Lesleys Return - Cover

Lesleys Return

Copyright© 2006 by Bunts

Chapter 2B

During the morning, a futile nominal attempt was usually made to preserve normality and to work as usual. But previous years had shown that this policy was invariably an abject failure. End of term for Christmas was almost always marked by boisterous students taking advantage of the Season of Goodwill. Not much work was done, as many students had started drinking at an early hour. A number of the girls were busy chasing the boys and some of the younger lecturers they fancied, for a quick, or perhaps a more lingering kiss under the mistletoe.

Jill laughingly warned Frank, that some of the girls had got him on their list for a quick Christmas kiss. Jokingly, but with a hint of seriousness she told him. "I wont be there but I will get a report, so I will soon know of any indiscretions."

In some class rooms, impromptu dances started using portable tape decks brought in by students. The sensible staff, realising that discretion was better than futile attempts to maintain discipline, retreated to the Staff rooms; drinking innumerable cups of Coffee, waiting for lunch time and pretending they could not hear the noise emanating from adjoining rooms. Frank stayed in his room all morning with the door locked and ignoring the telephone, trying to catch up on a backlog of work.

Jill had quietly insisted that he leave his car at home. She told him "If you don't drive, you can drink as much as you like at Lunch time and get a taxi back home and not risk your licence."

Jill was quite serious, recognising the sense of what she was saying; Frank decided to do as he was told. Although Jill now having got her driving licence offered to drive him to College. He declined the offer, preferring for the sake of discretion at least to take the bus. Jill had not discussed any of her Christmas plans with Frank. Although, having got access to the flat. It was where she decided she wanted to spend most of her Christmas.

She would, she knew, feel near him with his possessions all round her. She would clean and carry on with the redecoration and gradually turn the flat into a home for both of them. She would, she had decided show Frank how a real wife should look after her man. Now was the time to put the next phase of her plan into action. It would suit her very well today if Frank had a little more to drink than normal at the Staff lunch. Frank was the only man in the World for Jill. Despite the fact those only six weeks had passed by since they had first met socially. Her love had intensified.

Since meeting him. she never thought seriously about Jane his wife. Jill rationalised that if Jane had really wanted Frank; if she really did love him, then she would be here with him, not in Manchester.

Frank, being honest with himself would have loved to stop with Jill over Christmas. Spending Christmas with Jane, meant spending Christmas with her Mother. He knew that, just be being there her Mother would spoil the whole occasion for them both.

Frank had bought Jill an expensive ladies watch as a Christmas present. He planned to take her out to dinner that evening and give her the watch then. He wanted to give her a very special evening; it would be as a sort of reward for her companionship over the past few weeks. It would be something he would remember over the holiday. When the going got tough with mother in Law. Rather than go straight home to Manchester that day when College finished, Frank had told Jill and Jane that he would stay at the flat, to finish all the accrued marking and preparation. He would then go home to Manchester for Christmas on the following Monday. Christmas day was on the Thursday.

It was late afternoon, before Frank got back to the flat, having consumed several glasses of white wine during lunch. He had drunk more than was normal for him and, as Jill had suggested hired a taxi.

He was rather merry and not expecting Jill to be in the flat waiting for him. He though he could have a little siesta for an hour or two before Jill arrived. As he opened the door to the flat humming softly to himself. Jill was standing on a chair. She was fastening some mistletoe to the overhead electric light shade. He thought she looked ravishing in a very pretty, but short black party frock. She had obviously taken special care with her hair and make up, completing the party look. Jill jumped down from the chair, smiling with pleasure at seeing him. She ran to the doorway. taking his hand, she led him to the Mistletoe.

Standing on her toes, she put her arms around his neck, drawing Frank to her; she kissed him fully on the lips. It was more than a Christmas kiss, it was a kiss demonstrating her love; slowly and tenderly at first, but with increasing passion. Frank responded, common sense told him he should stop, but he knew he wanted Jill badly. She was in his blood and he knew that was in love with her. Jill had planned the next move. This was her chance, now was the critical time. Holding his hand, she led him into the bedroom, Frank did not resist, as she unbuckled his trousers, letting them drop to the floor.

Frank knew what was happening, he was powerless, even had he wanted to. He was aroused and not resisting as Jill started to undress him. Jill's heart was beating hard. She knew that if he did not resist now, Frank would be hers for life. She would never let him get away. Frank in turn started to undress her; dropping their clothes on the floor they let them lay where they dropped. Together, they moved to the bed, their arms locked round each other. For several hours, they alternately made love and dozed. It was early evening when Frank woke up hungry. The past few hours seeming like a dream. He looked down at Jill, lying beside. Her jet black hair splayed out on the pillow as she slept on her back.

