The Girls Club - Cover

The Girls Club

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 1: Sarah is Caught Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sarah is Caught Out - This is a sequel to Tonys Adventures. Tony now a widower and missing his wife who was killed on their wedding day falls in with a bunch of young ladies unhappy with their partners. they decide to hire Tony to help them with their various marital problems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female  

It was a sunny spring afternoon and Tony was feeling rather depressed, since he had lost Rota nothing had gone right for him. The weather had been damp and gloomy for some time, so he decided to make the most of this brief spell of sunshine, and drive to the Forest. He was thinking that perhaps a walk in the woods might do him good. He wanted to think. His marriage was not working out at all well, and he was at a loss to understand why this should happen to him. He was not yet twenty years of age, yet he was a multi- millionaire and married to one of the most beautiful women he had ever met, and now he was bored out of his tiny mind. Recently, it had only been the occasional visits to Aunt Debbie, who had provided some sexual and intellectual relief that had kept him any where near sane.

The parking area was remarkably quiet for such a nice day. But then he realised most people would be watching the football this afternoon on TV. As he parked his car, he caught a brief glimpse of a young lady walking purposefully into the woods, with a basket in her hand. She was on a parallel path and at first she seemed vaguely familiar to him. But his attention had been attracted, because with the sun behind her, he could clearly see the shape of her legs through her thin skirt. It was quite an erotic scene, and for a brief moment he felt the old familiar stirrings in his loins.

He had been totally faithful to Sarah. Except of course for his visits to Aunt Debbie, which didn't really count. His marriage was inexplicably going all wrong, and he did not know why. Because ever since their honeymoon, which was almost a year ago now. Sarah had refused to have sex with him, and she had also moved into a spare bedroom.

She would not let him anywhere near her, and her excuses were vague. Her attitude towards him had seemed to have completely changed. She had become almost aloof, and almost totally remote. Thinking nothing further about the strange lady. He locked his car and set off into the woods. He decided to walk the route he always walked when he came here. It was walking this route which had made him think about Sarah, and how they had used to come here quite often before the wedding,. She had been a totally different person then.

The woods were lovely. The spring flowers were well in bloom, and the trees had a full coating of leaves. The Bluebells were just beginning to fade, as summer came into its own, and he was enjoying the walk. It did not take long before he was away from the few people who were walking along the popular footpaths. Suddenly he heard a faint noise from somewhere to the side of the path. He was not sure what it was, so he decided to explore; as he moved nearer he heard a moan. But he could still see nothing, and he was about to dismiss it as his imagination and turn back; then he heard another moan, a little louder this time. It was definitely not an animal sound. His curiosity was aroused, so he walked on very quietly, and cautiously a little further to investigate.

Before long he came to a clearing. Treading carefully he entered the clearing quietly. It was a place he now recognised well, because he had brought Sarah here the week before their wedding. On the ground was a rug; he recognised it only too well, it was his, and he had seen it only yesterday in the cupboard under the stairs. Or at least, if it was not his then a rug very much like it.

The thought fleetingly crossed his mind that perhaps it had been Sarah that he had seen. But she had told him that she was going shopping with Anne-Marie next door. Then he noticed a movement next to a large bush under a tree. He crept closer, there was no doubt about it, the moans were moans of passion; the type of moans that a person made when having sex. He was in no doubt now. It clearly was a moan of delight; sexual delight. His curiosity aroused, he crept even closer where he could get a good view, and saw to his surprise that it was indeed his wife Sarah. She was lying back against the tree and Anne- Marie their next door neighbour, had her one hand inside Sarah's blouse playing with her breasts, and Sarah had a hand up under Anne - Marie's skirt. They were clearly in the throes of pleasuring each other... "Ohhhhhh!!! That'ssss nice!!!!!" Sarah moaned.

Tony stood there watching for a few minutes. He was horrified at his discovery. His first instinct was to barge in and confront her. But turning he crept away. The picture was becoming much clearer. For some reason, his wife Sarah now preferred having sex with another woman. But what, he asked himself, had gone so badly wrong? The honeymoon had been a fantastic experience. They had made love every night; usually several times a night, until they eventually fell asleep exhausted. It must have been something that he had done, to cause this change in her. As he remembered, it was as though a switch had been thrown when they arrived home from the honeymoon. He remembered that Sue had been waiting eagerly for her Sister, and they had gone upstairs together. But from then onwards, it seemed as though there had been a different Sarah in the house. She had moved into the spare room, the very same day they had got home. She made all sorts of excuses for not resuming a normal married life. Now as all these memories flooded through his mind, he searched in vain, for a rational explanation. Tony stumbled back through the woods, back to his car, his mind numb as he tried to figure out what had gone wrong.

oooooOOOOOooooo

The following Monday and not far away, it was the same clique of young women, gathered in the Sauna after the Monday and Thursday morning aerobics session. They were as usual bitching about their partners. Whether the moans were worse today, because of an extra hard work-out, or whether it had been a bad weekend, nobody was quite sure.

Sandra who was slightly older than the rest of the girls, was as usual playing devils advocate, laughing out loud, as she teased the other girls, about their marital problems.

"You lot are always moaning. Why don't you do something about it then?"

"Such as what?" Sally asked her, looking rather angrily at Sandra. She was feeling rather irritated and uncomfortably hot, as the sweat streamed off her body, and she was in no mood to be teased.

"Well, you lot come here to keep yourself fit, between you, you spend thousands of pounds a year on make-up hairdressers and clothes. In every case, if you are to be believed, all for a man that according to you, can't, or won't give you a decent fuck. Do something about it for gods sake, go out and find a man that will appreciate you. One that will satisfy you. Take a lover, or something. But don't just moan without doing something."

There was a pause in the conversation, as they considered her comments. Some of the girls obviously taking her comments more seriously than others, as they pondered on her words.

"The trouble is that knowing me, I would probably get emotionally involved with a man" Debbie responded eventually.

"Not if we hire our own male stud, and pay him, we could all share his time between us." Sandra spoke forcibly as she expounded her argument; which was developing from a germ of an idea as she spoke.

"That's all right for men, but not for women."

Keri protested, her eyes thoughtful, as she considered the idea more carefully. "The men can go down the red light district, and get themselves a whore, or hire an escort." Sandra told them.

"Well let's do the same, what's good for them has to be right for us. Just think of it, some randy young buck with a big thick cock and he's yours, whenever you want him."

As Sandra persisted in her argument. She herself was gradually beginning to see the potential possibilities of the debate she had started, and the money making possibilities for her, and her husband Bill.

"Yes, why not?" Keri interjected, her dark eyes flashing, her small frame shaking with passion, her jet black hair shaking, as she made her point.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.