Intimate Secrets - Cover

Intimate Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by Chemical Ollie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A momentary lapse in judgement has long term consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Wake up, Mom. You'll be late for school." Linda opened her eyes to her daughter Ellen looking back at her. She gasped in horror and looked toward Ben but his side of the bed was empty.

"What's the matter, Mom?"

"Oh... I guess I had a bad dream. Is Ben up?"

"Yeah, he's up." Linda showered and put on her robe. The events of the previous evening kept running through her mind and each time the distressed woman kept telling herself that it couldn't happen again. At the breakfast table the attractive woman poured a cup of coffee and did her best to avoid eye contact with Ben.

"Good morning, Mom," he said when Ellen left the table to brush her teeth.

"Good morning," Linda replied barely above a whisper. "Please don't, Ben. Your sister will walk in and see us," she warned but her son was kissing her now and caressing her tits. Despite her words, Linda returned his kiss and thrilled at his touch. She could feel her nipples distend. Ben had barely returned to his seat when Ellen returned with her school books in hand.

"See you later, Mom."

"Do you need a ride to school?"

"No thanks. I'm riding with Sandy today." She watched her daughter walk out the door.

"I... I have to finish getting ready," Linda said, got up and left the kitchen. Ben watched his mom walk down the hall. He still was amazed that he'd been swatting those magnificent hips just hours before and claiming her for his very own at the same time. The young man couldn't seem to generate any guilty feeling toward his father. He heard the bedroom door close and decided to follow her.

Linda had just taken off her robe and was selecting her clothes when she heard a sound behind her and turned around. Ben was standing in the doorway and watching her. "Get out, Ben! I'm not dressed." She picked up her robe and glared at her son.

"Relax, Mom," Ben replied. "You don't have to be modest around me anymore." He walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

"I'm not used to you watching me, Ben."

"You'd better get used to it." He pulled her towards the bed and pushed her onto it.

"You're hurting me. I'm still sore from last night. We'll be late for school." She watched in amazement as her son unzipped his slacks and pulled out his prick. "It'll be better tonight... after Ellen goes to sleep."

"I can't wait," the teenager replied. He pulled down his mother's panties and spread her unresisting legs before he sank his prick inside her and began to fuck. Afterwards, the young man watched as his mother rushed around to get ready for school. She no longer felt self-conscious about being watched. She just didn't want to be late for her first class. Linda finished her makeup and then stood before Ben as if on inspection. Ben gave her a once-over and kissed her.

"You're smearing my makeup." She smiled for the first time since Ben entered her bedroom the night before. "You'd better get going." On the drive to school Linda wondered about the possible consequences her own and her son's actions. She could only foresee disaster looming ahead if it wasn't stopped immediately but she felt helpless and out of control.

Alex had plans for Mrs. Dexter. She was the most exciting fuck he ever had. He had to admit that most of the excitement was from the fact that Mrs. Dexter was a teacher and that he fucked in her own classroom. That made her a prestige fuck among his peers. Alex would have bragged about it already, but he knew no one would believe him without proof. All he had to do was arrange another fuck or two with the bitch and he would make sure he had eyewitness verification. The teenager felt pretty confident with the teacher. She was about the easiest fuck he ever had. He had been standing outside her classroom when she walked up. "Good morning, Mrs. Dexter."

"Good morning, Alex."

"May I speak to you?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"In private?"

"Come in, then." Linda was pretty suspicious of what Alex wanted already. Given what was going on with Ben, she just wasn't in the mood to play more games. The teenager followed his teacher into the classroom and closed the door behind him. "Now what can I do for you?"

"How about another fuck? A blowjob would be nice. I'd love to cum in your mouth." He slipped his hands around Linda's waist and onto her sore hips. Suddenly, the side of Alex's face exploded in pain. Tears started from his eyes in natural reaction. The teenager never expected and never saw the slap coming. "What the fuck!" He felt his teacher's hand grab at his crotch and begin to put pressure on his balls.

"I can't decide whether to crush your balls or just clip them off with my nail scissors. Which do you prefer?"

"Please don't hurt me," the frightened student pleaded. "I... I won't touch you again."