Her beauty had taken on a new dimension since they had made love. He could not believe that a girl as beautiful as this would want to be bothered with him. Frank as he became fully awake, started to realise the implications of what had happened. He had never been unfaithful to Jane before. What if he had made Jill pregnant as he had Jane? Jill had woken; she lay there looking up at him. Her eyes full of tenderness and love. Looking down at her, He said. "What have I done to you?"

"What we both wanted to do weeks ago, if you are honest" She replied. "I love you and you love me"

He said, "What do we do now?"

Sitting up. Jill reached for the bedside phone, dialling a number. She looked at Frank as she spoke.

She said. "Mummy I'm at a friend's house. We are having a super party. Is it alright if I stop the night? be home about lunchtime tomorrow I expect, is that is OK? See you bye"

She turned to him, nuzzling his neck and wrapping her arm around him.

"Darling, how about that food you promised me. Then we can come back to bed and some more of this. Nothing's changed; we are just closer than we used to be. We love each other, you know that, but I'm not going to spoil things for you. I know you are married. I am not going to interfere in that."

He said, "The awful thing is, that I have wanted you for weeks, but I could not believe that you felt the same way. I'm a few years older than you and I am your teacher. I'll get the sack if they find out"

She murmured, chuckling as she did so and kissing him lightly.

"You had better be specially nice to me tonight then, so that I don't tell them you're the father of my baby."

Frank said " Don't even joke that's how I got married in the first place. That would be the end. "

She said. "No it would not, but that is not going to happen"

The evening passed quickly. The food did not matter. They only had eyes for each other. The rest of the week end was spent making love. They made love just where the fancy took them. Neither of them wishing to discuss the long-term consequences. Jill was delirious with happiness, she had got her man.

But Jill was terribly unhappy at the though that she would not see Frank over Christmas. She had plotted to get him; she felt no remorse.

Seducing him had been easier than she expected. Now she had to fight to keep him, and she suspected that after Christmas, his wife with a new born baby would have the advantage. She knew that things could change for her. She told Frank, that she was not interested in marriage or children for the foreseeable future. She told him that she had to make a career for herself. She had no intention of spoiling his marriage. As long as they were discreet, they could both have what they wanted.

She told him. "If you ever leave your wife. It will not be because of me. But if you do, then I would want you to marry me" She did not tell him that in a few years she definitely wanted to be his wife, settle down and have his children. After all, she reasoned, there was no point in frightening him now. She was sure that in time he would begin to want that for himself. Frank returned to the flat after Christmas, four days before College re-opened, and he need have returned. He had made excuses to return early, partly to get away from his Mother in Law, but also because he missed Jill so much.

He had found it much easier to make his excuses knowing that Jill was waiting for him. He had not been able to get her out of his mind. Frank had phoned Jill at the flat several times over the Christmas, knowing that she would be there. He made sure that he used call boxes, to ensure that he was not overheard by Jane or her Mother. His feelings for Jane had changed. He still loved her, if that was what he was feeling for her when they were married, but he knew that he loved Jill. He felt very protective towards Jill, he knew that she needed him, and he needed her.

Jane had her Mother. Her Mother and Christopher influenced her whole waking life. She did not seem to need him, or sometimes even want him, especially when Christopher was visiting. Despite this, Christmas had been great fun they had enjoyed themselves, especially when they had been able to be on there own. But, as soon as her Mother entered the room, Jane seemed to become very subdued...

Jane told him one day that it had not been long after Jane was born that her father had left her Mother. The marriage had been very stormy. Her father eventually deciding that he had suffered enough had left them.

Although Jane had seen her father regularly over the years she had told Frank very little about him. Frank had only met him three times; once having being at the wedding. Her parents had never divorced, and her father had continued to support them ever since they had separated. Frank instinctively liked Jane's father, but had never really had the opportunity to get to know him well. At the small reception after the registry office wedding, he had pulled Frank to one side.

He said. "You might think I am embittered. Perhaps to some extent I am. But if your marriage is to survive then you must get Jane away from her mothers influence, as soon as possible.

The longer they had been married and the more he had to do with her mother, the greater sympathy that Frank had with Jane's father. Frank realised her father was right, Jane was in her mothers power. If their marriage was to have any chance he had to get her and Peter away. He intended to insist, that Jane moved to be with him as soon as the baby was six weeks old. He loved Jill but, he had to give his marriage a chance, also he did not want his son growing up in that house.

