The Hots For Mom - Cover

The Hots For Mom

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After his father died, Byron took over the household completely for his mother and told her that he'd take the place of his father, and that's exactly what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

While they were showering together, Julie learned that Gloria had run over to Bertha's apartment after Byron had spotted her in the open field in Griffith Park.

"I guess she remembered my address from a little party I had there a long time ago-it was before you came onto the scene. She said she was confused and needed help. I'll tell you, it was all I could do to keep my hands off her tits," Bertha said as she soaped down Julie's slackened pussy.

"Ummmm. What did she say?" the younger woman asked, working her bar of soap up and around Bertha's hanging tits.

"She told me everything," Bertha said, fucking her eyebrows. "Now look, it's none of my business what you do with your son or anybody for that matter. But you've got your hands full with that girl," Bertha said, sighing as Julie pulled away, rinsed off and stepped out of the shower stall. Fucking with Bertha was fun for a while, but Julie didn't want the woman to get the idea that she wanted to make a practice out of it.

"Where is she now?" Julie asked as she toweled herself off

"Over at my place. Listen, she doesn't know that I was going to come over here. Why don't you come back with me and we'll have a talk-all three of us. Maybe that kind of atmosphere-you know, girl-talk-will get through to her," Bertha said as she tried to help Julie wipe off her tits.

"I don't know," Julie said, gently brushing Bertha's hands away. She didn't want to make it with the secretary again, but then she didn't want to offend her either. Bertha still held the trump card, something that Julie wasn't going to forget.

"Come on. It could be fun. Besides, it might save you a lot of problems later on," Bertha said.

"Okay. You win. But I think you'd better go in your place ahead of me and prepare her. I don't think I could face another series of screams," Julie said, making a face as she remembered Gloria's look when she caught her and Byron together.

"Sure. Now let's get dressed and hurry up," Bertha said as she slapped Julie playfully on the ass.

The drive to Bertha's was one of the longest Julie had ever taken. It was only a ten-minute ride, but it seemed to take ten days. All the way over she kept thinking of what she could say to Gloria. She couldn't deny what had happened. Gloria had seen too much. Maybe she could appeal to her as a woman. Surely the girl had felt attracted to Byron, too. Maybe she'd understand how even Byron's own mother could feel attracted to her son and finally give in when he made the first move.

"Okay. Now you just sit tight and I'll be right back," Bertha said as she pulled her car up to the front of her building.

"Hurry up, please," Julie said in a strained voice. "I think I'm going to have a heart attack if I have to wait too long for you," she panted.

Bertha smiled, then turned and ran quickly up the stairs to her second-floor flat. Meanwhile, Julie tried to compose herself in the car and think of a perfect speech.

"She's gone!" Julie suddenly heard from the second-story front window.

"What?" Julie nearly screamed, opening the car door and jumping out into the street.

"She's not here. She left a note saying that she was going to go to some swimming pool and talk to Byron," Bertha shouted down from the window. "Oh, God! She's probably going to the pool where they're holding the final swim-timings tonight. Bertha-please, drive me there. God only knows what kind of scene she'll cause down there," Julie begged from the street.

"Be right down," the secretary said.

Julie clenched her fingers together in a tight fist and felt her heart pounding wildly. Was Gloria going to denounce them both in public? Thank God she'd decided to go down to the pool before the public was there. Even if there were a scene, it would be only in front of the team and the coach. That was bad enough-but it wouldn't be a disaster.

"You've got a very independent stepdaughter," Bertha gasped as she ran from the building back to the car.

"Please hurry," Julie pleaded as she jumped back in and they roared down the street.

It took them a little over twenty minutes to reach Byron's high-school pool.

"You take one entrance, and I'll take the other," Bertha said as she stopped the car in the parking lot.

Julie nodded, and ran for the east door. As she walked into the pool area, she saw the swim team all lined up on the other side of the building, receiving some instructions from Coach Paul Brown. Julie felt her pussy spasm in spite of her feelings. If it weren't for Gloria hiding some place in the building, she might try to make a play for Byron's coach. But first things first.

She looked carefully around at the empty bleachers. There were a few parents and other students sitting down, munching snacks and talking lazily about the coming meet. But Julie couldn't find a sign of Gloria.

"Hey, Mom! Down here to take a look at the team?" Byron suddenly shouted out from the far end.

Julie nearly crashed through the floor. She didn't want anybody to know that she was inside. She could see Bertha slipping in at the other end of the pool and making a face when she realized that Byron had spotted his mother. Now Gloria was tipped off. Wherever she was, she knew that Julie was in the building. God only knew what would happen now.

