Poor Amy: Diary - Cover

Poor Amy: Diary

by MWTB

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Erotica Sex Story: Amy Jameson lost her diary with her deepest thoughts and fantasies. Where will it show up?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Important Note: For those of you who have read my stories before, I want to warn you that the Poor Amy series is a different type of story than I have written in the past. No romance, very little caring, and often, very non-consensual. See my blog (http://mwtb-blog.blogspot.com/2006/10/poor-amy-series.html) for more details.

Amy Jameson was mortified. She had ripped apart her whole room, and she could not find her diary anywhere. If someone got their hands on it...

Amy knew that she should never have put all her secret desires into a place that might one day be compromised, but she had to get it out somewhere. She could not just live with them bottled up. But now it was gone. Unless she had misplaced it somewhere - her fervent yet unlikely hope - someone else had access to her innermost thoughts, and her innermost thoughts were not exactly 'normal'.

On the outside, Amy Jameson was a tall, blonde, gorgeous student nurse. She was sometimes shy, sometimes wild, usually in direct relation to the amount of alcohol she had consumed. But on the inside... well, Amy just hoped that no one would ever find out what she was like on the inside. It was a secret that she had only shared with a few anonymous people on the Internet, people that would never actually meet her.

"Think, girl, think!" Amy said aloud as she plopped onto her bed. Something dug into her back, and she reached under herself and pulled out her vibrator, which she had used last night and hadn't had the energy to put away. "It's your fault!" she yelled at the inoffensive toy, throwing it across the room. But it really wasn't the fault of anyone but Amy, and Amy knew that.

"Think!" she repeated.

Amy thought. Who could have taken it? It had been a few days since she wrote in it. There had been this story that she had read where the main character was taken against her will, but it turned out that it was what she really desired all along. It was so close to her own desires, down to the mannerisms that she portrayed, that it could have been written with her in mind. She had written about the feelings that it gave her right after she had used her mechanical friend she had just tossed across the room to have a screaming orgasm.

With a start, Amy sat bolt upright, remembering what had happened next. Writing about that particular story had gotten her so hot that she had done herself again. Her second orgasm was even better, so much so that she fell asleep with the vibrator still inside her! Oh hell! She'd been so out of it that she hadn't put her diary away in her secret hiding place beneath the loose floorboard! It had probably fallen off the bed during the gymnastics that her little friend had caused her to perform. Amy couldn't help a little smile crossing her face at the thought of that session. It had probably been lying on the floor all along. But Amy had looked under the bed, near the bed, on the bed and everywhere else she could think of, and still no diary.

"Think!" Amy once again demanded.

Who could have seen it? Had anyone been in the room? Suddenly it hit her like a lightening bolt. Michelle! Yesterday Michelle had been over, as she was often, and she had asked to borrow a jumper. She hadn't thought anything of it, and Amy told Michelle to go get it out of her closet. Could Michelle have seen the diary and taken it? Amy had to find out. She looked at her watch and realized that Michelle would be home, but this had to be done in person, not by telephone. So she grabbed her jacket and her keys and ran out to the street.


Amy knocked on Michelle's door, who opened it and said, "This is a nice surprise, come in. Would you like some tea?"

"OK," Amy replied, thinking some tea might calm her nerves.

Michelle made the tea bringing them each a cup, and they sat at the kitchen table sipping their tea.

"What's brought you around?" Michelle asked.

"Um," Amy stuttered. "Remember the other day when you borrowed my jumper?"

"I do," Michelle said with a smile that made Amy nervous.

"Um, did you happen to take anything else with you?" Amy asked.

"Like what?" Michelle queried.

"Um... a book?" Amy replied hoarsely.

"I'm already reading something," Michelle said, that same little smile playing on her lips. "Was it a mystery, romance, or something else?"

"No, it was a diary," Amy whispered.

"Mmmmm, a diary." Michelle mused. "And you're worried that someone might have discovered your deepest, darkest thoughts?"

Amy nodded.

