The Hots For Mom - Cover

The Hots For Mom

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After his father died, Byron took over the household completely for his mother and told her that he'd take the place of his father, and that's exactly what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"SHIT! FUCK MEEEE!" Julie cried as she thrashed crazily on the bed. Byron was standing spread-legged in front of her, rubbing his cock slowly with his left hand while he held the long dildo in his right like some kind of candlestick.

Byron stood quietly, watching his mother buck and heave on the groaning bed. Then he let go of his cock and reached over to the dildo, twisting the knob on the bottom of the vibrator to the right. Suddenly the room was filled with the Sound of buzzing.

"Oh, God, don't fuck me with that thing!" Julie cried out in disappointment. She wanted to feel her son's prick up her snatch, not some plastic dong reaming her. That was fine when a woman was all alone with just her five fingers to play with. But when a man was in the room, who needed artificial help?

"Like I told you, you're gonna get both," Byron said, smiling mysteriously as he. started walking towards tile edge of the bed. Julie watched in fascination as the boy's cock swung lazily back and forth with every step he took. When he moved next to her, she reached over and wrapped her fingers around his bobbing cock, milking it frenziedly with one hand while she rolled his hot balls from side to side with the other.

"UNNGHHH!" the boy cried, pushing her hands away and crawling onto the bed.

Julie let go of the cock reluctantly, moving her hands down to her puffy labes and stroking the sensitive flaps gently with her fingertips, dipping her forefingers into her hot hole occasionally to relieve the almost unbearable ache that gripped her clit and cunt.

"I'll take care of that," Byron said, still holding the buzzing dildo in his hand as he inched between her spread legs. Julie watched as he lowered his mouth and dove between her thighs. He moved down until his lips were even with her horny cunt. Julie stretched her thighs even wider apart and threw them into the air. Byron pushed his head between his mother's silky, trembling thighs, nuzzling through the tight curls on her pussy and opening his mouth wide. Then he started lapping up her leaking cunt juice, slurping up the acidic-tasting fluid like a dog lapping up water. Her pussy seemed to be electrically charged, sparking wildly as his tongue flicked teasingly at her frazzled, saturated cunt hairs.

"AHHH! AHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Julie cried out, throwing her head back and digging it into the pillows as she heaved her thighs higher into the air.

"WWAAWHHH!" Julie screeched again as she felt Byron's thick lips close over her snatch. Her son sank his teeth into the swollen membranes of her twat, jamming his long tongue into her trembling twat while he nibbled gently at her quivering labes. Julie couldn't take much more of this. Bright lights popped off in her eyes while thunder roared in her ears. Her heart throbbed so wildly that she thought it was going to rip through her rib cage. Her blood raced through her veins as if she were having a heart seizure. Julie thrashed and twisted her ass up to Byron's face while she felt his tongue slide across her throbbing clit. She locked her legs around his neck and shoved his face against her bucking cunt in a wild frenzy of delight.

"SHIT! SHIIITT!" Julie screamed as she felt herself teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Byron sensed her urgency and backed off for a few seconds to let her calm down.

"Whew! You almost shot off, didn't you?" Byron asked as he chuckled softly.

"Oh, God!" was all Julie could say.

Byron continued to look down at her, stroking her glistening gash with one hand while he trailed his fingertips across the twitching, erect nipple of her right tit.

"Ever been fucked at both ends, Mom?" Byron finally asked as he moved the dildo closer to Julie's upturned ass.

So now it came out! That was what he was planning to do with that twelve-incher! Julie wasn't surprised. She knew from the beginning that he wasn't planning to play darts with it.

"I don't know if I can," Julie said a little nervously as she felt him playing with her asshole with his right hand.

"Come on, give it a try," Byron urged as he smiled broadly at his mother.

The idea sounded fascinating, especially with Byron. But she didn't know if she could take his cock up her ass without hurting something-and maybe ruining herself for life.

"Don't Worry-I'll be careful," Byron said soothingly, guessing that she was worried about it

"Well, I guess-" Julie said hesitatingly as she looked warily at the buzzing dildo.

"Good!" Byron said enthusiastically as he moved the dildo directly over her trembling snatch-lips. Slowly, he brought it down, running the vibrating sides of the dildo gently over the wiry tips of her juice-saturated cunt hairs.

"UNNGHHH!" Julie groaned. She felt her cunt-hole spasm wildly as her hairs vibrated in sympathy with the sliding dildo.

"Take this," Byron said, resting the dildo between her quivering flaps.

"ARRGHHH! OHHH, NOOG!" Julie cried out as she felt the vibrator sinking slowly between her fat cunt-lips. Byron reached down and spread her outer labes gently apart as he slid the tip of the vibrator down her fuck-tunnel.

"AIYEEEE!" Julie screeched as the latex cock slipped into her snatch with a squish. She gasped and shuddered as she felt her twitching snatch filled with the artificial cock.

"That'll keep your mind off things," Byron said as he shoved her ass higher into the air.

