Lisa Knows Better - Cover

Lisa Knows Better

Copyright© 2006 by dawn1958

Chapter 2: An Errand To Remember

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Errand To Remember - Lisa is a mother of three teenagers, two girls and boy. Her life seems to be in a rut and so mondane that she starts to notice just how sexy and attractive teenage boys happen to be. She finds that reading erotic stories from the Internet gives her much joy and many fantasies of what life could be like. One day, she is faced with the possibility of turning a fantasy into reality and does not know what to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Size  

The teens lounged in the lower-level entertainment room and a party was in full swing. Ruth had many of her close friends in and so did her younger sister, Julia, so that meant the room, although large, was very crowded. It was not long before they ran out of mix and while some of the teenagers were not of legal drinking age, that did not stop them from drinking.

Ruth was a ripe 18 and a very popular girl. She not only was an extremely attractive, young lady but also had her mother's truly divine, sexy figure. Ruth's high school days were coming to a close and she wanted to throw a last minute party to celebrate. Ronnie, her steady boyfriend, had convinced her to have the party at her place but unknown to Ruth, his decision was coerced by Ronnie's two friends, Jim and Don. The two buddies had experienced a thrill of a lifetime with Ruth's adorable mother and wanted to continue the illustrious affair, if possible. It did not take much convincing by Jim and Don before they had Ronnie using his boyish charms telling Ruth what was best.

Julia was a little more than a year younger than her sister. It was obvious that she was younger by her beautiful baby face but her body was anything but younger. She had no shortage of young boys chasing her and all dearly wanted to get into her panties. That didn't make her parents, Lisa and Rodney, very happy but they soon came to realize it came with growing up.

Both girls had boyfriends and Ruth had been going steady with Ronnie all her senior year. She had long, flowing hair, which had that sort of kinky look from having a loose natural curl while Julia kept her hair short and it gave her face an even younger appearance. The family was fairly close knit and there was one other sibling, a son Logan, who was 15. Julia and Logan were children of Lisa and Rodney while Ruth was from Rod's first marriage that lasted a scant two years. The funniest thing was when most people saw the three women together, it was Ruth who looked most like Lisa and many commented on how much alike they were.

Lisa was an older version of the two but that did not take anything away for her beauty. She had all the right curves and there was not an eye of any guy that did not notice how truly sexy she was. All three had a 34 or even a 36-inch chest and Lisa loved to dress in a way that her body attributes were highlighted. She had to wear bras with some padding in the cups because her nipples were the type that seemed to be constantly erect. Lisa didn't mind the subtle hint of firm nips but hated it when a woman choose to wear no bra or one that displayed obviously hard nipples.

The one thing she did do though was wear a bra that was probably one size too small. This gave a push up action to her tits and made the lacy cups cut into the top of her boobs to give that spillover effect. She loved her reflection with some cleavage that subtly drew the eye of most males. Lisa was well aware her breasts swayed and jiggled when she walked or moved and often caught men looking at them with admiration.

Lisa and Rod's sex life had hit a definite downturn in recent times but that was normal with most married couples. It had only been recently that Lisa took up the challenge of spicing up her life and began reading erotic stories from the Internet. Finding the ones she liked was easy and it took no time to discover that she still had pent up desires inside her dormant body. It was not long before she started reading stories about sex and it was mystifying how Lisa put herself in every story as a sex-starved heroine.

Last week, Lisa found out the difference between fantasy and reality. It was the most profound experience of her life and one that forced her to re-evaluate how she looked at life. Her mind had been constantly filled with vivid dreams and fantasies of what lust was really like and how it could control even the most determined woman. In one short afternoon, Lisa became conscious of what was real and how she reacted when two teenage boys uncovered her secret was the most astounding awareness.

Before the traumatic time, how long was it, Lisa wondered? She paused and reflected for a few moments on the afternoon she would never forget. It felt like a lifetime but it must have been a mere hour or two, she decided. Every time she thought of how the two teens used and abused, no that was not correct she determined. Every time she thought of how they caressed and made her feel like a real woman, she corrected herself, a shiver of wild excitement ran through her body.

