Lewd, Crude, and Luscious... - Cover

Lewd, Crude, and Luscious...

Copyright© 2006 by Jack_O

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Another true tale of a kinky weekend in the company of a pair of perverts. Sex and drugs and. more sex, ensue. Enjoy:)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   True Story   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Spitting   BBW  

"Are you ready yet, slut?"

"Who the fuck are you talkin' to?" Tracy demanded without turning, briefly looking at my reflection in her mirror as she applied a blush of colour to her cheek.

"The biggest, juiciest slut I've ever had the pleasure of loving." I replied, hugging her waist and nibbling the fragrant skin behind her ear. "And you're all mine tonight."

"Not until I put my collar on," she said, "and finish my make-up."

"We're due there at nine." I reminded her, sliding my hands up to squeeze her breasts, fondling them lecherously within the lace cups of her black corset.

"It's only quarter to eight," she said, gently moving my hands, "and we'll never get there if you don't let me finish getting ready."

I kissed the back of her neck then sat on the edge of the bed, admiring the way she brushed her long, red hair with graceful strokes, twisted it into a pony tail and fixed it in place with a bronze clasp wrought as a stylised cat; her favourite animal.

"How do I look?" Tracy asked, flicking the pony tail over her left shoulder.

"Beautiful, as always, light-of-my-heart." I offered, blowing her a kiss.

Tracy opened the top drawer of her dressing-table and picked out her collar, a thick leather band with a large silver ring for the leash dangling from my belt. Offering it to me, she knelt at my feet and looked up, exposing her throat in a gesture of submission and utter trust.

I placed the collar around her neck saying; "whom do you serve?"

"You, sir." Tracy replied, folding her hands demurely in front of her crotch.

"Will you do as I bade you to do willingly?"

"With all my heart."

"I accept your service in love and faith."

"As it always shall be."

"It is so." I said, completing the ritual with a gentle tug on the leash, pulling her to my lips.

The transformation in her never failed to arouse my passion. Gone was the feisty woman I knew and loved; in her place knelt a pliant mannequin, waiting for my will to motivate her into doing whatever she was told without question, trusting absolutely in my judgement to manipulate her mind and body, knowing she would come to no harm. It was a part of our relationship that required a great leap of faith on her part - and made me love her all the more for it.

I stood up, pulling her gently behind me. "Put your coat on. I don't want the neighbours to see what a slut you are."

"Yes sir."

"Step lively now, let's not keep our friends waiting."

Our friends, Brian and Rita, are a hedonistic couple in their forties who we met on a week-end break in Amsterdam where she had performed an outrageous live-sex show on stage involving Brain and another very well endowed male as her attendant slaves, an enormous double-dildo which Rita used to the limit on an extremely supple woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.