Improving Office Morale - Cover

Improving Office Morale

by Prince von Vlox

Copyright© 2006 by Prince von Vlox

Erotica Sex Story: Office morale has been bad, but the owner/CEO has taken steps to improve things. The story follows Nancy, a worker there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   .

At 10:15 Nancy Watts, a bookkeeper for Hubbard & Associates, got up from her desk and took off her skirt. After considering things, she took off her nylons and panties too. That felt better. Smoothing down her sweater, she sat back at her desk and went back to the spreadsheet she'd been working on.

"What are you doing?" Charlotte, her co-worker hissed, looking at her in shock. "You're naked!"

Nancy looked at her, a confused look on her face. "What do you mean 'what am I doing?' I'm getting comfortable. You should try it."

"But you... your skirt..." Charlotte's voice trailed off as the tall, lithesome brunette ignored her.

A few minutes later, though, Charlotte took off her slacks and panties. She wasn't sure why, it just felt... right.

At noon the two friends walked down the hall to the lunchroom. A couple of men whistled, and there were scathing looks and whispers from the women, but Nancy and Charlotte ignored them. By the time they had finished lunch two other women had removed their skirts and panties, and one of the girls from the Mailroom left carrying her jeans over her arm.

At the end of the day Nancy put on her skirt and went home, not thinking anything more about it. The next day, however, she hung her skirt next to her coat on the rack in the corner. She'd left her panties and nylons at home; why bring something she wasn't going to wear. She brought a towel, though, and she spread that across the plastic of the chair when she sat down.

Charlotte did pretty much the same thing, and as the morning went on they noticed that all of the other women in the office had done the same thing. Everyone was wearing a blouse or sweater, though.

Nancy found herself staring at the women. She'd never really looked at other women when she saw them in the locker room of her gym, not consciously, not since high school, but now she couldn't keep her eyes away. Some women had trimmed their pubic hair, wearing it as a little strip in line with their slits. Some, a few, had completely shaved it off, walking around as bare as a 10 year-old. Others sported a complete delta, and Cindy, the girl from the Mailroom, had trimmed hers so it looked like a little heart. Nobody seemed to care that they were naked from the waist down.

The men didn't know what to do or how to react. They tried not staring, but with so much pussy visible it was hard not to. In the morning staff meeting Nancy noticed how the men kept shifting and adjusting the way they were sitting. She felt smug. The men were trying so hard not to show their hard-ons, but it was obvious something was tenting the front of their pants.

Two days later Doug Keith, the comptroller, took off his shirt and tie. He was buff anyway, and Nancy licked her lips when she saw how his pants stretched across his butt. His pants were tight in front, too, and she could see a noticeable bulge. During her morning coffee break he was behind her in line to use the microwave, and she accidentally on purpose turned sharply, her hand hitting his cock with her hand. She paused a moment, feeling his stiff member, and gazing into his eyes. She felt a shiver of heat go through her. She hadn't felt like this since her honeymoon six years before, and it was obvious he felt the same way.

"There's that bed in the Ladies Room," she murmured. She couldn't help it, she molded her hand against his hardness. "Shall we?"

He wet his lips. "I—I... sure."

He kept looking around as she pulled into the Ladies Room. There was a room with a couple of beds next to the main toilet, and when the door closed behind them Nancy unzipped his pants. After a moment of work she pulled his cock out. As she'd expected, it was already hard. It filled her hand, and had a large, bulbous pink head.

She stroked him as she pressed her body up against his. His hand went up to cup her breast. He was acting as if he'd never been near a woman before. She knew he was married and had three kids, so his confusion puzzled her. She decided she needed to assure him in the most direct way possible.

She knelt and sucked his cock. He jerked, surprised. Nancy pulled back, licking her lips. He tasted salty and a little flat, but definitely better than the one time she'd sucked off her husband. She took him again, swallowing him all the way until she felt the head of his cock nudge the back of her throat.

When she pulled back his eyes were glazed. She turned around, reached between her legs, and guided him into her moist heat.

That he seemed to understand. He instinctively pushed forward, and Nancy hissed as he slid into her with one powerful thrust. She began pushing back at him, and after a few seconds he put his hands on her hips. She closed her eyes. This felt way better than her husband ever had. He was touching every sensitive nerve in her channel, and each thrust sent a wave of heat through her.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he muttered.

"It's all you men showing off your bodies," she said, and then blinked in surprise. Where had that come from? Sure, she'd thought that, and she'd certainly admired some of the tighter butts she'd seen in the office, but she'd never dared speak them.

