Leeane

by expatdad

Copyright© 2006 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple newly arrived in Zimbabwe are invited to their first company party, and get a lot more than they were expecting from their black boss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

Leeane squirmed in the arms of Osagyefo Kuntunkununko, he was holding her too close and she was feeling overpowered by his closeness. It was inappropriate! Her hands sought his to pull them away from her delightfully curvy bottom. He was worse than a schoolboy, all groping hands and hot breath. He had even been so crass as to stick a cucumber or long carrot down his trousers and rub it against her. This was the sort of behaviour she expected from teenage boys in Watford, when she was 16. Not the sort of behaviour she expected from a mature man who held the post of Company Director in her husband's new company.

It had all started innocently enough. They had been delighted to be invited to a welcoming party. Most of the Company Director's were present. All were African. Not a surprise really. Most of the managers were white, and they were here with their wives and those daughters old enough to drink and socialise. Though some of the girls looked too young to be drinking no one seemed to care. The dancing had been wild and carefree, very modern. She had danced with all of the African Company Director's. It seemed to be the right thing to do. Mark had been drinking heavily as was his style, but he had not embarrassed her yet. After six years of marriage he had responded to redundancy in the UK by uncharacteristic drinking. Near the end of the evening the music had switched to mood music and she had not resisted when the African she had been dancing with had pulled her close. It would have been rude. Now she regretted not immediately returning to her husband.

The slow dance had turned into a wrestling match, with an African with six, remarkably strong arms and the libido of a teenage boy who has discovered sex for the first time!

She glanced across the room for her husband seeking his help. Mark was helping himself to another Pimm's Nr 1. She cringed inwardly. How many had he drank? She had lost count of the number of pints of Pimm's Nr 1 her husband had drank since arriving at the party.

Ever since they had discovered this lovely brandy based drink laced with lemonade, orange, banana and various exotic fruits she still did not know the name of yet, they had both fallen in love with it. Unfortunately it was quite strong and Mark was not one for moderation. He had probably already drank well beyond his limit. Not that they worried too much. In the one month since arriving in Zimbabwe they had only seen one police car, and the driver of that had been clearly drunk himself.

It had given them both quite a fright trying to negotiate around a police car weaving all over the road.

'Ooooh!'

Her hand rose to slap Osagyefo's face.

The grinning African had just squeezed one of her full and jutting breasts!

Osagyefo received her slap with a grin and took advantage of her waving arm to slide his arm around her supple waist and urge her a few feet further to the left. She pushed at his chest. It was like pushing a brick wall. Her pushing seemed to have no effect on him at all, while he had one arm around her waist. The result of pushing away from him while her own waist was pinned by his arm was to rub her hips against him.

Osagyefo grinned as she squirmed in his arms.

Osagyefo loved the feel of this young woman in his arms. Taking a deep breath he relished her fresh smell, a warm homely smell of fresh clean white womanhood. White women smelt differently to African women and Osagyefu loved that smell. She seemed devoid of any scent, but her natural smell was delightful. He looked down at her flowing tawny hair, which flowed across her shoulders. His hands ran down her arms, stroking the soft velvet seeming skin.

Leeane squirmed free of his wandering hands, but they dropped to her waist.

Osagyefo's large hands grasped her waist. With one hand holding her firm, his other hand slipped under her top caressing the soft flesh. He loved the way she twisted and squirmed to free herself. This young white woman was truly lovely. He pulled her forward and rubbed himself against her softness. He watched her look of annoyance and frustration. She was trying to be polite.

To avoid creating a scene with her husband's employer.

He grinned. He enjoyed moments like this.

His hand slid lower. He cupped and held the tightly packed derriere of the new engineer's wife. Her bottom was soft, and curvy.

Leeane squirmed free again, and his hand slid back to her waist.

His cock was stiff and hard and he rubbed it against her, delighting in the softness of her body and she politely struggled against him.

Leeane could feel that cucumber, hot against her thigh, rub slowly back and forth. Stupid boy! Did she really think that teenage trick would work with her!

