Flight To The Past - Cover

Flight To The Past

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 4: Anne Marie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Anne Marie - A young man without money or job and whose wife has kicked him out meets up with a lady from the past. She ensourages him to return to those days to wreak vengeance on a man who had done them both wrong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Sister   Black Female  

Formality demanded on my calling on Anne Marie and her Father Lord Archer, in due course to introduce myself. Emily had somehow, through her contacts got me an invitation to a soiree at Lord Archers house on the eve of my formal visit. The estate was next to mine to the north and the hall was about three miles which was no real distance even over the rough roads and tracks.

On entering the ball room and being formally introduced to Lord Archer the host. I had spied the Hon Anne Marie the declared fianc? of Roger Winslow across the room. She indeed had a rare beauty with beautiful golden curls and she was a very vivacious young lady, being very popular in the highest of social circles which included members of the royal family. She was quite naturally surrounded by a number of young bucks who were quite willing to wait on such a beauty.

I had kept very much in the background that evening being content to observe, although I knew my presence had been noted and recognised by a few of the local dignitaries. My action in taking foreclosing action on the Winslow estate had been duly noted and had sent a shudder of fear through many of the local gentry, especially those who were in some form of debt to me, some had already tried to ingratiate themselves with me, the others preferred to pretend that I had not been seen.

I did not make any great attempt to engage in conversation remaining a little aloof, but being very polite when I needed to be. After about two hours, I slipped out of the hall into the gathering twilight to get a little fresh air. Sauntering through the well kept rose garden I came upon a quaint little summer house and settled down to enjoy the evening air and enjoy the faint sound of music wafting on the evening breeze.

I heard laughter and voices approaching and sunk farther back into the shadows, in a few seconds a joyful Anne- Marie came into sight with a rather callow looking youth. After a few moments of kissing she lifted her skirts and the young man started fucking her in the standing position. Within about twenty seconds he had apparently 'shot his load ' and laughingly did up his pantaloons while the Anne Marie protested loudly that she had not obtained any relief.

"Use your fingers then madam." He shouted laughing at her predicament as he retreated back to the ballroom.

Anne Marie was sobbing quietly as she struggled to adjust her dress. As I moved to get a better position to see her I attracted her attention.

"Who is their "? she called.

"Tis only myself my Lady, Lord Anthony Amesworth. I am afraid I saw that dastardly trick the knave played on you. Can I be of assistance"

"Yes My Lord if you have a rampant cock in those pantaloons I beg you to help me."

Without any ado I slipped my pantaloons down and as the lady lifted her dress I thrust into her without further ado having been more than ready whilst observing the action.

I slipped into her still warm wet love tunnel without any fuss and she lay back in my arms moaning and matching my movements with great zest, lifting her I begged her to wrap her legs round my waist. And it was quickly obvious she was warm wet and was obviously no virgin. She had terrific muscle control and it was as though she was trying to suck my cum out of me. She was panting and grunting her movements came quicker and she gasped.

"Do not come inside me sir I beg"

But I took no notice. It had been my original intention to deflower her and I would put her with child if necessary to achieve my ends.

I shot my cum inside her holding her wriggling body on to my cock as she orgasmed at the same time as me and then started cursing me at my ungentlemanly behaviour.

"You bastard sir you could have put me with child." she protested.

I smiled to myself in the dark of the garden.

"My apologies My Lady but you are so lovely I could not stop."

After a few moments she cooled down.

"I am due here tomorrow to meet your father my lady. I would welcome the opportunity of paying court to you."

"Oh My Lord It will be an honour sire, but I am betrothed to Lord Winslow."

"That I do know madam, as I last saw him some few weeks ago and he spoke fondly about you."

"Oh My Lord you are welcome and I will leave myself free so that we can discuss our common acquaintance."

The following morning I arrived and presented my card to Lord Archer. He was a funny little man of short stature and well over weight. It was hard for me to envisage him being the father of such a gorgeous young lady such as Anne-Marie. He was sweating profusely and obviously very nervous at meeting me.

"Welcome My Lord", he stuttered slightly " Can I offer you refreshment?"

After a few pleasantries and general talk I broached the subject of the overdue notes that I held against his estate. I politely pointed out that I was now entitled to take possession of most of his estate if the notes were not redeemed shortly.

"I hope to be in funds shortly My Lord." He replied. "My daughter is to marry Lord Winslow who is returning from Africa and I am assured that he has ample funds to cover my obligations."

It seemed cruel for me to disillusion the poor man, but I had to.

" Do you not know sire that Lord Winslow is bankrupt and that I have taken over his whole estate. When I left him a few weeks ago in Zanzibar, he was desperately trying to raise funds to finance his return home."

Poor Lord Archer collapsed into a chair, sweating profusely as he looked up at me.

"My Lord I plead with you, can you not give me more time."

" I am afraid sire that much of your estate is in poor order and it will cost me much to get the properties back to a profitable state. If I grant you more time, what plans have you sire to get them back into a profitable state?" I responded.

It was at that time, before I had received an answer that we were interrupted by Anne- Marie rushing to her fathers side. I was not aware that she had been listening to our conversation. She had entered without either of us being aware of her presence.

"You should be ashamed of yourself berating an older man. I am sure my fiance will call you to account when he arrives." I laughed "Nay mistress, I think not, he was riddled with the pox from fucking African slave women. He has neither money, nor good health and is reviled by those who know him. He is but a shadow of his former self. I am sorry to tell you. He is in for further shocks when he arrives home. He has no estate nor assets of any substance, that I am aware of, his parent like yours had gambled them away.

I rose to leave I turned to Lord Archer and said.

" My Lord, I am sorry to leave you in such a state. I will instruct my business manager to contact you to arrange things shortly."

Anne-Marie turned to me. " My Lord I think we have unfinished business from last evening, perhaps we can discuss that in my rooms?"

"Certainly My Lady. It will be a pleasure" I responded, as she led the way to her sitting room. Sitting demurely she turned her face to me as she spoke.

" Are you aware sire that you may have put me with child last evening.?

"Yes my Lady, but I am also very aware that before I entered you another man also emptied himself into you and any child could also be his offspring. I am not such a fool as to accept the blame for all your previous lovers."

Her face fell as she took in my response. " Yes my Lord, I agree that is a possibility, but yours was of the greatest volume and to be sure I felt that it must have had the greatest opportunity."

I looked down at her childlike face, as I stood to take my leave, her perfect features, her blonde hair and china blue eyes and felt admiration for her stance. She must have felt much despair at the turn of events in her home that day, yet she was fighting back in the only way she knew how.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.