Depraved - Cover

Depraved

by T M Trog

Copyright© 2006 by T M Trog

Erotica Sex Story: Pedophiles are sick and need to be handled harshly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   .

Copywright© 11/06

Here's something new for me and I'm not sure how it will be received. I'm sure those of you familiar with my style will agree it's just not like me, but I wanted to explore some. At the same time I'm hoping this will help keep in the forefront those who pray on the innocent and the need to stop them. While I'm at it I found I have to give my villain a name. Please don't think this sick person is me, I just needed a name that could sound sinister. Read on and you'll know what I mean.

Sally was frightened and shivered in the cold room. She looked wide eyed around looking for some way out. Her bare feet padded silently across the cold tile floor as she wrapped her arms around her naked body trying to feel warmth. She stopped before the steel door and once again tried opening it. As before it was firmly locked and she sighed heavily, turned and went back to the small cot at the opposite wall. She lay on the thin mattress starring at the dim covered light in the ceiling. Tears slid from her eyes and soaked her cheeks. How long, she wondered. How long have I been here? It seemed like years but she knew it couldn't have been more than two or three days.

Metallic sounds at the door caused her shiver in fright. The door banged open and in stepped a rather small man. His thin lips curled into an ugly smile as he walked towards her. He allowed his eyes to roam her naked form that Sally tried to hide with her arms. Her cheek stung as his hand slapped her face. His thin strong fingers yanked her arms over her head fully exposing her nudity.

"You'll make some man real happy when you're older," his voice rasped. "Yes you will but only if you stop fighting me. Do what you are told and I won't have to mess you up. Such a shame it would be to mark your lovely face and body. Come on, I've got a little surprise for you."

Yanking her from the cot he forced her face down harshly pulling her arms behind her. Sally felt the cold metal surrounding her wrists and heard the click of the cuffs. With fingers in her hair he pulled her upright and shoved her towards the open door.

She climbed the stairs and followed his directions down a short hall stopping in front of a closed door. He opened it and pushed her inside. Sally gasped when she saw the woman bound to the bed.

"Mom," she cried racing to her. She rested her head on her mothers bosom sobbing. "What happened, how did you get here?" Her voice was muffled in her mother's blouse.

"I would guess the same way as you sweetheart. I was driving around looking for you and this poor excuse for a man hit my car. When I got out to look at the damage he grabbed me, shoved me inside his van and tied my hands and legs."

"Did he... , has he hurt you?"

"I know what you're thinking and no he hasn't done that. So far he's only used his hands to feel me and he wasn't very gentle."

"That's enough gab girls. No Sally I haven't done anything with your mother except like she said, feel her body. In case you haven't noticed your mom really is nicely built and I enjoy feeling her. Nice large boobs, sex legs and a nice tight butt. I can hardly wait to see her naked just like you only then I'm going to have my fun with her."

"Don't you touch her you dirty pervert," Sally shouted pulling her body up to face him.

She screamed in pain as his finger and thumb pinched and tightly held her budding right nipple. His wrist twisted causing her even more pain. Suddenly he released his hold.

"There's more where that came from little girl. One would have thought that being fourteen you would have better manners towards your elders but I guess it's to be expected of teenagers of today. Before I'm finished with you, young lady you'll have learned better."

"Please leave her alone," Molly, Sally's mother pleaded. "Do what you want with me and I'll make it well worth your time. I'll do anything you want if you'll just leave my daughter alone."

"Aye, that you will my lovely, that you will but I'm going to have you anyway. Matter of fact I intend to have you both. It's been much to long since I've had such a young girl and even longer since I've had mother and daughter."

"No, please don't do anything to her. I have money, lots of money. I can make you rich if you just leave her alone."

Trog chuckled as he draped an arm over Sally's shoulder. His hand fell low enough to fondle her budding young breast. His other hand slipped between her legs as his fingers fondled and stroked her still hairless young sex.

"If it was just money I wanted I would have simply abducted your daughter and demanded ransom. No, Molly, I've been watching both of you for a long time." The fingers of his left hand toyed with Sally's left nipple, pinching and tweaking it as his right fingers played with her virgin sex.

