Intimate Secrets - Cover

Intimate Secrets

Copyright© 2006 by Chemical Ollie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A momentary lapse in judgement has long term consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Ben Dexter didn't mind picking his mom up at the high school where she taught. Her car was getting repaired and he was supposed to give her a ride to the shop since it was ready. She was running late though. That was standard for her. Ben thought he'd better remind her that it wasn't an all night garage. He knew right where her classroom was located. Ben and his sister had been there often enough helping their mom set up projects. She might be having a parent-teacher conference or some such so Ben snuck a peek into the room rather than to just walk in unannounced.

At first, Ben thought he'd opened the wrong door. He'd heard of fuck sessions going on in classrooms but not in his mom's classroom. He looked at the number on the door and then at the scene again. That was certainly a fuck session going on in his mother's classroom and the woman being fucked was his mom!

Ben might have burst in on the couple in his initial concern for his mother's safety but he was mesmerized by what he saw. It looks like Mom is enjoying herself, thought Ben. As that thought sank in, concern turned to embarrassment and then anger. Should he go in and confront them? Dad would certainly freak when he heard this. He'd probably break Mom's neck.

Ben had to think. He gently closed the door and walked down the hall a bit. He sat in the shadows so he wouldn't be noticed. All kinds of thoughts crossed Ben's mind as he sat there. He'd never thought of his mom as one who would fuck anyone but her husband, his dad. Here she was though spreading it around. Ben surprised himself by getting an erection at the thought. The door finally opened then and a kid no older than himself stepped out. Nothing special about him, Ben thought. I wonder what she sees in him. Better get back to the parking lot.

The boy was gone and Linda Dexter was finally coming back to her senses. That was crazy she thought. I sure hope he keeps his mouth shut. Linda absently looked at the wall clock and gasped. Her son, Ben, was supposed to be picking her up after school and probably waiting for her in the parking lot. There was no time to clean up. She stuffed her panties and pantyhose in her purse and hurried out the door. Oh gosh! Her cunt was leaking the boy's cum and running down her thighs. "Ben, I'm so sorry I kept you waiting. It was a last minute problem." She slid in on the passenger side and smiled.

"That's all right, Mom." Ben started the car and drove out the parking lot. Linda Dexter and her son might have exchanged generalities but each seemed preoccupied with their individual thoughts. Ben glanced over at his mother. She was bare-legged; probably didn't have time to put on her hose. The young man wondered if she was wearing her panties. That thought brought back his erection. She sure has nice legs, he thought and nice everything else, too. Ben was looking at his mom as a sexy and desirable woman. He knew he wanted her. Incestuous thoughts began to crowd his mind. It was wrong but Ben didn't care. Blackmail was an option.

Linda Dexter was feeling guilt and regret over the first unfaithful act of her 18-year marriage. She always had plenty of opportunity but Linda felt she plenty of love and support from her husband, Charles. Now, in the past year or so, it was as if Charles had lost interest in her. Linda attributed part of it to business pressures but she wondered if part of it was another woman. Well, it wasn't Linda's fault if it was. She was always careful about her weight and figure. Also, Charles' wants and needs always took priority in Linda's life. Of course, Linda realized she couldn't compete with a 20-year-old anymore and if it was some young beauty, there was nothing the woman could do about it. Linda never thought of cheating on Charles before but, darn it, she did have some needs of her own. This afternoon's incident could never be repeated, of course. It would have meant disaster if anyone had walked in on them. Thank goodness Ben waited in the car instead of coming in after her. The 37-year-old married woman's mind went back to what happened that morning.

Linda was taking a shortcut through a darkened auditorium while she on a break during a free period. She was attracted by a noise coming from a utility room. There were voices and giggling. The door was ajar so she peeked in. Two students were in there fucking. Linda knew it was her duty to break up the liaison and report them or at least to call security and have them take care of it. It was too dark to identify their faces but the rest was fairly clear.

The teacher realized she had the hots. Her marriage hadn't been going smooth lately and sex was on the things that had gone out the window. Linda never thought of herself as a voyeur but this couple's lovemaking filled her with such a longing that her cunt began to throb. It was she could do to refrain from masturbating right there. The extra-heavy breathing told her the teenagers were about to cum. Linda craned her neck one more time to see if she could identify the culprits. In doing so, she slipped and caused a clatter. She got up and fled as quickly as her high heels would allow. Linda knew they heard her but at least they didn't see her. It was obvious Linda wasn't cut out to be a cop. It was better to let security or the administration deal with students copulating on campus.

