The Hots For Mom - Cover

The Hots For Mom

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After his father died, Byron took over the household completely for his mother and told her that he'd take the place of his father, and that's exactly what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Julie inched down on the mat as she got ready for the first double fucking of her life. She was glad that Byron had spotted her and the coach sneaking into the locker room. Her twat ached for Paul and Byron; her shit-hole twitched for the two studs. Julie couldn't believe how much she wanted two cocks stuffed inside her at the same time!

"Hey, Coach, I kind of liked the way Mom was sucking you off. I wonder if she can take both cocks at once," Byron said, kneeling next to Paul and stroking his cock up to its full length while he grinned widely at his mother.

"I don't know," Paul said, shrugging his shoulders as he reached back and stuck his right forefinger back into her hot hole.

"UNNGHHHH!" Julie screamed as she slammed her legs together and trapped the coach's hand between her sweaty, fleshy thighs.

"Jeeesus! She's hot enough to broil a steak between her legs. Get a smell of that!" Paul said as he slid his hand out from between her thighs and held the fingers up to Byron 's nose.

"Mmmmm, hot snatch-juice! I guess she's hot enough to wrap her lips around a barber pole!" Byron said, laughing loudly as he leaned forward and inched his cock-head closer and closer to Julie's opened mouth. At the same time Paul hunched up against the boy, sliding his cock next to Byron's as it popped into Julie's stretched mouth.

"UNNNGHHHH!" Julie cried out in a muffled groan as she felt her jaws open as widely as they could. She could feel the hot prick skin pushing against her cheeks and tongue as both cocks jammed slowly deeper and deeper into her mouth. The dicks slid against one another like two slick sticks setting a fire deep inside Julie's belly. She felt her pussy-lips flapping and fluttering against one another while her clit beat crazily from side to side.

"Shit! SHIT!" Paul groaned as he closed his eyes and swayed from side to side.

"Jesus, I'M GONNA COME! I'M GONNA COME!" Byron shrieked as he fell forward, barely catching himself by putting out his hands near his mother's head. He slammed his groin up and down rapidly now, crashing his hairy groin against her nose like a jackhammer.

"Easy, boy," Paul said, pushing him roughly off his mother.

"NNNGHHHH!" Byron answered, rolling over to his side and hunching up his legs as he tried to prevent his prick from spurting its heavy load of jizz on the locker-room floor.

"You don't want to waste that stuff on a pair of lips. Your mom's got a hell of a lot better places where you can dump it," Paul said, churning his prick in Julie's mouth a few more times before he finally pulled it out.

"Mmmm, babe. Not such a bad thing for you now, is it? You really wanted those two cocks in your mouth, didn't you?" Paul asked as he slid down slightly and lowered his head. He clamped his lips on hers, pulling in her tongue and spittle as his tongue crashed into her mouth. It wiggled and crashed frantically between her teeth. At the same time, Byron got up and slid over to the two thrashing figures, inching his way forward until he was crouched between his mother's widely spread legs. While Paul was tonguing the woman's sucking mouth, Byron pushed his head forward and buried his face in Julie's mushy, hot snatch.

"ARRGHHH!" she cried out as she felt her son's tongue lapping at her wiry snatch hairs. Byron flicked off the drops of cooling cunt-juice and clung to the tips of her pussy fur while he tickled her rumbling twat-lips with his fingers. At the same time Paul reached down and cupped the woman's tits in his hands. Julie felt her nipples mash in as Paul squeezed the hot, spongy flesh. Julie's cunt spasmed wildly as she felt Byron's lips close tightly around her box and suck gently.

"Christ, I could go on like this all night," Paul grunted as he rolled her nipples lightly between his thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmmgfff!" Byron answered in a muffled voice as he continued to suck harder and harder at his mother's steaming, juicing gash.

"ARRGHHH!" was Julie's only answer. She wanted to go on all night like this. She forgot about Gloria and Bertha. Jim was just someone in the past. All she could think of now was her son's hot, wet thick lips clamping and unclamping around her snatch-flaps and Paul's powerful hands milking and stroking her hot, twitching boobs. If there was a heaven on earth, this had to be it. The sucking, fucking, groping, panting-it all was heaven to Julie.

"Hey, Byron. What say we get down to business?" Paul groaned as he pulled slightly away from Julie's bucking body.

"You're the boss, Coach," Byron said, flicking his tongue lightly across the reddened, slick tip of his mother's trembling clit.

"You fuck her in the cunt. I want to jam my cock up her shit-hole," Paul said as he rolled off her and rolled her to one side.

"Oh, you can't! YOU CAN'T!" Julie wailed as she looked wide-eyed at the coach's huge, long cock. She'd be able to slip her pussy-lips around his dick and maybe blow her son at the same time. But something like that shoved in her shitter! It'd kill her!

