Happy Halloween Party - Cover

Happy Halloween Party

by Blue88

Copyright© 2006 by Blue88

Halloween Horror Sex Story: He couldn't do enough for her.

Caution: This Halloween Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Horror   Cheating   Slut Wife   Halloween   .

Ah... sorry if this is a little garbled... sorry. Words are really not my thing, I'm more comfortable with numbers... have always liked numbers. They're solid, predictable... if you do it properly, the answer is always right.

Wait... let me start again, from the beginning. My name, yes, my name. My name is David Martin. Not an uncommon name, probably a bunch of David Martins in the telephone book. I'm 28 years old now, my sandy hair starting to turn a little gray on the sides. I think it's a little early for me to start getting gray, but it does run in my family. I guess I'm rather ordinary,, nothing special. Height around 5' 10" I guess, weight around 150, kind of skinny, maybe wiry is a better word.

I'm a Certified Public Accountant... I'm rather proud of that. I like being a CPA. I think that's something special. I majored in accounting in college and I did well. I enjoyed the classes, always got good grades. I didn't socialize much in college. I guess I'm a little introverted. No, no, I'm not asocial, I like people. I just never liked large crowds or noise... things like that.

I tend to be a quiet kind of person, mild in temperament... you know, go along to get along. I rarely lose my temper and on those rare occasions I tend to become even quieter, more withdrawn until I get over it, which really doesn't take long. Don't get me wrong, I don't let others take advantage of me. I'm not stupid and I know that there are ways to repay slights or rude behavior without ranting and raving. But, that's not really my makeup, it's much easier to get along. Not many things are that important where you have to lose control. That's bad, losing control. That's something one shouldn't do.

I was lucky in college. I did well in my studies and I met a wonderful girl there. Her name was Cheryl Watkins. I couldn't believe that she liked me. She was such a pretty thing, about 5' 3" tall, a little heavy, but not really obese. I never did learn what her measurements were, but suffice it to say that she was beautiful in form as well as face, at least to me. She had to wear glasses, the lenses were a little thick, but she was thinking of getting contacts. She, at that time, had long, blond hair and sparkling blue eyes... and she liked me, she did.

Cheryl was majoring in hotel management, or was it recreation management, something like that. We met in one of my accounting classes and just seemed to hit it off. She tended to have a problem with the math and I helped her... I tutored her, I guess that's the word... tutor.

It wasn't long before we were going... steady? Yes, steady is the word. We weren't seeing anyone else, we were going steady. We were both seniors when I asked her to marry me. She said yes... yes, she did. She accepted. I was happy, almost delirious... I'm sorry, I guess I'm not doing too well telling this story. Let me take a deep breath, I'll get better.

Okay, I'm okay now. Let's see, where was I - oh, yes. Cheryl and I got married right after we graduated. I got a job with a small accounting firm and she was offered a position at a large resort hotel on the outskirts of town. They specialized in conventions and business meetings. Cheryl was really happy about that, that's the job she really wanted.

We had rented a small two bedroom apartment somewhat between our two jobs and things were absolutely great. We had so much in common, like... well, I can't think right now, but we were really happy together. Cheryl didn't like to cook so I brought in or I cooked most of the time. She really hated housework too, but that didn't bother me. I didn't mind cleaning and straightening up. It wasn't a large apartment. Cheryl was really working hard so I didn't mind chipping in and helping out.

Cheryl really blossomed at the resort. She did get contact lenses and I was amazed at how pretty she was without the eyeglasses. She also lost weight, she was able to utilize the gym facilities at the resort and she had really slimmed down. I was proud of Cheryl, she had been promoted and was now Assistant to the Director of Human Resources.

I was doing well in my job and after a couple of years I got a promotion and was a now a senior account manager with a few really important accounts. I started to make some really good money too and I thought I would talk to Cheryl about perhaps looking for a house that we could buy. We had both agreed that we wouldn't touch my trust fund until it reached one million dollars and when that happened we would think about children. That wouldn't be for another five years or so, but we could look to buy a house now. I got really excited about that idea and made a mistake - I entered the bedroom without knocking. Cheryl hated to be caught without clothes on - she was very modest.

