New Beginnings - Cover

New Beginnings

Copyright© 2006 by Dael623

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man and woman find each other after years apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex  

We hadn't seen each other in years... more years than either of us cared to think about. I recognized her immediately even though she had changed dramatically. Not her face or hair... she was still as beautiful as I had always thought she was. No, it was her body. Her once slim atheletic 120lb figure had expanded to I would have guessed somewhere between 160 and 180. But even though her hips had widened and her jeans were bigger around than they once were there was a new sensuality exuding from her.

Her once small, almost girlish, breasts had also expanded as the rest of her body had grown... and were now a prominent feature providing her figure balance and a new symmetry it hadn't had before. They sat high on her chest and she had learned to display her newfound wares to take a persons eyes off the rest of her. A hint of hardness pressed through the fabric of her blouse, garnering my attention.

We stood and talked small talk for a while, until we both realized we were thirsty. I decided to take a chance.

"Do you still like a beer now and then?" I asked hesitatingly.

"Sure... you buying?" she answered.

"Yep... come on. There's a nice little tavern just around the corner." She linked her arms through mine as we quickly walked down the street. I could feel the side of her breast brushing back and forth on my arm as we walked, it's effect on both of us evident beneath her shirt and under my pants. I pulled the door open for her and followed her in, my eyes straying to her bottom swaying beneath the oversized sweatshirt pulled down over her jeans.

We found a booth away from everyone else and ordered two beers from the waitress. Conversation came easily to both of us as we filled each other in on our lives since we'd last seen each other. I found out that she'd gone through a marriage and then a divorce, listening as she explained that the stress and strain of her marriage going bad had contributed to a long suppressed eating problem... and then quitting smoking had just acerbated the problem. She was honest with herself and I about the fact that she had gained so much weight, but she also said she was determined to continue to make herself look as good as she could. I assured her that she had succeeded... that she looked as good as ever. I was just as honest and told her that her other "attributes" had also increased... and that they looked great! She blushed and said thank you... and that she always knew I liked bigger ones! It was my turn to blush... even though she was correct. I have always been attracted to larger breasts... as most men are I suppose. Then she let it slip that her weight had also caused a self esteem problem within her and that she hadn't been with a man in over a year. I was surprised... she had always loved sex in all its forms, and had never gone more than a couple of weeks without it. I found my eyes drawn over and over to her large breasts in front of me.

In turn I explained that my own ex-wife had done all she could to lower my self-esteem to the same level as hers, refusing to have sex with me for months and months at a time. I shamefully told her of my feelings that it was my fault, that there was something wrong with me to make her feel that way. She took my hand in hers and told me that wasn't true... that she knew what I was like in the lovemaking department, remember?

We continued to talk, losing track of time, until finally she excused herself to go to the bathroom. That's when I realized that neither of us had eaten and the combination of lack of food and several beers apiece had made me light headed. When she returned I mentioned to her I was getting hungry and she agreed. That's when she asked if I would like to come home with her and we could eat dinner together. I quickly accepted the invitation and paid the tab. As we walked to her car she again clutched my arm, tighter this time, seemingly purposely pressing herself against me. I felt her jiggle against my biceps.

It was a very short drive to her apartment, just around the corner really, that we spent in conversation about the town, the weather, and ALMOST everything else that came to mind. We entered her well appointed and tasteful apartment where she told me to make myself comfortable. After getting another beer for both of us she asked if I minded if she made herself more comfortable. I didn't mind at all... and wondered how comfortable she was going to get? I walked around the room until I got to the huge bay window overlooking the harbor with Mt. Ranier in the background, pink in the fading sunset. I took in the view and wisely sipped at the beer.

Minutes later, although it seemed like an hour, I saw her reflection in the window as she re-entered the room. She hesitated at the doorway as if unsure of herself. The sight I could see in the reflection took me aback a bit... gone was the oversized sweatshirt and jeans and in its place she had changed into a long red nightgown. I watched in the window as she suddenly stood straighter and taller... and approached me purposefully and confidently. I turned to face her.

I know my mouth dropped open when I saw the vision in front of me. Her gown was a red satin held in place by a thin strap around her neck. It fell downward over her ample bosom in two triangular shaped pieces of material until they wrapped around her, coming together barely above her bottom. Gathered just below her breasts, a deep V between her twin mounds, the gown flowed loosely to her elegantly bare feet. The vision in front of me was stunning... as stunning as any I had ever seen. She stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard... full and passionately and wanting.

I felt the fullness of her body against me... from her breasts and their hard twin points to where our hips met down below. I ran my hands down her back, feeling the flesh beneath my fingers bunch and flow, as I reached the back of her gown far below her shoulders. This was not the hardbody of the youthful twenty five year old I had known years ago but the mature body of a thirty seven year old bristling with pent up passion. I suddenly realized that I wasn't afraid I would break her if I held her too tightly, like I had years before in her thinner days, but that I could pull her hard against me without worry. And I did... feeling my hardness press against her lower body.

After several minutes, where we accustomed ourselves to the feelings of each others bodies against the other, we broke apart and I took her hand in mine. I led her to the overstuffed couch in front of the window and pulled her down next to me. She turned and lie down with her head in my lap looking up at me with those same intensly green eyes I remembered from before. But instead of the frail girl there was now a full bodied mature woman... one who pulled my head down to meet my lips with hers. Her mouth opened fully to draw my tongue inside, her tongue flicking my own and wrapping around it, playing with it, toying with it. Absorbed with my emotions I suddenly felt her hand around mine... drawing it to her breast. I felt the satiny smoothness of the material... and the pointed nipple beneath. At first touch it hardened against my hand, becoming full between my fingers as she pressed my hand hard against the mound. I remembered the old feeling... of just a nipple beneath my fingers and little else... and compared it to the fullness of the shape my entire hand couldn't hold. And I found I enjoyed this more... and explored her breast with a renewed vigor. I moved my hand to the other breast and felt it's own nipple harden like it's twin. Pulling back from our deep kiss I watched myself toy with both mounds, alternating from one to the other while she squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth slightly open and a low moan escaping from between her lips. She placed her hand over mine and squeezed tightly... making me squeeze the breast beneath my palm tightly too.

Her eyes opened and she began to unbutton my shirt, exposing my bare hairless chest.

"Never grew any hair there, did you?" she noted with a smile... before enclosing my own nipple with her lips. She sucked it hard beneath her teeth, then moved to the other until they were just as hard as hers were beneath my hand. She helped me shrug off the shirt, pulling the sleeves over my tanned arms.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"Just for you right now... just for you!" I replied as I bent to kiss her once again. I slipped my hand behind her neck and untied the bow holding her gown in place. Pulling the strap away from her body I knew I had exposed her breasts and I needed to look. I pulled my head back... and saw tears forming in her eyes.

"You're the first man to see me like this. Since I've gained all my weight I mean." she said, looking at me with a sad look in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.