The Compound - Cover

The Compound

Copyright© 2006 by apolaustic

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The USS Yellowstone is at the tail end of a six month deployment. The only thing left for the crew before they begin the journey home is a three day liberty call in Izmir, Turkey for some well deserved rest and relaxation. Hull Technician Second Class, Kevin Meadows is as anxious as the rest of the crew to return home, but after one day in Turkey the thought of returning home is the last thing on his mind.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The florescent light above my head flickered. The momentary flash caused me to stir and brought my mind back from wandering. I yawned and forced myself to refocus on the green logbook in front of me: "Safety Gear Preventative Maintenance Check Log." I usually dreaded making this boring weekly trip down to the safety office for these log entries, but today it got me out of the morning sweeper duty so I didn't mind as much as usual.

Across the room sat the Safety Officer, Lieutenant Sara Kinder, at her desk. She seemed busy with the typical mountain of paperwork that consumed her days. I was about to finish my last entry into the logbook when I was startled by Lt. Kinder looking over my shoulder.

"Yes Lieutenant?"

She playfully grabbed the pen out of my hand and threw it across the desk. A look of confusion washed over my face. Puzzled by her actions, I swiveled my chair to face her and saw a devilish smile that I never knew the usually strait-laced Lieutenant could make. My mouth opened to ask why she had thrown my pen but the Lieutenant quickly silenced me with an outstretched finger to my lips.

"Shhhh."

She removed her finger from my mouth and began to trace a line over my chin and jaw. I remained motionless, unsure of my current situation.

The lieutenant leaned in closer and I noticed that the top button of her kaki shirt was undone. As she bent before me, my eyes unconsciously drifted into her open shirt. I caught a glance of her cleavage, when the lieutenant cleared her throat. My eyes immediately shot back up to meet hers. A wave of heat splashed across my face as the guilt of being caught looking down the shirt of a female officer slapped me fully awake.

Lieutenant smiled at my reaction.

I forced my eyes to remain locked with hers as her hand slid down from my face and continued to travel over my chest. Her fingers suggestively tugged at the buttons on my shirt as her hand continued to move lower. I stirred uneasily in the chair when she reached my groin. My cock twitched with an automatic response to her touch.

"Petty Officer Meadows, I need to talk to you about a safety concern." She continued stroking my growing erection through my dungarees. "This cock is just too big and hard. You're libel to poke someone in the eye. As the Safety Officer of this ship, I cannot let you leave this office until we take care of this ... hazard." She winked at me.

I tensed and looked at the office door as panic washed over me. One of my fellow shipmates could walk in on us at any moment. Caught red-handed, the Lieutenant and I would both attend Captain's Mast for fraternization. The thought of a bad conduct discharge quickly entered my mind. I wondered how I would face my parents after my expulsion from the Navy. The Lieutenant sensed my distraction and grabbed my chin to redirect my attention back to her face.

"Nervous about something?"

I nodded and swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yes, Lieutenant."

"Kevin, when I'm holding your cock in my hand, I think you can drop the Lieutenant."

I swallowed again. "Yes ... Sara."

"Better." She continued to stroke my erection. "Do you want me to stop?"

I hesitated for a long moment while I tried to get a grip on the situation. Lt. Kinder is an officer but she is also a beautiful woman that is coming on to me. My little head quickly won the argument and I shook my big head.

Sara flashed me her devilish smile again and her hands begin to fumble with the clasp of my belt. As soon as the buckle was loose, she pulled the belt free from around my waist and threw it across the room. I watched in stunned amazement at her audacity.

Sara slipped her fingers into the waistband of my dungarees and yanked hard in opposite directions with both hands. The plastic button holding the waistband together was no match for her; it went flying and landed somewhere under her desk. She unzipped my fly and continued to free me from my dungarees. I assisted her by lifting my hips off the chair. Sara yanked hard, shucking my pants and boxers in one motion down past my knees. I sat back down, my bare ass making contact with the vinyl padding of the chair.

Sara knelt before me and unbuttoned her khaki shirt. I watched as she quickly shed the garment behind her and shuffled on her knees to get closer to me. I briefly wondered to myself how many times I've imagined Lt. Kinder naked and now here I was staring at her half exposed breasts.

Sara put her hands on my legs and slid them up my thighs. She reached my groin and grabbed the base of my throbbing shaft. Without hesitation, she lunged forward and sucked half of my member into her mouth. In that instant, my fear dissolved. All I felt now was the intense pleasure that emanated from between my legs. Sara's head bobbed as she continued to suck at a steady pace.

