Bugs and the Realtor

by carniegirl

Copyright© 2006 by carniegirl

Fantasy Sex Story: Bugs is at it again with a real estate agent and her mysterious computer lover

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   .

I'm not sure if it was the phone or the sunlight streaming through the window that woke me. I know that the alarm wasn't set so it wasn't that. I checked the phone and sure enough there had been a call. The call was from a real estate agent. His office wanted pictures for their magazine advertisement. The picture that was taken by the Magazine photographer was a group shot and terrible according to the agent. Everybody in the office wanted a separate picture.

"So what would you charge to drop by and shoot the office staff?" The question sounded harmless but I knew from previous experience that itcould be a rip off, if I didn't give them a very clear set of rules up front.

"First trip ten bucks a person and I choose the pose from the proofs I shoot. If I have to come back, it's twenty bucks each same deal on the poses. Now if anyone wants to choose their own pose it is 20 bucks. Frankly I prefer everyone get shot at ten bucks, it makes my life so much easier." The price was right and we both knew it. even if all that got were a few files emailed to them it was still cheaper than anyone in town. Not only that everyone in the building or real estate trade knew that my dad and I were the ones to call. Hell he probably sent the agent to me. He didn't need to run out to shoot head shots anymore.

I managed to shower and dress for the day and still have time to stop for a animal fat biscuit before the shoot. I had shot houses all the previous day. I didn't have a show for a month so there was nothing pressing me. I went to the office where I shot five of the seven agents. I had known all along that it would be like that. It was the reason that I had given the long detailed explanation.

By noon I had the images attached to emails and off to the agents. I fixed myself a bag-o-salad for lunch. I was one of those people destined to graze at least one meal a day for the rest of my life. It was doable only because it had been a habit since I was sixteen and realized that guys liked big boobs but not bellys. The baby fat was banished that summer never to return.

The one pm call from one of the absent agents wasn't unexpected. "Yes, this is Marsha at the Realty company. I was out listing a house this morning, How do I get my portrait made?"

"I can come by your office this afternoon if you like, you aren't all that far away."

"I'm not going back to the office. I just finished showing a downtown condo. Are you near the downtown area now?"

"Pretty near," I replied. It was a lie my little apartment was almost in the middle of the northward expansion of the downtown. Just one of those old building surrounded by banks and car dealers.

"If you could come down here, I would really appreciate it."

"Add five bucks for the parking garrage and it's a deal." It was my dad's rule. Never give anything away. A freebee has no value to the client.

I parked in the city garage on a half hour complimentary pass issued to downtown shoppers. I cut them out of the paper every week just for occasions like that one.

"We didn't have to hurry after all. My next showing isn't for two more hours the three PM canceled on me."

"You could have called and canceled with me I wouldn't have minded at all."

"Oh that's all right, let's just get this over with."

"God idea. For something different would you like to stand on the balcony for the shot."

"Oh that would be lovely," she said in agreement. The shot was finished in a few seconds. I was packing up the camera when she spoke next. "Do you remember Eddie Simpson?"

"No the name doesn't sound familiar."

"He remembers you Bugs," The mention of my name ripped at my insides. It took me a second to get myself back together.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"I said Eddie Simpson remembers you."

"Of course Eddie Simpson with that fruity english sports car."

She laughed. "I don't expect that he thinks it's fruity."

I smiled at her, but not really knowing who the hell she was. I often found myself in the company of strangers with no idea who or what they were.

"Anyway Eddie said that you were quite wild. Frankly that's why I suggested that you make the office pictures."

"I see." I didn't of course since I didn't make pictures. I had always gone alone with people who said things I didn't understand, it was just easier than trying to figure it out.

"So are you wild?"

"Some people might think so sometimes."

"Will I," she said it moving to stand in front of me.

"You might," I replied licking my lips in a suggestive manner. She placed her hand on my small but sensitive breast and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Oh I think I will." My knees were already weak. "Do you think my breasts are larger than yours?" She asked it out of the blue.

"Yes much larger I think."

"I think we should just look and see whose is really larger. Take your blouse off?"

I began opening buttons as if I had no choice. I had the blouse open before she even popped one of her buttons.

"Now the bra bugs," I opened the front hook to show her my breasts. I wasn't able to think. I stood with my bra open and my blouse as well. My breasts didn't sag much at all, probably because they weren't very large.

"I don't think we need to see mine in order to know whose are larger. Do we bugs?"

"No," It was all I could manage.

"Why not let that blouse and bra fall to the floor." I did just as she said. "That's a good girl."

"Thank you," I felt obligated to say that.

"Now bugs take off the rest of your clothes for me. I want to see all of you."

Taking off slacks and shoes can not be done gracefully. It is why strippers don't wear store bought jeans. I stumbled around taking them off and that amused my tormentor. When I was naked, she motioned for me to stand. I did that without any hesitation.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.