Melissa's Revenge - Cover

Melissa's Revenge

by Samantha K.

Copyright© 2006 by Samantha K.

Erotica Sex Story: A girl catches her boyfriend in bed with her best friend and takes revenge on them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Orgy   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Melissa and Holly had been best friends since grade school. They played together, they went on vacations together, and they both grew into beautiful teenage girls together. The problem between them didn't surface until they had been going out with boys for a few years. It would be easy to say that boys were the cause of the problem, but they weren't, not really. The boys just provided the flash-point for the jealousy that had been simmering for some time.

Melissa had been dating Scott for only a few weeks, but it had been a torrid few weeks. It started when he asked her to a party at a friend's house and then took her out to Riverview Drive instead, to park.

She resisted when he tried to kiss her, but he put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them and stroked her nipples through her blouse and her full-coverage bra and she kissed him to get him to stop.

She resisted when he tried to get his hands in her panties, but the feeling of his hands down there made her wet and she took off her bra and unbuttoned her blouse so he would leave her wet pussy alone.

She resisted when he pulled up her skirt, but he sucked and licked her pink nipples until they were puffy and very sensitive, and she skinned out of her panties herself so he could do the same to her hot little clitty.

When he undid his pants and pulled out his raging hard cock, she almost bruised her legs getting them quickly apart so he could put his cock into her pussy and make her cum.

When Melissa wrapped her legs around him and arched her back and squealed loudly as she came, Scott's cock creamed her pussy and she stopped resisting. After that, Melissa did whatever Scott wanted, whenever and wherever he wanted it. She thought she was in love, but she was just cock-crazy. As long as Scott would put his cock in her and make her cum, she would do anything for him.

He usually called her every couple of days to tell her to take off her panties and go out and wait for him somewhere — the mall, the library, the convenience store near the school, the football stadium, the bowling alley, or a street-corner downtown. Melissa would go eagerly, and stand and wait with the night air blowing up her skirt, teasing her quivering pussy until she thought she couldn't stand it anymore. Then Scott would come and drag her behind a building, or a dumpster, or just a bush beside the road, and bend her over anything handy before shoving his hard cock into her and making her cum really hard before filling her with his hot, sticky cream. Then he would leave her to walk home alone, with his jizz running down her thighs.

Melissa didn't mind this. She thought it was incredibly romantic that Scott needed her so badly that he had these sudden needs to get his hard cock into her pussy. She didn't even mind those times when he would cum before she did and then she would have to her frig herself off after he was gone.

She was very proud that she had a pussy that Scott couldn't get enough of and she pampered it. She massaged it with fragrant creams and lotions and she douched regularly so it would be all nice and fresh. She meticulously shaved every trace of pubic hair because he said he liked her to be smooth.

On those nights when Scott didn't call, she played with it, rubbing and teasing it until it was hot and wet and her little clit was as hard as a small marble. She always tried to stop short of bringing herself to orgasm. That, she told her pussy, was because it belonged to Scott and it would just have to wait for him to give it the orgasm it craved. As hard as she tried to make it wait, sometimes it disobeyed her and came anyway. When that happened, she would call it a bad pussy and she would spank it until it became very red and sore. Then she would make it apologize by kissing the hand that she had used to punish it.

When the weekend came and Melissa hadn't had a call from Scott in three days, she became worried. She knew his parents were going to be away and she had been expecting a call any time to tell her to come over. She had even spent some extra time primping and petting her pussy so it would be ready on a moment's notice and after all the extra attention, it was very, very ready for Scott to put his hard cock in it and give it what it needed.

By Saturday afternoon, when Scott still hadn't called, Melissa decided she should go over to his house and make sure that he was all right and that he wasn't sick or something.

She put on her nice blue dress, the one she had mostly outgrown, but that had a pleated skirt that came just down to mid-thigh. Scott loved to flip that skirt up over her butt before he put his cock into her and she wanted to look nice for him.

She walked the several blocks over to Scott's house very carefully, because it was a breezy day and, in anticipation of Scott's needs, she wasn't wearing panties. A couple of times, she almost wasn't quick enough to catch the skirt before it blew up and after each time, she felt her pussy tingle as the wind whispered across it.

When she got to Scott's house, she saw that his parent's car was gone, as she expected. She went up to the front door and was about to knock, when she decided that it would be much more fun to sneak in and surprise Scott.

Melissa went around to the side door and slipped into the kitchen. She tiptoed down the hall as quietly as she could, almost holding her breath. When she came to the front stairs, she heard a noise from the second floor. Assuming that Scott was up in his room, maybe listening to his CDs, she very quietly went up the steps and along the hallway until she came to the room where the noise was coming from.