I touched the back of her head and ran my fingers though her hair. I found the bobby pin that held her hair back and removed it. Her shoulder length auburn hair fell freely around her face. My hand moved down and I felt her cheek puckered tight while she sucked me as hard as she could. Her tongue danced against the underside of my shaft.

"Oh god."

Sara let my member slip from her lips. I gasped when the pressure of her intense sucking released.

She grinned. "Kevin, I've had this fantasy about taking you in my office for so long. I couldn't stand it anymore! I want you inside of me but we have to be quick."

I understood the urgency and helped her stand before me. I grabbed her belt buckle and fumbled with the clasp while she ran her hands over my head. Finally, I freed the stubborn belt and removed her pants and panties in one motion. Sara stepped out of the garments and straddled me on the chair.

Our lips locked and we kissed each other in a torrid frenzy. She kissed so passionately that it felt like I was having my soul literally sucked out of me. Sara reached between us and grabbed my member. Finding her target, she lifted herself up and aligned her pussy. I felt the heat of her molten sex as she slid down on my shaft. I grabbed her ass cheeks as she started to ride me.

"Oh, Sara! God, that feels incredible..."

There was a knock on the bathroom stall door.

"Yo! Meadows? You in there?"

It was Bailey. Shit! Startled, I fumbled to hide my erection. "Uh, yeah. I'm just finishing up pinching a loaf."

"Good gawd! Is that what died? Hurry the fuck up in there, Stinky! They're about to start liberty call and I don't want to be stuck at the end of the line. Jones and I will meet you in the 11-Alpha shop."

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute."

I heard Bailey fly out of the head. Whew.

Looking down I saw my semi deflated penis. I really wanted to release some pressure before heading out on liberty. I heard more footsteps and someone occupied the stall next to mine. Crap. This fantasy will have to wait.

I finished up in the head and made my way out of the repair department berthing. Climbing the ladder, I arrived on the main deck at the enlisted crew galley. There were many personnel waiting here for liberty call. I looked across the room and I recognized that most of them were the low ranking enlisted crew, rank E-3 down to E-1.

The E-3 to E-1 crewmembers are the unlucky ones when it comes to liberty call, since they have to wait until last to disembark the ship. Officers receive a privilege since they get to head out first followed by the enlisted crew in order of rank. It usually takes about an hour and a half before E-3 and below receives their liberty call, so these shipmates have a long wait ahead of them before they will be able to head ashore.

The 1MC announcement system crackled to life and the Petty Officer of the Watch's voice echoed throughout the ship: "Liberty Call! Liberty Call! Liberty call for all officers and chief petty officers!"

Shit! They started.

I bolted up the closest ladder-well to get to the next deck. At the top of the ladder, I turned aft and proceeded to walk bristly down the passageway past the repair department shops.

The USS Yellowstone was a destroyer tender whose role in the Navy was as a mobile repair support facility for the Atlantic surface fleet. The ship resembled a civilian cruise liner in size and shape except for the grey paint and had several large boom-cranes on the top deck for loading cargo. The Yellowstone was classified as a 'non-combatant ship' so women were allowed to be stationed here. About one third of the fourteen hundred-member crew was female.

Since we have women on board, the Yellowstone as well as the rest of the non-combatant ships in the Navy, are the 'Love Boats' of the fleet. Fraternization in the eyes of the military was a big no-no, but for the most part the chain of command turns a blind eye to the problem until they catch two people in the act.

As I hurried down the passageway, the repair shops that I passed were all uncommonly silent. There would be no work for the next three days because the crew was receiving a little R&R. Today, we dropped anchored in Izmir, Turkey as a reward for all the hard work that we've put in since we started this six-month tour back in May.

My occupation on the ship was a hull technician assigned to the Ship-Fitter Shop (11-Alpha). Ship fitters perform general maintenance welding and fabrications. The 11-Alpha shop was full of heavy equipment used for cutting, forming and shaping different types of metal.

Walking into the shop, I found Bailey and Jones sitting on the large fabrication table. They were watching the port brief on the closed circuit TV with several others. The port brief is given by the Executive Officer every time we pull into a new port. In the brief, the XO gives a quick overview of what to do, what to see, and where not to go. Being curious sailors, telling us where not to go usually meant that that was the first place we headed as soon as we stepped foot on the pier.

