What Lana Taught Me - Cover

What Lana Taught Me

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young, inexperienced guy living on his own for the first time becomes more than just friends with the couple upstairs. Sounds like your typical realism-flavored fantasy, right? Well, that's how it started a while back, but then it went in its own direction-- including a truly outrageous climax (with cameos by famous people) which has never appeared online before. Even I didn't know the secrets Lana had to teach... until now!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   BBW  

"To the three of us," Bart said with a leer, and we clicked our champagne glasses together, the first time I'd ever tasted that. Something I would probably be able to say about several things before the night was through.

So far they'd done a good job of keeping the evening moving, with a combination of genuine friendship and lewd double entendres. But now was the moment of truth. I was going to finally lose my virginity. I just hoped it would be in a heterosexual fashion first.

"Lana, why don't you put Ricky--"

"Rick," I said.

"Rick, right, 'cause you're a man now, not a boy," he said. "Lana, darling, why don't you put Rick here at ease by showing him what I know he's been dying to see for a long time."

"I know it's long, I've already seen it," she said, and leaned over to give me a kiss on the lips. I tried to make it last longer but she pulled away and stood up.

She was wearing the white chiffon negligee she had modeled for me earlier in the week. Her big pendulous breasts were hidden by satin triangles, but I could see them sway back and forth, almost revealing nipples as they moved under the satin. Her round smooth belly was more apparent under the sheer, see-through material, and below that I could make out pubic hair under the satin triangle covering her crotch. From there it was just her thick, sturdy thighs all the way down to the delicately plump feet and pink toes that I had found a most unexpected delight in imagining wrapped around my cock during my many daily whack sessions.

She leaned against the column by the edge of the kitchen bar and raised one arm, then shimmied over to it as if she were doing a pole dance at a strip club, shaking that big round ass at us. She leaned over, giving me a view down her voluminous cleavage, and then slipped the arms down, bringing the top of the negligee down to her nipples. She held one arm under her breasts, making them bulge over it, and then tugged, gently, revealing a little more, the aureoles, and then finally two fat eraser-like nipples. Then she whipped around, bending over with her ass in my face. She reached from the front and massaged her pussy until I could see the wetness starting to form. She did it more vigorously and I got glimpses of her hairy red pussy. Then she undid the snaps, and let the negligee fall to the floor and turned, facing me.

She was nude at last, except for her high heels. Once I wouldn't have considered her sexy but now there was no woman on earth who seemed more beautiful. I had grown to desire her big ballooning breasts, her flabby arms, the little roll of fat under each armpit, the broad white tummy, the thick trunk-like thighs, and above all her ass, her beautiful round white ass, an ass you could lose yourself in like a desert (or a dessert, for that matter). "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

Bart reached over and gave my crotch a playful tug, over before I could freak out about it. "I'll say he does, the stallion," he laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.