Rabbit Season - Cover

Rabbit Season

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: When the girl moved in next door, suddenly it was rabbit season.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   .

"It's true, Doc. I'm a rabbit alright. Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'til you get home?"

"Shoot him now! Shoot him now!" replied Daffy.

Bugs said, "You keep outta this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!"

"He does so have to shoot me now!" Daffy then said to Elmer, "I demand that you shoot me now!"

Elmer raised his gun. As Daffy stuck his tongue out at Bugs, the duck was shot. Daffy walked back over to Bugs with smoke pouring out of his nostrils.

Daffy said, "Let's run through that again."

Bugs replied, "Okay. Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'til you get home."

Daffy spoke slowly. "Shoot him now, shoot him now."

"You keep outta this. He doesn't have to shoot you now."

"Hah! That's it! Hold it right there! Pronoun trouble. It's not 'he doesn't have to shoot YOU now', it's 'he doesn't have to shoot ME now'."

Daffy paused then angrily said, " Well, I say he does have to shoot me now! So shoot me now!"

Elmer was frozen in mid-fire. Daffy was currently spared.

I looked up at my mom who held the DVD remote in her hand.

"People are moving in next door," she said. "I thought we'd visit and say hello."

I looked back at Daffy and then at my mom.

"It's the polite and neighborly thing to do," Mom said.

I was fifteen years old and if there was one thing I knew about living in this family, it was when Mom had a certain look on her face there was no arguing her out of it. Today Daffy was spared several beak-altering gunshots. Another day, he would once again get what was predestined for him.

Mom waited for me to get my shoes and socks on. The sooner I did this "social requirement" the sooner I could get back to what I wanted to do. Maybe Daffy would get it from Elmer later today, but knowing my mom this wouldn't be an easy and simple five minute greeting. She'd seek out the mom from the new neighbors and talk and talk and talk and talk. Oh, man, my mom sure could talk! My task was to hang around and try not to look bored which was always a challenge. I couldn't go home until my Mom did.


I was relieved to see the moving truck and four guys carrying boxes and furniture into the house. If it was one of those U-Haul trucks I knew what I would be stuck doing it for the next hour or two. I got wiped out after only a half hour. Supposedly I would naturally build more manly muscle as I got older. I was a high school freshman already and wondered how long it would take. I was yet to see any muscle though I never tried to help it along with weights or such.

My mom instantly found the woman of the house. I don't know how she did it but it had to be something like gravity or magnetism. It was some unknown scientific force that allowed my mom to find other women and then their female voices quickly accelerated toward the sound barrier. Yeah, pun intended. Deal with it.

I stood awkwardly next to my mom for ten minutes and looked around.

" ... this is my son."

I almost didn't hear my mom introduce me.

"Glad to meet you," the new neighbor mom said.

I inelegantly shook her hand.

"We just have one child too," said neighbor mom. "She's in the garage. I'm sure she'd love to meet a new friend."

I'd rather stand next to my mom and look uncomfortable because there was no expectation on me to talk. If I was alone with someone, it would be awkward because of the presumption to participate in a conversation. Still I did as suggested and headed away to find the girl.

The full-sized SUV was backed into the garage and the tailgate was open. I heard light metallic clanking so I headed to the back of the vehicle.

"Come on. Stupid," a girl softly said with aggravation.

The girl looked a year or two younger than me. My attention was grabbed but there was nothing about the girl to grab my attention. What grabbed my attention was that the SUV was filled with several cages and each cage had one or two rabbits.

"Arrrr!" she growled as she pulled on the cage then backed away frustrated.

She noticed me. The look of exasperation on her face was not the pleasant greeting or even the more probable indifferent welcome I hoped for.

I smile weakly.

"Who are you?" she immediately threw out to me.

"Uh ... I'm ... uh ... your mom said that you were here."

From the look on her face that wasn't enough information.

"I live next door. I guess our parents want us to meet each other."

Her face changed to an impassive calm. I'd take it.

"I'm Jenna," she introduced.

"Jenna?" I said with surprise.

