Grandma Sent Me - Cover

Grandma Sent Me

by Caesar

Copyright© 2006 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: Taking grandmas advice, he forces himself upon his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   .

Copyright© 2006

There was a young lady named Brent
With a cunt of enormous extent,
And so deep and so wide,
The acoustics inside
Were so good you could hear when you spent.


Grandma's eyes seemed to twinkle as she slowly held up her hand to stop any response from me, "Now before you answer me David, I think you should know a few things first."

My head was dizzy, my face hot with shame. To be questioned about ones experiences, sexual knowledge, by ones own grandparent has to be the most embarrassing thing of my life. While to be asked that question was nearly too much - I was thankful she had not wanted an answer, had stopped whatever nonsense I was about to spout.

"Our family... yours... has not been as noble as it appears." Her aged wrinkled hand dropped to seek an apple from the bowl on the coffee table between us. Almost absentminded she continued, "It started when my father began to come to my bed."

Whatever shame-filled selfish emotions I had been feeling earlier disintegrated at that simple but impossible statement. My eyes again looked upon my frail grandparent in interested disbelief. Had I heard correctly?

"You can close your mouth dear - I assure you that is but the start of my tale."

My lips smacked shut and I starred into my grandmothers eyes.

"Our family is truly shameless David. My father began to come to my bed when I started to sprout hair between my legs. He was my first and unfortunately he was not gentle but I loved him so very much." She nodded towards the fruit bowl between us, "Would you like an apple dear - they are organic?"

I shock my head to clear the cobwebs from my mind, "No thank you grandma."

She smiled to herself, "So polite. Not like your great grandfather I assure you. Since we lived on a farm with no one for miles, father did not feel it necessary to hide our... encounters." The apple in her hand returned to whence it came. "How mother hated me! Father liked for me to come into their bed and mother would watch us - silent as women were back then. And if he was particular any given day he would have sex with my mother before having me come into their bed, to 'clean' him he would say."

Grandma chuckled momentarily her eyes far away, probably remembering. Yet I said not a word, my fast beating heart probably loud enough regardless, so as not to stop this discourse. I had never once considered my grandmother, or any of the generations before me, as sexual entities - and now with this revelation, I was shocked as well as enthralled.

"We never 'made love' you must understand - father always 'fucked'. He worked hard on the farm and then at night we fucked... hard - in any room or in any way he wished." It was my first time hearing her say that word, possibly the first older woman I had ever heard say it and it was more than a little shocking. Silly really, considering the things she was revealing.

Grandma stood up suddenly and I thought her shocking revelations at an end. But she walked slowly around on her nylon covered feet and stood behind my chair, her hands gently laying upon my shoulders. Her voice was now almost in my ear, the softness of her huge bosoms against the back of my head and shoulders. "He chose my husband - a weak and guilt-ridden man to marry. A fool really - a parish preacher as you well know. But father did it so he could have me even then and my husband, the fool that he was, would not say a word. And I never denied him - oh no - men in our family were never to be denied! That was rule number one."

A hand slipped from my shoulder up to my hair, stroking me gently, maddeningly. I felt myself tremble uncontrollably - once - before I took a deep breath to regain myself.

"My father had me bring my daughter to his bed - my mother watching in disgust, me tenderly assuring her... ! Your mother had as little choice in the matter as I had."

I felt ready to faint. Grandmother's revelations about herself were one thing - but to include my mother was... unthinkable! It pushed this strange tale from the aether into the real, where my own parent became a prime actor in this twisted play.

"As father became older he became more imaginative - our nights just as busy as they have always been. My daughter and I became lovers. Do you find that despicable David?"

The pause told me she was waiting for an answer, her hand pausing at pawing my hair. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

After the lengthy silence she again took up the reigns, "Or perhaps it excites you?" A short chuckle, as she knew the answer already. My face was again burning knowing it to be true.

"My father enjoyed all three of us", my mother, my grandmother and even her mother, "at his whim until the day he died. I cried the hardest that day. Do you know that I still light a candle for him on his birthday?" I never knew my great grandfather - but mother kept a picture of him in several of the rooms of our house. Once I asked about the stern looking man in the photo as a child and she gently told me who he was - but obviously she never said what he was!

This had to be true right? This was my grandmother - the woman never lied to me about anything in my whole life! But the truth was so fantastical!

Then lips gently kissed the top of my head, almost tenderly and I was struck dumb with inaction.

"You look so like him... your great grandfather I mean. You have his eyes - strong, determined, that seemed to look right into my very soul." She sighed and straightened up behind me. "You could have me David... with but the snap of your fingers, do you realize that?"

As impossible as it was, I felt a certain strength slide into my veins, the trembling and sweating now gone. Perhaps there was something of my great grandfather within me after all - as dreadful as that seemed.

"I know I am an old woman David - but my father had trained me well - there is not an act I would not do for you." Her voice sounded almost nervous and it intrigued me.

Now you must realize that I was a horny teenager who spent half my time awake thinking or considering sex. If I had my choice, I would be having sex if given even the most remote of a chance. Was this my chance?

"I hated my husband - so unlike my father. So I had your mother seduce him." She sighed and seemed distant for her next words, "His guilt and the booze is what killed him - but I knew he could not face the truth of having his own daughter as a lover. Am I truly as evil as that sounds David? I assure you that I did not intend for that outcome - only to have the pathetic little man away from my bed."

I heard a sob and felt her hands drop away from me so I eventually turned in my hardwood kitchen chair seated in the living room as it was, out of place, so how I felt right then, looking towards the teary eyed old woman. Her gaze was far away looking at the past - a slice of which she had just revealed.

