Making Friends On Holiday - Cover

Making Friends On Holiday

by hornycloud

Copyright© 2006 by hornycloud

Erotica Sex Story: Linda has her first lesbian experience and she loses a lot of inhibitions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   .

This is my first story...

I yawned and stretched as the barman left my pina colada on the small table beside my sun lounger. 'Thank you Paulo' I said as he lifted my empty glass, smiled and walked away. I watched as he walked back to the bar, he was wearing white, lightweight linen trousers and I could easily see that he was wearing nothing beneath them. Damn his bum looked fine!. I stretched again, sat up and reached for my cool drink. I could get used to this life I thought, too bad I only had 2 days of my holiday left to go.

'Hi Linda' I heard from the other side of the pool, I looked over but the bright Spanish sun was too bright and I could not see. I took my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on - that was better. It was one of the other guests from the hotel, my husband and I had been chatting to her and her husband the night before. 'Hi Charlie' I shouted over with a smile. Charlie and her husband Ian seemed nice, they were a lot older than my husband and I, they were both in their early fifties but you would never have guessed to look at them and they were both very young at heart.

I lay back down on my sun lounger and adjusted the strap of my bikini top, being quite shy about my body I was always conscious that I was showing a little too much flesh. The sun was hot and I could feel the pina coladas going to my head and making me feel a little lightheaded. I looked at my watch, 4.30 pm and still no sign of my husband Alan surfacing from the hotel room. Alan had had a few too many drinks the night before and had been quite ill when he woke up that morning, I had decided to leave him to it, I certainly was not wasting my last few days sitting in the room!

2 hours passed and I decided that I had enough of the sun for the day, I got up and gathered my things. 'Have you had enough sun for one day Linda?', Charlie shouted over. 'Yes, I think I will go and see if Alan is still alive up in the room!', 'perhaps we will see you later', I replied.

I made my way to reception and requested the room key. 'Hello' said the receptionist cheerily, it was the only word I had heard her say since we arrived nearly 2 weeks before. I went upstairs to our room and opened the door, there was Alan lying spread-eagled and naked on the bed, just as I had left him earlier that morning. He stirred from his sleep and apologized for leaving me on my own all day, he really looked quite rough, and as I went to leave the bedroom to go into the bathroom he ran past me to get to the toilet first, where he proceeded to be violently sick. Oh great I thought, looks like it will be a quiet night for me tonight!.

Alan went back to bed and I went for a shower. The water was nice and cool against my skin as I washed the coconut suntan oil away. Damn I felt horny, there was always something about being on holiday that made me horny, I think it was the mixture of sun, alcohol and generally having nothing else to think about other than sex. I massaged the water over my breasts, the cool water had made my nipples hard, it felt great. My hand wandered down to my pussy which still felt very bald after the hotel beautician had decided to give me a Brazilian wax (the language barrier was a bit of a problem). I rubbed my fingers against my clit which was jutting out in anticipation, it felt great. I slipped a finger inside my eager pussy which was now starting to get wet, 'mmmmmm', I moaned softly.

'Quick I need the bathroom again baby', I heard Alan shout urgently, I came back to earth with a bang.

I opened the door and let him in, he rushed past me to be sick again. 'Sorry baby' he said, 'It looks like you will have to go down for dinner alone tonight'.

I got myself ready for dinner, I really did not make much of an effort, I knew that I would be eating alone and heading back up to the room again shortly after. I threw on a little denim skirt, a white cotton top and put my long auburn hair up in a high ponytail. My skin looked quite sun kissed so I had no need for any makeup or anything.

'bye baby', I shouted as I left the room, I got no reply so I guessed that Alan was out for the count again.

I handed my key in at reception and made my way to the dining room. The dining room was already very busy and I spotted Charlie over by the window. 'Hi Linda, over here', she beckoned me over with a wave. It looked like Charlie was also dining alone tonight, I thought, and then I remembered that Ian had told us the night before that he was meeting up with some old army mates of his who were staying at a nearby resort. That explained why Charlie had been on her own all day by the pool.

I took a seat at the table and ordered a glass of white wine with the waiter. Charlie looked great, she was wearing a pair of pink Capri pants and a clingy white top which made her tan look even better. Her long dark hair was in curls tonight and she could easily pass for a women in her early 30s.

We enjoyed our food, drank too much wine and as we chatted we realised that we had a lot in common, we enjoyed the same music and books, and we had the same sarcastic sense of humour. As we had both been abandoned by our other halves for the night we decided to go to the bar for a couple of drinks. The cocktails were flowing and the conversation was good, we chatted with the barmen, who were really very funny.

