Little Oral Aimee - Cover

Little Oral Aimee

by Zaso

Copyright© 2006 by Zaso

Erotica Sex Story: My seventeen-year-old daughter gets a little drunk at a company party, and I find out how she's been able to keep her virginity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

I had recently been recognized by my company for twenty years of loyal service, and they held a party in my honor. I was touched by the gesture, and enjoyed soaking up the attention my fellow partners heaped upon me. Since the party was hosted in the banquet room of a local Italian restaurant, I was encouraged to bring along my family. My daughter wasn't too thrilled about spending an evening with my 'work buddies, ' but my wife made her go nonetheless.

My daughter Aimee is a pretty girl, but she takes after the women on my side of the family in that she is tall and skinny. She stands about five-eight but weighs a mere 115 pounds. While she has a very pretty face and soft, pouting lips, beautiful green eyes and long, curly, dark blonde hair, she is flat as a board and has always lamented her AA breasts. Since she was sixteen, Aimee has begged for implants, but I have always refused.

At any rate, that evening at the dinner, I allowed my daughter to partake of the house wine, since she was with her mother and I, and state law allowed a minor to drink in the company of their parents. But neither I nor my wife kept close tabs on her, and Aimee damn near drank an entire 1.5-liter bottle by herself. End result, by the end of the evening, my little girl was smashed.

My wife and I were embarrassed, of course, but no one really said anything about it until my drunk daughter turned to one of my partners and casually pulled down the top of her dress, flashing her tiny tits, and asked him if he agreed that she needed implants. My wife gasped and jerked Aimee's top back up. I looked to my partner Joe, who just chuckled.

"Well, they certainly are perky," he commented casually, as my wife quietly berated our glazed-eyed daughter.

Just about everyone in the party, myself and my wife included, were at some level of inebriation. And Aimee didn't say or do anything more to really draw attention to herself.

Since Aimee was having a hard time walking, I supported her with my arm around her bony shoulders. She murmured against me, telling me how sorry she was for being a 'bad girl.' I chuckled and hugged her, told her she was nothing of the sort.

"You've just had too much to drink, honey," I said, and lead her to our big SUV. It was one of those gas-guzzling monstrosities with darkly-tinted windows. You could stand right outside the behemoth and not be able to see what was inside.

My wife lingered behind, talking with the other partners' wives. She gets carried away sometimes, playing the society wife, and I rolled my eyes as I watched her chatting away. But at least I had something to do.

I helped Aimee into the back seat of the SUV, and she laboriously crawled up onto the seat. I climbed in after her, helped her sit up. As she did so, Aimee looked down at her body, pushing her top down once more. Casually, and with a disappointed pout on her face, she cupped her little breasts.

"Tha's all I wan'," she said, looking to me. "Jus' tigger bitties. Please, Daddy?"

I suppressed a smile, then gently pulled her top back up. I noticed how thick and stiff her nipples were. I remembered once, long ago, my younger sister Samantha had let me see her breasts. They had been tiny, too, and with similarly large nipples. They tasted pretty good, too, as I recall...

"But you have to think of the bright side, honey," I said.

Aimee sputtered, rolling her eyes. Damn, she had some volatile breath. Better not get her near an open flame, I thought. "Yeah? Li' what?" she asked challengingly, jerking her top back down. "look'at'em! I got mus-kee-do bites, Dad! Boys ma' fun'a'me alla time!"

I glanced around nervously, but remembered how dark the windows were. I let Aimee remain topless, knowing that if I kept adjusting her top and she kept pulling it back down, she just might rip her dress. "Well, honey, think about it. When you're older, they won't sag."

My daughter gave me a blank stare. I could tell she was having trouble focusing. "They won' sag if the' fake, too," she pointed out, making an effort to sound lucid. It wasn't working.

I sighed. "Well... aren't they sensitive?" I asked. "You might lose that if—"

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Well, d'uh!" she exclaimed, then fluttered her fingers up and down her stiff, nickel-diameter nipples, making the nearly inch-long protuberances jiggle. Aimee laughed, watching her quivering nipples. "A fuckin' stiff breeze gets'em all har'n'shit," she commented with casual vulgarity. "Mebbe at's why I masserbate like... ten times a fuckin' day..."

I stared at my daughter, deciding not to chastise her for her language. She was drunk, I told myself, and did not know what she was doing. And besides, at the moment, I was imagining the sight of my skinny, seventeen-year-old daughter masturbating her pussy. In my mind, I imagined she shaved. It just seemed the natural way for a skinny girl to keep her pubic mound.

Aimee suddenly looked uncomfortable. Her hands fell to her lap, and she looked around dazedly. "I don' feel so goo'," she muttered. "M'tummy 'urts."

I slipped my arm around Aimee's naked shoulders, gently pulled her against me. "We'll get you home soon, baby," I said soothingly. Aimee sagged against me, then slid down until her head was in my lap. Her cheek rest right over my half-erect penis. I was surprised and a little embarrassed that seeing my teenaged daughter topless, and imagining her masturbating, had made me aroused.

"I lov'yu, Daddy..." she breathed out, rubbing her cheek against my crotch. She slid her hand up beneath her cheek, which naturally meant that her hand was pressed against my balls. Perhaps naturally, Aimee began gently squeezing and massaging them as her eyes closed. That didn't help matters any, and my penis thickened.

My daughter murmured and mumbled, kept shifting to get comfortable. Every move she made had her cheek rubbing more and more against my stiff cock. I grunted with some discomfort. I felt her jaw working as she licked her lips. Her hand moved from my balls to the base of my shaft through my slacks, and she gently began stroking up and down. I breathed in, amazed at how turned on I was.

