Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

... Eight Years Later...

"Tay, you need to calm down, you already have a career, and this is not going to make or break you" Jessica told Taylor as she helped her set up the new store display.

"This will help continue my career or it will send it down the toilet." Taylor replied as she stared at her friend.

"You worry over nothing, this will be fun"

"Yea, it's always fun to have a celebrity in the area, but it is not fun when he is coming to my store! Everything needs to be perfect." Tay announced as she straightened a photo on the wall.

"You're still worrying over nothing; everything will be fine, think about it, you own and run one of the best clothing stores in the area and not only do you offer clothes, you offer food and books and just about everything. You might as well be a mini-Wal-Mart store with everything that you have in here."

"I could never be Wal-Mart"

"Whatever, you know what I mean. The only thing different between you and them is the style, yours is way different, more hip-hop than standard."

"Gee, thanks I think"

"Oh, c'mon Tay, this is exciting!"

"Sure it is Jess, that's why I'm going to break out in hives!"

"When does Dani get home from school?" Jess asked

"Soon, but she's coming straight here"

"She is such a smart little girl, it's too bad about your sister, though, but you're a wonderful mom to her"

"Yea, well she's all I have"

"Until you have your own"

"That's not going to happen"

"Tay just cause of what happened with that guy, I mean, it could have happened with anyone."

"Yea but I'm not talking about what happened with the guy, besides he was almost 8 years ago"

"You don't want to lose another baby"

"You got it"

"Tay, you said that the Doc told you, that you would be fine,"

"So, doesn't mean I want to take that chance again"

"At least go on a damn date, after this week is over, I'm going to set you up with someone"

"Maybe I will, once this week is over and we do the little thing with this music artist then maybe"

"Music artist, girl... the man is God, have you see his photos, he is amazing. Here, look..." Jess said as she shoved a magazine at Tay.

"Oh my god, no... it can't be, Jess this is not the guy that's coming is it? RIGHT? IT'S NOT HIM" Tay said as she stared at the article.

"Oh, honey, that's him and he's coming here, why?"

"Wait, it says his name is Suave, his name is not Suave! His name is Dee or Donovan."

"Tay, what is the deal, calm down."

"It's him, Jess. He's coming here."

"Him? The guy from 8 years ago?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, dear. Well, wait there shouldn't be any problems, you only saw him that once right"

"Well, yea but..."

"But what, everything will be fine, he probably won't even recognize you"

"Gee, thanks Jess, he said he would never forget"

"Well, it's been eight years"

"But he said he would never forget"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.