The girl's party was announced a few days ago and it did not take long for Rodney to make plans to be away. He knew full well what a house full of enthusiastic teenagers would be like and he did not want any part of it. He made the feeble excuse of finishing a project at a division of the company he worked for that was in another city. The girls were quite happy about their father's decision because he was set in his ways and did not see eye to eye with the younger generation.

Lisa would have done likewise but the fantastic memory of what happened with Jim and Don, the two teenage friends of Ruth's, enticed her to cancel any plan to leave home. Nothing would happen if she stayed home, she reasoned, but it would give her a chance to daydream over many young, athletic males. Just being in the same house and getting the odd glimpse of their muscular bodies was enough to satisfy her fantasies, she rationalized.

Although Lisa trusted her daughters, she reassured herself that it would be advisable to be around when the house was full of party-happy teenagers just in case. Finding a quiet place to stay out of sight and away from the throng of teens was not the easiest thing. Finally Lisa settled on the library, which was on an upper level of the home, and it did have a television and computers to occupy her time.

Lisa settled into the evening in the cozy confines of the library when the teenagers started arriving but it was hard to ignore the loud noises coming from downstairs. She had the television on but it was the Internet that drew her attention. It had been at least a day since she last checked for new story postings and her heart skipped a couple of beats when she noticed a new chapter from Dawn.

Dawn1958 was her favorite writer and how she loved reading Dawn's works. They seemed to get her going and Lisa dearly loved emanating one of the distraught damsels who somehow was forced into a compromising, sexual affair. She started reading about the heroine's experiences and it was not long before she was flushed and in a thoroughly heated state.

Feelings of guilt for reading purely erotic and sensual material while there were teens in her home discouraged her from continuing and reluctantly she closed the story. That did not stop her mind from tormenting over how Dawn's story would feel if Lisa herself acted it out. A light tap on the door made her jump as it drew her attention away from her daydream, and suddenly the door opened.

Ruth was standing at the door and behind her Lisa could see three or four others. "I need a special favor. We ran out of everything. Can you run to the store for us and pickup a bunch of mix and some more goodies to munch on?" Ruth asked. "I love you and I will make it up to you, oh please mother," she pleaded all the while knowing her mother would not refuse.

Lisa almost jumped at the chance to run the errand and realized it would give her frustrated mind a chance to clear. It suddenly hit her that numerous vehicles parked in the driveway blocked her car in the garage and it would be impossible to drive anywhere so she mentioned the fact to Ruth. Out of the clear, dark night came an enthusiastic volunteer who said he would only be too glad to 'drive Lisa'.

When he said it, Lisa held her eyes on her daughter ignoring the shadowy figures in the hallway, but she knew the voice. Her heart started to beat like it was full of adrenalin and her face became flushed. Lisa's mind promptly drifted to the alternate meaning of his words and her face became an even brighter shade of red.

Ruth noticed her mother's embarrassment and found it silly. "What's wrong with Jim driving you to the store, mom?" she asked and gave a little laugh of sarcasm. Lisa recovered quite fast and agreed that it would be the best if Jim drove her, "In his car," she almost blurted out loud so there would be no misunderstanding. Before Lisa could say a word, two more boys volunteered to take a ride. They said it was too crowded and they needed a break from the loud, boisterous party.

Lisa was at a crossroads and really didn't know how to proceed. How could she ever refuse the cooperative offer from the teenagers, she wondered, without putting much suspicion on her motives? Lisa could tell by the enthusiastic manner of the three boys that they were up to something devious but reluctantly she agreed with her daughter that the excursion would include all three boys. It was too late to change into something more practical and Lisa was forced to stay in a loose-fitting, halter-top and a pair of almost too revealing shorts. She didn't think anything of dressing up to look attractive but suddenly she wondered if it was not being impractical for the present situation.

It turned out that the one boy was Don who was with Jim during the afternoon affair the other day. The other was Blaine who was a younger teen from Julia's age group but sometimes he hung around with Jim and Don. The fact was that Jim, who wanted to enhance his male ego by demonstrating the control the older boys had over Ruth's sexy mother, prodded Blaine to join the shopping trip.

