Blood of Brothers - Cover

Preview

Blood of Brothers

by Khellendros

Copyright© 2006 by Khellendros

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Rape, Heterosexual, Fiction, Horror, Vampires, Body Modification,

Fantasy Sex Story: Tim was just a normal adopted 16 year old with an unfortunate family situation until he got wrapped up in a demonic war. Vampires, monsters, the unnatural, demons come from another world, attracted to ours for our vast life energy. Hunters, demons, and humans all will struggle for the fate of the world.

Prologue

A woman playing the role of a hooker, lures men to their deaths. She enjoys the taste of an adulterer the most. A young child went door to door from young woman to young woman, pretending to be lost. He would let them give him a hug as he cried, and feeling her closeness he would tear out her stomach and eating the insides. A teenager and his female companion bath themselves in the blood of families as they travel across the country. A politician hires young prostitutes, none older than thirteen, and injects them with cocktails of drugs, enjoying the spice as it seeps into her blood and arrives at his pallet. A man patrols the city at night looking for runaways. He is greasy and feels slimy even from another realm. The man has chosen his next victim, a young boy dressed as a girl, strange. Vampires, demons, animal kin, and humans all fighting for dominance, the path of victory is covered with the blood of brothers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.