"Did it look like this?" Michelle asked, extracting the diary from a large side pocket.

Amy grabbed for it, and Michelle let her have it. Amy's heart was beating a mile a minute and she didn't know what to do. Michelle calmly sipped her tea.

"Interesting reading," Michelle noted.

Amy had no response.

"It's funny how sometimes you don't even know the people closest to you," Michelle continued. "For instance, here I thought that one of my closest friends was an independent, take charge kind of woman, trying to be a nurse so that she can make a place for herself in the world without depending on anyone, and all the while, it turns out that she is secretly a total slut, dying for someone to make her do the absolutely most depraved things possible. Who would have thought it?"

Michelle calmly took another sip of tea, while Amy almost reached the point of hyperventilating. Amy knew that Michelle was always the calm one, the rock on which she and her friend Julia depended. But seeing her sit there, so calm and collected, after she had ripped away the façade of Amy's deepest held and most embarrassing secret made Amy about ready to cry or scream. She wasn't sure which!

And yet, Michelle just sat there.

Amy tried to calm down. "Are you going to tell anyone about this?" Amy asked.

Michelle just looked at her.

Amy bit her tongue until she couldn't wait any longer. "Are you?" she repeated.

"No. No I'm not," Michelle said, and Amy breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"But that's not all there is to it," Michelle said before taking another sip.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"Well, I have an interesting opportunity to kill two birds with one stone," Michelle said. "You see, I read through your whole diary. It's almost full, and as I said, the reading is very interesting. The thing that strikes me the most luv, is that the underlying themes are quite repetitive and strong. This isn't a 'Dear Diary, I wish I could shag David Beckham'. This is something that deeply affects you, a really intense, deep-seated fantasy."

Michelle paused to take another sip, while Amy held her breath, waiting for the other shoe to drop. When Michelle didn't start talking right away, Amy said, "It's not really that. It's just that, you know, its fun to think of possibilities... You know, like how most women have rape fantasies, but wouldn't really want to be raped? This is the same kind of situation. I don't really want to do the things I wrote about."

"Yes, I agree that most people have fantasies that they don't want fulfilled," Michelle concurred. "On the other hand, most people don't write hundreds of pages about being raped. I imagine if I looked at your diaries written before this one, the theme would be the same."

Amy blushed, but said nothing.

"No, I think that the important thing is to help you out," Michelle said.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"Strip," Michelle said quietly.

"What?!" Amy asked, her jaw falling open.

Michelle's eyes hardened and she said, "Amy. Take. Off. Your. Clothes."

"How can you do this to me?" Amy asked tearfully.

"This is the very last time that I am going to tell you," Michelle said ominously. "Strip down, slut!"

Amy stood up, her head bowed, and she slowly started removing her clothes. When the pants and shirt came off, she looked over at Michelle, but saw no hint of leniency. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, then pushed her panties down to the floor. She stood in front of one of her best friends, one arm crossed in front of her breasts, the other hovering over her blonde bush.

"Sit down," Michelle instructed.

Amy sat down on the chair, glad for the chance to hide her crotch from her friend. Amy and Michelle had been the closest of friends for years and years, and on numerous occasions they had seen each other nude or near nude. But with Michelle dressed, Amy felt vulnerable, not merely nude - naked, in both body and soul.

"There are two things that need to get done here, one for you and one for me," Michelle explained. "You, my dear Amy Jameson, need to be dominated. Now I'm not bi, but just because I won't have sex with you doesn't mean that I can't cause all those depraved things to happen to you."

"But you're my best friend! You're the one that takes care of me when things fall apart! How could you do this to me?"

"But don't you see, Amy?" Michelle asked earnestly. "If I didn't do this, you would go through life always wondering what it would be like. This way you'll find out. That brings me to my second bird, the thing that I want for myself."

Amy listened in dismay as Michelle mapped out her immediate future. She desperately didn't want to do this, and yet... Amy could have easily gotten up, gotten dressed and walked out. But she didn't, and she couldn't figure out why she didn't. If she were honest with herself, she would have known instantly, but Amy couldn't admit anything like it to herself.


