The Friendliest Neighborhood - Cover

The Friendliest Neighborhood

Copyright© 2006 by Dael623

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man discovers just how friendly his neighborhood really is!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The ebb and flow of life in a neighborhood may lie just below the surface of what looks like a normal existence, the privacy of walls and curtains keeping hidden an eroticism that nobody can even wonder about. What goes on behinds those walls and curtains can be very surprising!

My sex life with my wife had deteriorated to the point where I didn't even try any more, but we were having quick "Hallway sex" fairly often. You know the type, where you pass each other in the hallway and say "Fuck You"!

We live on a quiet cul-de-sac in a "normal" neighborhood, where everyone holds regular jobs and do their best to raise "normal" families. For14 years we lived here, getting to know our neighbors what we thought pretty well, but really not knowing them well at all, as I found out. Little did I know that beneath this "normal" exterior was a latent eroticism that our neighbors kept hidden all this time. But in one 24 hour period in August, my entire sexual life would change, and in my very own neighborhood!

I'm 40 years old, and at 6'0", 180 lbs I stay in reasonably good shape for a 40 year old guy, but am not what you'd call "buff". I'm not bad looking, slightly greying in my hair and mustache, but definately not the model type either. My wife Carol on the other hand is a beautiful blonde, in good shape although she has gained a few pounds since she quit smoking. The few extra pounds has just added some bulk to the 34B breasts on top of her 140lb frame. We have two kids of our own, our son who at 6'1" and 185 lbs is a natural athlete, and our daughter who is beginning to bud beautifully in all the right places. We also have our 18 year old niece living with us, with a body she teases me with incessantly.

We have the only two story house in the neighborhood, and from our upstairs family room/office I can look down into either the windows or the back yards of almost everyone in the neighborhood. Normally, there isn't a soul stirring at the time of the morning that I get up, and even on the weekends I'm the only one up until about 9 a.m. I have seen some spectacular views from the upstairs windows of the family room, but nothing like I saw this particular morning.

When I started writing I changed my sleeping hours so that I could get up early in the morning (about 4 a.m. every day) to write in the quiet of the house and the neighborhood. On this particular morning I had gotten up at 4 to start writing. After about an hour I decided I needed a break and clicked on the icon for my internet browser. After the normal interval I selected on one of my favorite sites. It's my favorite because the beautiful blonde isn't shy about showing herself doing what she obviously enjoys doing. The woman is georgous, with a body that gets me instantly hard, before I even click on a pic of her having sex. Just the sight of her body is enough! Anyway, as her homepage came into view with a picture of her sitting at her computer fully clothed but with a couple of her favorite dildos on the desk in front of her, my imagination began working overtime wondering where those two items had been... and wishing I had been the one holding them (both at the same time preferrably!)

I seldom turn on the light in the family room upstairs because I don't need it to write by. I was surprised to see the light on in my neighbors house very early this particular morning. Hearing something outside I tore myself away from the fantasy in front of me and moved to the window. Looking out I could see directly into what I found was their master bedroom. The partially drawn shades allowed a semi-unobstructed view onto their bed,.the soft light in the room giving me a complete view of everything that would take place.

I could see my neighbor Michelle lying nude on her back in the middle of the bed, her massive tits (easily 40D's) being squeezed between her hands and licking both extended nipples with her tongue. I could see all the way down her slightly pudgy (but by no means fat!) belly to the massive amount of dark hair surrounding her pussy, and since her legs where splayed wide open I had a great view of the dildo stuffing her slit. I lit a cigarette and sat down on the arm of the couch for what promised to be a good show!

Although in her 40's Michelle had always impressed me with the jiggle of her tits that just couldn't stay hidden beneath her loose blouses. I was beginning to wonder where her husband Jim was at this time of night (morning?) when he came into view on her left side. She turned her mouth away from her rock hard nipples and he smoothly stuffed his massive hard-on into the round "O" she formed with her lips. His cock had to be at least 10 inches long and 3 inches around but it slipped easily all the way down her throat until he was balls deep against her chin. This woman obviously knew what she was doing! I watched as she continued to play with a nipple with one hand while the other handled the dildo in her cunt, sliding it in and out her gaping hole, her husband face fucking her with his large cock...

He replaced her hand on her tit with his own and began pulling hard at the distended nipple. Her free hand went between his legs and grasped the balls hanging heavily between his legs, every gentle squeeze of his balls forced his cock even deeper down her throat. He was banging away hard into her mouth, while her grasp of the dildo in her pussy was pushing it deep in time with her husbands cock in her mouth, her fleshy hips bouncing off the bed with each push.

A sudden movement between her legs pulled my attention away from the great blowjob she was giving her husband, and I saw a head full of hair move between her legs.

My neighbors had someone else in bed with them! I couldn't believe it, my normally staid acting neighbors were into group sex with another player, a man or a woman I couldn't tell!. The faceless head started licking the woman's clit and pussy while the dildo was being thrust deeper and deeper within it while she was still deep throating by her husband.

The head between her legs pulled away and I saw a hand grasp the dildo, slowly removing it from her pussy. Her heels dug into the mattress and she lifted her hips off the bed as it left her hole, but her pussy wasn't empty for long as I saw a hard cock move into position between her legs, the head penetrating the wide open folds of her cunt. So the third person was a man, but the window shade kept me from seeing his face. He grasped her legs and held them wide open as he pushed his cock the rest of the way in. She was now getting fucked in the mouth by her husband and fucked in the pussy by the mysterious stranger, and I was getting even harder as I was watching the highly erotic scene below. Each thrust into her pussy pushed her mouth further onto the cock in her mouth, and since she now had both hands free she put one behind her husbands ass, sliding a finger between his cheeks. While I watched this highly erotic and fascinating show I slid my hand down the front of my sweatpants and grasped my own hard cock, stroking it in time to the thrusting cock deep in my neighbor lady's pussy. He was now stroking faster and deeper inside her, holding her legs against her ample chest and I could see each stroke open her pussy like the petals of a summer flower. Her nipples were hard as pebbles atop her breasts, which were bouncing up and down with each thrust of the cock. Suddenly, her legs shot straight out and I could see her toes curl, as she must have had a shattering orgasm around the cocks inside her pussy and her mouth. Her legs alternated between fully flexed and tightly bent as with each thrust (I couldn't tell of which cock!) she came again and again. I wished that I could hear her cum, but it was either too far away or she was a real quiet cummer! In the meantime I kept stroking my own hard cock, my sweatpants now pulled down to my knees.

Her orgasm temporarily subsided, she pulled her mouth away from the large cock in her mouth and said something to the man between her legs, who stopped his thrusting and pulled out of her pussy. I could see his cock was glistening with her pussy juices as he slid out. He laid down on the bed next to her and I could finally see his face. It was my neighbor Kevin from the other side of my house, the guy who was always in his yard in short cutoffs and tank tops! So, my neighbors were fucking each other!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.