Bailey looked over when he saw me walk into the shop. "About time, stinky! Let's get in line." He tapped Jones on the back and they both got up to meet me at the shop door. I did a quick about face and we all headed aft to reach the Quarterdeck.

The three of us didn't get very far. We found the end of the liberty line just a few feet from the 11-Alpha shop door. We still had to walk past the Sheet-Metal Shop (26-Alpha) and the Pipe-Shop (56-Alpha) before we reached the Quarterdeck. Bailey was looking down the passageway counting heads in front of us.

"Meadows, I told you to hurry your ass up! Look at this line."

"Whatever. They haven't even called liberty for the E-6's. We've got some time before they call us lowly E-5s." I motioned to Jones, "So was there anything good on the port brief?"

"Just the usual warnings: don't buy any food from the street venders, don't smoke anything that is handed to you, and don't drink the water. They mentioned something about a 'compound' that we're not supposed to go to and that the shore patrol would be stationed there but I didn't catch why."

I tapped Bailey on the back. "What's the compound?"

Bailey looked over his shoulder, "It's just this place where the locals go. It's in a bad part of town." He then quickly resumed counting heads in front of us.

I got the feeling that Bailey was avoiding my question. "What do you mean 'bad part of town'?"

Bailey turned to face me. "For now, you don't need to worry about it." He smiled and quickly changed the subject. "What you need to know is that there is a USO here that we can drink at."

It figures that Bailey would know that. He usually knows exactly where to go to get his buzz started. Glaring looks from Jones and I caused Bailey to retort. "What?"

Jones chuckled. "Dude, its only noon. Isn't it a little early to start drinking?"

I agreed with Jones. "Yeah, and don't forget we have duty on the ship tomorrow, I hate standing watch with a hang over."

Bailey balked at me. "Don't worry about duty tomorrow. I saw the watch bill and one of us have any watches. After morning muster, we'll be able to rack out for the rest of the day," Bailey put his arm around me, "Trust me; you'll have much fonder memories of Izmir if you're drunk."

Jones beat me to the obvious question, "What do you mean by that?"

Bailey chuckled and rolled his eyes. He was the salty sailor of our three-man group. Jones and I were both basically new recruits with each of us being in the Navy just over a year. Bailey on the other hand was nearing the end of his four-year enlistment. "Oh, nothing..."

I hate when he does that. This was Bailey's third trip to the Med and he definitely knew his way around the ports. That was the main reason Jones and I liked to hang out with him. However, when it came time to fill us in on the things that we needed to know, Bailey had a certain knack for stepping back at just the right moment to let Jones and I figure things out on our own. Like that time in Toulon, France when he let us order raw horse meat off the menu when he knew exactly what "steak tartare" meant.

The 1MC speaker directly above my head squawked: "Liberty Call! Liberty Call! Liberty call for all E-6 and up!"

Bailey anxiously started shifting on his feet. "Oh I can taste those White Russians! How about it Jones? Are you finally going to pop that 'Quaker' cherry and get lit up tonight?" Bailey knew exactly what button to push to stir up Jones. On cue, Jones cocked his fist and punched Bailey in the arm. "I've gone this entire cruise without a drink, I think I can hold out for a two more weeks till we get home."

Before we left Norfolk, Jones had promised his wife that he would stay out of trouble. To her, that meant no drinking, no pornography, and no partying. Oddly enough, those are all things that Bailey holds dear to his heart. Knowing that Jones's wife had a tight leash around his neck, Bailey loved ragging him about it. "Come on, you know Edith will never find out. Meadows and I can keep a secret!"

Bailey nudged me in the side with his elbow looking for support. I wasn't going to get involved with this again, "Leave me out of this!"

Ever since the first day of the cruise Bailey had been trying to corrupt Jones and get him to do something that wouldn't make his wife proud. He didn't want to get him into trouble with Edith per se; he just took it as a challenge to see if he could break Jones' resolve.

The liberty line shifted forward and Bailey continued harassing Jones. "You're not going to spend the next few days glued to the phone racking up long distance charges are you?"

"I have to call Edith. It's been three weeks since I heard her voice back in Naples."

Bailey scoffed, "And it will be two short weeks till you're back in Norfolk attached to that ball and chain. Live a little! You know you won't have a chance to do any partying when you get home." Bailey rolled into his familiar Edith impersonation, "Terry, take out the trash! Terry, change the baby's diaper! Terry, come rub my feet! Terry, bring me a bon-bon!"

Jones scowled at Bailey's impersonation but didn't do anything because he knew the routine dull-drum of his life before this cruise was going to pick up right where it left off.

