The Hots For Mom - Cover

The Hots For Mom

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After his father died, Byron took over the household completely for his mother and told her that he'd take the place of his father, and that's exactly what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ohhhh, Jesus! What do you want us to do?" Bertha asked as she ripped off her bra and panties and lay down next to Julie. Byron had taken another mat off the wall and rolled Gloria onto it. Julie could hear the young girl's groans as her son busily lapped away at her young, exposed pussy.

"Just lie there. I'll do the work," Paul said, grinning as Julie felt the coach's hands slide down her belly towards her pussy. He was kneeling between the two women, having placed one knee between her legs and the other between Bertha's.

"FUCK MEEEE!" Julie heard Gloria shriek out. She rolled her eyes back and saw Byron's face still buried in the young girl's hot, wet muff Julie guessed that her son was sucking on Gloria's clit, sliding his rough tongue over her sensitive, miniature organ.

Julie heard Bertha moan next to her and guessed that Paul was finger-fucking her. She felt her pussy twitch and ache, begging for a cock again. She wanted to feel it rubbing against her snatch's sensitive wet walls. Julie could still feel her son's cooling jizz splashing around in her trembling twat. Suddenly, Julie's head exploded as she felt Paul's right finger slide over her thighs and inch down to her hot cunt-mound. It slid over her fluttering pussy-lips and down into her steaming hole, moving down until it came to rest on the tip of her swollen, throbbing clit. It made her sensitive nerve endings quiver and explode with unspeakable pleasure. Paul rubbed both of the quivering clits, making the two women writhe, buck and toss in sympathetic rhythm to his probings. They bounced off each other, grinding their sweat-slicked thighs against each other. Then they screwed their sweaty asscheeks deep into the mat as he pushed his fingers deeper and deeper into their shuddering cunts.

"NOOOO! DON'T! DON'T!" Gloria shrieked.

Julie closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, forcing herself to get control of herself so that she could look back up and see what was happening. Julie saw that Byron had left off sucking on the girl's cunt and was crouching over her now. Gloria's legs were resting on his shoulders and the boy was spreading her cunt-lips apart slowly with both hands. His thick, hot cock was bouncing off Gloria's upturned, virgin ass-cheeks. The girl's pussy hairs were frazzled with excitement. Tiny electric sparks seemed to fly out from the ends of her muff fur as she bucked and thrashed on the mat.

"ARRRGHHHH!" Bertha groaned.

"OHHHHH!" Julie echoed. She felt Paul spreading her thighs as far apart as he could. Then he slid down until his face was even with her twat. Oh, God! The coach was going to give her the same sucking that Byron had given Gloria! Julie moaned in approval as she felt her pussy rumble in expectation of the coach's tongue.

"AIYYYEEEE!" the woman shrieked as she felt Paul sticking his tongue into her snatch. He made her cry out again and again as his tongue drew back and upward to stroke her swollen clit. Oh God, she wanted to be fucked again. It didn't matter that two cocks had rammed her cunt and shitter only seconds earlier. She wanted a cock now. She couldn't stand to wait any longer. Julie heard Bertha still moaning, and guessed that Paul was still finger-fucking her while he was licking her off But she didn't care what was going on any more. She didn't care if he rammed his fist up her new friend's snatch. All Julie knew was that Paul's tongue was sliding in and out of her cunt, then pulling away and snaking its way down to her asshole. It made her want to scream.

"ARRRGHHHH!" Julie shrieked out. Paul had changed tactics. Now he was biting her. He had her right cunt-lip in his teeth and he was tugging on it. At first it hurt her; but then the tugging seemed to do something to her nerves. Soon she was tossing her ass off the tumbling mat in a silent plea for more of the same. Julie could feel Paul's heavy, uneven breathing on her snatch.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Bertha panted next-to her, thrashing around and rolling against her thighs.

"NOOOO! NOOO!" Gloria echoed from somewhere behind her. Julie thought she heard an audible squish. If it wasn't her imagination, she guessed that her son had just sunk his heavy, hot prick in his stepsister's pussy.

"UNNGH!" Paul groaned. He was moving his head down again, running the tip of his tongue along her snatch-lips and down to her shitter. Julie cried out again. She wanted to shout out for him to fuck her, and when his tongue tried to ram its way into her asshole, she did.

"FUCK ME!" she shrieked.

"Just what I'm about to do," Paul said huskily as he pulled away, then looked at the two women. They were panting and writhing on the gym mat like bitch dogs in heat. "Turn over," he said to Bertha. The secretary look at Julie and winked, flipping over finally and grinding her hot pussy walls together. Paul moved back to Bertha and leaned forward, pushing his cock-head against her puckered pink asshole.

"For God's sake, the Vaseline!" Julie cried out as she started to get up to search for the discarded tube.

But Paul reached out with his right hand and pushed her down to the mat again. Julie looked over at Bertha and saw that the older woman didn't seem to mind the ass-fuck. She shuddered, knowing that she would have screamed the roof down if the coach had tried to dry-fuck her like that earlier.

"Ahhhhhh!" Bertha moaned, pushing her ass-cheeks into the air. She was trying to impale her bung on the coach's twitching prick. Julie watched what was happening and felt her own asshole twitch excitedly. She realized that she wanted Paul's cock up her ass as badly as Bertha did... She was even willing to give dry-fucking a chance.

