they don't think they are unattractive do they?"

Tony hugged Joan to him, as his hand went down to guide his cock inside her. She could feel his warm hardness going deeper and deeper, as he spoke.

"Do you think that my cock would react in this way, if he thought you were not sexy - do you?

"No! I suppose not. Joan whispered, now beginning to feel slightly ashamed of her outburst.

She put her arms round Tony as his hips started to move, she clung to him enjoying the feel of him pushing in, and stretching her, as he pressed up right inside her. She sighed happily, as she let herself relax, now she felt safe, and now once again she felt wanted, as her hips started responding and moving with him. His arm held her close, his leg through hers, holding them together, as they lay half on their backs, as they moved together relaxed and happy. The immediate first passion had been enjoyed earlier.

Now it was a long very sensual and very enjoyable experience. She could feel his cock throbbing hot inside her, as those lovely feelings were starting once again to flow through her body. She felt the subtle responses of her body, as her orgasms began to surface from deep inside her. She was amazed at how many times so far today, he had been able to make her respond. Each time with him, her orgasms seemed to get bigger and better.

She was using her muscles to grip his penis, holding it tight inside her as he pumped away Her muffled scream filled the room as she came with him for the third time that day. Her climax had taken her completely by surprise in it's intensity.

She lay back exhausted as she felt him join her as he pumped away, gradually slowing down, he lay on top of her carefully resting his weight on his elbows.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.