Flight To The Past - Cover

Flight To The Past

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 1: I Return to the Past

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: I Return to the Past - A young man without money or job and whose wife has kicked him out meets up with a lady from the past. She ensourages him to return to those days to wreak vengeance on a man who had done them both wrong

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Historical   Sister   Black Female  

Note. This story uses Oxford English Dictionary spelling. It has no relationship to persons living or dead, to estates or titles. The name places are used for convenience with no other reason.

It was a miserable morning in December, my marriage was in tatters and I was stoney broke with only a few miserable possessions I had left in a case left at the local Salvation Army. Someone had told my wife that I was having an affair with my bosses daughter. She also told my boss, with the result that I was homeless, penniless and out of work.

It was in this state of misery that I entered the art gallery and walking round just killing time looking at the different items on display. Suddenly my eye was caught by a coaching scene on the far wall. The scene showed a coach outside a country inn called the Winslow Arms and a beautiful young black girl in a straw hat and with a shawl round her shoulders carrying a small bag leaving a coach and rushing towards a young aristocrat, both of them with their arms outstretched in greeting. It said underneath circa 1600 and the artists name was Andrew Brough.

I stood their for about five minutes staring at the picture, entranced and absorbing every minute detail, when I became conscious of a young black lady standing by my side. I looked down at her and immediately I looked back again at the girl in the picture

"You are that girl." I said impetuously.

She gave a tinkling laugh "And you are the young man rushing to greet me"

I looked again and I admit I could see the resemblance if we allowed for the change in the style of clothes and hair.

"Yes it is you and me and this scene goes back over 400 years to when we were lovers. My name is Jammarree."

Then suddenly as though a switch had been turned on, the name meant something to me, but what, I was not immediately sure.

Suddenly she said." Yes darling we were lovers in that life and now I want you to come home with me my darling Anthony so that we can talk. It is not far and we have much to discuss."

We took a cab and within a few minutes we pulled up outside a very unpretentious terraced house. She opened the door with a key that she took from her handbag. Once inside she turned and looked at me.

"Anthony dear I was your lover in a previous life and I have brought you here today because I want you to go back to that time to exact vengeance on the man who did us both terrible wrongs."

"In that life you were very rich and very successful, you were a rake and you inherited the title of Lord Amesworth, you were one of the richest men in the country and known as a serial womaniser. I was a slave of yours and you raised me to be your mistress. Society would not approve you marrying a blackamoor like me then, but you treated me with kindness and respect and I wanted for nothing. There was however a man, another aristocrat like yourself who treated us both badly and I want you, my darling to go back in time to exact revenge for us both."

All the time she was talking I had been watching the expressions on her face, gradually I realised that what she was saying made sense and I remembered then how much I had loved this beautiful lady. It was then that I broke into her dialogue

" The name the Hon Richard Winslow springs to mind"

I said and her face broke into a huge grin and she leapt on to my lap and started kissing me.

"You are beginning to remember everything my darling."

To say I remembered everything was not true, but the more we talked the more little flashes came to the forefront of my mind.

Jammarree had been kissing me furiously and now she stood up and dragged me to the adjoining bedroom.

After a while she said "Darling Anthony lets make love again before you go back in time, to avenge our common enemy."

As she was speaking she was shedding her clothes, it was then that I saw the scars on her back. My memory came flooding back.

"Yes I remember now it was Winslow who did that to you."

"Yes darling and he raped me and raped and killed my mother and two sisters and I would probably have gone the same way if you had not come to my aid."

I knew then, that I wanted her so badly and I knew also the feeling was mutual as I looked at her beautiful black smiling face " Then I reached across and gently stroked her cheek.

"You are still very beautiful."

A single tear floated down over her cheek and she smiled tenderly. She reached out and stroked my face with her nails, then pulled me close to her. And then suddenly we were kissing. Jammarree kissed me softly and lightly at first, her lips barely touching mine. She pushed me back on the bed and she straddled me, and the kisses stayed soft but became less tentative. I loved how soft her hands were on my bare skin, how light her touch was. Her brown hands made a sexy contrast with my white skin.

Suddenly she stopped and looked down at me, now her face was deadly serious.

"Anthony dear you know what you have to do - you have to destroy Winslow and if you can make him suffer you will have my eternal gratitude. I want him to go to hell, to pay for all the people he destroyed I will try to get you out if things go wrong, but darling I will be there with you now and for always. If you do not want to help me get revenge you can get up and go, but now if we go ahead and renew our union you will be committed and you will wake up in the past. But you will be endowed with the extra equipment and stamina that I can give you, as you need to be a huge success with the ladies."

I did not care and I did not really take in what she was saying to me at the time. I wanted my Jammarree I put my arms up and round to her back, softly massaged lightly caressing those scars and when my hand brushed her buttocks, she looked at me intently for a second, and resumed her kisses.