It was Jim's car so he drove and Blaine acted like he was getting in the passenger seat so Lisa opened a back door and got in the car. She was utterly surprised when Don got in the far side of the seat and Blaine instead of getting in the front, got in the back by pushing Lisa into the middle of the seat. The car was in motion before anything could be said or done about the arrangements and Lisa gave a futile shrug of her shoulders. She knew full well that a serious protest should be mounted but did not know how. Her heart seemed to be stuck in her throat from intense anxiety and it didn't allow her to say a word.

Don got bold and suddenly put his arm over the back of Lisa's seat and she could feel the intrusion on her space. She sort of leaned forward so not to allow the boy's arm to rest on her shoulders but that soon became very uncomfortable. The boy could see Lisa was trying hard to stay aloof and he smiled with the knowledge she would soon be a victim of circumstance. What he already knew about her and what happened the other day was fresh in his head. He was determined to use the incriminating evidence to coerce Lisa to follow any wishes he or the other two boys wanted.

His arm dropped to surround Lisa's slender shoulders and she struggled to stay free. With his arm wrapped around her, his hand grabbed Lisa by the head and held it steady for a second or two. She could tell he was about to say something to her by way he put his face close to her and tilted her head so her ear was in his direction. "Please be real good and we won't have to tell anyone what happened the other day, will we?" he whispered. The question subtly punctuated Lisa's demise and her struggles ceased.

"Give me your hand," he said in a demanding voice and held his free hand in her lap. Feeling that he was forcing her to obey his orders, she silently placed her small, trembling hand in his strong one and then he closed his fingers around hers. Slowly and in a definite show of force, Don moved his hand until it was in his own lap, then he pushed Lisa's dainty hand over his hard, throbbing manhood.

Lisa could not calm her beating heart and it's rate increased so that she felt all flushed and hot. Don was young and barely more than a boy, but he knew he had her. The grown woman was submissive and about to become a slave. "We will pickup the supplies for the party and drop them off at your place. Then you will take us for a little ride," he whispered with a stern tone.

It almost sounded to Lisa like the agenda was cast in stone and she was really the one in charge. That, she knew, was not true and the mere fact remained, she was destined to follow the boy's torturous demands whether she liked it or not. Her mind worried over the prospect and she tried to make herself believe it was not her fault. She desperately wanted to believe it was the fact that the boys held something powerful over her and that made her a pawn in their devious scheme.

Don pushed harder on Lisa's hand and ensured it covered his pulsing member and it had the desired affect. She could feel every pulse, every throb of his big cock and it sent shivers throughout her body. The promise made during the past episode flashed back to her and Lisa realized that indeed she would comply. The darkness seemed to hide Lisa's troubled look and she felt relieved when the car finally pulled up at the store.

The four entered the convenience store and quickly searched for the items needed at the party. The three boys acted in true teenage fashion and Lisa shuddered from hearing their boyish bantering about how they were about to get some 'real action'. She hoped none of the other patrons would realize that her dilemma was about to become an erotic adventure for three teenage boys. The teens watched Lisa move around the store in an elegant manner and imagined what her sexy body would look like without clothes. Jim and Don remembered the previous encounter and it put them in a high state of arousal anticipating what would happen in a short time. They kept kidding and jostling with Blaine and promising him that he would not be sorry for joining them.

Returning to the car, the bags were placed in the vacant front, passenger seat and Lisa did not fight the seating arrangements. It was funny how people usually returned the same seating spots without so much as an objection. The drive back to the party was quiet but all anticipated the upcoming affair was not far off.

Blaine quickly jumped out of the auto once it came to a halt in front of Lisa's home and ran into the house to deliver the bags of goodies. Lisa made an initial move across the seat as if to get out of the car but Don quickly put his arm around her upper torso holding her where she was. Lisa turned her head to say something but once she saw the determined look in Don's eyes, she remained quiet.

Lisa could not remember her stomach trembling or quivering so madly like it was at that moment. She knew by staying in the backseat, it would send a message to the boys. They would fully understand that a grown woman was submitting to any of their wishes. The road Lisa was on was a one-way street and she did not know how to reverse the traffic so she huddled into the middle of the seat.

Blaine gave a swift greeting to the few people in the kitchen and told them that Ruth's mom was taking them for a drive around the city. He was in a big hurry to return to the auto and almost ran back to join his two buddies. He quickly resumed his position beside a distraught Lisa who once again felt squeezed by the two teens.