Sally whimpered as she felt him pressing his finger firmly to her dry sex. He was forcing her legs apart giving him easier access. She gasped with pain when he suddenly forced the tip into the folds up to the first knuckle.

"Don't worry my sweet. Before long you'll learn to love my touch and you'll become wet. I'll have my fingers buried deep inside you then you'll have my cock. You're going to love having a cock pounding deep and hard inside your young cunt. Just ask your mom how good it feels to be fucked long and hard. Enough for now. Tomorrow we'll begin your training."

Again Sally found herself still naked in the cold room. She was given something hot but without taste and a thin blanket for cover. It was a long night as she relived his words and the sight of her mother bound to the bed.

Sally awoke with a start at the sound of the steel door clanging open. She jerked her body upright still holding the thin blanket to cover her nudity. Trog slowly entered the room his mouth smirking and evil smile.

"Rise and shine my little beauty. It's going to be a very big and busy day for you and your mother. Now that you know I have her I'm sure I can trust you just a bit more. Keep in mind if you try to escape you'll never see her alive again. In fact when you are called to identify her body I'm sure even you wouldn't recognize her."

He crooked his finger indicating she was to follow. She walked behind him up the stairs and to a bathroom.

"Get yourself cleaned up. Take a nice long hot shower, wash and comb your hair and make yourself look nice. Make sure you get yourself really clean and I do mean clean. Don't forget to really do a good job cleaning your anus. I want it clean and smelling nice when I come back. You have thirty minutes," he said closing and locking the door from the outside.

Fear raced through her five foot tall body. There was just that certain something in his evil smirk that told her she had best follow his instruction exactly and she did. As much as she hated the idea she was very careful the clean her sex and anus fully. Stepping from the shower she dried her hair and used the comb and brush on the sink. As she combed and brushed her hair Sally gazed at her naked body in the large mirror. Barely fourteen she was growing into womanhood, her breasts still barely an 'A' cup and her hips not yet spreading.

Quickly so as to not thing about what might be she finished with her hair. In the mirror she spotted what looked to be a nightgown though it was short and very flimsy. Not really knowing why she slipped it over her head and covered most of her body. The lower hem barely covered her sex yet she could do nothing more about it. The lock snapped and the door opened.

"You look lovely this morning. Now let's go and wake your mother."

Sally followed him down the hall to another unknown room. Inside she saw her mother still bound only now she was more upright. Her arms were spread to each side and tied to a wooden cross member. Her legs were bound to individual wooden beams and, much to Sally's relief she was still fully clothed.

"Are you alright Mom?" Sally asked hugging her bound form. "Has he done anything?"

"No dear, I'm fine if not uncomfortable. He's only felt of my body and nothing more. What about you?"

"I'm fine and I've just had a shower. I found this on the door," she indicated the nearly see-through nightie.

Sally was about to talk more with her mother when something soft was forced over her mouth and tied behind her head. Her arms were pulled behind her back and again she was restrained with metal cuffs. She was pressed against something hard and cold, a thick nylon rope around her waist securing her in place.

"Now ladies it's time I show you just how serious all this is. If you will notice the small bed in corner and the girl beside it."

They looked and saw the naked girl. She looked young but no fear showed on her face.

"This is Jill and she's ten. She's been with me for almost a year now and she's learned much. I've truly enjoyed her company but unfortunately she's outlived her usefulness to me. It would be best of you both paid special attention. It just might keep you alive."

Jill stood only about four and a half feet tall with a still straight body. Her face was devoid of emotion and her eyes looked dead and glazed. Trog stood beside her resting one hand on her naked shoulder.

"Let me tell about Jill and Joan, her mother. I found them in a secluded park about two hundred miles from here. I must say Joan really was a looker. Large firm breasts, excellent legs, wide sexy hips but with a hint of womanly flab around her waist. Lovely face with green eyes and flaming red hair. A true red head she was and what little she kept between her legs proved it. I brought them here much the same as you only they were together.

"Joan really was a feisty one and made breaking her a real challenge, not that I minded but she eventually pissed me off. Now Jill on the other hand was a quick study and learned from the mistakes of her mother. Actually Jill has given me very little trouble and has given me much pleasure.

