Mr. Nice Guy - Cover

Mr. Nice Guy

Copyright© 2006 by Blue88

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Did he go too far? Did she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

"Susan," exclaimed a shocked Janet. "Aren't you going to ask Tim? Do you think that he'll be ok with you going? Won't he be upset? You'll be the only married woman in the group. You know Carol and Peggy; they'll be in bed with some guys six hours after the plane lands in Vegas."

"Ask? Ask? Like he's going to say no? Tim never says no, Jan. Fuck him, I'm sick and tired of Mr Goody Twoshoes." snapped Susan. Her face sagged and she relented a bit. "It's not that I'm going to cheat on him. I just want to get away for awhile. I'm bored out of my mind. There's no excitement in my life."

Janet Simpson, Susan's friend for years, just shook her head. "Ok, Sue, it'll be a blast, just be careful. I would hate to see you screw up your marriage."

"Marriage," laughed Susan Burns. "What Tim and I have is not exactly a burning passion, Jan. We've been together for over 22 years and I have never, never seen him really passionate about anything. It's been like living with Mr. White Bread."

"Damn, Sue. What's with you? I thought that you really loved him. Why so bitter? I don't understand you, Tim is the nicest, kindest man I think I've ever met. If you don't want him anymore, I'll take him in a second and I know a few hundred other gals who feel the same," Janet exclaimed.

Susan Burns sighed heavily. "I know, I know. I do love him, but I'm just tired of living with Mr. Perfect. He never loses his temper, he doesn't get terribly upset, he walks away from any conflict. Shit, he never even fights with me. Even when he disagrees with me, he so gentle about it, and he gives in to me so easily."

"And this is bad?" asked Jan increduously. "You're upset because he's nice to you? Have you lost your mind?"

Sue just shook her head. "You don't understand, Jan. He lets people walk all over him. He won't stand up for himself. You remember the New Years Eve party. Walt Hurley was drunk as hell and he was trying to pick an argument with Tim. He just about called Tim a coward. Tim just walked away from him, Jan. He should have clobbered Walt, but he didn't. He just turned his back and walked away. Jan, I wondered if Tim really was a coward," Sue said softly.

Jan saw that her friend was now truly upset. Unshed tears shone in her eyes. Janet took Susan's hands in hers and tried to comfort her. "Sue, it'll be alright. Why not talk to him. Try to get him to be more forceful."

Sue caught her breath and brought herself under control. "I've tried a thousand times. He just tells me that violence never solved any problem. Sometimes I just get so angry with him. I don't know what to do. That's why I want to get away for awhile. I really need to, Jan."

Sue then smiled bravely at Jan. "Besides, you know what they say - what plays in Vegas, stays in Vegas - or some such thing."

Janet returned Sue's smile, but she felt a chill run through her and she worried about her friend.


Tim Burns was truly a nice guy. Standing a little over 5' 9" and weighing in at around 160 pounds, he was trim and fit. Early morning runs and work outs took care of that.

Graduating high school, Tim went directly into the US Navy since there was no money for college and the service was one way to gain admission to a college. Four years later his dream came through and he was admitted to university majoring in finance and accounting. He was older than his classmates and he was very serious about his studies, no frolicking or carousing for him. He was going to take advantage of this opportunity. Putting his years in the navy behind him, Tim concentrated on getting the best grades he could.

It was at the start of his junior year that Tim met Susan Sims. She was introduced to him by a friend in the student cafeteria. The three of them ate lunch together and Tim felt comfortable with her as well as intrigued. She was an eyeful at 5' 6" tall and a figure that was very pleasant to the eye. She had short, dark hair and blue eyes that flashed when she was excited about something.

She had given Tim her telephone number and he did indeed call her. They dated casually at first. It seemed that they were both feeling their way, but it wasn't long before they were an item. One evening, after dinner and driving back to the dorms, Tim pulled the car into a local park and turned the motor off.

Turning to her, Tim began in a halting manner..."Sue, ahhhh, look, I want to talk to you."

"Just talk, Tim?" she replied with a question in her eyes.

"Ahhh, yeah. Look, we've been dating a few months now and I want... uh, need, yes, need to tell you how I feel."

Sue just sat and waited, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Ahhh, this is not easy, damn it," Tim muttered, unsure of himself. "Sue, I love you and I want to marry you," he blurted out, red in the face.

"Tim, how do you know?" murmured Sue. "We've never done more than kiss and hold hands. How do you know that you love me?"