Jammarree closed her eyes when our lips touched. But she opened them widely again when she felt my hands on her breasts. She looked down and my hands were fondling her breasts, cupping and squeezing and stroking gently.

"Au Revoir baby" " Jammarree whispered.

I stared at her breasts as I caressed them. They were the colour of light chocolate, the nipples like buds of hot cocoa. I gently licked at her nipples. Jammarree moaned and arched her back, allowing me easier access, slipping her hand around the back of his head. She took some hand lotion from a side table, rubbed it on her hands, then began to lightly stroke my cock. It became hard almost right away, quickly extending past her thumb. My cock was so erect it was ready to burst. Slowly, Jammarree put her lips around the tip of my cock, and sucked. Each time she went down, she went down a little more, until my entire cock was inside her mouth, then back up slowly and back down.

At first she moved slowly, but speeded up as her confidence increased, and my quiet moans and groans became louder, to let her know she was still good at this. Then suddenly she stopped

"Darling it is time for you to go"

Her vagina muscles were like a pair of lips pressed together, but she was so wet I went inside her like a whisper. She wiggled a little bit but soon I was inside her up to the full length of my cock then she held on to me tight as she began moving up and down on me. Jammarree started with her hands on my shoulders, but soon I was holding on tight, My face in between her breasts.

"Au revoir my darling..." She said once again.

She cried out as I started to come in a long pumping action,, as I came back to earth. I realised that it was not Jammarree riding me but a very buxom serving wench. I was coming inside her in long spurts.

"Oh that be wonderful my Lord." she cried. "Thankee my lord"

I was instantly aware of the foulness of her breath and I knew that I was in another bed and in another time. As she rolled off the bed I looked down at myself and I realised that my cock had grown to an impressive size. It was much bigger than anything I had ever seen on any other man before. Now I realised what Jmmarree meant when she had made that cryptic remark.

"Thank you Dolly"

I murmured and I reached out for my purse and gave the girl half a guinea.

"Oh thankee my Lord, it were a real good fuck, anytime thee wants me, I be ready for ee My Lord."

"She scurried from the bedroom slight bandy legged I thought. carrying her empty coal bucket. I sat up and found I was encased in a long cotton night shirt and that there was a roaring fire in the grate. All this was so familiar and yet I remembered as if in a dream, my recent encounter with Jammarree and what my mission was.

I remembered then that this had been my fathers room, with the big wardrobes and thick carpets. I imagined even now that I could smell his very masculine odour. I jumped out of bed making my way to the window looking out to an early morning scene in a frosty farm yard. The scene was all too familiar, horses being led from the stables to the fields and the milkmaids scurrying around with milking pails on yokes across their shoulders and others making their way to start their days work wherever that may be on the farm.

Their was a timid knock on the door and my valet Hudson slipped into the room with some hot water which he placed carefully on the washstand.

"Her Ladyship is in the large dining room having breakfast my Lord. She has expressed a wish to speak with you as soon as possible."

I recalled the frosty welcome from her the night before. In truth, I had little affection for my mother, no it would be truer to say I had no affection for my mother, as I remembered my childhood. As children, my sister Ethel and myself were left to a string of Governesses. My mother engaged a wet nurse for us as soon as we were born and we would be lucky if we saw her at any other time when we were growing up other than the compulsory church attendance on a Sunday when she made one of her rare appearances at this our country home. It was a requirement that all the family, tenants and estate workers should attend the local church. As the squire my father and our family sat at the front of the church where old Rev Richmond gave his lengthy boring sermons.

After my valet Hudson had dressed me, I made my way to the dining room. My mother sat at the head of the table in the place where I should now be sitting as head of the household.

"I perceive mother in your usual arrogance you are sat in the wrong place now that I am at home. I sit at the head of the table "

For the first time that I could ever remember she looked ill at ease.

"My Lord I shall be moving shortly to the Dower House as is the custom."

I replied " I presume that shortly means in the next few hours my Lady. The sooner I see the back of you the better. I shall of course make you an annual allowance, but there is no need whatsoever for us to have any other contact."

I sat at the bottom of the table in the place which my mother should have been sat. The fare presented before me to eat was not of the best, but I ate to keep my hunger under control.

" I hear that you are a very rich man by all accounts." My mother said quietly. " No doubt the proceeds of slavery like that Winslow boy."

" No doubt mother, if that is what you have heard and care to believe." I responded.

I realised that morning how much that I really hated my mother. She produced children to please my father and having produced a daughter in my sister Ethel, she was then obliged to produce a boy as an heir that my father needed. I am sure that from that time on my father was encouraged to take his sexual needs elsewhere, both from whores, local willing ladies, or from the female staff in the house. This of course was not at all unusual. In these times men took their pleasures where they wished and wives could do very little about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.