"OHHH, GGGODDDD!" Julie groaned as she felt Byron starting to rim the puckered brown skin of her asshole with his tongue. At the same time she felt her clit racked by the vibrations that poured out of the buzzing dildo.

"NNNGHHHH!" Julie cried wildly as she wriggled her ass-cheeks back and forth. While Byron moved the dildo back and forth in her juicing cunt, he stuck one finger sharply up her asshole while he trailed his tongue up and down the crack that ran between her downy ass-cheeks.

"OHHH, YESSSS!" she hissed. Searing bolts of pleasure shot from her cunt to her asshole, and from her shitter to her snatch in a mutual shuttle train of pleasure. Byron continued to probe deeper and deeper into Julie's hung. She started to twist and grind her thighs in response to Byron's finger and the vibrating dildo.

"Oh, fuck! You've got one hell of an ass!" Byron groaned as he felt his cock jerk and bang against Julie's sweaty buns. "See if you can take this."

"ARRRGHHH!" the woman screeched as her son jammed in two more fingers and screwed them deep into Julie's shit-chute.

"ARRRGHHH! OHHH! TAKE IT OUT!" she cried out again. But gradually Julie began to enjoy that stuffed feeling. It was as if she'd grown another clit somewhere deep in her asshole. The vibrations of the dildo not only were making her cunt as soft as jelly, but they were combining with the probing fingers to produce spasms of ecstasy both in her ass and in her snatch.

"Okay! I've had enough of the foreplay," Byron hissed as he pulled his fingers out and positioned himself for a butt-fuck.

"Don't hurt me," Julie pleaded.

"You're my own mother. How could I do a thing like that?" Byron asked as he spread her ass-cheeks apart with his powerful hands. "Just a few jabs of this, and you'll be all set," he said, reaching down and swirling the buzzing dildo around in her cunt like a plastic butter chum. Julie screamed and whimpered, feeling her snatch-walls vibrate furiously in time to the vibrations.

"Okay. Just a sharp pain at first. Then you'll get used to it," Byron said huskily as he positioned the purple, slick tip of his shaft directly over Julie's puckered asshole. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing and on the buzzing dildo.

Relax, relax, she told herself, remembering some stories she'd heard of how women were able to take their lovers' cocks just as easily in the ass as in the pussy. All you had to do was let those old ass muscles go limp, and you were okay.

"Now!" Byron grunted as he pulled her ass-cheeks wide apart and drove his groin forward and down. With that one hard thrust, Byron jammed his cock-head into her tight shit-chute.

"AIYYEEEE! TAKE IT OUT! ARRRNNGHH! OHH, NOOO! OH, FUCKIN' JEEESUS, I'M GONNA BUST APART! OHHHH! ARRGHHHH!" Julie screamed in pain, closing her eyes more tightly and lurching forward as she felt her body racked by unspeakable pain.

"Relax! Relax!" Byron kept saying softly aver her as he held tightly onto her thighs. At the same time he reached down and plunged the artificial cock in and out of his mother's squishing cunt. He carefully rotated it around in her snatch, rubbing her throbbing clit with the edge of the dildo to take her mind off her shitter for a while.

Gradually, Julie was surprised to find herself actually enjoying the ramming she was getting.

"That's it," Byron said, smiling down at her as he released his grip on her thighs and started ramming his prick deeper into her hot hole.

"Ohhhhh!" Julie groaned. She'd never felt something like this before in her entire life. Her shit-hole was stuffed with a hot torpedo-her son's prick. Her pussy was filled with a buzzing dildo that was teasing her clit toward orgasm. Bolts of indescribable pleasure, shot back and forth from her cunt to her ass.

"Easy, Mom. There's more coming," Byron said as he clenched his ass muscles together again and heaved his thighs forward.

"Ohhhh, fuck my ass-break my fucking ass open! Oh, God! Bust me apart," Julie said incoherently as she felt her son's cock slide in her butt inch by hot, steaming inch. She thought she'd never feel his hairy groin as more and more young prick-meat slid into her gut. Finally Julie felt Byron's heavy balls slide against her ass-cheeks. She sighed with relief as she wriggled her butt against Byron's hard, hot, sweaty groin.

"JEEESUS! FUCK MEEE!" she cried out as Byron continued to chum the dildo in and out of her snatch. Julie inhaled, and was almost overcome by the smell of vaporized sweat, cum and cunt-juice that hung heavily in the air between them. Their bodies slid and ground together on a thin, oily film of sweat and pussy-juice as the room was filled with the sounds of fucking.

"AIYEEE!" Julie screamed, reaching up and digging her fingernails into her son's neck as his fingers played against his mother's swollen cunt-lips. He jammed the dildo in and out of her pussy, then left it alone while he fingered her trembling labes like a harpist playing his instrument.

"CHRIST! I CAN'T TAKE IT! CAN'T! TAKE IT! C-C-CAN'T-!" Julie stammered as she felt her belly knot up tighter and tighter. It was that old familiar ball of sexual tension that was about to blow off in her gut.

"Came on, sure you can," Byron grunted as he jammed the fingers of his other hand deep into her cunt and played with her slick, trembling pussy-walls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.