When she peeked around the doorjamb, she got the surprise of her life. There in the bed was Scott. And lying under him with her legs spread widely apart, was her best friend Holly.

"Oh, Scott!" Holly was saying. "Your cock is just so big and hard. You make me so hot when you put it in deep like that! Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

"Damn, Holly! Your pussy is so tight. It feels like my cock is in a vise!"

"I'm glad you like my tight pussy, Scott. Is it just the right size for you?"

"It's fantastic! I love it. You're so much tighter than Melissa!"

Melissa didn't hear anything after that. There was a roaring noise in her ears that drowned everything else out. She backed away from the door and leaned against the wall. The roaring in her ears was giving her a headache. She needed to go home and take an aspirin and lie down.

Melissa went down the stairs and out of the house in a mental haze that seemed to grow thicker and swirl faster around her with every step. She couldn't let herself believe what she had just seen and heard because that would mean it was true and she couldn't stand the thought that it was true.

She walked all the way home and into her own bedroom without really seeing or hearing anything around her. She took an aspirin and lay down to wait for her headache to go away. It didn't help. The pain in her head just got smaller and smaller and hurt worse and worse. After tossing and turning for an hour, she sat up.

"If I want this pain to go away, I'm going to have to do something about what's causing it," she told herself.

She sat on the bed for a long time, thinking about how she could make the pain go away. When she made up her mind, she went to her PC and turned it on. She spent the rest of the afternoon looking for just the perfect tools she would need to make the pain go away. When she found them, she used her mother's credit card number to place the order. She even paid the extra charge for rush delivery so she would be sure to have what she needed by the next weekend.

After supper, she went back to her room and planned just how she would get revenge on Scott and Holly. When she had it all worked out, the pain in her head eased off and she smiled.

"This is going to be fun," she said to herself, "This is going to be a lot of fun."

She became so excited thinking of the fun she was going to have that she locked her bedroom door and hopped on her bed and pulled her skirt up over her waist. She spread her legs even further than she had seen Holly doing and she stroked her pink pussy.

"Don't you worry," she told it, "You're not Scott's pussy any more. You're my pussy now and I'm going to take very good care of you."

She stroked and petted and rubbed her pussy for a long time after that. She made it cum over and over again and when it couldn't cum any more, she put some of her best cream all over it and when she finished, she let it kiss her hand in gratitude for taking it away from that two-timer, Scott.

Melissa waited until her packages had arrived before she went forward with the rest of her plan. She didn't know that the Internet places she had ordered from were reliable and she didn't want to have to postpone her plan once she had set things in motion.

When the boxes arrived, Melissa dragged them into her room and locked her door before she opened them. She unpacked and took everything out and read all the instructions and tested everything she could. When she was satisfied that everything would work, she hid it all in the back of her closet and dragged the empty boxes down the street to the convenience store, where she tossed them in into the dumpster.

When she got back home, she sat in her room with the phone in her lap while she went over exactly what she wanted to say and how she wanted to say it. Then she made two calls.

Right after school on Friday afternoon, Melissa drove out to her grandfather's place in the country. Her parents had moved him to a nursing home in town and they were talking about selling the old place. At the moment, there was no one living there and no one else around for miles.

Melissa and Holly had often played there when they were younger. The old red barn was a favorite place of theirs, with its loft and empty stalls, and all the hiding places. Today, Melissa planned to play a different kind of game with her old friend.

She spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready; making sure everything was set for her friends. She even tidied up the place a little, just to be hospitable.

Shortly after five, Holly's little red Honda pulled up next to the barn. Melissa thought Holly looked nervous, like she didn't quite understand why she was there.

"Hi, Holly!" Melissa said cheerfully, as she ran to greet her old friend. "Thanks for coming."

Melissa hugged Holly tightly and Holly hugged back, politely. Holly was surprised when Melissa didn't leg go right away.

"I'm not sure why you wanted to meet me all the way out here," Holly said. "We haven't seen much of each other lately, and..."

"I know," Melissa said. "And I wanted to do something about that. Do you remember when we used to play here? Remember all the fun we had?"

Melissa nuzzled Holly's neck and whispered into her ear, "Do you remember when we used to play Lesbians? That was a lot of fun, wasn't it? Do you ever think about those times?"

Holly blushed a deep red. She had often thought about when she and Melissa had sneaked up into the loft to take off their clothes and explore each other's budding young bodies, but they hadn't done that since they were 14 and the boys they fantasized so much about had actually started taking an interest in them. After that, the game wasn't the thrill it had been before. Still, those had been fun, innocent times, and it excited her to hear that Melissa might be interested in reliving them.