Jill was waiting anxiously for him at the flat. She heard the car and was waiting with the door open. As soon as he appeared she rushed to him, throwing herself into his arms. Within minutes, despite Franks earlier resolutions they were in bed, making love with a tenderness and passion that he had never experienced with anyone else before. Her slim young body, the smell of her hair, her perfume, brought out all his love for her. This was a passion that he had never experienced with Jane.

Although he had only been away for a few days, he sensed that she had changed. She was no longer the young shy lonely girl that he had fallen in love with. Jill had grown in confidence, she was more sure of herself. The seven year age gap had somehow disappeared over Christmas. While Frank had been away, Jill had started to move into the flat. Her clothes were in the wardrobe and she was he realised, beginning to make a lot of the decisions for both of them. The bedroom, now their bedroom had taken on a distinct feminine flavour.

Frank was increasingly worried about the need for discretion, especially if Jill moved in with him, if their relationship was discovered; he would face pressure to resign from the College. Jill reassured him continually, when she told him, that in no way would she embarrass him, or come between him and his wife. She said "I want you to be with me, to love me, whenever we can. When your wife comes to live with you, we will have to make other arrangements. Until then, let's just enjoy ourselves." During the next few weeks, the relationship matured. Frank revelled in Jill's company. He looked forward to going home at nights. They rarely quarrelled. both of them were just glad to be with one another.

In time, as the evenings were still dark they started going out evenings, making sure that they avoided possible recognition. Jill started to stay at the flat with Frank at nights. Her parents were told that Jill was stopping with friends. The next few weeks passed quickly. Jane still refused to move to the Midlands until they had a proper house of their own.

She said "The flat is too small; anyway, Mother needs me here"

One week end, about a month after Christmas and after a prolonged argument. Frank told Jane quite firmly, "I need you, and I am your husband. Your mother is attempting to break up our marriage. Your father warned me this would happen". Although shaken by his vehemence, Jane would still not allow her mind to be changed. It seemed to Frank that during the rest of that weekend, his mother in law seemed to be walking around with a quiet sense of satisfaction on her face. Whenever they came face to face, over the meal table or in passing, he sensed that she was gloating. Jane in contrast, was quiet and withdrawn, by Sunday lunch time, Frank had decided that he could not stand the tense atmosphere any more. Jane and he were hardly speaking to one another.

Feeling very despondent, Frank made his excuses after lunch to return to Jill. During the journey back, Frank wondered whether the marriage could survive. He knew now that if it had not been for Peter his new born son he would not have wanted to try. Despite his relationship with Jill, Frank had during the past few weeks attempted to put Jane and their marriage first. He was now beginning to realise more and more that his marriage had been a terrible mistake.

Although he had not telephoned Jill to tell her that he was on the way, she was at the flat. She encouraged him to talk, listening while he poured out his feelings to her. She knew that he was hurting badly, she longed to take him in her arms and comfort him, but she knew that now was not the time.

When he had finished talking, she picked up the telephone, dropping it on his lap.

She said "Now Darling, "Ring Jane, tell her you are back safely, and tell her you love her. She will be feeling worse than you do" I'm going for a walk and I will be back in about half an hour" During the following months, it was obvious that despite all of Franks efforts Jane was not going to move into the flat. Jill kept up the pretence of living with her parents, going home most days for a few hours to be seen, but sleeping with Frank most nights. She also slept at home week ends while Frank was away.

As she had surmised, her parents seemed not to notice her increased absence from the family home. Frank and Jill were very happy. Frank no longer felt guilty about having Jill with him. The fact that Jane preferred to live with her Mother rather than him, helped to assuage his conscience. He was not deceiving Jill, because Jill knew about his marital status and problems and was happy with the present situation. There relationship was good, they were both happy. Most nights they spent at least two hours on Jill's studies. They both knew that this must be Jill's first priority.

Gradually they were taking more chances by going out in the evenings. Jill had matured into a highly attractive slim brunette. She had chosen her wardrobe with great care and they both felt that now it was highly unlikely that she would be recognised if they had been seen together. Jill's personality had changed dramatically, since their relationship had matured. She was now far more confident, not only in her ability to succeed, but also in her ability in mixing with other people. She was not interested in other men; her determination to be Frank's wife one day was still as strong as ever. Jill was eighteen years of age on the 4th March. To mark the occasion her parents had given her a cheque for a?1,000.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.