She tried to squeeze her legs together, liking how it made him feel even bigger than he was. She was getting all wound up. She could almost feel him cumming, and the idea excited her. She slipped her fingers between her legs, rubbing herself. That felt so hot, hotter than she could ever remember getting, even when she read some of those trashy romances. If this was what she could get at the office she'd have perfect attendance from now on!

Doug began to speed up, slapping his tummy against her bottom. Each thrust felt like it was aimed at her throat from the other direction, and she began to moan. She was getting so close she could almost feel it. And she knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She could feel how his fingers were digging into her hips. The one time she and her husband had done it this way his fingers had gripped her just before he had cum.

Doug reared back, catching his breath, holding himself deep inside her. Nancy felt the first jets of his cum splashing inside her, and it sent her over the top. She came in one white hot wave of pleasure after another. She heard somebody moaning, and realized it was her.

He finally ran down and pulled back, barely able to keep his feet. Nancy sat on the bed, her own legs wobbly. After she caught her breath she reached for his cock.

"No," Doug said, trying to fend her off. "I... can't... no."

"Relax," she said. She took his cock in her mouth, licking him clean. She rolled her juices across her tongue, tasting herself for the first time. Not bad, she concluded. Certainly not what I thought it would taste like.

When she had him cleaned up she tucked him back in his shorts and zipped up his pants. "Ready to go?" she asked.

"Aren't you... ?" He gestured at her pussy.

"Aren't I... what?" She shook her head. "I'll be along in a minute. Think you could get it up for lunch?"

"I—I don't know. What did we just do? Look, I... I've never cheated on my wife, and..."

"Don't worry about it," she said. "It happened, and it was fun. You did enjoy yourself, didn't you?" He nodded convulsively. "Then I wouldn't worry about it."

He left the Ladies Room with a confused look on his face. Nancy followed, smiling as she felt the wetness of his cum on the top of her thighs. She paused in the lunch room just long enough to grab her bagel and coffee before heading back to her desk.

"Well?" Charlotte asked when Nancy settled back at her desk. "How was he?"

"A little hesitant," Nancy replied, sipping her coffee. "He came pretty well, though. Nice thick cock. You should try it."

Charlotte smiled. "Maybe I will. You know, we need some place other than the Ladies Room. There are only two beds in there, certainly not enough for the whole office."

"I know. Maybe we should bring that up at the next staff meeting."

Lunch was more of the same, though she and Bob from accounting had to wait for somebody to finish using one of the beds. The room smelled of sex, and knowing that there were others who wanted to use the place, they hurried. The trouble was, he was long-lasting. He was long in another way, and the first time he put it in her she thought he would come out her mouth. She certainly had no objections, though, and as they left she mentioned the lack of beds.

"You know," he said, "there's that spare room where we store odds and ends right next to the break room. And we could probably convert one of the conference rooms. We have four of them, but only use two of them."

"Let's bring that up tomorrow in the staff meetings," she said. She ran her fingers over his butt. "I think it would be a terrific idea."

He slipped his fingers down to her slit, gently rubbing her clit. "Yeah, I think people will go for it."

Jack from Customer Service seemed a little tired during the afternoon break. But he was manfully up for the challenge, and left them both satisfied. As Nancy pulled on her skirt at the end of the day she realized she'd had more sex in one day than she'd had with her husband since their honeymoon. She smiled at the memory of those passion-filled days in Acapulco. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other, and had only left their hotel room to rest.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Charlotte said as she pulled on her own skirt. "I haven't had this much cock in years. I'm kind of glad I didn't wear slacks today. I'm a little tender down there, and the seam of my slacks would drive me up the wall."

"And we'll have more tomorrow," Nancy said, licking her lips in anticipation. "See you then."

That night she surprised her husband, and in the morning he had that goofy grin on his face that she hadn't seen since their honeymoon. She thought about it as she sat on the bus on her way to work. She wondered what was going on, not that she was complaining. She'd never had this much sex in her life, and she was wondering how she had done without it.

Management approved of additional beds, though they pointed out there would never be enough for everyone. Nobody seemed to mind, and the supervisors rearranged everyone's schedule so their coffee breaks and lunches were spread out a little more. They also brought in a laundry service for the towels, which was very popular.

"I wonder what's going on?" Nancy asked Jim, one of the company's computer geeks. It was a couple of weeks later, and they'd just spent an enjoyable 30 minutes of their lunch hour seeing how far into her he could push his cock. Pretty far, it turned out, and she'd cried in happiness when she'd felt his cum bathing her insides.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.