"Yes, we had a lot of fun," Holly admitted. That memory brought back the same feeling of excitement and discovery that she had felt then.

"Would you like to come inside and reminisce about old times?" Melissa asked, softly kissing Holly's neck and pressing insistently against her.

"Well, I..." Holly said, not really sure if this was something she should be doing, but feeling very tempted and flattered by the suggestion.

Melissa gently cupped Holly's breast in her hand and held it as softly as you would hold an injured bird. When she heard Holly sigh and relax against her, she had all the answer she needed.

"Come with me," Melissa said, pulling away from her friend and leading her by the hand into the barn. "I want to play a new game."

Holly let herself be pulled along. She hadn't had sex with another girl since she and Melissa had played their naughty game and in the process, given each other their first orgasms by rubbing their nubile, seal-like bodies against each other up in the loft. The prospect of doing it again, when both of their figures had fully blossomed and their sexual appetites had increased many-fold, titillated and intrigued her. She wondered what 'new game' Melissa wanted to play. Whatever it was, Holly wanted to play too.

Melissa led Holly into the tack room and pulled her to the middle of the room. She kissed Holly tenderly, expectantly, until Holly responded by parting her lips and letting Melissa flick her tongue into her mouth.

While their kiss deepened, Melissa unbuttoned Holly's blouse and slid a hand under her bra cup to touch her warm breast.

Holly moaned at this and her hands began to roam over Melissa's body looking for some way to return the caress.

Melissa breathlessly broke the kiss and said, "I want you naked. I want you completely naked. Strip!"

The contrast of the lust in Melissa's voice and the commanding tone shocked Holly, but it also caused a rush of desire to well up inside her. She only hesitated an instant before she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the layer of hay Melissa had spread on the floor...

Melissa watched as Holly undressed. Her plan was working out even better than she hoped. She hadn't even had to use the stun baton she had hidden in the hay bales she had placed carefully around the room.

When Holly was completely nude, Melissa embraced her again, kissing her hard as a reward for playing the game. Melissa felt Holly's nipples stiffen through her blouse and for a moment she wanted to take off her own clothes as well, but she resisted the impulse. What she planned to do would be much more satisfying than a naked roll in the hay.

Melissa backed Holly into a pile of hay bales at the far end of the room and pushed her down onto them, crawling on top of her, kissing her firmly and holding her hands over Holly's breasts. She took her hands away from Holly and took hold of Holly's wrists, pushing them behind Holly's back as their kiss became feverish.

Holly didn't resist. She arched her back to rub her breasts against Melissa as Melissa cinched the handcuffs onto her wrists.

"What?" Holly said, alarmed at finding her hands bound.

"Shhhh!" Melissa said, sliding down Holly's body, licking and kissing her way down her breasts and over her abdomen until her head was between Holly's legs and Holly's traitorous pussy was in front of her nose.

Holly moaned and opened her legs, offering herself to Melissa. Her labial lips began to swell with blood in anticipation of Melissa's touch. Her thighs quivered as Melissa stroked her hands over them and down Holly's legs to her ankles, where she gently closed the leather cuffs around them and pulled the straps tight.

Melissa stood up then and brushed the bits of hay from her knees. She looked down at Holly, who, instead of being alarmed at being shackled, was becoming even more aroused.

This made Melissa rethink her plans a bit. She hadn't expected Holly to be this compliant. She thought Holly would be pitching a fit about now; but that hadn't happened and Melissa decided to take as much advantage of the situation as she could.

Melissa took off her own clothes, leaving just her white stockings. She went to her cache of equipment and picked out a ring-gag. When she held it in front of Holly, her friend obediently opened her mouth and Melissa pushed the gag in and secured the strap around Holly's head.

Throwing her leg over the bale and straddling her friend's head, Melissa slowly lowered her pussy onto Holly's face. Holly eagerly stuck her tongue through the gag and licked Melissa's pussy as best she could. With the gag in the way, she could only get the tip of her tongue through.

Melissa enjoyed feeling Holly's tongue dart over her pussy. She loved the way Holly strained under her, obviously bothered by the limited contact. Sensing Holly's frustration more than made up for the lack of physical stimulation for Melissa and she discovered that while Holly's obvious desires were very arousing, thwarting those desires gave her an intense rush she hadn't expected.

"Come on, Holly," Melissa said. "You can do better. Get that tongue out further."

When Holly redoubled her efforts to get her tongue into her pussy, Melissa raised it just far enough so that Holly had to strain her neck and her tongue as far as she could to touch Melissa.

"That tongue needs some exercise," she said. "And your mouth looks so empty with that gag holding it open like that. Let me give you something to keep it busy."