Linda sat down at her desk and heaved a sigh of relief. The next few classes soon put the earlier incident out of her mind. After fourth period ended she was approached by one of her students after the others had left. "How did you like the show?" said Alex.

"Excuse me, what show?"

"This morning's show in the auditorium."

"I... I don't know what you're talking about." Linda could feel herself blushing furiously.

"Sure you do. You didn't recognize us but we sure recognized you. You were there so long we almost invited you to join us."

"Are you quite through?" Linda was mortified. She had been caught spying and now he was humiliating her.

"Not yet. Anyway, I thought you were a bit shy for a threesome but maybe if it was just you and me..."

"If you don't get out of here right now I'll be reporting you to the principal's office, which is what I should have done in the first place."

"Think about it. I'll be back after school lets out. Stick around. We'll have some fun." Linda couldn't think of anything to say as the boy walked out. She was too outraged. The teacher was especially angry with herself for losing control of the situation. That was twice in one day. Stick around, indeed! If he dared come back, Linda would be prepared for him. He'd wish he never tangled with Linda Dexter. Linda had already thought of several stinging comebacks she wished she had used against Alex.

It was half past two and school was letting out. Linda was hoping Alex wouldn't show up but if he did, she felt sure she could handle the situation. That didn't stop her heart from giving a little jump when the young man did walk in.

"I was hoping you'd stay behind."

"You were, huh?"

"Sure. I wanted to apologize for my rudeness this morning."

Well, this wasn't what I expected Linda thought. "Yes, I'd say you were out of line."

"I'd like us to make a fresh start if we can."

"Fine," said the pretty teacher. "We won't discuss it any further. I'm glad you see the error of your ways. As your instructor, I deserve and demand respect. Also, the campus isn't the place to do... what you were doing."

"Maybe not, but it sure is fun."

"What?"

"Fun, Mrs. Dexter. A beautiful woman like you should know about fun."

"Alex, you're starting again. I'm not going to stand for it." Linda could feel herself blushing again.

"Oh, I know you can report me, but not before I tell you you're the loveliest teacher on campus." Linda felt flattered even though the compliment came from a student. She had a streak of vanity and did pride herself on her looks. It had been so long since she'd been complimented in a similar fashion, especially by her husband. Linda was in such a reverie, she barely noticed when Alex walked over to her side of the desk. She was startle when she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. The hands began to gently knead.

"Alex! Get your hands off me this instant!" Her voice tried to carry authority but instead carried a rising panic. Linda was losing control again. The massaging hands felt so good. Should she scream? She took a deep breath in order to do so, but the thing that came out was a sob. Alex sensed her vulnerability and slid his hands down over Linda's tits.

"Oh! Alex, let me go! Someone may come in." Linda grabbed at the boy's hands but he was too strong for her. Alex kissed her ear.

"Let's fuck."

"What? No! Are you crazy? I don't want this."

"I think you want this as much as I do. Someone's been neglecting you." Alex released her tits and turned her swivel chair around. "And he's been crazy to leave you alone." Linda wanted to get up and leave the room but she felt trapped.

"No, Alex!" The boy had unbuttoned his fly and released his stiff prick. It was mere inches from Linda's face.

"Alex, please leave me alone. I won't say anything of this to anyone if you leave me alone." The boy ignored Linda and grabbed her wrist. She tried to resist but he easily started brushing his cock against her hand. Linda was even more nervous now, not because she was afraid of being hurt, but because she was getting sexually excited. She curled her hand around the boy's prick and started to gently pump it.

"That feels great, Mrs. Dexter." Oh, gosh thought Linda. What if he wants more? She hoped Alex would be satisfied with a hand job. She no longer wanted to resist him. Even as the pretty teacher was thinking those thoughts, Alex was thinking he did want something more. He pulled her to her feet and lifted her skirt to her waist.

"No, Alex! We shouldn't be doing this." Even though she was protesting she was doing nothing to prevent her pantyhose and panties from being pulled down and off along with her shoes. Alex didn't say a word in response. He was marveling at his good luck. He lifted his high school teacher to the edge of the desk and wrapped her legs around his waist. He positioned his prick at the entrance to her snatch and pushed it in.


Ben spent the next few nights fantasizing about his mother. Now, he watched her whenever he had the chance. She was a potential score. The young man knew the only way to accomplish this was by blackmail, but he was willing to take the chance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.