I opened the door and was stunned. She was standing there in a half bra and a thong. I had never seen her in undies like that, all I had ever seen were the full cut, white panties and her three clip brassieres. I stood still, shocked, for a moment until she screamed at me, telling me to get the hell out. I had never seen her like that - spitting, cursing, her eyes aflame. I didn't recognize her - her face red, a vein in her forehead standing out.

I turned around quickly and walked swiftly down the hall into the living room. I didn't know what to think - why was she so angry? And then I had other thoughts - where did the sexy undies come from? Why did she suddenly decide to buy sexy undies? I didn't mind, why would I mind if she had decided to get sexy? But why did she get so angry when I had seen her in those undies? Did I spoil a surprise? A surprise for me? I didn't know what to think.

She came out of the bedroom wearing a robe. She was still screaming at me, telling me that now she was going to be late for work and it was all my fault. I was still confused - why was it my fault? She stormed back into the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Since I was dressed and ready for the day, I decided to skip breakfast and take off. I wouldn't be late to work.

I didn't get much done that morning, worrying about what had happened and wondering about Cheryl's behavior. Before noon I had come to a decision. I would drive to the resort where Cheryl worked and offer to take her to lunch. I remember smiling, that would make her happy... and I would take flowers. Cheryl loved flowers.

It didn't take long to get there and I parked in the large parking lot. I had a dozen roses with me and I walked briskly through the lobby into the corridor that led to the administrative offices. I knew where Cheryl's office was, it was the last one at the end of the hall. I reached it and was about to enter the open door when I stopped in shock and horror. Cheryl was in the arms of Gil Barton, the Director of Human Resources. They were kissing. I reeled back, trying to catch my breath. I remember turning, retracing my steps, almost stumbling through the lobby and out to my car.

I stayed in my car for quite awhile, I think. I just couldn't get my head around what I had just witnessed. Slowly my common sense took control and I began to think more rationally. Of course, I muttered to myself. I was making a mountain out of a mole hill. What I had seen was perfectly innocent, probably just a friendly buss as a thank you for something. I remember shaking my head, feeling embarrassed. I felt so silly - then I started to feel better.

I figured that I had better not mention this to Cheryl. I know that she would be angry with me for spying on her, not trusting her. I thought that it would be better if I just forgot about it. It would be silly to start another argument about something so trivial. I remember nodding, satisfied that I had made the best decision.

I tried to be especially kind that evening. I went out of my way to compliment Cheryl, commenting upon her hair and how her exercise program was working so well. She really did have a wonderful body, but... it really has been awhile since I had seen it. I mean... without clothes. As I thought about it then I realized that we hadn't made love in quite awhile... hmmm, more than quite awhile. How long had it been? A couple of weeks? More????? After a bit of reflection I realized that it had been more like a couple of months... or more?

In bed that night I made an attempt... I tried to interest her in making love. She was so cold, so unresponsive. Then she changed. Turning to me she gave me a sweet kiss and pleaded a headache. I could understand that. I knew that making love would be difficult at best when one had a headache. I would really be cruel if I bothered her when she was hurting. I was understanding. I turned over and went to sleep... I tried to sleep. I was up most of the night, I had a headache also.

The next few days were uneventful. Cheryl was being nicer, it seemed that she was happy, she was humming to herself, moving about with a smile on her face. I was happy, it was nice to see her like this, not morose and frowning. I was glad for her, but... we still weren't making love. I had tried a few more times, but she always had an excuse. No, no, I did understand. Being tired, or having a backache or headache, things like that... it would be difficult to make love. I wasn't an animal, cruel or uncaring... I understood... I did.

Then, on a Thursday, Cheryl came in the house and informed me that she had to attend a seminar over the weekend out of town. She would be back on Sunday evening some time. I tried to get her to explain this seminar and why it was over a weekend, but she was short with me... abrupt. I did understand that sometimes work interfered with home life. There were times when I had to go out of town... I understood that. But... why over a weekend? Why such short notice? I was a bit put out, but Cheryl came to me and kissed me sweetly and patted me on the cheek. I felt terrible, she was such a good wife and I knew that I had to be more understanding.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.