Intimate Secrets - Cover

Intimate Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by Chemical Ollie

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A momentary lapse in judgement has long term consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop it, you're hurting me!" Six rapid-fire blows from Ben's hand were administered to Sandy's butt before he stopped. Ben let go of the young girl who immediately stood up and tried to soothe away the pain by rubbing her hands on the affected area. "Why did you do that? I hate you!"

"Why did you tell Ellen to let me get her pregnant?"

"I told you it was a joke," Sandy whined.

"She didn't mention anything about pregnancy."

"That's not my fault."

"It's your fault for suggesting pregnancy to her in the first place."

"You're the one who's sleeping with Ellen and not using a condom," the girl complained. "Maybe she wants you to get her pregnant." Ben didn't think of that. Damn! Just the thought of him causing a baby to start growing inside his little sister had his prick hard again. You're one sick puppy Ben told himself. He had blackmailed his mother into fucking for him and now he was screwing his sister. How sick was that?

"You'd better get dressed and get out of here."

"I don't want to go."

"What now? Don't worry. You'll get your weed."

"I don't care about that. I want you to make love to me just like you did with Ellen."

"I didn't make love to Ellen. I fucked her. Besides, you just said you hated me. Why would you want to be fucked by some guy you hated?"

"I don't hate you and I don't care if you just fuck me."

"I still don't have a condom."

"I don't care about that anymore either." Ben suppressed his common sense instincts for self preservation. Sandy was just too hot looking to pass up. He motioned to the girl and she crawled into his arms. Damn! He'd never make it to Yvonne's now. After this, he'd be too worn out.

"You're nothing to me but a bitch, slut and whore. You have no claim on me no matter what happens. Do you understand?"

"I'll be anything you want me to be, Ben, and I'm not making any claims on you so don't worry." Seducing Ben wasn't going the way Sandy was hoping it would. She didn't expect Ellen's brother to fall in love with her... at least right away. But it would have been nice if Ben would have been a bit more romantic. Well, the young coed was willing to take what she could get. Ben hadn't kissed Sandy or told her that he loved her but she was willingly spreading her legs so that the boy could mate with her.

Sandy wondered if she would get pregnant and what she would tell her parents if that happened. She didn't want Ben to get into trouble. The young girl decided to tell them she was raped in the park and was too embarrassed to say anything at the time. She felt scared and excited at once as Ben mounted her and felt his prick begin to penetrate her. There were a few shoves and Sandy felt the sting of her hymen breaking. I'm a woman she told herself and felt proud. She was sorry now that Ben had wasted all his sperm spurting it down her throat. It should all have been going where nature intended it to go—in her cunt.

Ben lasted for a long time because of his previous cum but he was finally able to shoot a bit inside Sandy. The young girl finally got her kiss. She dressed and left. Ben was very tired but satisfied. He had just added another beauty to his harem. Could he really call it a harem? Ellen was sure to find out about Sandy sooner or later. He hoped it was later. For some reason he thought his little sister wouldn't take it well. Ben quickly dialed Yvonne and told her that something had come up and he wouldn't be able to make it to her house. He barely had time to clean up his room when his mom and sister returned home.

"Mom bought some new clothes for me. Would you like to see?" She gave her brother a quick hug.

"Let's see them." Watching Ellen modeling new clothes was not one of Ben's favorite pastimes but if it made her happy he was willing.

"Has Sandy been by?"

"Yeah. She dropped by and asked if you were home but that's it."

"Liar! I can smell her on you. You've been fucking Sandy, haven't you?"

Ellen's tone accusatory tone took Ben by surprise even though he was afraid something like it would happen. Damn! She sounded jealous. "So what? I didn't think you wanted to hear about me and Sandy in the sack. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you're sleeping with me." Yeah. She was jealous.

"Gosh, Ellen, we're not husband and wife. We're brother and sister and if you asked anyone which was worse; sleeping with my sister or sleeping with her best friend, they'd say sleeping with you was completely wrong." Ben was trying to soothe Ellen's feelings but it didn't seem to be working.

"Is she better than me?"

"There's not a chance she's better than you," Ben swore. "She's not even as good as you. In fact, I wouldn't trade ten Sandys for one of you." The compliment seemed to work and Ben's sister was calming down. "I wouldn't trade you for a thousand Sandys." Ellen hugged her brother again.

"You don't have to overdo it. I'm not angry with you anymore. I just wish that you were satisfied with just me."

"I wish I could be, Ellen. You see, guys aren't built to be true to just one woman even if he's married to her."

"Really?"

"Definitely! Uh... did you know Dad's cheating on Mom?"

"Really? How do you know? Who is she? Does Mom know?"

"I just know, okay? I met this lady recently who was Dad's mistress for a while. You don't know her. They aren't seeing each other anymore but I'm sure Dad has another mistress somewhere. I don't know if Mom knows so we just have to keep it quiet or Mom's feelings will be hurt. You know, when I found out about Dad and this lady I thought Dad was completely wrong about cheating on Mom but now I see it's the natural order of things. I mean, I love spaghetti but I wouldn't want to have it every day. It would get pretty boring. I guess having the same woman every day is like having spaghetti every day—boring."

"That doesn't seem fair," said Ellen. "I'd get sick of spaghetti if I had it every day too. But guys expect girls to be faithful but not the other way around. Why is that?"

"Guys don't like their girls to cheat because she might get pregnant and fool her guy into supporting someone else's baby. Do you understand now?"

Ellen nodded her head. It still didn't seem fair but at least she understood it better. Guys were jerks and that included her brother and her father. Even so, it wasn't going to sour the pretty coed on guys. She loved them too much. "You love cheeseburgers, right?"

"You know I do."

"I'm a cheeseburger," said Ellen with an impish grin. "Tomorrow I might be dessert."

"I'm afraid I can't eat another bite right now, sorry."

"I'll be back tonight," the pretty girl replied. "Don't go spoiling your appetite." Ellen did indeed return to her brother's room that night and made love with Ben before falling asleep in his arms.

Linda promised herself several times that she would stop this ridiculous affair with Ben. Not only was it immoral and illegal, it just wasn't natural. After all, Ben was her own son. It was true that Linda didn't have much choice in the beginning since she was being blackmailed but the attractive mother surrendered much too easily without much of a fight at all. She decided to talk to Ben as soon as tomorrow about freeing her from this bondage. But tonight she was lonely. Linda wanted a pair of strong arms to hold her and Ben was available. One more time couldn't make things any worse.

Linda had almost crawled into Ben's bed before she realized it was already too crowded there. She gasped when she realized it was Ellen who occupied the bed with her brother. The noise woke Ben up and after recovering from the shock of being discovered, he quickly disentangled himself from Ellen who was still slumbering. He followed his mother out to the living room.

"It just happened, Mom. I didn't blackmail her or anything like that." He was attempting to get past that line of questioning.

"Just happened? You just happened to start sleeping with your sister? Even if I believed your story about how it just happened, I can't possibly see how you can justify this behavior."

"I won't try to justify it, Mom, because it can't be justified."

"Well, that's progress. Listen here, mister. If I catch you even looking sideways at Ellen in the future, I will call the police and have you arrested. I'm seriously thinking about sending you away for Ellen's protection. While I'm at it, I've decided this ridiculous affair between us is at an end. It should have never begun in the first place and I will no longer be intimidated by your blackmail threats. I was vulnerable because your father and I are going through some rough spots in our marriage and you took advantage of it." Ben just shrugged his shoulders. He was never going to rat out his mother in the first place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.