"Yes. Just couldn't keep away," Julie said, forcing her voice to sound cheery.

"You boys take it easy for a while," Paul Brown said as he smiled broadly at Julie.

"Great, Coach," Byron said, bending down to pick up his towel and walk over to his mother.

"By easy, I mean swim the length of this pool a few times. I can't have you guys goofing off at the last minute. Your final timing's up this night. That's going to determine your starting position for the meet tomorrow night. Now get those asses in gear," Paul said as he walked slowly over to Julie.

"So, what brings you over here?" Paul asked warmly.

Julie felt her snatch flutter again while her nipples poked out and scratched teasingly against her bra.

"I-I'm looking for my stepdaughter Gloria. Have you seen her?" Julie stammered, trying to calm down as she described the young girl to the coach.

"Hmmmm," Paul said, scratching the top of his head as he thought for a second. "Come to think of it, there was a girl who was here a little while ago. She wanted to see Byron, but I told her he'd be busy for at least another hour. Thought it was just one of his girl friends or something," Paul said.

Julie sighed. Gloria must have gone out temporarily. She'd be back shortly though. Julie looked around for Bertha. She wanted to tell her about this news.

"Looking for someone else?" the coach asked as he brushed his powerful thighs against hers "accidentally".

"I'm... I came here with a friend. We're both looking for Gloria, and I want to tell her what you told me," Julie said, feeling her snatch fire up at the constant rubbing Coach Brown was giving her ass with his bulging groin.

"I don't think anybody's around here now. But you know, I think I saw somebody walking over to the locker room. You want to come in and check?" Paul asked as he slid his hand down and cupped his powerful fingers around her firm, right ass-cheek.

"Now what would Bertha be doing in a boys' locker room?" Julie asked as she looked up and smiled at the tall, handsome athletic coach.

"You can never tell about these things," Paul said, pushing her gently forward.

Julie looked back cautiously to make sure that none of the boys saw her with Paul Brown. Satisfied that they were unobserved, Julie shrugged her shoulders and moved towards the locker room. She knew that Bertha wasn't in there. If anything, the older woman would be hiding out in the girls' locker room, waiting to pounce on the first young cunt that walked in.

But Julie felt her pussy rumbling, quaking and twitching with each step she took. The fuck session with Bertha was nice, but not as satisfying as one with a man. If nothing else, it put a sharp edge on her already powerful sex drive. She wanted a cock right now, and the one Coach Brown probably had between his thick, hairy legs would be more than enough for her.

"Well, I don't see your friend anywhere," Paul said, closing the door behind them.

"No," Julie agreed, certain that she heard him slip a padlock on the door and lock it.

"Well, no sense in wasting a perfectly good, secluded room, is there?" the coach asked as he walked up quickly behind her and slid his hands under her arms, inching them up to her tits.

"Ohhhh!" Julie cried out as she felt his fingers squeeze her tits, mashing in her nipples while he ground his groin against her ass. She could feel his big, hard cock poking through his tight-fitting blue swimming trunks. Julie could hear his thick matting of body hairs rubbing against her blouse as he groaned softly in her ear.

"My God! What if somebody walks in?" Julie groaned, pretending that she didn't know about the padlock on the door.

"That's all taken care of," Paul said, turning her gently around and starting to unbutton her blouse.

"And where? The floor? It's hard file," Julie said looking down at her feet.

"Come on over here," Paul said, taking her by the hand and leading her to the back row of lockers. Hanging on the rear wall of the locker room was a tumbling mat. Paul let go of Julie's hand and pulled the mat off the wall, flopping it down to the floor with a loud crash. "There you go. Instant bed."

"Mmmmm," Julie said, feeling another torrent of steaming twat-juice ooze out from between her puffy labes and trickle down her right leg.

"Looks like you're as hot to trot as I am," Paul said, looking down and seeing that tiny rivulet of pussy-juice oozing down towards her ankle.

"Ohhhh," Julie said, flushing Ted with embarrassment.

"I... uh... that is, uh..." Julie stammered as she felt her knees knocking together in nervous excitement.

"Come on, babe," Paul said, reaching down and grabbing his crotch with both hands. "What I've got here stored up in my balls can't wait much longer."

Julie looked down at Paul's crotch when he took his hands away. She could see a growing stain in his bathing trunks where she guessed the tip of his mammoth prick was. He was already leaking jizz out of his pigs-slit! She felt her pussy spasm wildly; and she nearly fell to the floor from the contraction.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.