Girls were really named Jenna? Jenna Jameson was my favorite porn star. Now Jenna Jameson and this Jenna looked nothing alike. Jameson was a sexy blonde with big tits and was accustomed to having her cunt, ass, and mouth filled with hearty cocks and having large loads of cum delivered to her face. This Jenna girl was a scrawny brunette with young growing tits.

"What's wrong with Jenna?" she asked.

"Nothing," I hastily replied. "It's a cool name. I never heard that name before. I like it."

She smirked like she didn't believe me.

"So what grade are you in?" she asked. "How old are you?"

"Ninth and fifteen," I answered. "What about you?" I could be as direct as she was.

"Seventh grade and I'm thirteen. I turn fourteen in three months."

That would be January. I quickly forgot her information.

I looked into the SUV and asked, "What's with all the rabbits? Hunting?"

The glare Jenna gave me would have disintegrated me into my atomic elements if her eyes were laser beams. It wasn't a glare. It was a GLARE!

"Go away!" she spouted at me.

"What?" I said dumbfounded.

What were rabbits for? Rabbit season, right?

"Fuck you!" she said to me. Those words coming out of such a pretty and young mouth were a shock.

"I'm sorry," I said. I knew an apology was the right thing to do even if I wasn't sure why.

"I love my rabbits," she said with a hateful sneer.

Pets? These weren't the little lop rabbits the mall pet store sold. These rabbits were bigger and different. I could understand one or maybe two rabbits as pets but there were nine rabbits in the six cages here.

"Can I help you carry the cages in?" I asked as much to alleviate my own guilt as to make things right.

"They're stuck," she said with annoyance. "The cages slid during the drive and I can't get them undone."

"I'll reach through the other side while you pull and maybe we can get them out."

She nodded in agreement. It was important enough to Jenna to get her rabbits out that she was willing to put up with an ignorant moron like me.

I climbed into the SUV and got on my knees in the back seat. I looked over the cages.

"Go ahead and pull," I said.

She pulled on the first cage on her right which was my left. The cage moved but there was something holding it in. She tried the middle cage but with the same results. I climbed up so that I hovered above.

"Don't fall on them," Jenna said panicky.

I could see the slide out litter trays were wedged together. A vigorous shake and pull of the cages would probably pop them free but it would also scare the nine lives out of the bunnies. Was it rabbits that had nine lives? Ah, who cared?

"I think I see the problem," I said.

I reached my arm between the junction of four cages. The metal bars scraped against my skin but I put up with it.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I didn't answer. I was focused on my task. I tried to push down on a litter tray but it wouldn't budge. I peered through all the bars and saw I needed to slide it a little to the left. With my other hand, I slammed the back of my fist against the problem cage while holding the tray.

"What are you doing?" said Jenna with alarm.

"Pull on this one now," I said banging the palm of my hand on the original cage that she tried to take out. That action didn't please her either.

She gave it a pull and the cage came right out.

"Ow!" I cried out as my finger was pinched. I pulled my arm out in reaction which scraped up my forearm. I cringed and exhaled loudly.

"You did it!" Jenna exclaimed. She was oblivious to my pain. "Okay, this one." She gentled pulled on the middle cage.

Hopefully this one would be easier - and less painful. If I stopped to think about it, why should I do this? I barely knew Jenna five minutes and it wasn't a great start. What would motivate me to put myself through more pain?

I looked the cage situation over and decide maybe all I needed to do was pull the middle cage sideways.

"Yes," she cheered.

As she pulled the cage out, I made sure the final cage closest to her was free which it was. I had to disentangle the rear middle cage from the one on its right but I was able to do that by climbing in from the back.

"Careful," she cautioned as the cage jarred loose and the two rabbits slid against the cage side.

The rabbits were hardy creatures. Elmer Fudd may call rabbits "timid, woodland creatures", but they could stand a little sliding around. If Jenna was willing to give her cages a serious yank in the first place, I wouldn't have this scrape on my arm.

I carefully touched my forearm. I wasn't bleeding but my arm was bruised and felt like it was burned. The only good thing about my arm is that it made me forget the hard pinch on my finger.

Jenna picked up a cage and headed into the house. I picked up another cage and followed her. We ended up in the backyard. I placed the cage next to hers.