The car sped away and Lisa was dumbfounded as to why she did not try harder to at least escape from the boys. She stared straight ahead and felt the two young teens move their hard bodies right against hers. Trapped with no room to move, Lisa shuddered with the feeling of defeat. She fully understood that by staying in the car, she was saying to them, "You can do anything to me that you wish, in fact, please use me to fulfill your fantasies." So when hands started touching her and roaming over her body, it was to be expected. Lisa tried to keep the boys at bay in a manner that would make it look good, but whenever her hands moved to push an attacker away, another hand struck a lethal blow.

Blaine had one thing on his young, aroused mind and that lay below Lisa's waist. His hands kept roaming over her bare legs and onto the soft, wrinkled material still covering her cherished regions. Lisa's attention was diverted to stopping Blaine and it gave Don the time and opportunity to achieve his goal. Both of Lisa's hands grabbed Blaine by the wrists and Don's left hand went under her loose fitting halter-top. A dilemma hit her and she knew that releasing Blaine's arms would be fatal so she clung to him allowing Don all the freedom needed.

Every sense and moral value screamed at her to be stronger and protest the boy's assault but not one word was uttered. When a hand flipped the flimsy bra up and off her heaving breasts, she only gave a dire moan. Hands, so many hands were on her heated body and suddenly the two golden nipples were pinched so hard it made her utter sounds. Not ones of protest but ones that told the excited boys that this woman was not going to resist their demands. A hot mouth scorched her breast and suddenly sharp, ivory teeth closed on the hardened bud to make her shove out her chest at the hungry mouth.

It was too much and she reluctantly let go of the younger boy and gave a valiant try to stop Don. Her hands were trembling and she put them around the teen's head trying to pull his greedy mouth off her pounding chest. He was far too strong and determined to be deprived and it merely made him bite harder on the pebble-sized nipple. "Oh please, Don please, stop, oh please stop," Lisa moaned with an almost dire pleading to her voice.

How it happened was a complete mystery to the mother who had every intention of getting through the ordeal without having sexual intercourse with the teenagers. Her naïve brain thought that by letting them feel and grope her womanly attributes, they would be satisfied. She held Don's head between her hands and suddenly felt fingers on the front of her shorts trying to undo the buttons. Lisa was fully conscious that if she did not move at once, it would be too late. One, then a second and the rest followed until her shorts were left gaping, wide open. Blaine acted and appeared far older than he really was and it took him mere seconds to get Lisa's shorts off her hips and all the way down her shapely limbs.

Without an ounce of decency, Lisa held her legs apart and almost willed an eager hand between her milky thighs. She gave a long, mournful sigh as a hand closed directly over her raised pelvis and the fingers lay along her almost bare treasure. Why she spoke, Lisa really wasn't sure of the reason, but it was most likely to give her distraught mind the consolation that the teenagers were forcing her to be their sex slave. "No, no, not like this, please don't, don't touch me. I am far too old and should not be with you boys," she whispered and realized that it was a most pathetic response.

Several loud gasps of air escaped her throat when a finger pressed into the wet crevice between her thighs and demanded she comply with what the boy wanted. Don held her upright and wouldn't allow her hands to travel downward and Lisa was forced to submit to Blaine's wicked assault. The only thing she could do was move her legs in an attempt to shift the hand away from her aching pelvis but that only enabled the teen to gain a better embrace. He was not to be denied and suddenly his finger somehow found the throbbing clitoris. Blaine rolled it around very vigorously with his finger deeply embedded in the soaked pussy opening. The narrow band of wet material still adorning her lower body offered no protection and in fact it was rolled into a thin strip which Blaine easily move to one side.

Lisa gave a last gallant attempt for salvation. She put her hands on Don and tried to push him away from her chest and twisted her hips with desperation to stop Blaine's caresses. It was to no avail and her body shuddered wildly in the crowded backseat between two overly aroused teenagers. She was not sure if one of the boys merely ripped off her panties but suddenly they were flung into the vacant front seat. Oh gawd, she secretly peered through half-closed eyes to see that the front seat was empty and the car had been parked. Lisa didn't have a clue about where they were but she reasoned, "Did it really matter?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.