Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 5: Realization

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Realization - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Jan had taken Thursday and Friday off to be with me and to help if I needed her. As I drove up I was surprised at how much work she had done on the old property. The old two story farm house had been reshingled and painted on the outside. Jan came out of the back door wiping her hand on a dish towel then waving to me. As I got out she walk up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, pressing her body into mine. We broke apart after a minute and I talked about how great the house looked. As I picked up my bag she grasped my other hand and led me into the house.

The inside had been renovated with a new kitchen and bath. The kitchen was very spacious and comfortable and she asked if I wanted coffee before the tour, I declined as she showed me the living room and new downstairs bathroom. She led me, and as she went up the stairs first I noticed her jeans... her jeans were old with lots of wear but tight... as if painted on her. Her incredible ass was in my face and winking at me as she climbed the stairs. I wanted to touch it, even smack it, as it rolled with each step she took.

The upstairs was arranged in two bedrooms and a large bathroom that connected both. The master bedroom was bigger that the guest bedroom but the guest bedroom still accommodated a queen size bed in the room without making it look small. Jan bubbled with excitement as she showed me her house and we ended the tour in the upstairs bathroom as she showed me the two person whirlpool tub and large walk in shower.

Jan looked at me as we were heading to go downstairs and said with a smile, "hey, wait a minute, this is a working farm, get out of that suit and put on some jeans... I'll be down stairs in the kitchen."

I saluted her and said, "Yes, Boss, be right down." A cup of hot coffee was waiting for me as I sat down on a stool along the kitchen pass-through. I sipped and then said, "So what's on the list for today?"

Jan looked over and said, "I want to clean out the barn with the small tractor and scrapper and then replace some of the boards on the paddock next to the barn. And after lunch Sandy needs a bath and brushing."

"Who's Sandy? I asked. "Oh, Yeah, you don't know Sandy or Ralph and Max, do you?" Jan said. "Sandy is my two year old stallion and Ralph and Max are my Great Danes... and both will be scolded when they come home for letting you get to the house without letting me know."

The day went well; I enjoyed the hard manual labor and Jan's companionship. We worked well together and I forgot about my problems and Vicki... It was wonderful. By the middle of the afternoon we had cleaned out the barn floor and put new hay the two of the stalls. The paddock boards had been replaced and Sandy was led out to be washed down and brushed.

We were working on Sandy as I kidded Jan about the feminine name for such a well hung stallion only to get a soapy sponge thrown at me after which I retaliated with the hose and hit her if the face and neck with the spray for a couple of seconds... and that's when Jan reached for the bucket of soapy water and heaved the water at me, hitting me from head to waist... we were both laughing and running after each other trying to wet the other... we both came back to ourselves as Sandy screamed in excitement.

Jan stopped and comforted the big horse as I turned off the water. As I turned and looked at Jan holding the rope lead on Sandy I noticed that her t-shirt was soaked through and her t-shirt was printed on her chest, molded to her full and excited tits... and her nipples were big and erect. It was a sight I couldn't take my eyes off, her chest rising and falling due to our fooling around and then I was caught... as I looked into her face.

She stuck out her tongue as she handed me the rope lead and said, "Nice huh? You never knew I had tits when we were at work, I always wore business suits with skirts or slacks... see what you've been missing," as she headed for the house. As she got to the porch she turned and said, "Please, wipe him down good and then brush him. I'm going to change into something dry and then start supper."

Later after a great chicken fried steak dinner and green salad we sat in the living room sipping what was left of a bottle of white wine. We both tired in a good way and mellow form the wine. I noticed after a break in the conversation that Jan was quite.

"I guess I'm just not desirable anymore," she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"What?" I said. "Why? Come here," I said.

I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly. "Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Sure," she replied.

"I have always wanted you." "What?" she asked surprised. "But you never gave me any indication in all these years I've worked for you," she exclaimed. "That's because I was married and we had to keep a professional attitude at work," I said. "But now..." "But..." she started to say, but was cut off as I kissed her passionately. She stiffened for a second, and then melted into my arms. "God!" she thought, "It had been so long since she had been kissed that way."

She was breathless by the time I released her mouth. I moved my lips down and slowly kissed the side of her neck. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

As I licked my tongue around the hollow of her neck, sending shivers all over her, I reached up and cupped her right breast squeezing it gently. She moaned loudly. I reached up and cupped her other breast and started squeezing them both. "Oh God Jack, I've wanted you so much even before our harem days. But I tried to respect your attempt at saving your marriage." she moaned.

I slowly unbuttoned her top revealing the sheer bra she had on underneath.

"Wait," she said. "I don't want to do anything that will interfere with our friendship." "Neither do I," I said. "But I think this will only bring us closer together."

As I said this, I reached around and unclasped her bra. Her excited breasts sprang free. "Oh God," I exclaimed. "You're beautiful."

"Really?" she asked.

"Honey, when God created breasts these are what he had in mind," I sighed.

Jan smiled coyly and reached up and kissed me passionately. I broke the kiss and kissed my way down to her left breast and sucked her very hard nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and under it. "Arrruuugghghh," groaned Jan. I then moved over to her right breast and sucked on that nipple.

Jan's knees were starting to buckle. I looked up into her eyes and said, "Let's go up into the bedroom." I took her hand and led her to my guest bedroom and then gently sat her down on the edge of the bed. I reached up and undid the button on her jeans then grabbed the waistband and pulled them down and off.

"Jesus", I said, as Jan lay back on the bed and I looked at her lying naked on the bed.

I laid down beside her and brought her into my arms, kissing her deeply. I moved my mouth down her body to her breasts, paying special attention to each of her aroused nipples. Then I slowly licked the undersides of her breasts causing her to gasp. God, she never knew they were so sensitive there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.