Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 6: Exposure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Exposure - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Friday night we went back to Kingwood in Jan's old pick-up. We wore ball caps and dark clothes wanting to blend in with the night. We drove to Deer Ridge Park and walked into the back for my property. It was only 8pm and the house was dark except for the timed light in the front room. I circled the house making sure no one was there and then went to the garage door and used my key code to open the garage door and then turned off the alarm. Jan I went over to the work bench and I opened the cabinet. The video recorder showed that it had been activated, so we wrote down the counter number and reverse the tape.

It started with Vicki getting out of bed at about eleven on the tape time/date. She got up and threw on just her sweat pants and shirt and ran a comb through her hair before going into the kitchen. After she made coffee and it was perking she picked up her cell and dialed.

"Hello, Felisa, Vicki started.

"Yeah, Jacks gone!"

Raul bought the Vault on Richmond Avenue! Wow! Un huh! That's so cool, to own your own night club!!! Let the good times roll. Wow, he's renovating the second floor as his own private club, huh!"

"I don't know Felisa; I just don't want to push my luck... You know I like it! You've seen me first hand at your house after we left Amedeo's on Thursday night, you and Raul watched as I entertained those two guys from Brazil! Yeah... you know I love it! And you weren't bad yourself! Un huh... The more the better... yeah you can tell Raul that."

"OK... OK! I'll be ready at 4:30. Are you sending the consult limo? OK, I'll be ready."

We watched as Vicki hung up and then laid back to the bedroom and laid on the bed and fell asleep. The video came on again the tape time/date said it was 3pm, Vicki was up and taking off her sweats and going into the bathroom... the tape started again as she came out drying herself off with a towel. She walked into our walk in closet and came out with a black satin open shelf bra and matching garter belt and string thong. She went back and laid out a green Chinese collared silk dress with slits up the sides. She then sat at her vanity and fixed her hair, putting it up on her head in a twist and held it in place with two small black lacquered chopsticks.

Jan nudged me and said, "Have you seen any of this stuff... the underwear?" "No, not in my wildest dreams," I replied.

Vicki pulled open her vanity draw and took out a package of stockings, she opened it and to my surprise they were thigh highs... it should have connected with me seeing the garter belt but it hadn't. As she put on her stocking I realized that she had shaved her mound completely bare. The garter belt followed the stocking and then the open shelf bra... which only served to support and push up her full breasts leaving the upper half of her breasts and her nipples exposed.

"Where is she going dressed that way?" Jan whispered. "I have no idea..." I responded. As we watched Vicki took a bottle of her favorite cologne and dabbed it along the sides of her neck, in the cleavage of her tits and along the inguinal creases of her thighs. When twisted and ran the wet stopper of the cologne up and down the crack of her ass.

"What was that?" Jan said. "I have no idea," I responded again.

Vicki walked over to the bed and picked up the dress and stepped into it then buttoned the buttons that went from her left hip to her right shoulder. She then returned to her vanity and did her makeup. As she moved to the vanity I noticed that with each stride she took her dress opened to the hip, showing stocking covered leg, bare thigh and sometimes bare buttock.

We sat on some boxes as the video played. Vicki moved from the vanity and put on some 4" heels that I had never seen before and then moved into the kitchen caring a small green purse. We waited, not knowing what to say, just watching as the tape played out. It was frightening... Vicki had appeared to be so loving and happy and had going to church... yet here she was dressing like a slut and whore. It seemed that everything was a misleading illusion, a deceptive lying act! I knew then that the end of our relationship was finish and that she had deceived me for the last time. I looked at Jan in the subdued light of the monitor and she knew what I was thinking...

We saw Vicki get up from the kitchen counter and walk towards the front door as we heard the doorbell chime. Vicki opened it and a huge dumb looking man stood in the door way... "Are you ready Miss Vicki? We have to be at the restaurant at 5:30 and then everyone will go to the Vault." He said. "I'm ready Miguel. Are we meeting Felisa and Raul at the restaurant?" Vicki asked. "Yes and the six gentlemen from the Oman oil ministry," he said as she went out the door.