The next night was Friday night, and Michelle set out a lovely romantic dinner for her fiancé James. She had made or bought all of his favourite foods, ending the meal with a delicious piece of pecan pie. As they finished their dessert, Michelle took James' hand and led him to the parlour.

"I want to talk to you about something," she said.

"Sure, honey. What?" James asked.

"I know that you're not entirely happy with how adventuresome I am, you know, sexually," she said.

"Honey, you know that's not really so important to me," James reassured her. "I love you, and I want to make you happy."

"I know, but I also know that you'd love it if I gave you blow jobs more often, and if I swallowed," Michelle said.

James didn't say anything. He looked a little uncomfortable, like he wasn't sure if he should protest or not.

"This isn't a trap," Michelle said. "I also know you'd love to play more with my arse."

"You have a lovely arse," James said. "But it's OK that you don't want to do that."

"I know, love, but despite all that, knowing that you likely wouldn't ever get those sexual thrills that you wanted, you still proposed to me. That makes me a very happy girl, you know."

"Well I love you!" James reiterated.

"I know," Michelle said, giving him a kiss. "But I want to reward you. I want you to know that I appreciate what you've given up for me."

"What do you mean? You don't have to reward me. You're my reward," James said.

"You're so sweet," Michelle said. "Nevertheless, I want to give you your reward."

"What's the reward?" James asked.

"You'll see," Michelle said with a sly smile. "Follow me!"

Michelle led James to the bedroom, whose door was closed. "Ready?" she asked.

"I guess," James said, anticipating fun in the bedroom.

"Take your clothes off," Michelle said, slipping her own clothes off until she was in her sexy bra and panties. James quickly followed suit, his cock bouncing out, stiff already.

"Here we go," Michelle said. Then she swung the door open and pulled him in after her, closing the door behind them.

James was grinning, but the grin fell off when he saw what was on the bed. Lying there, spread-eagled, arms and legs cuffed to each corner of the bed, was Amy, as naked as James. James quickly swung his hands to cover his privates.

"What's going on?" James asked Michelle.

"Well, I told you that I appreciate what you are giving up to marry me," Michelle explained, putting her arm around James. She began rubbing his back lightly while at the same time turning him so that he faced Amy. "I didn't want you to never have the fantasies that you want come true. So, Amy volunteered to be a sexual surrogate for this weekend. She'll do absolutely anything you want, fulfil any depraved fantasy, be your little sex toy. Don't you think that's a nice present?"

To say that Amy volunteered was a significant overstatement. When Michelle had laid out her plan, Amy had objected vociferously. "I don't want to sleep with James!" Amy had said.

"That doesn't make any difference," Michelle countered. "In fact, I'm happier that you don't want to; this way I'm not worried about your stealing him. You're not doing it because you want to; you're doing it because I demand it. That you don't want it is a nice bonus."

"But he's your guy!" Amy said.

"Yes, and I think he'll like this engagement present, don't you?" Michelle had asked.

"But I won't even be able to get excited!" Amy protested.

"First, it doesn't make a bit of difference," Michelle said. "Your job is to pleasure James. Whether you get any pleasure or not is entirely irrelevant. But you know what? I think you will get excited. I think that you will cum. And, do you know why? Not because of James, though I have to say I like the way he performs in bed. No, you're going to cum precisely because you don't want to sleep with James. Yet, despite that, while he's shagging you in any hole he pleases, all you are going to be able to think about is that you are being forced to do this, forced to sleep with someone that you don't want to get intimate with, and you will cum, and cum hard."

Amy wanted to disagree, but she could feel the fluids starting to cover her legs, and her chest was heaving as she panted, breathless.

And so, Amy was tied naked to the bed, being offered up to James. Michelle climbed onto the bed and crawled to kneel next to Amy. She dropped her bra, and let James look at the two of them. They were quite a contrast.

