Alice Scores A Double

by expatdad

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: A 12 year old precocious and pretty white girl, home for the holidays, attracts the attention of two estate workers in Tanzania.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .



Alice kicked her heels through the fields. It was the holidays and she was taking an interest in the gathering of the coffee crop. The estate had over 100 African workers gathering up the crop.

Her presence was a moral boost to the toiling workers. She was wearing her football shorts, exposing her coltish legs, and the workers sneaked look as they worked.

She was wearing the same football shirt she had worn when the village team she played for had won the Tanzanian 5 aside Championship, and all knew the part she had played in that win.

She was flattered at the way the Africans sneaked looks at her. She was still thinking a lot about the after match party when every member of the team, including the coach had celebrated their victory by pulling her coltish legs apart and taking a turn riding her.

At 12 years old that experience had been overwhelming, and had been extremely exciting.

Now she was close to boredom. The gathering of the coffee crop was an important part of the estate's harvest, but she rarely took physical part.

The work continued after the 4pm rains had passed, but was nearly done. Over by the truck the chargehand was supervising workers as the loaded Hessian bags on to the back of the low loader.

She turned and hands on hips stared across the valley. She loved it here but would have to back to school shortly and would miss the early evening sunsets.

The last of the workers were bringing in the last of the crop, and some had started the long trek back to the village. Only the chargehand, Alice and the truck driver would enjoy the ride back to the warehouse in the vehicle.

Some vervet monkeys gambolled below the nearby trees, and she enjoyed the way they seemed to spend so much time at play.

"Alice."

She turned as the chargehand called to her.

"Were ready to go now."

She nodded and strolled over. The chargehand climbed into the cab, to join the waiting driver. At the truck she climbed into the back of the truck and sat in the middle of the bags.

Ashanta Faratayanti climbed back out of the cab as he realised Alice was not joining them in the cab.

"Alice! You knew we aren't allowed to let you ride on the truck."

The young white girl pouted back at him.

"There's no room."

"Come inside, you can sit on my lap."

Alice thought about this. Sitting on the big chargehand's lap might be 'interesting.'

He was a hard working African and had muscles on his arms, but his shorts showed he had strong legs as well. He looked worried at the moment as he could get into series trouble if he put Alice at risk, and the truck would bounce through many ruts before getting back to the warehouse.

"Help me down." That her words were peremptory and sharp did not cross her mind. She had spent 12 years telling Africans what to do, though she could just as easily play 'mother' and serve them tea and cakes in her beloved Pavilion.

As Alice scrambled across the coffee bags Ashanta struggled to keep his facial muscles under control as white coltish legs flashed before his eyes. Gossip in the local African community had it that this young girl had already had several black cocks pushed up inside her, and reports of the 5-aside victory party had raced like wildfire across the Serengeti Plains.

He reached up as Alice arrived as the edge of the truck, ignoring her hands he reached for her waist and lifted her into the air, holding her there for a moment savouring her warm waist, and her wriggles in his arms.

Then he lowered her to the ground, as he did so he drew her close to him, drinking in the smell of a young fresh white girl. He could easily lose his job if he was not careful. Out here near the coffee fields there would be little chance the white Bwana would witness his indiscretion. The boss could be a fair taskmaster, but he could be fearsome to if he thought anyone was messing with Alice.

Alice drank in the closeness of the African male. His strong musk accentuated by the sweat from working in the fields. Her delicate nose flared at the heady scent of black masculinity. She had grown increasingly aware of men, in direct proportion to their increasing awareness of her developing womanhood.

He took her hand and led her to the truck.

The driver Takutata looked down at her as she leaned forward to grasp the edge of her truck, her observed the slight mounds starting to show through her tee shirt. Budding breasts that were just starting to show were enough to stir his cock.

As she hauled herself in he drank in the flashing tanned white legs, and swallowed.

Alice paused as Ashanta climbed into the truck behind her, before grasping her hips and pulling her down on this lap.

Alice wriggled her hips, and was delighted to encounter a thick firmness pushing at her bottom.

She sat back reclining against his chest, as the truck started up. She looked out of the truck windows, but the view was one she was very familiar with, and the growing hardness beneath her soft bottom was much more interesting.

She shifted position and the growing length slid comfortably between the cheeks of her derriere.

Ashanta's hand came to rest on her shoulders as if holding her steady. She enjoyed their warmth. He dropped his hands to her bare arms and lightly stroked them.

The heat in Alice's loins was already rising as she felt his cock beneath her and his hands stroking her arms were acting as a bellow fuelling her own rising excitement.

The journey back to the warehouse seemed to pass quickly to Alice enjoying the attention she was receiving.

The truck passed through the open doors of the warehouse, and parked inside. The coffee bags would not be unloaded until the morning and was deserted.

Reluctantly she climbed off Ashanta's lap and down from the cab of the truck. Takutata climbed down from the side of the truck, taking the keys with him.

Ashanta scrambled down behind Alice his thoughts were not on the coffee crop, or the next day's work. The soft warm curves of the young girl's bottom flooded his thoughts and the easy way she had wriggled to accept his hardness between her cheeks.

"Takutata. Go and close the warehouse doors, put the bolt across."

Surprised at the break of the routine, he looked across at Ashanti, to see him lean forward and run a caressing hand over Alice's bottom. His eyes widened and he looked carefully from side to side before closing and locking the warehouse doors.

"What are you doing?"

Alice's enquiry was more curious than worried. She had ignored the caress of her bottom, as just one more caress among the many she had been receiving for years.

Ashanta stepped close, and his hands reached for her.

"I'm expected for dinner."

Takutata turned back to see his chargehand boss reach around Alice and slide his hands over that developing chest.

"They'll come looking for me."

The feel of his hands on her new breasts were like a match being set to sparklers on bonfire night.

Hot sparks of pleasure shot out from them in ways she had not experienced before. Normally the Africans concentrated on stroking her legs, her bottom, and between her legs.

The burgeoning budding curves of her new breasts had only recently started attracting attention. The feel of Ashanta's fondling hands was setting her off between her legs!

Takutata grinned then went over to the light switch, and flicked off the lights that might have attracted interest. Darkness enveloped the warehouse. The darkness did not greatly hinder his vision. He could hear the excited breathing of the girl, and the sound of Ashanta's whispering.

Like the chargehand Takutata had heard stories of Alice, and he was eager to find out if she was as hot and horny as many Africans claimed.

"Is it true what they said about the football party?" Ashanta's hot breath whispered in her ear. One of his hands slid down her body and cupped her pussy through her shorts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.