A Daddy's Love

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

True Story Sex Story: Amber and her husband were happily married until she got pregnant and gave birth to their first baby. From then on, her husband was no longer interested in her sexually. One day her father, Ron, came back and unexpectedly found Amber crying and despondent at her husband's rejection. Ron quickly found himself in a new and very lusty relationship with his married daughter, Amber.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   Lactation   .

Ron wanted to stop in and see how his youngest daughter, Amber, was doing with her new 6-month old baby that she and her husband had wanted so much.

They'd only been married two years and within just a few months after they'd wed, Amber had managed to get pregnant and she'd looked forward to being a new mommy more than anything. Now her little girl, Wendy, was almost six months old and Ron occasionally liked to drop by and see what his little girl and her family might need, if anything.

Ron was totally shocked when Amber came to the door at his knock and she burst into hot emotional tears the moment she saw him. Ron was so shocked by her reaction that he took her into his arms and just stood there, letting her plentiful tears soak through his shirt as she sobbed and wept openly.

"Amber, honey, it'll be OK, baby. It'll be OK; Daddy's here now," Ron said as he found himself wondering what could have distressed his married daughter so much.

"No, Daddy, it won't all be OK. My husband doesn't find me attractive or sexually desirable anymore since I had the baby," Amber said as she looked into her father's eyes and wanted him to make it all good again. "He used to want me all the time, and even after I got pregnant with Wendy, he'd still make love to me a lot, but since the baby was born, Daddy, my own husband won't even touch me anymore. I haven't had sex in over six months now and it's about to drive me crazy," Amber said as she nestled up against her father's chest again.

"Honey, we'll make it OK, I know your husband will come around. He just needs a little time to get used to have a baby and to you're being a mother," Ron said as he stroked his hand over Amber's hair and tried to comfort her. Ron stood holding his young daughter in his arms, hearing her sobbing and as he felt her body close against his, he was suddenly embarassed to realize that he was actually getting a hardon from having Amber's body close to him. He fought the realization that he was getting turned on by being there alone with his youngest daughter, and as hard as he tried he couldn't get his erection to go down even the slighest bit. Then, Ron began to let his heart and his head come to grips with what his cock was trying to tell him. His horny dick was telling him that Amber was a sexy and very attractive woman and he wanted to fuck her right then more than anything he could think of. And, his horny cock was also telling him that not only was Amber sexy and hot to trot for a fuck, but his own daughter was telling him that she was extremely unhappy and that she didn't feel sexy anymore since she'd had her baby and her husband wouldn't even look at her or touch her intimately. As Ron stood there, holding Amber close, he began to feel her breasts pressed firmly against his chest as he hugged her and then he knew his hardon was touching Amber's body through his pants, too.

Ron struggled with what his body, his mind, and his heart were all telling him and then he broke away from Amber slightly, reached down and scooped her up into his arms and he began walking down the hallway where he knew her bedroom was located.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" Amber asked Ron as his sudden actions caught her attention and she felt her heart fluttering without her Daddy even saying anything to her. There was something about standing close to an attractive man and feeling your body against his and then having him suddenly pick you up and start carrrying you towards the bedroom that caught a woman's attention without either of them saying a word. "Daddy, tell me, what are you doing?" Amber asked, more wanting Ron to verbalize what was in his head than anything.

Amber almost knew exactly what her father had in mind. She suddenly recognized that she'd been feeling his horny hard cock touching her leg and now she looked into his eyes and saw a hot burning fire of lust there that she'd seen before in her husband's eyes and in the eyes of some of the boyfriends she'd fucked in her teen years. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Daddy," Amber moaned as she could almost tell him without him saying a word that he was taking her to her bedroom where he was going to quickly strip her naked, mount her and fuck her before both of them changed their minds. Amber wanted that. She let herself bring back hot fantasies she'd harbored in her teen years of her own father making love to her and now that she was in her Daddy's arms and he was nearly to the master bedroom, Amber knew that her father was about to become her hot sexy intimate lover, too.

Ron kicked pushed the door to Amber's bedroom open and he walked over and laid her down there on the bed. Then, Ron stood there for just a moment, looking down at his daughter lying there in front of him still clothed but then he reached down, and groped the large bulge of his hard erect cock through his pants and Amber's eyes went to his crotch and saw that her father's cock was hard and nicely big inside the front of his pants. She felt her pussy wetten as she realized that her father was very aroused and he was about to become her sexy hot lover.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.