"Won't they escape?" I asked as I surveyed the yard. The yard was fenced but rabbits were diggers.

"I watch them when they're out of their cages. They don't have a chance to burrow. Besides they love me and follow me around."

If I lived in a cage, I'd try to get free no matter how much my benefactor loved me.

We grabbed two more cages and then the final two. I gasped as I set down the last cage when I let it accidentally press against my scraped arm.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

"What happened to your arm?" she asked.

Too late. I didn't put it behind fast enough. That didn't prevent me from replying, "Nothing".

Jenna grabbed my hand and looked at my injury. Her touch affected my brain in a weird way. Her warm hand felt nice. Unusually nice. I looked into her face as she visually examined my arm. She was sort of pretty. No, she was a pretty girl. She was young and just a kid, but she was pretty. My eyes gravitated to the small curves of her chest. Maybe she wasn't just a girl after all. Jenna had tits. Not big ones but tits nonetheless. My breathing quickened.

"Is it hurting worse?" she asked.

I tore my eyes away from her upper body. My increased breathing wasn't because of my injury.

"I'm okay," I assured her. I don't know why but I felt very awkward. I needed to get out of here. I needed to run. Run, rabbit, run.

"Let me spray it," she said.

"Spray it?" I questioned.

"My mom has this spray she puts on all ow-ies."

I reluctantly followed her to the bathroom. She opened a box a mover placed on the floor and rummaged through it until she found something.

"Hold your arm out," she instructed.

"Maybe I should see my mom," I suggested. Why didn't I think of saying that before?

Too late. She fired.

"Awww!" I cried out as the spray coated my arm.

"Does it hurt?" she said with paranoia.

"It's ... it's cold," I exclaimed.

"I forgot about that," she said. "Sorry."

"It's alright," I said. In a few seconds, I decided to touch my arm because it did feel better. "This stuff works."

"Told you so," she triumphantly said.

We stood uncomfortably until I said, "I guess I should be getting back to my mom."

"Okay," she said. "Thanks for helping with my rabbits."

"Sure," I said. "They're neat looking."

"I'll introduce you to them all sometime," she said.

"Okay," I replied. I hoped she didn't expect me to memorize their names.

"Oh, there you are Jenna," said a man. "I see you got your rabbits situated."

"Yeah, Dad. He helped me."

I shook her dad's hand.

Dad then said to Jenna, "I need you to tell the movers where you want your bed and dresser."

I left dad and daughter to their business and exited. Mom still talked to Jenna's mom. I risked going home without my mom. It turned out okay. She didn't notice or if she did she didn't say anything about it.


A couple of days later, Jenna invited me over for a short time and told me all the names of her rabbits and what kind they were. It was a whirlwind of information and I couldn't say whether a rabbit was an angora or a lop or a grizzly bear.

I didn't see much of Jenna that first week. She immediately began school. I was at the high school and she was at the middle school.

For the coming Sunday, Jenna and her family invited me and my family over for a housewarming dinner barbecue. Free food sounded great but then Mom suggested I buy a gift for Jenna for the party. I discovered that's what housewarming meant. Sounded like a stupid idea to me.

"Oh, thank you," Jenna said politely at the party after taking my offered gift. She unwrapped it and looked blankly at my plush toy rabbit.

"It looks like Ferdinand," her mom said.

"Yeah," she said blandly. She looked at me. "Thank you."

"Sure," I said. It was a much less eager and excited response than I expected.

Jenna and I were stuck listening to the adults talk for a couple of hours during the afternoon until dinner was ready. It was chicken and it was delicious. I admit it but I wondered what rabbit looked like on the barbecue. I know. I'm bad. I didn't want to think it, but I did.

"Come to my room," Jenna encouraged after dinner.

I agreed. It had to better than adult conversation. They were such bores.

I noticed when Jenna closed her bedroom door. At my house, my parents enforced an open-door policy when a girl was over at my house. I had girls that were friends over but never girlfriends. I hadn't ever dated unless you count a group of ten or so people as a date. In my mind, I had to be alone with a girl for it to be considered a date.

