The Hots For Mom - Cover

The Hots For Mom

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After his father died, Byron took over the household completely for his mother and told her that he'd take the place of his father, and that's exactly what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was nearly four when Julie walked into her husband's office. Miss Moore, Jim's secretary, was busily shuffling through some papers when she closed the door with a loud slam. Julie hated the woman with the same passion she loved her son. Bertha Moore was forty-three, only seven years older than she was. But the woman looked as if she were going on ninety. Her wrinkled, puckered skin seemed to match her mind. Bertha Moore was insanely jealous of Julie and took every opportunity to needle her.

"Oh, Mrs. Hoover. Your husband's busy right now. I think he should be through with the important matters to see you in a few minutes," Bertha said greasily as she flashed her usual thin-lipped smile at her.

"Thank you, Bertha," Julie said, choosing to ignore the sarcasm of the secretary's last remark.

"You know, your daughter was in here this morning," Bertha said, smiling nastily at her.

"Oh?" Julie said in pretended surprise.

"Yes, she seemed highly upset over something," Bertha said, looking pointedly at her.

Julie knew now that Bertha hadn't heard everything and was fishing for information.

"Well, I don't know anything about it," Julie said off-handedly as she sat down in a chair next to the secretary's desk.

"She was even in tears," Bertha said, leaning forward and staring at Julie.

"Could you see if my husband's ready to see me?" Julie asked impatiently. She'd had enough of the woman's prying. Julie knew that Bertha had hoped to marry Jim before she came along. After having fucked her son hours earlier and having met Paul Brown, Julie was sorry that Bertha hadn't won.

"Go right inside, Mrs. Hoover. Jim-I mean, Mr. Hoover will see you now," Bertha said with authority.

When Julie opened the door, she saw that Jim was obviously worried about something. Normally he was joking and smiling all the time. Now he sat behind his desk, his forehead wrinkled with worry and his fingers tapping nervously against the top of his desk.

"Shut the door and come over here, Julie. I don't want Bertha hearing everything we say," Jim said softly.

Julie suddenly felt cheap and guilty before her husband. Now looking at him, she was a little sorry for what had happened this morning. He was good-looking and apparently a stud-or so he looked. Although he was forty-four, Jim worked out at the local gym enough so that his body was muscular and toned like a twenty-year-old athlete. Julie sighed in disappointment. He had a great body and a big cock. It was too bad he just didn't know how to use them. She looked at his long black hair slightly streaked with grey, and wanted to run her fingers sensuously through it. Maybe she could turn him on-fuck him right in the office. That would really burn old Bertha, especially if she managed to turn on the intercom so that the old bitch could hear the panting and moaning!

"What's the matter, Jim?" Julie asked as she sat down.

"It's Gloria. I don't know what's going on, but she's got some sick idea about you," Jim said. It was obvious that what was going on in his mind was obviously distasteful to him.

"Well, get it off your chest," Julie said, knowing full well what was about to happen.

"It seems that-well, Gloria thinks that-that you and Byron-well, that you and Byron have some kind of thing going," Jim said uneasily, looking down at the floor while he twisted his fingers together and breathed unevenly.

"What?" Julie cried out, jumping to her feet and gripping the edge of her husband's desk. She prayed that Jim wouldn't notice that Gloria's accusation hit home.

"I know it sounds pretty wild," Jim said, still not looking up. Julie was glad that he didn't. It gave her a chance to compose herself. "I don't believe a word of it, of course, but still, it shows that something's wrong between the two of you. Have you really tried to make friends with her?"

"Jim, I don't know what more I can do," Julie said as she turned slowly from his desk. Julie knew that she should tell her husband that Gloria never did like her. All his daughter was interested in was Byron's cock. And now she suspected that her stepmother was getting all the action-which she was-and she was going to get even with her. But then Julie wondered what Jim's reaction would be. He wouldn't believe her-at least, not the part about Gloria wanting to get ahold of Byron's cock. He might believe the part about her and Byron, though. So what? Julie thought to herself. If he did, he might want a divorce. That might be a blessing in disguise. But at the same time, Julie had to admit to herself that she loved Jim in spite of his handicaps. He was a good provider and could be a good father to Byron. Whenever she was any from Jim, she always considered leaving him. But when she was with him, Julie realized that there still might be a chance for the two of them to make a go of their marriage.

"Have you tried talking with her?" Jim asked.

"God yes. But we always wind up screaming at one another. And now this wild-I won't even say anything more about it," Julie said disgustedly as she walked towards the door.

"Hey, wait a second, hon," Jim said as he jumped up from his desk and grabbed her by the right arm.

Julie was surprised at this sudden aggressive act. Normally he wouldn't have been that spontaneous. For all his good traits, Jim was very deliberate about all his acts. Spontaneity just wasn't one of his characteristics.

"I think we've said all we're going to," Julie said a little coldly as she started to open the door. "You always take Gloria's side and don't bother to listen to me. You'd think you were married to your own daughter instead of me," she said sullenly.

"Come here," Jim said huskily as he pulled her hand away from the knob.

"What are you doing?" Julie whispered hoarsely as Jim wheeled her around and started fumbling for her tits.

"I haven't given you a really good fuck since we've been married, have I?" Jim asked as he grabbed her boobs with both hands and started kneading them gently but firmly.

"Well... " Julie began, not wanting to hurt her husband's feelings.

"That's gonna change now," he said huskily as he bent his head down and clamped his lips hard to hers.