She pulled her hips back and wrestled with his arm. Unfortunately, in pushing her hips away and trying to wrench free, her upper body swung round and all of a sudden she found her breasts crushed against his chest. The hand that had squeezed her breast now circled her shoulder and pulled her close. Squashing her full breasts against his chest.

She slapped him again.

Osagyefo's grin widened at the feisty response of this lovely English wife and pulled her close.

She flushed!

This was impossible where was her husband?

Osagyefo relished the feel the white woman's full, rounded, breasts crushed against his chest. Not many African woman had the full, firm, jutting, roundness displayed by Mark's lovely wife. The feel of them rubbing against his chest excited him further. He looked forward to holding and caressing them, kissing and sucking them. Even through their clothes he could feel the tell tale stiffness of her nipples. The woman was aroused despite all her protests.

He would make her squeal when he squeezed and twisted those taut buds.

He twirled her around while she was off balance, and then edged her a few feet closer to the corridor leading to the bedrooms.

The other dancers casually moved aside as he slowly worked the unwitting female closer to the bedrooms.

All in the room knew what was intended.

Except Mark and Leeane.

Sarah, Tania, and Laura watched with envy and desire as Leeane was coaxed and wrestled across the room.

Bob, John, and Gary watched with barely suppressed excitement at the thought of what the African men were going to do with Mark's lovely wife. Bob, John and Gary were very excited and aroused about what the Africans were going to be doing tonight between those lovely legs, and the tight cheeks of her rounded bottom. The thought of that lovely head being held in place at an African's loins while a black cock was thrust between her lips was steadily driving them wild. Leeane was going to experience that which their own wives and daughters had experienced. The 'oh so clever' Mark was going to be cuckolded in typical African style, by multiple African men between his wife's legs. She may resist now, that just added to the excitement.

Fifteen year old Susan, and sixteen year old Rebecca, pouted in annoyance at the woman who was stealing the attention of the African men from their own eager and anxious young bodies.

They were both hot and excited and eager to be fucked tonight.

Leeane was lovely. At 26 she was in the full bloom of her womanhood. Only five foot tall, but exceptionally shapely, with long, wavy, ash blond hair. Spectacularly full and firm breasts enhanced by the tight tops Leeane had worn since her womanhood had sprouted into being. A supple waist, above a rounded peach like derriere that had drawn hungry eyes and turning heads since she was 16. Full, shapely legs that give her bottom a delightful and natural sway as she walked.

The African Company Directors supped their drinks and cursed that it is was Osagyefo's turn to break in the new expat's wife. His cock would be the first to stretch open her undoubted tightness. They supped their drinks, and eyed Sarah, Tania, Laura, Susan, and Rebecca wondering which to spend time with before they got their own chance with the lovely Leeane.

Now that bundle of delightful womanhood was in the arms of a strong determined African who knew what he wanted, and was going to get what he wanted.

Mark struggled to his feet. He could sense the atmosphere in the room. Across the room he saw his wife in the arms of the Production Director. She seemed to be struggling with him. He shook his head to clear the alcohol, and looked again. This time Leeane was held close, and they seemed to be moving, dancing slowly. All the other couples were dancing slow and close.

He took another drink, and looked across at his wife and Osagfefo. Through a haze he watched Osagyefo's black hand move from his wife's waist. Slide lower, and cup and thoroughly caress his wife's curvy derriere, his black hand was starkly outlined on the bright whiteness of the tightly fitting jeans.

Hey.

That was out of order.

He moved to walk towards his wife and Osagyefo, but paused as a wave of vertigo assaulted him. For once he wished he had not drunk so much. Regaining control he walked over to his wife and Osagyefo.

Only to discover they were no longer there!

Bemused he looked around.

Over the shoulder of the Managing Director, Agboli Agbo, who was standing in the doorway he suddenly noticed Leeane and Osagyefo at the other end of the corridor. Leeane was struggling and pushing against him. Her lovely slim slightly tanned arms tight against the African's chest. He had his arms wrapped around her and was urging her towards the far door.

'Oi!'

He struggled to contain the sudden surge in his throat. To curb the sickness he suddenly felt. 'That's my wife!'

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.