The barman called last orders at 1pm, pretty early for a holiday resort, but as it was a family resort it was not unreasonable. 'already?!' Charlie exclaimed, 'where did the time go?'. 'I know!' I giggled almost falling off my barstool. 'I know' said Charlie, 'I have some bottles up in the room, I had bought them as gifts, but what the hell, we are on holiday. Do you fancy coming up?'. Not being one to turn down a party, I agreed, we were on holiday after all and the night was still young!

Charlie mixed us up a couple of cocktails and although they were a bit stronger than the ones at the bar, they went down well. I had visions of myself being in the same state as my husband had been but I did not turn down the offer of another one! Charlie started to mix some more cocktails but the two large glasses that she had been using as a makeshift cocktail maker came apart and the liquid went all over Charlie's top. She looked shocked and then she started to laugh, pretty soon we were both rolling about the bed laughing our heads off.

Charlie took off her soaked top and threw it on the floor beside the bed. She was wearing a white lace bra which caused her tanned breasts to jut out fabulously, I could see her dark nipples through the lace. I could not help but stare at her. 'aw my bra is soaked as well!' she laughed, unaware of my eyes on her. She reached back, unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. I could see that it was not the bra which had caused her breasts to jut out, it was obvious that she had implants. 'Oh do you like them?' she asked as she looked down at them proudly, 'Ian bought me them for my fiftieth birthday a few years ago' she said. 'Wow', I said, a little embarrassed and uncomfortable, 'they look great'.

'Touch them' said Charlie enthusiastically, 'they feel very real, my surgeon did a great job on them'. I reached out and touched her left breast, it was very soft and very pert. What happened next took me completely by surprise. Charlie reached forward and touched my fully clothed breast, she massaged it gently and looked straight into my eyes as she did so. I felt shocked, rooted to the spot, I knew that I should not be here in this situation but I was mesmerized and totally turned on by it.

Charlie flicked her long mane of hair out of her way and leaned in to kiss me, it was a soft kiss, very gentle. I could smell Charlie's musky perfume and my head felt very light. She kissed me again this time a little harder, her hand was still massaging my breast and my hand was still on resting on hers. I kissed her back, I could not resist, it felt right and natural.

Our seated bodies leaned in closer to each other as we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed with growing urgency. Charlie's tongue darted about my mouth, she tasted sweet from the cocktails we had been drinking. I was overcome with lust and want. Charlie pulled at my top and I put my arms up and she removed it for me, revealing my plain white cotton bra. She leaned down and kissed me between my breasts as she removed my bra, her mouth then found my hard nipple and she sucked greedily on it.

I froze. 'I can't do this, I am sorry' I said pushing her away. 'I am sorry' she said, 'I... I... thought that you wanted it too!... have you ever been with another woman?. 'NO!' I said indignantly, 'I am a happily married woman and I am totally heterosexual, I just do not know what came over me!'

Charlie put her finger on my mouth to shush me, she then removed it and replaced it with her sweet lips. She kissed me passionately and pushed me fully down on the bed, pinning my hands above my head. I tried to get her off me as she leaned down and licked my stomach and breasts but I realised that I did not want to so I gave into it. Charlie's licks and kisses on my breasts were driving me wild, I bucked beneath her as she went down further to unbutton my skirt. I let her undress me fully, I lost all my inhibitions and gave into my desire.

I lay there on the bed naked and shaking with desire, my breathing was heavy and I had never felt so turned on. Charlie stood up and wiggled out of her Capri pants to reveal a little white lace thong which matched her discarded bra. Knowing that I was watching her she wiggled her ass at me as she took off her thong, her legs were long and slender and her ass was round and womanly. I lay there half drunk on alcohol and half drunk on lust.

Charlie came back over to the bed where I lay mesmerized. She parted my legs and lowered her face between them, I could feel butterfly kisses on my pubic bone, and the inside of my thighs. Her tongue was then rubbing my clit rhythmically, I bucked below her, as I felt an orgasm build up in my body. Her tongue stopped teasing my clit and started to explore my pussy, she darted it in and out quickly, going deeper and deeper each time. I touched my breasts and spread my legs further apart, I wanted her tongue inside me as far as it would go. I then felt Charlie's tongue at my anus, she probed it gently and then returned her attentions to my soaking wet pussy. I could feel my orgasm building up as passion completely took over my body, all I could think about was the thought of sucking on her pert breasts and invading her body with my tongue as she had mine. I shook as I came, the orgasm powerful and intense, Charlie kept licking and lapping up my juices after I came.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.