There were several stuffed toy rabbits in a corner which now included my gift.

"People only think I like rabbits," complained Jenna.

Um ... duh. That was all she talked about. What did she expect? When she was silent, I was sure she was either planning what next to say about rabbits or just finished talking about rabbits.

"What else do you like?" I asked

"Well, my friends." Her face turned sad. "But they live far away now."

"Call them."

"I did. It's not the same," she sighed.

"You have your rabbits," I said.

She didn't even crack a smile at the happy thought. It was like the weight of the world was on her shoulders.

"You'll make new friends," I encouraged.

She remained morose. Boy, this was a fun party!

I continued undaunted. What else did I have to do? I wasn't close to the point where I would say "Excuse me but you are so boring I'd rather sit out with the adults".

I tried, "And you're pretty so I'm sure the boys will ask you out."

The shocked look on her face was not what I predicted. It was the type of look I would anticipate if she heard one of her beloved rabbits was dragged off by a wolf. I was almost 100 percent positive that what I said had nothing to do with a wolf.

"Why do you think I'm pretty?" she asked. "You're in high school and I'm in middle school."

"What does it matter what grade you are in?" I responded with my own question.

"Because high school boys think middle school girls are stupid and ugly."

"I'm not like that."

"If you think I'm pretty then kiss me," she dared.

What? Why did she say that?

I glanced at the door. I didn't want to kiss her but I felt I needed to do it. The door was closed but not locked. The last thing I needed was false accusations. I knew the door would swing open the instant I kissed her no matter how quick I did it. My life wasn't much but it was the only one I had and I wanted to keep it.

The worst thought was the future lecture from my parents.

"So the new neighbors just moved in and now they think we are raising a pervert. After what you tried with their daughter I see that it's true. We ARE raising a pervert."

Oh, sure, I could try to claim she asked me to kiss her but what would it matter?

My parents would say, "So now that you labeled us all perverts even though it is just YOU who is the big pervert, we have to live with paper bags over our heads for the rest of our lives."

I shuddered. Yes, the lecture would be the worst.

Jenna sat down on the bed.

Great! Kissing her in the middle of the room was bad enough, but now the claim was I groped her on the bed.

"So you don't think I'm pretty," she said.

"I said you're pretty," I defended.

"But not enough to kiss me."

I sighed. She proved her immaturity. 15-year old high school freshmen were so much more adult-like than a seventh grade girl.

I stepped up, leaned down, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Not like that," she protested. "Like a boyfriend."

"I'm not your boyfriend."

"But if I was a pretty girl you wouldn't care. You'd want to kiss me on the lips just because I was pretty."

Couldn't I just kiss one of her rabbits or better yet let one gnaw my face off?

Jenna patted the bed next to her.

I asked, "What about your parents?"

Self-preservation kicked in. Where was it when I needed it earlier?

"They can talk and talk. We won't hear from them for hours."

"My mom's the same way," I said.

"So..." she said. She puckered her lips dramatically and closed her eyes.

"How many boys have you kissed?" I asked and stalled. I had her figured out. She was a very forward girl for her age. She probably had three boyfriends where she used to live and that's why she was so sad.

"I never have," she said.

Drat! Now what?

There was only one thing to do. My face felt warm as I leaned in. Fast and out. Fast and out. That would do it.

We bumped noses then she turned her face and she planted her lips on mine! I was motionless from the initial shock. When I had my wits, I discovered Jenna's arms were wrapped around my neck and I was held in position.

My mind vacillated between "Danger! Danger!" to fascination. Yes, I could say I enjoyed the tingly sensation. Jenna's wet lips sent a bolt right into my brain.

The kiss continued and I lost the ability to stop it. She released my neck and moved backward, but I followed her right down. I couldn't stop kissing her. I couldn't!

Jenna pushed me away. I sat up and gasped for breath. Jenna did the same.

The door opened and I jumped.

"How you doing?" my mom asked. Jenna's mom was with her.

"Good," I said.

"Yeah, good," Jenna confirmed.

"You okay?" my mom asked. "You're breathing hard."

"We were laughing so hard," Jenna excused, "that we couldn't get our breath."