That solid strength was within me though, perhaps it came from my great grandfather - but none the less, I looked from my grandmothers sad face down to her great big breasts thrusting against her blouse. She had said it, with the snap of my fingers remember?

Without a tremble in my hands they came up and grasped directly over each tit - causing my grandmothers sobs to end immediately. Blinking away her tears, looking oddly surprised she watched me fondle her breasts above her clothing silently. How could she be surprised after telling me about her past, my mothers - telling me she was mine but for the asking?

Though not the first tits I have ever felt - they definitely were the largest, by far. Even through the layers of clothing I could tell how soft they were, the warmth soaking through to my palm, the nipple hardening appreciatively beneath.

She swayed on her feet, in my hands, "Oh David! Honey! It has been so long... !"

My hands suddenly moved, fumbling more out of inexperience than nerves, tearing apart the thin blouse to expose the expensive black lace brassiere beneath.

She was breathing heavily. Grandmother had told me, how she had slutted herself, her daughter - my mom - for years.

Her hands were trembling as they slipped beneath the open fabric of her blouse, up to her shoulders to ease the straps of her bra down her arms. My hands roughly yanked out her breasts from the stern harness - desperate to touch them unencumbered.

There they were - the first bare breasts of my life! Magnificent. The nipple was huge, wide, dark and wrinkled with what I guessed to be excitement. Stretch marks upon the top - heavy in the hand.

If I had doubted her tale before, I did not do so now - my grandmother's own intimate flesh in my hands.

My mouth seemed to find a hard nipple naturally, her aged wrinkled hands stroking my head tenderly, gasps coming from her lips. "So like your great grandfather David... oh honey... !"

One arm encircled her still-slim waist, holding her as she swayed enough that I feared she would fall to the hard floor at her feet. My other hand slipped up her skirt, up those warm smooth nylon encased legs to find old-fashioned thigh-high stockings and garters. The old lady sighed thickly and spread her feet, obscenely bending her knees for me to access her. My fingers touched lace satin panty, warm and moist. It was easy to slip my fingers beneath the leg opening, her sex slippery and hot.

Two fingers slipped into my grandparent with ease and she squealed out as if in pain, panting uncontrollably. Her hips moved upon my fingers, fucking herself desperately.

This was amazing, my mind never once coming to grips about what I was doing - who I was doing it too! This was further than I have ever gone with a girl, most fumbling in the dark - all left me painfully neglected. I had gone from an embarrassed virgin to a roaring horny lion in but minutes and I was dizzy with emotions and lust. There would not be any stopping here unless I wanted it - if I stopped it, and I could not see myself doing that. This was the keys to the candy store for this young man!

Then grandmother spoke up, gasping out her words between her passionate groans and squeals, "Is it me that you want dearest David... or... or your mother... ?"

That stopped me cold and I pulled my mouth from those saliva covered breasts to look up into the sweaty wild-eyed face of my grandmother. The earlier shame came to me again and my fingers slipped from that heated grotto half forgotten. How had she known - was it that obvious?

"I will be here for you any time you wish David - I promise you that. But who do you want to be your first, me or your mother?" By the sound of her voice, we both knew the answer. "My father, he took particular pleasure in training your mother David. You want her don't you?"

Starring intently into my eyes she slowly and carefully descended to kneel upon the hard floor at her feet, between my knees. Her hands came up to expertly open my pants to let my hardness pop free. "I love you David and I love your mother. I want you to have the both of us - to be yours for your any desire."

A warm experienced hand encircled my hard penis firmly and gently moved up and down, her eyes still holding my own. "Go to her tonight, slip into her bed and enjoy yourself. You can return to me - use me, fuck me however you want David, there is nothing I would not do for you. But loose your virginity on your mother - it is my gift to you my darling."

At that point in her crazy speech she lowered her face and I felt my cock engulfed in the warm experienced mouth of my grandmother. It was a feeling I was not apt to forget. Slowly but knowingly she moved her face up and down, her tongue dancing upon my hardness as her lips held me tight - her cheeks suctioning inwards as she moved again and again.

I was not long to finish but I wanted to see her face, to see the fast of the woman who swallowed my first load full. I pushed her short curly gray hair from her forehead and saw the wrinkled face of my grandma with her mouth spread wide, lips moving past my hard ribbed pink penis. Her eyes opened then, looking at me with those wide brown eyes - a picture perfect moment.

There was a familiar tightening in my scrotum, my stomach muscles clenching my dick tightening and expanding minutely. Grandmother eased her mouth off my cock, her hand returning to its saliva covered surface to stroke me. I watched in amazement as the spurts of my ejaculate shot onto her aged face, into her hair, forehead, nose and cheeks. Her smiling lips opened once again and took the final drops into her mouth hungrily.

And then with a trembling sigh from my own lips, it was over. Grandma sat back onto her heels looking up at me with pride, her face and hair a mess. "I hope I pleased you David?"

I simply smiled in response. The reality of this moment came hitting me into my soul like a locomotive and I just stared in amazement at the sperm covered face of the woman that I thought I had known all my life those great big white breasts hanging delightfully out of her open blouse.

Carefully she stood back onto her unsteady feet - going to the counter to find a dish clothe to wipe her face clean. She looked at me out the side of her eyes as she removed her blouse, her bra and then her skirt - leaving her in her stocking, garters and panty - all in black lace.

"What makes you think mother won't scream 'rape' if I go to her grandma?"

Grandma smiled privately for a moment, "I know your mother David - I was the one most responsible for her training. And if she does do something so silly as deny you, just tell her I sent you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.