Melissa rummaged through her box of toys and came back with a blue gel dildo. When she slid it into Holly's mouth, it just fit through the ring and wedged in place.

"There now. You work on that while I get you ready."

"Ready for what?" Holly wondered. This whole experience was a new thing for her, and she was amazed at how strongly it excited her to be tied up and treated like this. She tongued the soft dildo, which was stuck in the ring so tight she couldn't spit it out. She tested the straps around her ankles and found that they were securely fastened and somehow fixed to the floor so that she couldn't close her legs. She pulled at the cuffs binding her wrists. With her hands locked behind her, she couldn't even get enough leverage to sit up. She was completely helpless and open for whatever Melissa chose to do to her and that knowledge made her more sexually aroused than she had ever been before. Sex with boys was great, but they mostly wanted to get off as quickly as they could. Even Scott, with his much larger than average cock that always made her cum so very hard, never wanted to play games with her or tease her like this. Holly had never suspected that her old friend had developed such a kinky imagination. This game was something out of her nastiest fantasies.

Melissa saw Holly test her bonds and play with the dildo and she smiled. Holly was proving to be an even bigger slut than Melissa had thought.

"Let's see how far she will go," Melissa thought. "It will be much more fun to make her beg for it."

Melissa got down on her knees and put her head between Holly's legs. She gently kissed Holly's smooth thighs and all around her pussy without using her tongue or trying to part Holly's labia.

Holly lifted her hips, straining to get more stimulation on her pussy. She could feel Melissa's breath on her clit, and it was making her crazy.

Melissa watched Holly writhe. She watched as Holly's labia slowly engorged to the point that they spread open by themselves, revealing the pink, inner flesh and the small opening hidden within.

Holly's pussy began to get moist. Then it became damp and then wet as it made itself ready for penetration. When it was so wet it was almost running with juice, Melissa went back to her box of toys.

Melissa stepped into a harness of straps that went around her hips and her legs like the elastic seams of a pair of panties without the material between them. The harness supported a ring that it held just in front of her mons. Into the ring, Melissa inserted an inflatable black dildo so that the flared base was trapped against her pubis and the bottom edge of it rested on her clit. She pulled the straps snug and ran the hose and the squeezable pump-bulb between her legs and under the waistband of the harness so she could reach it by putting a hand behind her back.

With the soft black dildo dangling from her groin like a cock, she went back to Holly and pulled the blue dildo out of her mouth.

"See this cock?" Melissa asked. "Isn't this a nice, big cock? Would you like me to fuck you with this big black cock?"

"Unnnh!" Holly grunted through the gag. The lust in her eyes was more eloquent than the crude noise she was able to make.

"OK, then. I will. But you have to get my cock hard first. You need to suck my cock until it wants to fuck you."

Melissa poked the head of the black dildo through the ring-gag and Holly greedily started to lick it, covering it with saliva and tonguing it as though it were a real cock and she wanted to get it as hard as possible.

Melissa let Holly work on the dildo for a bit before she reached behind her and squeezed the bulb, giving the dildo a shot of air and making it stiffen in Holly's mouth.

"See? You're doing very good. You're making it so hard. Keep going and it will want to go inside you."

Encouraged, Holly worked even harder to show Melissa that she wanted the black dildo to pay her pussy a visit. Her tongue swirled around it, coating it with spit.

"Ooooo, that's good, Holly. My cock is so getting so hard," Melissa said, pulling the dildo out of Holly's mouth.

She held it up so Holly could see it and stroked it up and down the shaft. Every time her hand reached the base, she gave the pump another squeeze, making it even bigger and harder.

"See what you did? See how big and hard it is. Now it wants to fuck you really bad. Do you want the big black cock to fuck your little pussy?"

Holly was so hot she would have agreed to anything. Even staring right at a dildo that had already been inflated to above-normal size, she still nodded vigorously.

Melissa stood between Holly's legs and stroked the dildo some more, teasing Holly with it as she asked, "Gee, Holly. It's kinda big. Are you sure you want me to fuck you with something this big?"

"Arrrrnnnggghh!" Holly groaned and bucked her hips up off the bale of hay...

Melissa wasn't sure what that meant, but it didn't matter. She knelt down and put just the tip of the dildo against Holly's wet hole, pressing just enough for Holly to get an idea of what it would feel like when it went in. She pressed it in slowly, leaning into it as she watched the head slowly stretch Holly's opening. She had never seen this before, having always been on the receiving end until now. The sight of the big dildo disappearing inch by inch into Holly's pussy made her incredibly hot. The back-pressure where the base of it rested on her clit felt incredibly good. She made little circles with her hips to work the base around her clit. At the same time, the other end burrowed deeper into Holly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.