"At first Joan fought me every step of the way. She didn't like to fondled, she didn't like being bound naked and she certainly didn't want to have sex with me. I guess I could have done things differently but I was still in the learning process at the time. You see they were my first.

"I had Joan bound just like you, Molly, with Jill naked beside me. Joan would scream and call me names as she saw me fondling her young sweet little girl. At that time I didn't realize and girl so small and young couldn't take having more than one finger at a time inside her sex. She would scream with pain and then start crying. Joan would yell and beg me to stop offering herself in place of her daughter. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against sex with fully grown women, I just prefer them to be younger.

"At any rate I left Jill alone and concentrated on the mother. I figured once I had her tamed it would be easier to have her young child. It wasn't long before I learned that Joan hated rough sex. Her body was extremely sensitive and she couldn't take pain. The more pain the more she was turned off. Well all that did was increase my desires. I began by giving her extreme pain to her large firm breasts. Oh yes, her nipples were long and thick and I loved pinching them. I found that by pinching really tight I could stretch them almost six inches from her boobs. When I would use my fingers to squeeze her tit flesh I would force them deeply into her firm flesh. She really hated that and screamed really loud as I saw the bruises forming.

"Then came my fondling below her waist. I'm really not into anal but Joan was more adamantly against it than me. She really hated that twelve inch dildo I would lube up and shove into her rectum. It must have really hurt judging from the way she screamed. When it came to her pussy she changed. Playing with her lips and seeing them swelling with blood really was nice. She would get really juicy and slick. It wasn't long and I was ramming four fingers deeply inside as hard as I could and she loved it.

"In all that time Jill never said a word or made a sound. She watched in silence as hour by hour, day after day I physically tortured and gave her mother sexual pain. I began to wonder about her and if she was normal. Then I decided it was her turn to learn.

"I had brought to this very room and Joan was bound just like you, Molly only she naked. I began with gently caressing Jill's naked body, feeling between her legs and using my lips on her wonderfully hard nipples. Even though she had yet to grow breasts she had wonderful nipples that were easily aroused. Jill would lay quietly until I got her body to respond and then she would show sexual emotion. It wasn't long before I wanted more from her. I felt the time was just right. I removed my clothes and lay beside her. Talking softly I told Jill what I wanted, took her hand and showed her. I wrapped her tiny fingers around my throbbing cock and demonstrated how she should move her hand to jerk me off. You should have seen it. Her hand was so small, not even enough to fully get her fingers around my shaft. Jill took to jerking my cock like a duck to water. With little in the way of guidance Jill quickly learned the best way to get me off with her tiny fist."

All the time Trog had been telling them about Joan and Jill he was becoming aroused. Blood flowed to his lower body and before long he was fully erect, all four inches of him. In the mean time Jill's hand moved between his legs and her tiny fingers circled as best they could his hard shaft. There was no sign of emotion on her face as her hand began slowly stroking his hard erection.

"You're such a good girl Jill. You see? She's become so well trained that I only have to let her see my hard cock and she starts stroking it." His faced turned dark for a moment as he remembered back. "It's really too bad about Joan. As much as she was turned off sexually by pain her body had learned to like it. I found I could slap her tits hard, pinch and pull her nipples and she would get wet. Her body seemed to really like the clamps I used on her nipples. Then one morning I was being really rough and shoved three fingers deep and hard inside her pussy. My thumb mashed her clit harder than before and she climaxed the hardest I'd ever seen. I thought the time was right and went for the gusto.

"Using two thin lengths of piano wire I wound them once around each breast pulling it tight. The wire cut deeply into her skin, folded over and hid the wires. I placed clamps on her nipples and secured them to the wires you see over your head Molly. Using the pulleys you see in the ceiling I pulled the wire and stretched her nipples further than I had before. I felt between her legs and she still wasn't wet enough. Using some lube and slaved my fingers until they were slick and began to put them in her body. I was surprised when I suddenly found my entire hand inside nearly to my wrist. The more I pushed the deeper my hand went until half my arm was buried inside her pussy. I spent the next half hour pounding with my fist until I need release. Pulling out I was between her legs. She knew what I was about to do. I shoved my hard cock inside and pumped hard and fast. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I was in yet.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.