"It's going to be a double-fuck, girls," Paul said, glancing at Julie and leaning over. He ran his fingers lightly over her drenched cunt hairs and made her pussy shudder in response.

Before Julie could understand exactly what he meant, she watched him push down. His spongy cock-head stretched Bertha's asshole, making her cry out in pain and delight.

"JEEESUS, GO SLOW!" Bertha cried out. But Paul obviously had ether plans. He rammed the full length of his prick into her asshole until his balls rested against her upturned ass-cheeks. Julie watched him hunch his butt up slightly, pulling his cock about halfway out of Bertha's violated shitter. Then he plunged his rod back in again, slapping his balls against Bertha's butt.

"YESSSSS!" Gloria shrieked out suddenly.

Julie turned around again and watched her son's prick slam faster and faster in and out of Gloria's stretched cunt. The boy groaned again and again, reaching down between their grinding bodies and grabbing her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Julie saw that he was tugging on Gloria's tiny organ, making her whimper and beg him to fuck her harder and deeper. Julie saw her stepdaughter's tits visibly swell and shake as Byron's prick slammed into her like a runaway piston.

Suddenly Julie was aware of a crushing weight. She realized that Paul had pulled out of Bertha's ass and was on top of her now. His cock slid easily into her cunt. There was no resistance. Julie shuddered, knowing that his prick was probably covered with some of the secretary's shit. He was pumping it into her pussy now. But it felt so good, and her pussy walls were closing around the thick shaft and crushing it, trying to pump the cum from his balls.

"YES! YESSSSS!" Julie cried out as Paul leaned forward and sucked her tits and bit her shoulder. He fucked his cock in and out of her cunt furiously. There was a steady squishing sound that matched the squishing sound coming out of Gloria's violated cunt. Bertha continued to moan next to her, begging Paul to fuck her ass again as she slid her fingers under her hunching thighs and speared her hot hole with them.

Julie heard Paul's breathing become heavier and turn to gasps. Then it became irregular. Paul opened his eyes once and stared into hers, then closed them again.

"FUCK! OHHHH, BABY! YOU'VE GOT A GOOOOD, FUCKIN' GOOOD CUNT! UNNGHHH! SHIIIT!" Paul cried as he swirled his ass in mid air, churning his prick around the outer edges of Julie's pussy, then slamming his prick-shaft back down into her fuck-tunnel.

"AIEEEE!" Julie cried out as she felt Paul reach down and touch her clit. All she could do now was scream and whimper. Somewhere in the room she heard Bertha and Gloria groaning.

"My ass! MY ASS!" the older woman screamed.

Paul obeyed, pulling his prick out of Julie's cunt and plunging his rod back into the secretary's loosened, quivering shitter.

Julie groaned in frustration. She hated to be left high and dry.

She had begun to feel her pussy contract. She felt that familiar hard knot deep in her belly slowly begin to untie itself and give way to a spreading flash of heat that flushed her tits and made her nipples ache for relief. Now Paul had yanked out his cock and shoved it into Bertha's waiting asshole.

Julie groaned and watched Paul fall into his regular pile driving rhythm. He pulled his cock out to the tip of its head while the puckered ring of Bertha s asshole tried to clamp shut. Then he eased his rod inside the tight ass again. The woman's body quivered excitedly with each thrust up her butt.

"MORE! UNNNGHHH! UNNNGHHHH!" the secretary groaned.

"MY CUNT!" Julie groaned, hoping that Paul would hear her and get back to her pussy.

But Paul didn't seem to hear her. He was back to slamming his cock harder and faster into Bertha's ass. Julie thought he was going to shoot his load of jism into the secretary's bowels. But Bertha had other plans. The woman thrashed violently and groaned like a wounded animal as her cunt broke out into a series of crotch-killing contractions. Julie guessed that Bertha's fingering had been too good for her, and she was coming now. It was all over for her.

Paul was too worked up to notice what had happened. Then he realized that the older woman had collapsed exhausted on the mat. He moved back to Julie and, squish, was in her cunt again. His fingers trailed down her thighs, sliding under her crotch and inching back until they found her asshole. Julie felt him forcing one of them inside, and wondered what it took to satisfy this man's fascination for ass.

"Don't worry, babe. Your cunt's gonna get my load," Paul grunted.

"OHHHH!" Julie responded. She smelled her cunt-juice again. She forced her right hand between his body and hers, feeling around in the air until she had gotten ahold of his balls. She felt Paul jerk back at first, then slam forward again. His fucking became more frenzied, and she continued to stroke the tiny hairs that covered his cum-sac.

"I'M COMING! COMING! COMMMMHINNNGGGG!" Paul suddenly shouted as he slammed his groin hard against her upturned crotch.

Julie groaned mindlessly as she felt her cunt tighten up with every passing second. She felt her pussy muscles contract under the coach's powerful thrusts. They gripped and grabbed at his cock desperately as Paul shouted obscenities at the woman.

"N-N-NOWWWW!" Paul screamed.

"WAWWWHHH!" Julie shrieked, almost on cue. As soon as she felt the first wad of hot, thick jizz spatter into her hole, Julie felt her tits and belly flash hot as the first powerful contraction broke loose in her cunt and shit-hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.