Summer - Cover

Summer

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 3: Owed Favours

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Owed Favours - A bad boy can change a good boy forever... The Summer of 2005 and Thomas is wasting time in the park, Sera is very intent on wasting time with Thomas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Nervous as all hell, Thomas sent a text to his mother to tell her that he'd be late home. She replied almost immediately to tell him she'd save him some dinner and to have fun. Thomas though that 'fun' was a rather odd phrase for what he would be doing. It dawned on him then that he really didn't have much of a clue as to what he would be doing. Thomas spent what remained of his free period in the library worrying, then headed to medieval history.

The lesson dragged by terribly. Of the class, only seven remained to attend every lesson and then those seven became easily bored in daydreams. Thomas, not wanting to drift off into memory, or fantasy, as he couldn't work out which was worse, copied down, precisely, every piece of inconsequential information about the German Reformation that the lecturer deemed to scribble down in his near-illegible handwriting. Thomas became aware of the clock ticking. By five to five, without a single pause from the drone like voice of the lecturer, the sound was driving him insane.

He dashed from the room as soon as he could and headed outside. It was still light out, the sun a long way from the horizon, but all the heat of the day was gone. It wasn't cold exactly, but Thomas was grateful for his long sleeves. Somehow he was not surprised in the slightest to find Sera dressed in shorts when he arrived, his open shirt, blue today, dripping from his wrists. He was leaning with his back against the willow tree, thumbs hooked in the front pockets of his shorts, face half hidden by the fall of his hair. His eyes were hooded, the chocolate gaze coy and lowered to the grass. Thomas felt guilty watching him, even his gaze seemed intrusive on the beautiful seductive stillness of the other boy.

On the other side of the curtain of the willow leaves Thomas hesitated. He didn't want to go there, but he longed to feel those hands fluttering over his skin. The thought turned him on so much under his clothes. He was about to leave, to try and forget the events of the past two days over the weekend, but to no avail. Sera looked up at him before he could move and Thomas was held captive by that gaze. The other boy smiled, his teeth very white in the tempting shadows between his dark lips. Thomas stepped softly between the fronds of the willow and stood before the other boy. Sera was a fair few inches taller than he was and he tilted his head up just a little to look at him.

This close Sera smelled of sex and ozone, fresh and crisp in the evening sunlight and the shifting watery shadows cast by the tree.

"What do you want from me?" Thomas asked in a small voice, aware of how his nervousness made his voice crack and the syllables jump around as he spoke. Sera's smile only sharpened slightly in answer as he lifted himself away from the tree with his shoulders and pressed his open mouth to Thomas's own. The kiss was much the same as the others they had shared. Thomas kissed him back as best he could but Sera was overpowering despite his languid pace. The darker boy shifted his weight and pressed a leg between Thomas's thighs. Thomas let out a soft noise even as he felt hardness against his hip. Sera disengaged his mouth from Thomas's.

"I want you," he said softly in a velvet voice laced with silk, "To return the favour." Thomas gulped audibly as Sera's hands brushed down over his chest, warming him with their slight movements. Sera traced the very tip of his tongue across Thomas's lips in a slow gesture that made the blond want to melt at his feet.

"I-I..." Thomas stuttered and trailed off as Sera pressed his thigh a little more forcefully into his groin, wrapping his slim arms loosely around Thomas's hips, "I don't know how." Thomas admitted in a small voice, dropping his eyes down to the side, feeling a hot flush spread over his pale cheeks.

Sera's smile was surprisingly warm as he lent forwards to kiss the corner of Thomas's jaw, hands capturing his wrists and guiding his hands down to the heat between his legs. Thomas blinked, nodded, and wondered what it was about this boy and this place that made him do whatever Sera wanted of him. Thomas sunk to his knees, his fingers at the front of Sera's shorts, undoing the cord and button slowly with shaking fingers. He tugged at the zip, the sound seeming incredibly loud in the hushed garden. The shorts fell down around Sera's ankles, leaving him dressed in nothing but shifting shadows and sunlight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.