"You know Jones; it would be good for you to get your rocks off at least once before you go home to your wife. You're libel to kill her with the backed up semen that you're holding!"

"Well that will be her problem for making me give up porn for the last five and a half months! She caused the problem; she'll have to deal with the mess."

"Just don't knock her up again. I don't think the human gene pool can handle another Terry Jones spawn." Bailey motioned to me, "Did you see that last picture of Jones's kid? Good gawd! That's one f-ugly baby!" The 'fucking-ugly' comment earned Bailey another punch in the arm from Jones. Bailey responded by grabbing Jones around the waist and wrestling him to the bulkhead. The two of them playfully struggled with each other while our fellow shipmates in the line watched in mild amusement.

The 1MC crackle caused a pause in the wrestling action. "Liberty Call! Liberty Call! Liberty call for all E-5 and up!" There was a collective cheer from all the E-5 petty officers waiting in the passageway.

I looked over at Jones and Bailey who were still struggling with each other. "If you two are done humping each other, I'd like to go ashore now!" Jones and Bailey stopped in their tracks and refocused their attention on me. My eyes got wide as I both Bailey and Jones lunging towards me in unison. Bailey tackled me low while Jones quickly put me in a headlock. Never joke about being gay to a sailor...


The three of us emerged from the passageway and stumbled onto the Quarterdeck. Our wrestling bout from the last ten minutes left us all out of breath and with wrinkled shirts. A disapproving look from the Officer of the Deck, Chief Wexland, caused us to get serious and tuck our shirts back into our jeans.

One by one, we approached the Petty Officer of the Watch, flashed our Military ID cards, and repeated the same phrase: "Permission to go ashore?" The Petty Officer of the Watch checked everyone's attire to ensure that each shipmate was wearing a collared shirt, a belt, and no sneakers. If everything appeared to be in order, he would snap a salute and say, "Permission granted."

Since we were in civilian attire, a return salute wasn't appropriate. After a short stroll down the gangway, we boarded the liberty boat that was idling in the water. A quick ten-minute ride across the harbor and our trio finally landed on the pier. A steady stream of our fellow shipmates flowed around us as we stopped to take in the scenery.

Liberty call for the officers had started at noon. A look at my watch revealed that it was after one o'clock. I had skipped lunch on the ship today in order to enjoy some real food out in town. "Okay, so who's ready for lunch because I know I'm fucking starved!"

Bailey looked around to get his bearings and then started to walk down the pier. Jones and I fell in step at his flanks while Bailey began to give us his version of the port brief. "Well gentleman, you're in luck. Izmir has been civilized and capitalized! Pizza Hut and Burger King are both located right off the pier on the main drag. There is also a McDonalds located in the center of town just a few blocks away from the USO office."

I was shocked. "You're fucking kidding me right? I haven't had McDonalds since Norfolk!" Jones mirrored my sentiments. "What are we waiting for? Let's beat feet and get our asses to McDonalds!"

We are so predictable. Here we are, three Americans in a foreign country with two days to explore and experience a different country. Where do we go? McDonalds. My mother would be so proud.

Our group started walking with a mission. We made it through the security checkpoint on the pier and stepped out onto a bustling city street that followed the inner contours of the Izmir harbor. Cars, mopeds, and civilians on bikes all zoomed busily by on their way to unknown destinations. We made a left turn and followed the sidewalk along the bay. A few steps later, Jones paused to retrieve a 35mm camera from his pocket. He snapped a picture of the Yellowstone in the distance, several of the colorful fishing boats in the bay, and finally a picture of Bailey and I standing there with our arms crossed. A most apparent impatient look shone on our faces.

Bailey barked at him, "Dude, will you put that camera away. Stop being such a fucking tourist!"

My growling stomach agreed, "Can you keep that thing in your pocket 'til we at least get some grub?"

Stuffing the camera back in his pocket, Jones jogged the dozen steps needed to catch up to us, "I just wanted a couple pictures of the bay. It's very pretty here and I want to show Edith when we get home. Then I saw you two standing there and you looked so cute together. I just had to capture the moment!" It was my turn to punch Jones in the arm.

Bailey turned around and continued to lead the march to McDonalds, "Listen man, that camera is going to get you in trouble. I suggest you stow it."

"What trouble? Trouble with you? HA! I'll beat you harder than Meadows bludgeons his beef-stick!" Jones received another punch from my fist. Doesn't his arm ever get sore?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.