"What do you think about it?' Jan asked as we locked up the house and headed for the truck. "I'm not sure, one thing my marriage is over. What is going on I'm not sure of but I'm going to find out! I looked at Jan in the dark as we walked through the woods and said, "I crossed the line once... the second time will be easier and it will be the last time." "Your talking about Kirk and Don aren't you Jack?" Jan said. "Yes, Jan, I did some bad things to them... Kirk is in jail now and probably someone's bitch and that's OK with me. I started with Don Ashmore, I might have gone too far with him but I know that he is alive and healthy as we speak.

"What have you planned for Vicki? Jan said softly. "Not sure right now, I want to see just how far she went with her deception and who was helping her and what they were doing, I said.

I decided to go back to Jan's farm, I had no idea where Vicki had gone and trying to get into the Consult at night would have been impossible. Jan was quite on the drive back. When we got back we relaxed by having a drink, which turned into two and then three. We sat and talked, mostly about the farm and what Jan wanted to with it, around midnight we were exhausted and slightly drunk and laying together on the lining room couch. Jan yawned and got up the then grabbed my hand and pulled saying, "Come on, your half asleep, lets go to bed." I got up and followed her and as we got to the master bedroom she pushed me in her room saying, "The beds bigger and I want you near me tonight." We stripped and brushed our teeth and fell into bed and as Jan turn off her bed side light I spooned my body up against hers and fell asleep.

Saturday morning the sound of the shower awoke me, that and the raging pee hardon I had. The got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. As I peed I caught Jan in the mirror as she washing her face with her soapy hands, using the pads of her fingertips to help the water rid her face of the soap, caressing her cheeks in circular motions, down the bridge of her nose, across her brow, from beneath her nose, and finally from her chin.

While she was doing this I crept into the large tiled shower and pulled the curtain closed behind me, the jostle of the rings on the curtain alerted her and she opened her eyes, scared at first but then a smile spread on her face as she said hi. I echoed her greeting and finished climbing into the stall, pushing the curtains back where they originally were.

"I didn't hear you come in, I must have been washing my face."

I crept forward, my body wet by the water that made it past her. She was turned around now facing away from me, washing away some of the shampoo that had trickled onto her face, her butt pushed backwards. I touched her shoulder softly, and she hummed another greeting. I put my other hand on her hip and trailed the hand that was on her shoulder down her back and snaked it around to her belly giving her a squeeze which pressed the length of my cock against the crack of her ass, to which she moaned an agreement. I then slid my palm down her belly to the top of her bare mound.

"When did you do this?" I whispered into your ear.

She brought her face out of the stream of water and wiped her hands down it clearing it of water before replying. "When I first got in here. Do you like it?"

I pressed my length again into her crack, "I love it!" I whispered harshly into her ear.

"I thought you might." I brought my hand away from her mound, moving it back up to her flat abdomen and beneath the bellies of her wet tits and hugged her. She turned and tilted her head back and opened her mouth for a kiss, I obliged. We snaked our tongues together which caused another jump from my cock which was nestled comfortably in her ass crack.

She made a gesture to turn around and I stepped back so she could get away from the full force of the shower head, my cock slipping from its nest. She turned to face me and we embraced in a kiss again, her arms went around my shoulders and her hands to the back of my head. My hands went to her hips and I pulled her into my groin, my cock pressing into her smooth mound, I adjusted and the tip slipped down to press against her labia. She moaned another soft moan as our tongues intertwined, parting her thighs slightly, just enough so my cock could push between them and rest comfortably against the length of her labia, then she closed her thighs capturing me. I didn't resist.

I slid my hands from her hips around to her ass cheeks, and as we kissed I rubbed my hands across them in circles, she moaned into my mouth as I did it. I then dropped my hands to the bottom of her ass where your butt ended and your thighs began, grabbing the soft flesh pulled up and out letting the water from the shower head pulse against her exposed hole. She grunted and broke the kiss.

"Not so hard." She reprimanded, though still smiling. I apologized.

I ran one of my hands from one cheek to the next parting her as I did so. "Did you wash back here yet?" I asked.

"I was just going to soap myself down when I was done with my hair before I was interrupted."

"I'm sorry." I said mockingly.

"It's okay, it was a pleasant distraction."

"Maybe I should help?" I offered.

"Wash me?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"Okay."

I reached for the shower puff and held it under the spray, letting it absorb the water, after a few moments I squeezed the excess water out of it and reached for the body wash pouring a healthy amount into the puff. I looked into her eyes and smiled, and she mirrored it back to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.