Michelle, the love of his life, was a 5' 8" lady, with black hair and brown eyes, small breasts and a great tan with a slightly Asian look to her. Lying right next to her, unable to look at his eyes, was the blonde haired, blue-eyed Amy with large C cup breasts, and hips that flared out to 35" from a 28" waist. She was much paler than Michelle, and though he could not immediately see it, he knew that she had an amazing arse.

"Don't you want her, honey?" Michelle asked sexily, dangling a key from her fingertip.

"This isn't some sort of test or trick?" James asked. "Are you going to dump me if I say yes because I haven't been faithful?"

"No darling," Michelle assured her fiancé. "This is just a gift to you, to let you know that I love you and I want you to lead a rich and full life. Definitely don't get the impression that I'm giving you permission to sleep around. If I find out you've been with another girl, I'll rip your balls off with my bare hands. But within the very limited constraints of being just with this slut right next to me, and for this weekend only, you can do anything you like."

"Anything?" James asked.

"Anything!" Michelle emphasized. "Want to fuck her tits? See her blow a dog? Have all your mates do her? It's all good!"

"A threesome?" he asked, looking at the two women.

"Well, with another guy, OK," Michelle said. "But not with me. I don't swing that way." She looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Well, it is every bloke's fantasy, so I'll tell you what. Amy can find another girl, and you can have a threesome with them, though I get to approve the other girl."

"I still can't believe this is happening and is not just a dream or a cruel joke," James said. However his prick, which had been flagging, indicated that it did believe, because it was at full mast and throbbing.

"It's not a joke. Don't you want to play with these?" Michelle asked, hefting Amy's breasts.

"How is this really going to work?" James asked.

Michelle got up and walked up to her fiancé, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him lightly on the lips. "I love you, darling. Here's how it will work. I don't want to be here when you do it, and I don't want to hear about it afterwards. You stay here with her for the weekend. Meanwhile, I'm going to go on girls' weekend with Julia. You do whatever you want with her, and the only thing I want to know about it is if Amy did everything you wanted, or if she balked at anything."

"And after this weekend?" James asked.

"After this weekend, you're all mine!" Michelle said in no uncertain terms.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that," James said, wrapping his arms around her and picking her off the ground, kissing her deeply.

"Mmmm, I'm almost sorry I'm going to leave," Michelle said.

"Then don't," James said. "I can do Amy later."

Michelle laughed. "Do Amy now! You can do me later." She kissed him, waved to Amy and sashayed out of the room.


James looked over at Amy, unable to believe what he was in for. Now that Michelle was gone, he asked Amy "Is this for real?"

Amy wanted to say no, desperately wanted to say no, but instead she nodded her head.

"I've thought that you were sexy since the first time I saw you!" James said. "Of course, not as sexy as Michelle, but still very sexy!" He approached the bed and climbed on next to Amy. He was unsure of what to do, so first he unlocked the cuffs on Amy's wrists and helped her to sit up. He was still unsure, and Amy wasn't making the first move, so he cautiously leaned in for a kiss, and soon he was pawing at Amy's tits.

"Oooo, I just love your tits!" James said. He moved his head down and took one of her beautiful pink nipples into his mouth. Amy moaned in spite of herself. She looked down, and wished that it weren't James there, but then she thought about what Michelle had said. It was not James; it was the person Michelle had demanded that she sleep with.

"Can I lick your pussy?" James asked.

"Anything," Amy breathed.

James moved down and started licking slowly, but soon he was gobbling at her clit, and Amy kept thinking, "I can't believe that Michelle is making me do this!" She thought that right up to the time that she came, screaming, "No!!!!!!"

James looked up at her, his face covered in her juices. He looked pretty pleased with himself. He quickly moved up and slipped his cock into her pussy. He took three strokes then stopped. "Are you protected?" he asked.

"Yes!" Amy hissed impatiently.

James started stroking again, then stopped. "What if you weren't and I didn't want to use a condom?" he asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.