I looked out the windows, saw people milling about in the parking lot. My wife was still chatting animatedly with the other wives, smoking a cigarette. I knew it would be a while before she got away from them.

And suddenly, I didn't mind. After all, I was in the back seat of a car with a pretty, topless, drunk seventeen-year-old girl who was rubbing my cock.

It really didn't bother me that she was my own daughter.

"Um... 'kay," my daughter suddenly murmured, bringing my attention back to her. I looked down as Aimee shifted, pushing up. She licked and smacked her lips as she stared at my crotch. My bulge was noticeable.

"What was that, honey?" I asked.

"Said... yeah, 'kay," she said, dragging her hands up to my belt. "I'll do'it," she continued, clumsily tugging on my belt.

My heart pumped. Was my little girl really doing what I thought she was doing? "A-Aimee, what—"

She lifted her face and stared at me as she got my belt undone and started pulling on the button. Her face was slack, eyes glazed over and eyes so heavy they were barely open. She was blitzed, so completely drunk that she apparently thought she was somewhere else and with someone else.

"I sa' I'll do'it," she repeated. "Sheez, Zhimmy... 'kay'o'kay, sheez..."

She thinks she's with Jimmy, I thought. Jimmy Mathers was a boy she had hung around with since she was twelve, and I always wondered if they were more than just friends. Apparently, Jimmy wanted to be, but also apparently, Aimee had resisted the idea. But now, in her drunken fantasy mind, she was giving in to what Jimmy evidently wanted. Except, she wasn't with Jimmy; she was with her father.

"Don' know why i's sush'a big deal, but... 'kay, Zhimmy, if ya'gonna throw'a fit..."

I didn't move, didn't stop my pretty daughter as she tugged down my zipper and clumsily pushed my slacks partly off my hips. She sighed with frustration as she groped at my boxers, but got them down as well. My thick, engorged cock was suddenly revealed.

Aimee just stared at it, her eyes suddenly growing wide. My daughter brought up a wavering hand and wrapped it around my throbbing shaft. I groaned at the firm, warm grip. "Wow, Zhimmy," she said, then sputtered with laughter, bouncing beside me. "Ya'gotta big one..."

I sighed as Aimee braced her other hand on the seat beside me and, still giggling drunkenly, started rapidly pumping her hand up and down my cock, squeezing it tightly. I grunted, my cock seeping pre-cum the flowed down over my daughter's fingers and resulted in loud, wet, smack-smack-smack sounds.

I looked to Aimee's face in profile as she masturbated me. She stared at my cock, her lips parted as she breathed in and out with her exertions. I was incredibly turned on, watching my daughter as she masturbated me with inebriated interest and enthusiasm. I slid down a little in the seat, pushed up against her feverishly-pumping hand. Damn, I hadn't gotten a hand job in over a decade!

"Go'damn," Aimee huffed as she jacked me. "Is fuckin' huge!"

"I'm glad you think so, Aimee," I said with an ecstatic sigh, moaning as my daughter leaned over and spit on my cock now and then, keeping it wet. Her pace never faltered as the minutes passed sweetly. Finally, my cock tingled, and my balls tensed. I realized I wasn't going to last much longer. I moaned loudly.

"Ya'gonna cum, Zhimmy?" she asked drunkenly, swaying a little as her hand flew up and down my stiff shaft. Smack-smack-smack...

"Soon," I responded, tensing. "I'm almost there..."

My daughter suddenly giggled, stuck out her tongue as she bit it. She glanced to me with her heavy eyes. "I wan' ya' cum," she declared slurringly, then suddenly lowered her head, slipping her hand to the base of my shaft, and slid her mouth around my cock.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, feeling the heat, the wetness, the tight suction of my daughter's mouth, the wild lashing of her tongue. Aimee bobbed up and down hard, sucking wetly and desperately, slurping loudly around my penis and making little muffled moaning noises.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, settling one hand on her head, the other stroking up and down her naked back. Aimee's body undulated as she blew me with raw, unadulterated enthusiasm, plunging down until almost my entire cock was stuffed in her mouth, the head slipping into her throat now and then. Her jaw worked and she rolled her head this way and that, massaging my straining dick with her mouth. The sensations were unbelievable. I bit back a scream of pleasure.

Jesus Christ, how did Aimee learn to give such incredible head? Even drunk out of her mind, she's a hundred times better than her mother...

Aimee bobbed up and down, whimpering with excited, high-pitched noises as she practically fucked my dick with her hot, sweet mouth. Her hand massaged and juggled my balls, urging on my orgasm. The tip of her middle finger occasionally slipped down to tickle my anus. Her saliva drooled down my dick, soaking into my pubic hair, coating my balls and getting Aimee's fingers slick as she stroked them.

I had never received such an intense blow job, not even from that over-priced call girl in Chicago... Oh, man... oh, man... I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna fucking...

"Oh, God!" I gasped, panting, staring down at my daughter's cock-stuffed mouth. My cock pulsed, spasmed, throbbing thickly in Aimee's wanton mouth. I panted as my orgasm rushed through me, electrifying my body. "A-Aimee! O-oh, baby!"

"Mmmm," she responded, sucking hard. My daughter pushed my balls up against the base of my shaft, slipped up until just the head of my twitching cock was in her mouth. Her pink lips were duckbilled around the crown of my dick, and she worked them rapidly, making loud wet noises as her tongue slathered the tip. The effect was incredible, making every nerve in my dick tingle, and I nearly screamed in ecstasy as I erupted.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.