I nodded agreement. It was our story and we were sticking to it.


"She's in the back," Jenna's mom said when I came over two days later.

I crossed through the house and carefully exited out the back. Jenna cautioned me previously about accidentally letting a rabbit escape into the house.

"Ferdinand's time to play?" I asked watching the rabbit hop around the yard.

"You remembered his name," she said impressed. "I didn't think you liked my rabbits."

"I like them," I said. It helped that Ferdinand was the biggest rabbit, so his name was easiest to remember. His name was the only one I remembered. "So how are you?"

"I'm good because I have no homework tonight."

"I had a little but I did it already."

I stood uneasily with Jenna and watched as the big rabbit bounded around and investigated everything.

"He sure is curious," I commented.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"Reminds me of you."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, you're really curious. You wanted to know what it was like..." I looked around and then quietly said, " ... to kiss."

She laughed. "We were lucky we didn't get caught."

"Yeah." I paused. "You think about doing it again."

"No," she said to my disappointment. "Have you?"

"Uh ... yeah ... sometimes. It was ... well ... I liked it."

"We're not boyfriend and girlfriend," she said.

"I know."

"So don't think you can kiss me anytime you want."

"I don't."

She then spoke quieter, "I kind of liked it too."

"You did?" I tried to control my excitement.

"But we're not boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Of course not. You're in middle school. What would my reputation be if I was spotted with you?"

"Hey!" she said.

I laughed and when she saw it was a joke, she laughed also.

"You!" she scolded.

We lapsed back into Ferdinand observation.

Jenna said, "My parents are going out on a date-night this Friday. Want to come over?"

"Can I?"

"I'll ask. I think it will be okay. We can play games and you can help with the rabbits,"

"I think my parents will be okay with it too. Can we do more than play games? You know can we..."

"Kiss?" she completed.

"Only if you want to."

"I would like it. It put butterflies in my tummy. It was weird and wonderful."


Her parents ordered a pizza for Jenna and me to share on Friday. We chatted over dinner and she expressed her frustrations with school and how hard it was to make new friends.

"I'm glad I have you as a friend," she said.

After dinner, she let each of her rabbits spend time outside its cage and hop around the backyard. I was frustrated. Every time I glanced at the clock I saw time we had to kiss slip away. How long would her parents be gone? What if they only went to dinner? I kept my impatience to myself.

At last, the final rabbit was done playing. The whole process made me wonder if that was what it was like to allow maximum security prisoners out to exercise.

We came inside and she asked, "So what do you want to play?"

"Could we kiss?" I suggested.

"We should play something," she said. "My parents will ask me what we did."

"Make something up."

She wrinkled her nose. It looked almost rabbit like.

"We played Scrabble and you kicked my butt," I said.

"I don't like Scrabble."

"Monopoly?"

"Boring."

"So what do you like to play?"

"I don't know."

This was infuriating.

"Do you play games?" I asked.

"Not really."

"Come here," I said and waved her forward.

"What?"

"Just come here."

She stepped into my personal space bubble.

I grabbed her shoulders, leaned down, and kissed her. She kissed back and the kiss was good, but it wasn't the same as before. She wasn't into it as she was previously.

"That was nice," she said.

Well, she fooled me.

"Do you want me to go home?" I asked.

"Why would I want that?" she said with shock on her face.

"I thought you wanted me to come over tonight so we could kiss again."

"I do. I did."

"So... ?"

She turned away from me. So much for tonight.

"Where are your games?" I said. "Let's play something." The night didn't have to be a complete waste. Why not try to have some fun?

Jenna abruptly turned back to me. There was moisture in her eyes. Now what?

"You know how I said I didn't think about our kiss at all?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I lied. I can't stop thinking about it. I feel like I'm out of control. I'm scared."

She began to cry.

Oh, great! Now I understood why a girl's tears were kryptonite to a guy. I felt powerless and helpless. I hugged her. She put her head against me and I silently held her.

I waited until she calmed down and then I quietly asked, "Want to kiss?"

"Yes," she said.