"Don't worry, baby. I come ready for all things," Paul said as he sprang to his feet and ran into the shower room. Julie groaned, clutching her swollen tits in tenor as she heard the swimming coach opening up what sounded to be a cabinet. In a second he was back, holding a tube of something in his right hand. "There's always a handy tube of Vaseline lying around somewhere. I usually use it for burns or injuries. Babe, your shitter's gonna burn after I get through with it!" Paul grunted as he squeezed the tube tightly with his right hand.

Julie felt her asshole contract wildly as she watched the opaque gel ooze out of the tube and onto Paul's wide, muscular hand.

"This'll keep you from screaming the walls down, I think," Paul said as he tossed the tube away and rolled back on the mat until his prick was bouncing against Julie's trembling ass-cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh!" the woman groaned as Byron took up the front position, sliding his powerful legs between his mother's as he hunched back and positioned his cock for a forward thrust up her fuck-tunnel.

"Maybe a little licking would loosen her up," Paul said as he slid down the mat until his mouth was even with her firm, rounded butt.

"OHHHH!" Julie cried out in surprise as she suddenly felt the coach tonguing her sweaty ass, flicking his tongue across the brown, puckered skin of her bung while he gripped her firm thighs with both hands.

"Lick my assss!" Julie hissed between her tightly clenched teeth as she bucked forward and mashed her nipples against Byron's hot, sweaty chest.

"Jesus!" Byron moaned as he hunched his hips forward, battering her puffy snatch-lips with his spasming, thick cock-head. "Ohhhh, Jesus! I want to sink his prick up your snatch!"

"Hey, not so fast, kid," Paul called out from behind. Suddenly Julie felt something thick and greasy slide up her shitter. Paul was oiling up her asshole for his dick.

"UNNGHHHH!" she groaned, feeling hot flashes of pleasure shoot from her ass to her erect, swollen clit. At the same time Byron reached down and stroked her puffy labes, sticking in his forefingers and wriggling them around her steaming, juice slicked snatch. Julie thought she'd go out of her mind as she felt her slick, sensitive cunt-walls scraped by her son's thick fingers.

"Christ! She's so fuckin' hot she's burnin' my fingers," Byron said as he stuck in two more digits and pinched and tugged at his mother's beating clit.

"AIYEEE! AIYEEE!" Julie shrieked, clenching her thighs together and biting her lower lip in an attempt to keep from coming. Paul's asshole probing and Byron's cunt-fingering were driving her closer and closer to the edge.

"More?" Byron groaned.

"OHHH! GGGGAAAWWWWDDD!" Julie gasped, slamming her thighs up and down her son's hand.

"You think she's ready?" Paul asked the boy as he looked over Julie's trembling shoulder. He was stroking his cock slowly with his right hand, using the jizz that was oozing freely out of his prick-slit now as a lubricant while he pried the woman's butt as widely apart as he could with his left.

"I guess so," Byron said, smiling broadly at his mother. "Just make sure you've got enough grease up her asshole. I don't want to have two mothers after you get through," Byron chuckled as he put his anus around his mother's thighs and forced them down lower towards his quivering, fully extended cock.

"Hey, let me know when you're going to jam your prick up her snatch. I think it'd be great if we both plug her at the same time. You know, instant double-stuffing. That way I don't think she'll feel as much pain from the ass," Paul suggested as he shifted his thighs slightly downward. Julie moaned and closed her eyes, feeling his hot, greasy prick-head slip in between her ass-cheeks and slide down a few inches, probing her sweaty skin until it found the edge of her brown shitter. The woman inhaled sharply and held her breath as she felt Paul's cock-head slip down slightly then stop and began to push increasingly harder against her tiny asshole.

"Now!" Byron said, clenching his teeth and driving his cock up in between Julie's fat cunt-lips. At the same time Paul tightened his grip around the woman's butt and squeezed his asscheeks together, lunging forward and burying his prick deep inside Julie's violated asshole. "AIIIEEE! AIYBEEF! WAWWWWHHH! OHHH, SHIT! OHHHH, SHIIIT SHIITT!"

"Hey, maybe she can't take it?" Byron said, a little concerned by his mother's reaction to Paul's ass-fucking.

"Wait a second," the coach grunted, slamming more hot inches of his prick into the woman's bowels.

"AIIEEE! ARRRGGGHHH! OHHH, FUCKIN' JEESUS! IT FEEELS SOOOO GOOD! SOOOO GOOOD!"

"Well, I'll be-" Byron said.

"I told you-she really wanted these cocks, Paul said, looking over Julie's shaking shoulders again and winking at the boy before he went back to his butt-fucking.

Julie continued to shriek and shout, wriggling her ass and tossing her head wildly from side to side. Her long black hair whipped across Byron's heaving chest as he hunched up again and again, driving his juice-slicked cock deeper and harder into her snatch.

"Fuck! She's gonna squeeze the shit out of my prick," Paul cried out.

"Don't worry," Byron panted. "She'll relax in a few seconds. Just slide it back and forth. Ma gets real relaxed when she's got a prick in her," Byron grunted.

"Christ! You must do this a lot to her!" Paul said, a little surprised that Julie was messing around with her own son.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.