Intimate Secrets - Cover

Intimate Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by Chemical Ollie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A momentary lapse in judgement has long term consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Thanks for coming, Ben. Have you had breakfast?"

"Yeah." It was bright and early on Saturday morning. Ben was at Yvonne Taylor's home. He was anxious to get this chore done so he could return home and look for opportunities to seduce Ellen. Yvonne was an early riser anyway since she had a one-year-old daughter to contend with.

"Would you like some coffee before we get started? Tammy is in the playpen and she's pretty good about amusing herself. We shouldn't be interrupted too much." Ben accepted the coffee and then got to work. It wasn't hard work and he was half done after about an hour.

As Ben was moving a large box, a smaller box fell to the floor. A bunch of photographs tumbled out. Most of the photos were of Yvonne and the baby, but Ben noticed one in particular where there was another familiar face. He heard a gasp behind him and turned around. Yvonne was looking at him and looking frightened. "You and my dad?" said Ben.

It wasn't too hard to get the story out of Yvonne after she stopped crying. While undergoing her student teacher training with Ben's mother, they became friends and she was introduced to Charles, his father, in the course of the relationship. Charles was handsome and charming to the shy and lonely Yvonne. She thought she was in love and began an affair with Charles. Charles promised to leave Linda and marry Yvonne after Yvonne became pregnant. The relationship deteriorated soon after the baby was born and Charles stopped seeing Yvonne.

"You mean Tammy is my sister?"

"She's your half sister," Yvonne replied.

"And you're not seeing my dad any more?" Yvonne shook her head.

"I haven't seen or heard from him in several months. He's probably charming some other gullible young lady. I feel sorrier for your mother than for myself. I know she still loves him. I've turned down so many invitations from your mother so I wouldn't take a chance meeting your father. Ben, your mother must never know I betrayed her friendship. Promise me you'll never tell. I beg you."

"I think we need to talk before I decide what to do." Yvonne nodded her head.

"Let me change the baby's diaper and put her down for a nap. Then we can talk." As Yvonne placed the baby in her crib, Ben came up behind the older woman and clasped her boobs. She didn't act surprised and she didn't struggle or protest. It seemed to be a hand dealt to her by fate. She'd play the hand she was dealt. "It'll be more comfortable talking in my bedroom." Yvonne led the teenager into her bedroom and immediately began to strip. Ben followed her lead. "I think you're nice, Ben," said Yvonne. "You can use me as much as you want after today, if you'd like."

"I intend to do exactly that," Ben replied. Damn! This woman was offering herself as his sex slave.

"My only conditions besides you not telling your mother about your father and me are that you treat me with respect in front of Tammy and that you not hurt her in any way. In return, I'll be faithful to you and this place will be your home away from home."

"Agreed," said Ben. "I might want to spank you once in a while. Is there anything else?"

Yvonne look startled for a moment and then smiled. She took the teenager in her arms and said, "Kiss me and tell me you love me every once in a while," said the attractive woman, "even if you don't mean it." Ben kissed Yvonne and told her what she wanted to hear. She seemed content and led the young man to her bed. They fucked until Tammy woke up from her nap. Yvonne fixed a snack for them both and then they went back to fucking while the baby occupied herself in the playpen.

No one was home when Ben returned. He wasn't curious about where they were or what they were doing. He was exhausted. Yvonne had worn him out. The bitch was insatiable. She probably wore out Ben's dad. Ben smiled at the memory of that morning and early afternoon. He showered and lay down for a well deserved nap. Ellen woke him up around dinner time they reheated some leftovers. Their parents had already left to go to a company party.

"Uh, do you have any more marijuana?" said Ellen.

"I might have more," said Ben.

"Can I have some?"

Ben laughed. "I don't normally give away my weed. It's not cheap. What do you want it for?"

"I, uh, told Sandy about us smoking some grass and she wants to try some too."

"Did you tell her everything?"

Ellen blushed and said, "Of course not." That wasn't true. After all, Ellen and Sandy had been bosom buddies since preschool and they told each other everything. Sandy asked the usual questions about how it came about and what is was like to get high. But when Ellen confessed that she and Ben had started making out, Sandy squealed in delight.

"That's incest!"

"It is not," Ellen protested. "We didn't go beyond kissing... and keep your voice down."

"It happens in the best of families.

"It doesn't happen in any families I know about."

"Are you going to let him?"

"Let him what?"

"Are you going to let Ben make love to you... fuck you?"

"Of course not! That really would be incest."

"I'd let my brother fuck me... if I had a brother," said Sandy.