Tim looked at her with a bit of surprise on his face. "I respect you, Sue. I would never try to take advantage of you. Why would I treat you like a slut?" he replied.

"Slut? Slut?" she exclaimed. "What makes you think that intimacy between two people who care for each other makes the woman a slut? Tim, I'm not sure that you love me, I think you want a girl who is like Mother Theresa, not one with blood in her veins." Sus sat back with a look of frustration on her face

Tim raised his hands in a gesture of self defense. "Wait, Sue, wait," he protested. "That's not so. It's just that I've been n the navy for four years and the girls we came into contact with were not exactly college types. I just wanted to make sure that I treated you as you should be treated."

He hesitated and spoke again softly. "I do love you, Susan Sims. I want you to be my wife, I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Sue teared up and reached for him. "Oh, Tim. I do love you. You're the sweetest, most considerate and compassionate person I've ever met. Yes, I'll marry you."

They kissed passionately and this time Tim tentatively placed his hand on her breast. Sue reached and removed his hand. She then quickly unbuttoned her blouse, unnclasped the front of her bra and bared her breasts.

"Kiss them, Tim," she pleaded softly. "Kiss them for me." Tim was happy to comply. It didn't take long before they were in the back seat of the car with Tim buried deeply inside of her.

"Tim, don't come in me. I'm not on the pill," Sue warned. Tim nodded and continued thrusting. Sue relaxed and again wrapped her legs about his hips. After a bit Sue whimpered and dug her nails into his shoulders. She reached down and rubbed her clitoris and tensed. Tim felt her and quicky withdrew, ejaculating over her stomach. He then collapsed beside her on the seat and they both tried to catch their breath.

"That was a quick trip, Tim. From just kissing to screwing in the back seat of your car," Sue chuckled. "When you get started, you don't waste time."

Tim grabbed some tissues and helped Sue clean up. Then holding her in his arms, he whispered, "I've wanted to do that for a long time, Sue. A very long time," and then they kissed gently.


Sue graduated shortly with a degree in marketing and managed to get a position with a cosmetics firm in the area. She was to undergo a training period for a few months before she would be given a territory. She was quite surprised at the salary, it was quite generous.

Tim still had a year to go for his degree, but they didn't want to wait and were married shortly after. They were able to get a small apartment near the university. Sue worked and Tim studied and it seemed to work well. After graduation Tim was also able to gain employment in the area as a junior accountant and with both salaries they had little financial concerns.

When Susan became pregnant a year later, they decided that she would take maternity leave and then return to work after securing adequate day care. Actually, Susan had decided, Tim went along with her. She delivered a daughter that they both doted on, especially due to the fact that there were complications in the delivery and Sue would not be able to have any additional children. They were both heartbroken, but were thankful for their daughter, Amanda.

.Both continued to do well in their professions and money was never a worry. With their combined income they were able to eventually purchase a large home in a gated community with a golf course and country club. When Amanda reached her 12th birthday, Susan decided to stop working and devote her time to being a full time mother. Tim quickly concurred. Tim also did well and after over twenty years with the company he occupied the position of Senior Account Manager with a very comfortable salary.

Then, a few weeks ago, a Vice Presidency became available and Tim applied for it. He was fairly confident for he knew that he was more than capable of filling the opening. A few days later John Cook, CEO, called Tim into his office.

"Tim, good to see you, please have a seat. Make yourself comfortable. Coffee?" he inquired.

"No thanks, John. I'm fine," Tim answered, eyeing him closely. He felt that this wasn't going to be good news.

"Tim, let me be frank with you. I know that you applied for the VP spot. I have to be up front with you. You're not going to get it, despite the fact that you're smart and capable."

Tim swallowed his anger. "Ok, John. Continue with your frankness, let me know why."

Cook smiled gently. "Tim, it's just that you're too decent a person. I don't think that anyone in this organization has ever worked with someone like you. You're extremely knowledgeable, considerate, very easy to work with and kind to everyone with whom you come into contact. You are very valuable to us because of the high admiration our clients have for you. That's one reason why we want you to remain in your present position."

Tim pressed, "What's the other reason, John. I think that I deserve hearing what that is."

Cook nodded, "Yes, you do." He leaned forward and looked at Tim closely. "That's the problem, Tim. You're too nice, you don't have that killer instinct. You don't know when to go for the jugular. If there's one area in which you don't shine, it's in negotiations. Let's not kid ourselves, you know that I'm right."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.