The Hots For Mom - Cover

The Hots For Mom

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After his father died, Byron took over the household completely for his mother and told her that he'd take the place of his father, and that's exactly what he did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You want to fuck him, don't you? You've always wanted to fuck your own son!" Gloria Hoover cried out at her mother as she beat her fists angrily on the living-room desk.

"Don't, Gloria! Your brother's sick," Julie Hoover whispered hoarsely as she felt a flash of guilt shoot through her.

"You're the one who's sick! I've seen the way you've been watching him lately. Those big eyes of yours glued to Byron's crotch. Well, I'm going to tell everybody about you. I'm going to tell Daddy!" the young blonde girl screamed out as she ran to the living-room door.

"Gloria, please wait a second! I can explain. I-" Julie started to cry out. But the girl had already thrown open the door and run out to the street.

"Ohhhh, shit!" the woman moaned as she walked to the door and closed it slowly. Her relations with her stepdaughter were getting worse every day. Now they were taking on an ugly turn-two cunts fighting over the same hot cock. And that hot cock was her own son!

Julie bit her lower lip as she tried to control herself. She felt her clit begin to stiffen and quiver like a tightly strung bow as she thought of Byron lying in the room next to her. Her nipples were tight and itching, baking in the confines of her bra as she started to walk back to her son's partially opened bedroom door. Gloria had caught her staring into her son's bedroom while she was squeezing her tits with one hand and fingering her steaming snatch with the other. Julie had thought the girl had left for school already. She should have checked to make sure! But even while her second husband Jim was fucking her early this morning, all she could think of was Byron's hard, muscular body in the room next door.

"Mom, is that you?" a deep voice boomed out from behind the door.

"Yes. I'm sorry that I woke you up," Julie said guiltily as she completely opened Byron's bedroom door.

"What were you and Gloria arguing about? Jesus! It sounded like a real cat fight out there," the boy said a little uneasily from his bed.

Julie felt her face flush red as she stared into her son's restless blue eyes. After his father died two years ago, Byron took over the household completely for Julie and told her that he'd take the place of his father. That's when her snatch started to steam up for the boy. Every day Julie felt her eyes traveling across Byron's massive chest, down his flat; hard belly to the bulge between his muscular, hairy legs. She thought she could see his dark, fleshy cock and balls peeking out from the bottoms of his tight-fitting shorts every now and then. At other times-Julie thought she could feel the heat and sensuality radiating out from her son's crotch every time he looked back at her.

"It wasn't anything, honey. Gloria and I just haven't become real friends yet," Julie said, sighing deeply as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

"It sounded like a whole lot to me," the boy countered as he reached up with his left hand and stroked her long, silky black hair. Julie felt her skin crawl with excitement as she felt her son's powerful long fingers slip through her hair. It made her cunt flutter more wildly than before. Oh God! Julie thought to herself as she felt her white panties sticking to her crotch. They were damp and

sticky, moistened by the cunt-juice that was soaking through her wiry twat hairs. She crossed her legs and pulled her skirt down over her knees as she felt tiny bolts of electricity shoot across her quivery, hot fat pussy-lips. Julie prayed that Byron didn't smell the vaporizing cult-juice that was beginning to drift up to her nose.

"It's just that Gloria hasn't gotten used to me as a mother," the woman said as she got up from the bed and walked to the doorway. Julie realized that she couldn't be close to her son alone-not if she didn't want to strip down all at once and wrap her puffy labes around his thick, hot cock.

"Well, I haven't gotten used to Jim as a father yet, but that doesn't mean that I have to yell and scream at him, does it?" the boy asked as he moved his right hand over to a bump that was growing between his legs under the covers.

"We'll talk about that later," Julie sighed as she started to walk out of the room. "How's your flu? Will you be ready for school tomorrow? I felt your forehead last night, honey, and your fever seemed to be gone."

"I didn't hear you come in last night," Byron said a little disappointedly.

"I come in on little cat feet like the fog," Julie giggled nervously as she walked into the hallway and toward the living room. Her knees nearly buckled under her as her legs quivered with lust. Rivulets of hot pussy-juice trickled through her thickly matted cunt hairs End slipped past the elastic leg-bands of her panties, Oozing down her

well-tapered legs towards her ankles.

Jesus! Oh fucking Jesus! Julie groaned to herself as she reached the kitchen doorway. The marriage to Jim Hoover had been a mistake from the beginning. She wanted to give her son a father. And Jim seemed nice enough. He was kind, thoughtful, polite and gentle-far too gentle for her. Jim's idea of fucking was the old missionary position about once a week. Julie didn't consider herself a nympho, but she needed a hot prick stuffed up her pussy at least once a day. Her first husband Chuck loved to plow her twat apart with his thickly veined ten-inch rod every night. Jim barely started tickling her rising clit with his dong, then wound up blowing his load before she could feel the first ripple of pre-orgasmic contractions rip through her pussy.

Then there was Gloria. The girl seemed to have accepted her almost from the beginning. She was tall and pretty with long blonde hair that fluttered like corn silk in the air. Now Julie knew that Gloria's early pleasant attitude was due to her hots for Byron. It didn't take the girl too long to guess that her stepmother was angling for the boy just as hard as she was.