"You would?"

"I would," her friend affirmed. "It would be so romantic."

"Do you really think so? I'll have to think about it."

"I want you to tell me every detail."

"I didn't say I was going to do it with my brother. I just said I was going to think about it."

"You won't have any choice when Ben tears your clothes off and has his will with you."

"Oh, brother!"

"Exactly," said Sandy.

"Huh! What did you say?"

"I said bring Sandy over here and I might be able to accommodate her."

"You just want to get Sandy high so you can get into her pants." Like you almost did with me she wanted to add.

"If Sandy wants some grass, she either has to come up with some cash or come across with some gash. Cash or gash: That's my motto."

"That's a disgusting motto."

"I know but if Sandy doesn't like it, she can get her own supplier." Ellen wondered if her brother was sending her a coded message. Don't expect any special consideration from me just because I'm your brother. The young coed knew Sandy was always broke because of her clothes buying habits and Ellen wasn't any better.

"I might want to try it again," said Ellen.

Ben didn't look up from his plate. He didn't want his sister to see the look of amazement he was sure was plastered all over his face. Did Ellen realize what she was asking for? She must realize it after what happened the last time. The young man hadn't made any secret of his lust for his little sister and even fantasized about what would happen if she wanted to smoke grass with him again but didn't expect anything so soon. He cleared his throat and said, "When?"

"Tonight would be good. Mom and Dad are out and they won't be back until late." Ben finally looked up and saw Ellen staring down at her own plate. Damn! This was amazing. Was it the desire to experiment with grass or did she want to experiment with something else? The teenager was more than willing to provide her with anything she wanted. He could feel his prick getting stiff. It was fortunate that he'd rested after his session with Yvonne.

"That... that sounds fine. I'll be in my room." Ben didn't have any more appetite. He was too excited but tried not to show it. The teenager went to his secret stash and extracted another joint. He shouldn't need any more than that. In his room, Ben picked up the place a bit, put on some music and tried to relax.

Ben almost made a grab for his sister the moment she walked through his door. Ellen had changed her clothes and now wore a pair of baby doll pajamas that showed off her legs very nicely. The young man controlled his urges. He was sure Ellen would panic if he moved too quickly; better to relax her with his potent weed. "You look very nice in that," he said. It sounded lame but it was the only thing he could think to say.

"I've worn it around the house a hundred times," Ellen replied. She looked around nervously as if this was the first time in his room. Was she having second thoughts?

"Sit down and relax." Ellen nodded and climbed up on her brother's bed. She looked at him expectantly. The young man produced the joint and a lighter. He lit up and inhaled deeply. Ben could feel his own nervousness begin to fade and was glad of that. He finally exhaled and handed the joint to his sister. Ellen accepted it and followed her brother's example.

Ben was feeling the buzz a while later and knew Ellen was feeling it too. He snuffed the rest of the joint and took off his jeans. His sister didn't seem to mind and scooted over to make room for him on the bed. Ellen was blissful. She was high... and she was being kissed. The pretty coed responded immediately even though she knew it was her own brother kissing her. She was glad he was taking it slower than the day before. The marijuana high helped take away the nervousness she felt.

She wondered how far her brother would have gone the first time if they hadn't been interrupted; perhaps all the way. The pretty coed was glad he didn't because Ellen was now making the conscious decision to let Ben seduce her and didn't need any real persuasion from Sandy. What a tale she had to tell her friend. Ellen vaguely wondered what all the fuss about incest was about. She had been told it was wrong and just assumed it to be the truth. But she was with her beloved brother and it felt so good right now. Ben's hands were on her boobs now causing her nipples to distend. The young girl allowed herself to revel in the pleasure of it all.

Ellen felt her brother's hardness against her belly and instinctively thrust against it. She assisted Ben in removing her panties and began to feel her lubrication start to flow. The young virgin watched her brother move between her legs and felt the head of his prick nudge its way between the labia. Ellen didn't feel any pain. There was pressure and then a delicious feeling as Ben thrust in and out. All too soon the former virgin heard her brother grunt and knew he was cumming inside her. She thrust frantically against her brother's prick and felt her own delicious cum. It wasn't as intense as her masturbation sessions but it was better because her beloved brother made her cum.

Ben cleaned himself with a washcloth and then did the same thing for Ellen. Finally he placed a towel beneath her so she could leak on that. The young man climbed back in bed to kiss and cuddle with Ellen. About an hour later the phone rang. Ben almost didn't answer it but the caller i.d. flashed 'Mom.' "Hello?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.