"You'd better be telling the truth about that, mister. I'll do it anyway if I hear about any rumors concerning the two of us. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Alex sighed with relief as the pressure abated on his testicles.

"Then I'll see you at fourth period. Now get out of here." Alex fled the classroom as fast as his legs could carry him. He misread the situation and it was time for retreat.

Linda hadn't felt so good in weeks. She wished it was as easy working with her other problems. First, she'd slap her husband into shape and then do the same thing to her son. The pretty woman sighed in resignation. That was pretty much wishful thinking.

Getting ready for bed that evening, Linda found herself taking extra care. She showered and then applied lipstick and cologne. She realized she did this for her husband's sake when they expected a night of lovemaking. It had been a long time since she did something similar. Linda didn't bother putting on nightgown. She knew it would only get in the way.

Linda pulled the covers over herself and turned out the light. It wasn't long before her door opened and then closed softly. Linda saw the darkened figure of her son walk to her side of the bed and kneel down. He pulled the covers down and shifted Linda's legs, exposing her cunt. The young man gently kissed his mother's vulva and stuck out his tongue. "Yes!" the woman cried when she first felt her son's tongue on her sex. Being eaten out is one of favorite things but that isn't exactly what she wanted at the moment. She wanted him inside her. He took the hint when his mother started yanking on his hair and trying to pull him over her. He climbed up between her legs and began to fuck her.

"Your father will be back tomorrow." Ben and his mother were cuddling together after their last fuck session.

"I know."

"We won't be able to do this any more."

"At least until he goes out of town again."

"Ben, I'm trying to save my marriage with your father. Sleeping with my son isn't a good way for me to have a decent relationship with my husband."

"I don't know. I kind of like the way things are now."

"I know you like it, but it's still wrong, very wrong."

"Well, I'll still be around if you need me." Ben had no intentions of stopping his illicit relationship with his mother but he didn't want to argue about it.

"I know that, darling. Let's get some sleep."

It had been a week since her husband Charles had returned from his last business trip. They still had been unable to have a decent conversation about their relationship. It was never the right time. He was too busy or too tired. Besides that, it was all Linda's imagination if she thought something was wrong and could she please keep off his back about it. This attitude left Linda feeling frustrated. It also left her horny. Her recent experiences with Ben and Alex had whetted her sexual appetite. Linda had done her best to seduce Charles; all to no avail.

Ben was horny too. He was anxious to fuck his mother again, but it seemed out of the question. His father or sister always seemed to be around when he was near his mother. Ben currently wasn't dating anyone and didn't feel like starting up a relationship with a new girl; not when he had his sexy mother available.

Ben was pondering this problem when his sister Ellen walked past him. She'd just returned from sunning herself on the patio and was wearing an extremely revealing bikini. The young man stared after her and got an erection. He realized Ellen had a younger version of their mother's body. Damn! His little sister was growing up. She'd have all the boys chasing her once she was allowed to date. Their parents didn't want her to start until she turned 16. Ben had been ignoring his sister. Maybe it was time to start paying some attention to Ellen. Ben had seduced his mother. Maybe it was possible to seduce his sister.

"Ben, could you give me a ride home after school? Sandy has a dental appointment right after school and her mom can't drive me home."

"Sure," Ben replied. "I'll wait for you."

"Okay," said Ellen with a surprised look. Usually she had to beg him to do her a favor. That was a nice switch. "See you later."

"Stop it, Ben!" As soon as Ellen left, the teenager began to caress his mother's thighs.

"I want you, Mom. Do you want me?" Linda blushed and didn't reply. She certainly did want him and he knew it. Why did he insist on teasing her? The horny woman became even hornier as the week progressed. She kept being distracted by the memory of her fuck sessions with Ben. Linda even caught herself staring at Alex during fourth period with a kind of longing.

"Hi, Ben."

"Hi, Miss Taylor." Ben was waiting for Ellen in the parking lot after school. Yvonne Taylor was a teacher at Ben's school. She had done her student teaching under Linda and they became good friends. Ben had met Yvonne several times and they were on a first name basis outside of school. The one thing Ben hated about his mother teaching in the same district was the fact that she knew everything Ben did almost as soon as he did it. He suspected Yvonne as one of his mom's snitches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.