"I think I'm going to try taking a shower this morning," Byron called out from his bedroom. "I'm tired of living and smelling like some old invalid."

"Be careful. You know how sick you've been for the past week. I don't want you on my hands all year," Julie called out in a quavering voice.

She would have waited on him on her knees if she could. The way he looked at her this morning when she walked into his room! Maybe she was imagining things, but Julie thought that there was a definite note of sexual heat in his voice. She'd kept staring into his bright blue eyes as he talked with her until she was hypnotized by her son. Julie so badly wanted to touch the cluster of stray blond hairs that hung over Byron's broad forehead.

"Hey, where's the soap?" Byron shouted from the bathroom.

"Don't come out. I'll bring it in," Julie shouted as she ran into the kitchen and threw open the right top cabinet nervously. This was the perfect opportunity to see her son naked for the first time since he was twelve. Byron was eighteen now, and Julie was sure that he was swinging a big ten-incher around town. But she had to find out for herself.

"Just hop in the shower. I'll be right there," she called out as she grabbed a bar of soap from off the cabinet shelf. Goddamn it! Julie said to herself as her fingers grappled nervously with the wrapper. She was so nervous that she couldn't remove the paper from the soap.

"Shit!" Julie mumbled in disgust as she tore the wrapper off and started for the bathroom. The sound of the running shower grew louder until it seemed as if there were a waterfall pounding in her ears. Her heart throbbed faster and faster until Julie was sure that it was going to rip through her rib cage.

"Byron?" Julie called out from behind the closed bathroom door.

There was no answer.

"Byron? I've got the soap," she called out loudly as she rapped on the door.

Still no answer.

What's he doing in there? Julie wondered as she reached up and pushed the door open. Carefully she poked her head around the corner of the doorway and saw Byron standing in the middle of the shower stall with his eyes closed. The water poured over his rippling, muscular body, making his skin glisten as if it were lighted by a million tiny electric lights. The boy was as beautiful naked as she imagined he would be. His blond curly hair was plastered down by the water. Byron had his face lifted to the spray, making his thick neck display its heavy cords. His shoulders were smooth and broad; and his back, loaded with perfectly defined muscles, seemed to beg for her touch.

Julie reached out for the wall for support as her eyes traveled downward. She stared as his thick thighs and long legs, knotted with muscles. Long blond hair covered them from top to bottom. But what gripped her attention was what Byron was doing with his cock. Slowly but methodically, the boy was running the fingers of his right hand slowly up and down the full length of his thick, long cock. It was more beautiful than Julie had ever thought. Big blue veins spiraled along its length. The cock jerked and throbbed in Byron's hand. Its circumcised tip glistened invitingly. Julie ached to take it in her mouth and hold it there,

feeling its hot smoothness against her tongue. "UNNnngh!" Byron moaned while his hands roved around his heavy, hanging balls. He stroked them gently while at the same time he continued to massage his prick.

Julie wondered what she should do. Did Byron realize that she was standing there staring at him? He knew that she was going to come wandering in with the soap. Didn't he hear her pounding and shouting at the door? Or was he just playing, waiting for her to make the first move?

Then the boy opened his eyes and slowly turned towards his mother, smiling gently at her while he continued to finger his jerking dong with his hand.

Julie felt her cunt contract so fiercely that she dropped the soap on the floor and nearly crashed down on top of it in surprise. Byron did know what he was doing!

"It's okay, Mom. I know you've wanted to get a hold of my cock for a long time," Byron said as he leaned against the rear wall of the shower stall and pointed the mushroom cap-shaped head of his twitching prick at her.

"Ohhhhh, Byron," Julie moaned as she reached up automatically with her right hand and squeezed her swollen tits.

"Come on. Gloria's so steamed that she won't be back for hours. And Jim's off at work. I've wanted you so bad, Mom. Shit! I used to listen to you and Jim fucking, and I'd be jacking off in time to his pumping, Byron said huskily as he swirled his fingers around his throbbing reddened prick-shaft.

"You heard us?" Julie asked as she felt her taut nipples scratch angrily against the stiff material of her bra.

"And I'd shoot off just as I heard old Jim moaning out that he was coming," Byron said hoarsely as he stared at his mother's mammoth tits.

"Oh, baby. If you only knew how many times I used to pretend that Jim was you. Oh God, I shouldn't say things like that!" Julie suddenly cried out guiltily. She still had an opportunity to run out of the bathroom and away from her son. She didn't have to drag this out any further.

"Now you can get the real thing," Byron said as he dropped his cock with his hands and reached out to her.

"Ohhhh, God!" Julie cried out as she felt all resistance fall away from her. She reached down and unzipped her skirt, pushing it rapidly to the floor.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, Mom. Take off those clothes so I can see your tits and ass!" the boy groaned encouragingly as he started fingering his cock more frantically now.

"Mmmmm," Julie moaned as she riveted her eyes on his balls. The woman nearly tore the bottom of her blouse off as she stripped down to her bra and panties.

"Faster!" Byron cried out as Julie shoved her thumbs under the tight elastic waistband of her shorts and pushed them down to the floor. She reached back and unsnapped her halter, letting her tits fly out and fall to her chest as she ran forward

towards Byron.

"God, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this," Julie gasped as she pulled him roughly forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.