She separated and led me by my hand to her bedroom. The biggest surprise to me was how wonderful it felt to hold her hand. It felt almost as exciting as when we kissed. I felt linked to her in a deeper way.

She sat on the bed and I sat next to her just like we did last Sunday.

"So..." I said with a smile.

"So..." she replied.

I leaned in and we kissed. It was delightful to touch her lips with mine again, yet it wasn't the same. I separated.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. The look on her face caused me to hastily say, "I still like it."

"But you don't like me?" she asked.

"No. I like you. I like kissing you," I said.

"Yeah, it's different," she said.

"So why?" I asked.

"Because I'm in middle school and you don't think I'm old enough for you," she said.

Where did that come from? I thought that was a dead issue.

"I'm only two years older than you."

"Like it matters to a high school boy."

Argh! Why did I put up with her?

I moved back in and I kissed her and I kissed her and I kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her more. After a brief resistance, she melted into my arms. She sighed out a soft moan. This was the electricity I wanted to experience again.

I leaned her back on the bed. I didn't have to worry about her parents suddenly coming in or if I did need to worry I didn't think about it.

"I'm sliding," she said a few moments later.

Confused, I stopped kissing her.

"Off the bed," she elaborated.

I moved so she could move to the center of her twin bed. I moved to her side and lay partially on her and we resumed our kisses.

In a short time, she pushed me away and gasped for air. I breathed hard but didn't sound as winded as she did.

I looked at those lips. I had to have more of them. When I brought my mouth down, I strangely felt her tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth in reaction and then her tongue touched my tongue. A whole new powerful surge of electricity rushed through me. I eagerly attacked Jenna with lips and tongue now. Jenna wrapped her arms tightly around my head. I didn't plan to go anywhere. This was where I wanted to be.

When we finally broke apart and as I turned to lie on my back next to Jenna, I noticed the clock indicated we kissed open-mouthed almost nonstop for ten plus minutes. Time flies when you are having fun.

Jenna turned to her side and propped her head up on her hand.

She said, "I like you."

"I like you, too." I replied.

"I like you a whole lot. Thank you for being my friend."

"I like you a lot too and I'm glad you're my friend too."

"You didn't say 'a whole lot'. You just said 'a lot'.

"Jenna," I protested.

"Is it because I'm in seventh grade and you're a big shot ninth grader?"

I laughed then said, "I'm a freshman. My life at school is avoiding getting dumped head first into a trash can and swirlies."

"What's a swirly?"

"You don't know what a swirly is? Where did you used to live?"

"I'm only thirteen. I don't know things an older guy like you would know."

I wasn't sure if she was still on the poor pitiful middle school student kick or if her ignorance was legit. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

"A swirly is when your head is held down into the toilet bowl and they flush it. The water swirls so 'swirly'."

"Ewww! Do guys really do that?"

"Sometimes and girls do it to girls, too" I said. "I try to stay unknown and go with the flow so no one picks on me." Why did I saw flow? Yuck!

"If I was at the high school, do you think I would be pretty?" She abruptly changed the topic and once more ripped out my mental transmission.

Uh-oh. Here we go again.

"Sure," I said.

"So not really?"

"I said sure."

"It sounded like you just said it because I am next to you and you want to kiss me more."

I sighed internally and then came up with what I hoped was a clever idea.

"You're right," I said.

"I am?" she said surprised.

"I do want to kiss you more."

Jenna rose so she could kiss me. I reached my arm over and thinking nothing of it, I guided her on top of me. She pulled her hair back so it didn't hang in my face and then kissed me. I responded and we kissed as enthusiastically as we did before.

I placed my hands on her back and slowly rubbed over her shirt. I liked how close Jenna felt. Her body was against mine and her closeness satisfied a hunger I didn't know I had until it was filled. Jenna apparently liked this position because she had more control to break away from our kisses when she needed a short rest.

Jenna made our kisses more leisurely and playful but it was still as exciting and as arousing. I didn't understand how aroused I was and how aroused Jenna was until I found my hands had moved to her pants. My hands gripped both her ass cheeks firmly and I assisted Jenna's motion as she rubbed her pants-covered pussy over my jeans-covered hard cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.