"MMMMGFFF!" Julie cried out as she felt Jim's thick tongue slam past her front teeth and flutter nervously inside her mouth. It was incredible! She was practically being raped by her own husband in his office. And Bertha was standing guard outside, probably on her knees with her ears pressed against the door. Well, Julie would give her something to listen to!

"Lock the door," Julie moaned as Jim pulled away from her and smiled broadly.

"Afraid that old Bertha's gonna come in here?" he asked as he turned and flipped the lock. Julie thought she could hear a groan of disappointment coming from behind the door. She felt her body swaying as it seemed to melt from excitement. It was as if she were with another man. Jim was completely changed. Julie. looked at him in complete amazement. Even his face seemed changed. It seemed to ripple with an excitement and sensuality that Julie had never seen on it. Even when they'd screwed before, he always seemed calm, in complete possession of himself. Now he looked like some kind of animal. The look excited her beyond belief. She wanted him wildly.

"Baby, I want to fuck you like I've never wanted to fuck anybody before in my life," Jim whispered huskily as he walked slowly towards her. Julie looked down and noticed that familiar growing bulge between his legs. She started walking towards him and noticed that her clit twitched wildly with every step she took. Her nipples scraped sensitively against her bra. Her blood shot though her veins and arteries in a flood of wild lust.

"Oh, God, Julie," Jim groaned as he lowered his right hand down to his bulging crotch and squeezed the growing protrusion gently between his legs.

"Take it out," Julie groaned again as she stopped just in front of her husband. "Oh, God, Jim. I want to see your cock now." Jim was so different that she imagined his cock harder, hotter and fatter than it had ever been. "I WANT IT!" Julie almost screamed. She panted at him like a bitch in heat.

Jim smiled, then unzipped his pants quickly. Almost immediately his rod popped out of his pants and jerked crazily up and down in the air.

"Oh, God!" Julie hissed. It did seem bigger than she'd remembered it! Jim's prick was thinner than Byron's, but a good inch to two inches longer than her son's. When Julie had first seen it, she nearly went out of her mind. A twelve-inch cock rammed in her cunt! It was what every girl dreamed of. Then it turned out to be a dud. Jim always managed to get it stiff, but didn't seem to know what to do with it. Now, Julie guessed that he'd been reading up on what to do. He was apparently about to show her what his cock was worth in spades.

"I want to fuck the brains out of you, babe," Jim hissed between his lightly clenched teeth.

"Here?" Julie asked, hoping that he would throw away any objections she might have. She was so hot for his cock and balls now that she'd be willing to fuck him in the middle of Hollywood and Vine.

"Where else?" Jim asked as he reached forward and took her right hand, pulling it forward until her slender fingers brushed against his twelve inches of lava-hot cock-meat.

"Oh, yessss!" Julie whispered hoarsely, closing her fingers around Jim's long hard-on. The hot flesh throbbed under her touch while drops of jism flowed out from his piss-slit and oozed onto her massaging fingers.

"FUCK! FUCK!" Jim moaned, closing his eyes and obviously giving himself completely up to his wife's massaging.

Julie used the cum as a lubricant, rubbing it up and down the full length of Jim's steaming prick.

"CHRIST, JULIE!" Jim cried out, heaving his powerful thighs forward as Julie stroked his mammoth dong faster and faster. Her hand jacked up and down while she felt a fresh torrent of cunt-juice ooze out from between her puffy outer labes and soak through her panties. She felt the hot liquid pushing through her kinky cunt hairs in increasing loads as her labes grew puffier and hotter with each passing second.

"Let's move over there," Jim whispered huskily as he pointed to the leather couch next to his desk.

Julie giggled as she flashed a quick look at the door. She wondered what Bertha was doing- fingering herself? Well, the old girl was going to get the show of her life right now! While Jim was pulling his shirt and pants off, Julie reached over and flipped the intercom to the "on" position.

"Coming, babe?" Jim asked as he shoved his pants down to the floor.

"You just watch me," Julie said as she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra. "Like what you see?" she said teasingly as she reached up and squeezed her mammoth tits. Their stiffened nipples pointed directly at Jim. Her flat belly heaved with passion and excitement.

"Jesus!" he moaned, spinning around and tugging at her zipper.

"Ohhhh!" Julie cried out in pretended surprise as Jim tore her skirt off her. Jim stared at the juice-soaked white material of his wife's panties. The dark stain between her legs seemed to grow bigger with every passing second as she traced her fingertips lightly across her belly and down to her crotch.

"I'd kill for that cunt!" Jim cried out as he leaped wildly at her.

Julie thought of Byron, and sincerely hoped that Jim wasn't too serious about that statement.

"Then take it," Julie said as she shoved her hands under the tight waistband of her panties and pushed them down to the floor. Julie kicked them into the corner, then slid past her panting husband and sat down on the couch.

Jim stared at her for a few seconds, massaging his throbbing prick with his right hand while Julie ran her fingertips lightly over her furry muff. Her hand glistened with the hot, sticky cunt-juice that poured freely out of her hot box.

"Come on up, babe," Julie said huskily as she swung her legs around and laid back on the couch.

"Oh, fuck!" Jim groaned as he ran up to the couch and jumped between her widely spread legs. Julie spread her legs as far apart as she could to let her husband inch up towards her steaming snatch. Jim's knees brushed the upper inner surfaces of her sweating thighs as he leaned forward and ran his tongue up her naked belly. He worked his way past her sunken navel up into the crevice between her thunderous tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.