SG-69 Mission 1 - Cover

SG-69 Mission 1

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Pen

Chapter 8: Mission 1 - Debrief

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mission 1 - Debrief - This is the first story in what might become a series of stories set in the Star Gate universe. There is some sex in it -- but not until the second chapter. If you're an SG-1 fanboy, you'll want to take a pass on this one -- unless you have a sense of humor.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex  

"Based on your initial report, I've asked Dr. Fraiser and Teal'c to sit in on this debriefing," said General Hammond. "Dr. Fraiser? Would you care to fill us in on what you've discovered about the substances SG-6 brought back?"

"Yes Sir," said Fraiser. "There were three different herbal based compounds. The first was identified as linth, which Major Finn says is an aphrodisiac. It turns out he's right."

"I thought there was no such thing as a real aphrodisiac," said Hammond.

"There isn't, at least as far as we know, on our planet," replied the Doctor. "But this stuff's the real deal. Now, Major, you didn't actually drink any of this stuff, did you?"

"Not to my knowledge," lied Finn.

"Oh, you'd know," said Fraiser. "If you had, well, you'd be feeling its effects. And what's worse, in humans, anyway, is that some of the effects are permanent."

"What!?" asked Alexa and Finn together.

"Permanent," repeated Fraiser. "Oh, it won't be as powerful as it is when first ingested, but once it's in a human's system, it subtly alters the body chemistry. I mean, the computer models, and some limited mammal testing show that it would be pretty powerful at first, but in a few days that level of intensity would drop off. But there would be a permanent increase in sexual desire and performance. You're sure none of you were exposed to this?"

The team shook their heads no.

"Hmm," said Hammond. "I think we need to keep that under lock and key."

"Agreed," replied Fraiser. "In the wrong hands, this could be some very nasty stuff. Especially in the concentrated doses in the wine that Dr. Shaw gave us."

"What about the other stuff they brought back?" asked Hammond.

"Of the other two things, the stuff that looks like honey..."

"Reshtath," said Reed. "They call it reshtath."

"Right," said Fraiser, "I didn't know how to pronounce it. Anyway that stuff is also very interesting. It really accelerates healing, but appears to have almost no effect on males. It's going to require some more testing to find out the full extent of what it can do, but it's definitely geared to work with a woman's metabolism and it's absorbed best through the membranes of her vaginal or anal cavities. Once I've done a full work up, I'll let you know, but I think it's a very worthwhile find."

"Excellent," said Hammond, "and what about the last substance?"

"How do I pronounce this Captain?" asked Fraiser.

"glinthna," supplied Reed.

"I can see no use for glinthna, other than to study it," she said. "According to what the team said about how they saw it used, and my own tests, it really does only effect women, being absorbed the same way as the reshtath. As an experimental substance, it's fascinating, but I don't think most people would want it used on them."

"Why not?" asked Hammond.

"It causes a severe burning sensation where it's applied and it won't abate in intensity for hours," replied Fraiser. "It's mostly interesting because of it's chemical properties."

"All right, thank you very much, Doctor," said Hammond, declining to ask under what circumstances the team had seen it used. He'd read the report, and that was enough for him. "Teal'c, what can you tell us about a Goa'uld called the Coyote?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.