Denise Fallon-CIA Spy: Royal Desire - Cover

Denise Fallon-CIA Spy: Royal Desire

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2006 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: Denise goes to Russia to find a stolen sex journal belonging to a famous empress

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Russia

ALIAS: Miranda Davenport, sex historian from New York City

MISSION: Find and retrieve a stolen sex journal belonging to Catherine The Great and catch the thieves.

For this mission, I traveled to St. Petersburg. When I arrived there, it was really cold. I came out of the plane, wearing a long black wool coat, a red peasant blouse, and a black knee-length stretch cotton skirt with a three-inch slit on the side and red knee-length faux suede boots. Under my dark brown hair was a black wig with hair down to my neck. According the case file, someone has stolen a sex journal that once belonged to Catherine The Great two nights before. The journal was to be part of an exhibit on Russia's royalty at the city's art and history museum. The last time I heard of a robbery in Russia was when someone stole a massive collection of Faberge eggs that once belonged to the Romanovs.

I got to my hotel room after leaving the airport. I even had a dress to wear to the museum gala later tonight, a white, halter-style backless dress with a jeweled brooch in the back with white Aldo sandals. I also got a beautiful multi-colored, butterfly-shaped rhinestone barrette that doubles as digital video and photo camera.But first I had to find out more about the stolen item in question. I went to the museum and talked with the five-foot-four, blonde curator Gina Herzekova.

"So tell me about what is special about this stolen sex journal." I said.

"The sex journal you're talking about had once belonged to Catherine The Great. In it, she would write down about all her sexual encounters. Her lovers were the best fighters in the Russian-Prussian war and during her reign. She even wrote about the night she seduced Peter The Great before he was murdered." Gina said.

From what I've heard of Catherine The Great, I found her fascinating, being that she was an empress and a seductress. Who knew that powerful women could be such great leaders and lovers.Gina showed me to the where the journal when it was stolen two nights ago. The journal was said to be on display under a bulletproof glass case and protected by Russian police.

After talking with Gina, I went back to my hotel room to get ready for the museum gala. I put my hair up in a fancy, high up do, keeping the hair away from my face. I put on my dress and heels, but kept the barrette on. At the museum gala, there were plenty of rich people, history enthusiasts, culture seekers, and art admirers. I gazed at the amazing art while eating fresh, expensive caviar on a cracker and sipping champagne.

Then, a tall gentleman stood behind me and said in his Russian accent fluent English, "Excuse me miss, I couldn't help but notice the lovely brooch on the back of your beautiful dress."

I turned around and there was tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed Russian man in a black-and-white tuxedo. He introduced himself as Sergei Demsakov. He works as a Russian diplomat working at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. Sergei and I shared a conversation. He even talked about his family, career, and interests.

Sergei smiled as he said to me, "So you're a sex historian and you live in New York City?"

I said, "Yes, I am. I work at the History of Sex Museum in New York."

Then, Sergei had introduced me to his brother Eric and his wife Irena who had just walked in. Eric looked a lot Sergei but shorter than him by two inches and he works as a chemical engineer at a power plant. His wife Irena was tall and slender with deep brown eyes and chocolate brown hair down to her shoulders. She was also a model-in-training who planned on going to New York so she could start her modeling career. She wore a black, strapless gown with a floor-length skirt.

I gave Sergei an invitation to a nightcap at my hotel room after the gala. Later that night, I was still in my dress when I sent information about the journal and Eric and Irena to headquarters. I heard a knock on the door. Sergei arrived with flowers in hand and he wore button-down shirt and jeans because he had changed clothes before coming over. I loved the flowers he gave me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.